Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 10-18-2012, 01:21 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Dratini are also very strong Pokemon, and Dragonite in GCeA Red/Blue are the strongest non-Legendary Pokemon available, at 65. In comparison, the three Legendary Birds are at 75.

Speaking of the Legendary Birds, should I wait for your instruction on the Zapdos story, or should I wait for you to give me the rules/guidelines, then start? I have a rough draft in my mind, for the record.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 10-18-2012, 01:22 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Oh no, oh no, no need, I'll just accept it as my stupidity in not thinking ahead and move along as if nothing happened. I'm just checking is all.
Its called GCEA for a reason man.. if half the team doesnt end up with a pokemon it will have to appear again..how can people catch them all if it doesnt.

about the birds feel free to send your rough draft, youve helped me create a lot of the rules we use now Latio, I think i can trust you to take them into consideration.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-18-2012, 01:44 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
You are supposed to be on a relaxing vacation, yet you can't relax?
I can't even guess what but something has you seriously stressed.
Things on the forum, really. But I won't get into it. I probably should take a break from PE2K, but I have obligations here I cannot ignore. Since becoming a mod I have more responsibilities here than when I was a regular mod, so I'm still adjusting to that. Not to mention I still haven't fully unstressed from the things that are going on at my home. So yeah...

Anyways, getting back on the topic of the game and this is directed to Dredd, can we still come up with missions for our characters at certain points in the game to get certain Pokemon? I believe you said that we could, and I have an idea that for in Gold I would like Spinel to obtain her father's Typhlosion.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-18-2012, 01:51 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Things on the forum, really. But I won't get into it. I probably should take a break from PE2K, but I have obligations here I cannot ignore. Since becoming a mod I have more responsibilities here than when I was a regular mod, so I'm still adjusting to that. Not to mention I still haven't fully unstressed from the things that are going on at my home. So yeah...

Anyways, getting back on the topic of the game and this is directed to Dredd, can we still come up with missions for our characters at certain points in the game to get certain Pokemon? I believe you said that we could, and I have an idea that for in Gold I would like Spinel to obtain her father's Typhlosion.
Normally you would aim the mission towards getting a lower stage pokemon and in the past it hasnt been possible to get more then one starter but I want to change that this time around. I need to make it possible for the starters to appear in the game, until i can figure that out it might best to make a list of other pokemon that are catch able.

Also yes, in red I would really like to work with you on what you want your character to do now. We need to open up the character more and Ive got some ideas that involve a mission for her.

Old 10-18-2012, 01:57 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Normally you would aim the mission towards getting a lower stage pokemon and in the past it hasnt been possible to get more then one starter but I want to change that this time around. I need to make it possible for the starters to appear in the game, until i can figure that out it might best to make a list of other pokemon that are catch able.

Also yes, in red I would really like to work with you on what you want your character to do now. We need to open up the character more and Ive got some ideas that involve a mission for her.
Alright. I wouldn't mind paying a high point price to get the Typhlosion, or even give up a Pokemon I had at the time, but I will work with that. And I only have the mission idea for Gold, not Red. However I don't mind hearing the ideas you have and I"ll try to come up with some for her to get her to open up more, maybe even develop her empathy further.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-18-2012, 02:02 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Alright. I wouldn't mind paying a high point price to get the Typhlosion, or even give up a Pokemon I had at the time, but I will work with that. And I only have the mission idea for Gold, not Red. However I don't mind hearing the ideas you have and I"ll try to come up with some for her to get her to open up more, maybe even develop her empathy further.
Ill pm you about it.

also
I think im going to add a new feature into this, a photo that would record a pokemon into your pokedex, this might help people complete the pokedex...they pokemon would not be usable and you would have to pay for the image like catching it but it would be in the dex and thats kinda important in the long run

Old 10-18-2012, 02:15 AM
Dragotech Offline

So is everything on schedule between the silver and gold threads?

p.s. Whatever you guys were discussing went over my head.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:21 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
So is everything on schedule between the silver and gold threads?

p.s. Whatever you guys were discussing went over my head.
uh no its not but its not meant to be perfect.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:00 AM
Dragotech Offline

Alright I am sure it will turn out well anyways... but if you need time friendly practice battling outside the Pokemon center might kill a little time, or for silver I guess other delightful distractions.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:05 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Alright I am sure it will turn out well anyways... but if you need time friendly practice battling outside the Pokemon center might kill a little time, or for silver I guess other delightful distractions.
well you guys are ahead of time...Im sure Ill find some way to waste a little time before the meeting although like I said you are at two different times. This battle will most likely go down tomorrow when everyone is on.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:17 AM
Dragotech Offline

Alright makes sense. Out of curiousity do you think Mintjelly and ant left the thread? I haven't seen any posts lately.
Old 10-18-2012, 03:22 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Alright makes sense. Out of curiousity do you think Mintjelly and ant left the thread? I haven't seen any posts lately.
Sadly yes, some people stick around for a week and take off. She thought it was to complicated so she left. She is working on a big project so it was understandable .

Old 10-18-2012, 03:47 AM
Dragotech Offline

Well that is a pity, but that does make some sense. It does come off a little complicated. My own response was, "Oh crap, can I do this?" Though toss in other stuff and that does make it not only seem complicated but as complicated as it seems.

Wow rereading this gave me a headache...lol?
Old 10-18-2012, 03:52 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Well that is a pity, but that does make some sense. It does come off a little complicated. My own response was, "Oh crap, can I do this?" Though toss in other stuff and that does make it not only seem complicated but as complicated as it seems.

Wow rereading this gave me a headache...lol?
Do you get it now ?

Old 10-18-2012, 04:16 AM
Dragotech Offline

I understand well enough.

Yellow is releasing Bellsprout, I hate to admit, but you almost made me cry. Weirdly enough I am also chuckling a little.

P.s. Dratinis are sooo adorable!!!

Last edited by Dragotech; 10-18-2012 at 05:40 AM.