Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #256  
Old 07-04-2012, 06:11 AM
shucklerules's Avatar
shucklerules Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,365
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
You can call me tust since that was my name when we met :) and sorry you have to post again !
Haxorus or Hydreigon
Yeah those are the best dragons in BW

Alot of the main threats are still the same from DPP with a couple new powers and some things getting pumped like dragonite and all the weather.

Im breeding a ferrothorn but I probably wont even use it because it wont have good IVs... I should just wait until I can transfer my ditto with all 31s lol... I already bred a Adamant Guts Timburr but idk if that will turn out well. I just want to be able to transfer pokemon but victory road is too annoying for me lol.
__________________
0388 4658 3013

Add xGapz on PSN
Add xGapz on XBL
Reply With Quote
  #257  
Old 07-04-2012, 06:13 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by shucklerules View Post
Yeah those are the best dragons in BW

Alot of the main threats are still the same from DPP with a couple new powers and some things getting pumped like dragonite and all the weather.

Im breeding a ferrothorn but I probably wont even use it because it wont have good IVs... I should just wait until I can transfer my ditto with all 31s lol... I already bred a Adamant Guts Timburr but idk if that will turn out well. I just want to be able to transfer pokemon but victory road is too annoying for me lol.
yeah I agree with Victory Road is kind of a pain.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #258  
Old 07-04-2012, 06:16 AM
shucklerules's Avatar
shucklerules Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,365
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
yeah I agree with Victory Road is kind of a pain.
Yup, you still a teacher? Hows that going? summer right?
__________________
0388 4658 3013

Add xGapz on PSN
Add xGapz on XBL
Reply With Quote
  #259  
Old 07-04-2012, 06:21 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by shucklerules View Post
Yup, you still a teacher? Hows that going? summer right?
Yeah, and its going okay I guess. Im still doing it..lol Summer Vacation is pretty relaxing so far.

Also if you end up wanting help i got deino and axew at level 1, with perfect ivs
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #260  
Old 07-04-2012, 06:24 AM
shucklerules's Avatar
shucklerules Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,365
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Yeah, and its going okay I guess. Im still doing it..lol Summer Vacation is pretty relaxing so far.

Also if you end up wanting help i got deino and axew at level 1, with perfect ivs
Oh thanks :)

Can we trade tom I am at my cousins dont feel like setting up wifi right now lol

And tust BW2 is coming out for normal DS right?? I sure hope so.
__________________
0388 4658 3013

Add xGapz on PSN
Add xGapz on XBL
Reply With Quote
  #261  
Old 07-04-2012, 06:25 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by shucklerules View Post
Oh thanks :)

Can we trade tom I am at my cousins dont feel like setting up wifi right now lol

And tust BW2 is coming out for normal DS right?? I sure hope so.
yeah its come out for the ds :) it would suck if it was only on the 3ds. Nintendo would lose money
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #262  
Old 07-04-2012, 06:31 AM
shucklerules's Avatar
shucklerules Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,365
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
yeah its come out for the ds :) it would suck if it was only on the 3ds. Nintendo would lose money
Yeah im not buying a 3ds.. its a waste.. along with the DSi or whatever it was called ;)
__________________
0388 4658 3013

Add xGapz on PSN
Add xGapz on XBL
Reply With Quote
  #263  
Old 07-04-2012, 06:38 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by shucklerules View Post
Yeah im not buying a 3ds.. its a waste.. along with the DSi or whatever it was called ;)
I could mind getting a DSi, but until the 3DS is fixed up I want no part of it.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #264  
Old 07-04-2012, 06:07 PM
shucklerules's Avatar
shucklerules Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,365
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
I could mind getting a DSi, but until the 3DS is fixed up I want no part of it.
Want to trade now tusty?
__________________
0388 4658 3013

Add xGapz on PSN
Add xGapz on XBL
Reply With Quote
  #265  
Old 07-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

what did you want a copy of ? LOL
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #266  
Old 07-04-2012, 06:15 PM
shucklerules's Avatar
shucklerules Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,365
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
what did you want a copy of ? LOL
Everything good you got :D

What do you have lol
__________________
0388 4658 3013

Add xGapz on PSN
Add xGapz on XBL
Reply With Quote
  #267  
Old 07-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post

Hey agua did u write that code? I'm trying to learn how to write AR codes for pkmn is there a site you can refer me to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
thats a long string of codes. I thought you got it through a trade ?
No i am not going through all that hastle on serebi again to get melotta, i foudn all the details for the meloetta event and poke saved a special sweeper as seen above and a more physical set. Also i have to use my phone to make my laptop go on wifi so i can't connectt o serebii
Reply With Quote
  #268  
Old 07-04-2012, 06:28 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by shucklerules View Post
Everything good you got :D

What do you have lol
lots of stuff...lol boxes worth of perfect legit breeds.
I have two Deinos one timid and one modest
I have two Axews jolly and adamant
I even have gable jolly and adamnat.
Pick a dragon and ill make you a copy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
No i am not going through all that hastle on serebi again to get melotta, i foudn all the details for the meloetta event and poke saved a special sweeper as seen above and a more physical set. Also i have to use my phone to make my laptop go on wifi so i can't connectt o serebii
how legit is the one melotta you made ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #269  
Old 07-04-2012, 06:31 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

It's a near identical copy of the origonal, i could not set it to come from black and white and thats it, other than it's a carbon copy of the origonal
Reply With Quote
  #270  
Old 07-04-2012, 06:37 PM
shucklerules's Avatar
shucklerules Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,365
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
lots of stuff...lol boxes worth of perfect legit breeds.
I have two Deinos one timid and one modest
I have two Axews jolly and adamant
I even have gable jolly and adamnat.
Pick a dragon and ill make you a copy.



how legit is the one melotta you made ?
Can I have a modest deino please and adamant axew if thats ok? :O
__________________
0388 4658 3013

Add xGapz on PSN
Add xGapz on XBL
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com