Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 05:44 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Smile Website Staff Promotions!

Hey Pe2Kers!

First off, I want to say that it looks like this going to be an exciting summer for Pe2K. We have the upcoming WAR Season XI that's already shaping up to be a dazzling competition. I can just feel the tension as everyone girds up to compete and win points for their team!

I also want to spotlight the fantastic site staff we have. They are doing an amazing job updating the Pe2K site, ensuring that we have something interesting up on the front page. And not just the latest news, but cool features and articles as well! This team of talented individuals helps ensure that Pe2K serves the Pokemon fandom to the best of its ability.

I'd like recognized these astounding members and announce a few promotions.

The New Senior Editors!

Kaoru - I think everyone should know who Kaoru is by now. Not only is she a capable and dedicated Pe2K editor, but also serves currently as one of our hard-working WAR Leaders. She invests her time to serve Pokemon fans everywhere and to ensure that the Pe2K site features everything interesting and relevant. I could not ask for a more dedicated individual and am proud to promote her to Senior Editor.

Mizuki Emi - Emi is one of the kindest, smartest, and most talented people I know. She might tell you otherwise, but don't let her humble nature fool you. I have relied on her expertise and diplomacy to help make this a better place and she has always come through. Responsible and dedicated, Emi has become one of the pillars of the Pe2K site upon which I rely. I am happy to promote her to the position of Senior Editor.

The New Editors!

Charizard Michelle - If you haven't met Mikey, you should. I'm serious. He's a fun guy who loves Pokemon and always finds the most interesting things. Friendly, sociable, and, above all else, a good person, Mikey has helped Pe2K by being our eyes and ears on the Pe2K Twitter. One of the best people I've ever met, I'm happy to bring him onto the leadership by promoting him to Editor.

Eternal Moonlight - It is rumored that Moonlight is Canadian. But don't hold that against her. Despite her maple leaf-tendencies, Moonlight is an amazingly talented person. Host of the "Make your Mark" series and dedicated roleplayer, Moonlight is a fun loving staff member who will help us handle the ever-increasing site workload with dedication. I'm proud to promote her to Editor.

winstein - If you ever want to see what a genius looks like, you need to look no further than winstein. His knowledge of Pokemon, their types, and everything else, is absolutely astounding. The amount of knowledge he possesses could fill encyclopedia after encyclopedia. Polite, respectful, and helpful, winstein serves the Pokemon fandom with steady determination. I welcome him to the leadership team by promoting him to Editor.

These, ladies and gentlemen, are the leaders of the Pe2K Site. By promoting them, I ask that they do their best to serve the community with honor and distinction.

Congratulations.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:00 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Website Staff Promotions!

Congrats guys! Kaoru and Mizuki Emi, you have been doing an awesome job on the site. Enjoy your new blue (aka the best colour) names. :O

Nice work Mikey and Eternal Moonlight! And special congrats to winstein because I love his articles. :D

Hopefully these promotions will result in even better things for the site. Keep up the good work!
Old 06-15-2012, 06:19 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Congrats, guys! You guys have done well! Keep up the good work and who knows? It might just take you places.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 06-15-2012, 06:39 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Congrats to everyone on the amazing jobs you guys do! It's awesome to know we have such great people on the site--keep at it guys!

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 06-15-2012, 07:32 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Wow, guys, good going! All those names are worthy of their promotions...obviously. xD Well done. <3 You help to make Pe2k a better place!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Closed Thread