Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 07-21-2012, 10:29 AM
raff Offline

Default JavaScript Pokemon Game

Hi everyone!

I would like to show you a game which I have created for educational needs. This is a mini Pokemon game. The plot, characters and dialogues are invented by me. Due to the fact that it is a mini-game it doesn't make sense to write more about what it contents, you just need to see.

It's a short story that will deliver you several minutes of fun. My game was played by over 250 people.

I would like to emphasize again that this is a mini-educational project, so for example, the combat system doesn't contain many dependence. This game doesn't equal to the original Pokemon Game, that is only created by my imagination.

I realize that texts in my game might be not quite correctly, so sorry for my translationn and sorry if it's a wrong section for my thread.

Feel free to check my short game, and if you like it, share link.

Link: http://www.en.game.raffay.pl

All the best