Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-24-2012, 07:24 PM
TDD91 Offline

Default Re: [SU/DS] Digimon: The Reckoning

i borked my keyboard, so might not be able to post for a little.
Old 07-24-2012, 10:53 PM
Sheepat Offline

Just posted. I also just realized I've been concentrating a lot on Angle.
Old 07-25-2012, 02:59 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

I'm gonna have a post up in a bit ^_^.

Also Obliveon, I'm posting in a way that gives you a chance to say if you came with us or not to avoid bunnying you, in case you don't wanna stick around.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 07-27-2012, 07:52 PM
Sheepat Offline

I think both DoH and I are waiting for Obliveon to post :P

I'm liking all this attention we're getting for Pagumon's Mega form
Old 07-28-2012, 02:59 AM
Obliveon Offline

I posted now. I was a little busy so it took me awhile.
Old 07-28-2012, 04:29 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Wheee character interaction ftw! Enjoy the downtime while it lasts, guys. >:D

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 07-28-2012, 08:32 PM
Sheepat Offline

Sorry for the little mix-up with Kilara's sleeping, so I've edited it.

On another note, I'm going to be working on my second SU, so hopefully we can expect it soon.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:51 AM
Obliveon Offline

Yay. Briskmon won't be wandering the Polar Tundra much longer then.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:06 PM
Sheepat Offline

Enter Andrew:

Name: Andrew Starker
Role: He himself is a Lone Wolf, more to the True Digidestined side, but one of his partners is in Anarcomon's Army

Description: Andrew is kinda squat, standing at a small-ish 5'4. He usually is seen wearing a dirty white t-shirt, with brown shorts. He is larger than usual, more fat than muscles. He also has blond hair, like Lexin, but unlike Lexin Andrew has more of beard, which goes down to his chin, the cheeks shaved, and the hairs are incredibly short. It's barely growing, but Andrew hopes to one day let it lengthen into magnificent whiskers. He also has blue eyes, which always have a sad look on his face. His face itself always makes him seem like he's about to burst into tears, and people tend to be careful around him. However, it is just the unfortunate way his face was designed.

Personality: Andrew is determined. He is always brave, jumping into battle without any thought of a plan. He is reliable in a fight, and always willing to be the sacrifice in a major fight. He also has a passion for the extravagant, always seeing himself in a positive light when he's at his best. He's also a pretty nice guy, helping the poor. He's even donated one of his kidneys for transplant. He has plans to donate the rest of his organs when he dies. He's easily likeable, and is relaxed most of the time.

However, Andrew is very sensitive about his weight, withdrawing when he's continually insulted about it. He's also very sad that his first partner, Adam the Agumon, has gone to Anarcomon's army. He feels betrayed by this, and deep down he burns with rage, but also an incredible depression. His second partner, Casper, tries to remind him of his duty to be good. Andrew also has an astounding guilt for hurting a boy back when he was a boy.

History: Andrew was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, to Sarah and Calvin Starker. He was a happy boy, a bit spoiled in his beginning life. He was always a large kid, and when he went to school kids started teasing him. One in particular, Gilbert, teased him so much that Andrew began hating his life. But the larger kid ignored the insults, until one day Gilbert went too far.

Gilbert started insulting how Andrew's parents were fat (in actuality his parents were quite thin) and how being fat made Andrew stupid. That Andrew's life was going to be miserable because he was fat. That the teachers wouldn't let him go into the next grade unless he grew thin.

Andrew lost it. He attacked Gilbert, beating the crap out of the poor kid. Gilbert was in the hospital for a month, and he nearly died. Andrew was racked with guilt. His parents forgave him, but he didn't forgive himself. When Andrew was ten, the day of his birthday, he ran away. He was very sad doing this, and he lived on the street for a year, before being found by the police, a thin string.

Andrew was returned to his parents, who were so worried they (again) overfed him. The 11-year old went to a new school, where he prospered. He was happy, and for the next four years he led a comfortable life.

Then the bomb went off.

Terrorists had managed to sneak a bomb into the school Andrew went to. It was also where his mom worked. Andrew lived the bomb strike, but his mom was caught in the explosion.

Calvin Starker now had an angry, large fifteen year old to take care of. Andrew wanted to join the military, and get revenge on the terrorist organization.

Then the egg came down, from the sky. It hatched into a Koromon, which eventually digivolved into an Agumon. Andrew and Adam (his Agumon) started traveling the country, battling threats of evil Digimon, with Adam digivolving all the way up to a VictoryGreymon. When Andrew was 20, he got a second partner in the form of Casper the Candlemon, and for a year all three were happy, battling the forces of Anarcomon.

Then came the day a Daemon came to Adam. The Daemon corrupted Adam's data, making him evil, causing him to go to Anarcomon's cause. The Agumon left the trio, turning it into a duo. At the same time, he digivolved slowly into a WarGreymon, severely weakening Andrew.

Andrew is now traveling the world for his lost partner, to devolve him and fix his data.

Additional Information: Andrew cannot digivolve Casper all the way to Mega form, as the strain on his body would be too much, since he is still linked to Adam.

Digimon:

Adam the Agumon:

Koromon – Agumon – GeoGreymon – RizeGreymon – VictoryGreymon

Adam was Andrew's first partner, as well as former best friend. However, a Daemon corrupted Adam and turned him into a monster who is always a VictoryGreymon.

Casper the Candlemon:

DemiMeramon – Candlemon – Wizardmon – Mistymon – Dynasmon

Casper is forever kind, always encouraging Andrew when the man is depressed. He cannot digivolve all the way to Dynasmon currently, due to Adam, but he can go to Mistymon. Casper met Andrew in Utah, where Andrew saved the Candlemon from a rampaging MachGaogamon.
Old 07-29-2012, 07:12 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Hehe, looks nice. Andrew and his partners are good to go.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 07-29-2012, 09:41 PM
Sheepat Offline

Haha thanks DoH.

Expect my post, Obliveon. And hopefully Isamon can defend herself :P
Old 07-30-2012, 05:48 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

I do greatly apologize for not being really active lately, but I have become sick and still recovering from it. I must say that I am taking a small break from the forum in order to focus my energy on getting better instead of worrying about what's going on here. So until I start feeling better feel free to bunny my chars as needed, DoH. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience. I do hope you all understand.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 08-02-2012, 03:48 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Sorry for the lack of activity on my end guys, been moving recently and it's been a major hassle lol. I'll get a post up probably tomorrow.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 08-10-2012, 01:02 AM
TDD91 Offline

Uni deadline on Monday then TV Audition next thursday, woop.
Old 08-14-2012, 12:25 AM
Obliveon Offline

I won ribbons for stuff I entered in the fair. Woo!