Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 06-06-2012, 03:27 AM
WebMaster Offline
BEAST MODE!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to WebMaster
Default Skipped Games

With how many games and spin-offs they made, it would be hard to collect them all (props to you if you do have them all). Are there any games that you wish you could have had?

For me, I'd say I wish I had tried FireRed and/or LeafGreen so I'd have more Pokemon to import to my Pearl Version. I'd also love to give XD a try cause I kinda liked Colosseum.
AIM: WebDragoon1337
Old 06-06-2012, 03:33 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Skipped Games

XD was a great game.

I'm in the same boat with you; FR or LG, and HG/SS.
I used to have them both, but my dumb brother stole them from me when I moved out >.>

Shun the non-believer
Old 06-06-2012, 05:17 AM
Shucklulz Offline

XD is a fantastic game.

I think the only games I have ever skipped were Trozei and Pinball. They never interested me at all. u_u
Old 06-06-2012, 07:47 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Puzzle League - Never played. Didn't have a N64 back then, too expensive for a 10 year old xD
Hey You Pikachu! - Never released here, would have loved to play it!
Green Version - Japanese only, but I would love a copy just for sake of completion.
Pinball R/S - Love this game! Have played it a lot but never got around to buying my own copy.
Pokemon Dash - Tried. I borrowed it once but I was too scared of ruining my DS' touchscreen to play it properly...
MD: Explorers of Darkness, Explorers of Sky - Still have to get copies of these. I played Explorers of Time so I wasn't too fussed about getting these right away.
Ranger: Guardian Signs - Played and finished the story, but still need to get my own copy.
Rumble Blast: Don't own a 3DS yet!
PokePark, PokePark 2 - Plan to buy these soon, couldn't bring myself to pay $100 each for them, so waiting for a sale haha.

I own every other Pokemon game! I'll eventually buy copies of all the games I don't have, just because I want a complete collection! However I'm sad I never got to play Hey You Pikachu! because it seemed like such a cute game! I guess that's the only game I've really completely missed out on. I've at least tried the others!

You should definitely play XD. I liked it more that Colosseum, actually. Maybe because it was easier to purify Pokemon and complete the game.

Trozei is actually really addictive. I enjoyed playing it a lot. And the Pinball games are great, but kinda difficult since it's so easy to "lose" and then you have to start all your progress towards rare Pokemon again...
Old 06-06-2012, 09:05 PM
Pickleboy Offline

I've been known to own several copies of the same main-series games, but I haven't played many of the spin-offs (I don't consider Colloseum and XD spinoffs). Pokepark would seem nice if it wasn't so... flowery and girly, even for Pokemon standards.

The only spinoffs I recall owning and playing fully through was the Pokemon Ranger game, before Diamond and Pearl were to be released. And honestly, I only did that so I could get Manaphy. Actually, I did the same thing for Mew when I got My Pokemon Ranch. I did play and complete Pokemon Rumble, but I haven't played Blast yet.

The pinball games are fun, but nothing I would actually buy to play. And I've never even SEEN Trozei in action, though I do kind of admire the goofy artstyle.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:29 PM
goldwynaut Offline

if there is one pokemon game i dont want it must be pokemon trozei, and you know why!

but i do want to play pokemon XD: gale of darkness, but i dont have a nintendo game cube nor pokemon xd
Old 06-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X

Ones I missed are (not including the ones in Japan only):
Puzzle League
Pokemon Black
Pokepark 2
Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia. Never too big on the PR series, but Guardian Signs was freaking awesome.
Pokemon Conquest, though not out yet.
Pokemon Black 2, though not out yet. I don't plan on getting Black 2, just White 2.
Pokemon Box: RS. I think it was a Pokemon Center-only promotional bullcrap.
Pokemon TCG

Otherwise, I'm usually a pretty avid Pokemon game getter; especially with spinoffs.

And yes, XD was a spectacular game. Caught every shadow Pokemon on there...lol for being a completist.
Also, Trozei's gameplay was amazing. Just the artwork that sucked holy freaking balls. =_=

Last edited by Speed-X; 06-06-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:37 PM
BulbaSeed Offline

I missed almost all of them, except black, platnium, gold, and red. I'm just replaying some games on my PC. I'm also watching some Let's Plays to get an idea on what games I should play first, currently at Fire Red. Because of the channel below in my sig is playing it lol :)
Old 06-06-2012, 11:51 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Let's see...

-Green
-Box: R & S
-Pinball
-Pinball: R & S
-Puzzle League
-Red
-Fire Red (Lost this one xD)
-Sapphire (Lost this one, too)
-PokePark: Wii
-PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond
-Rumble Blasy

I think that's all of them.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Metal Gear Snivy; 06-06-2012 at 11:53 PM.
Old 06-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shucklulz View Post
XD is a fantastic game.

I think the only games I have ever skipped were Trozei and Pinball. They never interested me at all. u_u
Pinball. I have both versions :D The old one with the Rumble Pack, and the Ruby/Sapphire one. ...I'm a sucker for pinball, I really am.

I didn't get the two most recent Ranger games...But I'm more interested in trying out the Mystery Dungeon for the Wii. I must get the version that has Aron in it >:3
Old 06-06-2012, 11:56 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Pinball. I have both versions :D The old one with the Rumble Pack, and the Ruby/Sapphire one. ...I'm a sucker for pinball, I really am.

I didn't get the two most recent Ranger games...But I'm more interested in trying out the Mystery Dungeon for the Wii. I must get the version that has Aron in it >:3
Are they planning to localize the one for the Wii that was announced, like, three years ago? Or is it just one I haven't heard of because I haven't gone to E3 (I can't remember when E3 starts)

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 06-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post
Are they planning to localize the one for the Wii that was announced, like, three years ago? Or is it just one I haven't heard of because I haven't gone to E3 (I can't remember when E3 starts)

I already thought they did. My bad. Sorry ^^ ...Still want to try it.