Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourselves here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-25-2012, 02:21 AM
Fakir's Avatar
Fakir Offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Magnolia, Fiore
Posts: 8
Send a message via AIM to Fakir Send a message via MSN to Fakir Send a message via Skype™ to Fakir
Default Hello~!

Hi there, everybody! After many years of going to PE2K for sprites I finally decided to join the forum!

Anyways, as ya can see the username's Fakir, but you can call me Kira or Lucia (or something else, so long as it fits) if ya want~ You may have seen me around elsewhere, and if you haven't, then what better way to introduce myself than through one of these? :3

I'm a huge fan of Eastern video games (stuff by Nintendo, Square Enix, and what have you) and an anime/manga fan. I'm fairly open to a lot of things, so feel free to drop me suggestions as to what to play/watch/read/pie.

I'd tell you more but you'll just have to chat with me to find out my interests (or you could just look at my profile to see some of my primary ones, ehehe). That said, I hope to enjoy my time here~!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-25-2012, 02:29 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Hello~!

Welcome to PE2K!~

I'm TE. c:

Easter video games? So you're not part of the US eh? Well, I guess we do have cool games. XD Glad you enjoy them!

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the games and anime. c:

Yes, our sprite resource is pretty awesome, huh! A lot of people seem to join here because of it. XD

You'll be meeting some awesome people here!

Ask any of the mods your questions and we'll be glad to help!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-25-2012, 02:39 AM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,307
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Hello~!

You're....
Pretty awesome.

I'm MGS. What's your favorite game?
xD
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-25-2012, 03:09 AM
Fakir's Avatar
Fakir Offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Magnolia, Fiore
Posts: 8
Send a message via AIM to Fakir Send a message via MSN to Fakir Send a message via Skype™ to Fakir
Default Re: Hello~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Welcome to PE2K!~

I'm TE. c:

Easter video games? So you're not part of the US eh? Well, I guess we do have cool games. XD Glad you enjoy them!

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the games and anime. c:

Yes, our sprite resource is pretty awesome, huh! A lot of people seem to join here because of it. XD

You'll be meeting some awesome people here!

Ask any of the mods your questions and we'll be glad to help!
Hello~!

I actually am a US resident (never been out of the country in my life ;;). I just prefer games originally produced in Japan/Asia in general as opposed to ones produced over here, though there are some exceptions :B (I always have exceptions to things I like/dislike, ehehe.)

Well, video games and anime are awesome, no~? |D

I must say, this site's been real helpful whenever I needed to get sprites for some purpose, be it splicing/recoloring (though I don't really do that anymore ><;) or just posting team info. for something.

And will do~! Thanks for the welcome :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post
You're....
Pretty awesome.

I'm MGS. What's your favorite game?
xD
Thank you~

My favorite game (other than Pokemon, which is something I have yet to tired of XD), well, series, is -kind of- obscure. The series name is Dept. Heaven, and the games that have been localized are Riviera: The Promised Land (both the GBA and PSP versions), Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone (also both the GBA and PSP versions), and Knights in the Nightmare (both the DS and PSP versions; yes they combined the two screens into one). Another one of my favorite series is Summon Night, which might be a little less obscure? XD; Idk, I really like obscure video games :B But that doesn't limit my interests, really!

Anyways, thanks for the welcome~
__________________

You are a memory that still dreams :: Pairless at the moment
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-25-2012, 03:16 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Hello~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakir View Post
Hello~!

I actually am a US resident (never been out of the country in my life ;;). I just prefer games originally produced in Japan/Asia in general as opposed to ones produced over here, though there are some exceptions :B (I always have exceptions to things I like/dislike, ehehe.)

Well, video games and anime are awesome, no~? |D

I must say, this site's been real helpful whenever I needed to get sprites for some purpose, be it splicing/recoloring (though I don't really do that anymore ><;) or just posting team info. for something.

And will do~! Thanks for the welcome :3
Oh that's right...we're the west. XD I've not been out of the country either. XD I also enjoy Asian games. I enjoy American games too, but Pokemon is definitely my favorite!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-25-2012, 07:53 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Hello~!

Hey, welcome to PE2K! It's cool that you like obscure games. I've never heard of any of your favourites actually, but I hardly play any games other than Pokemon so that's not surprising haha.

It's nice to know our sprite resource is still attracting new members. Hope you enjoy your time here and get involved with everything. The URPG and ASB are really fun and we'll have a brand new WiFi League soon if you're interested in that kinda stuff. =) Otherwise have fun exploring the forum and if you need anything, I'd be happy to help!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-25-2012, 05:18 PM
Fakir's Avatar
Fakir Offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Magnolia, Fiore
Posts: 8
Send a message via AIM to Fakir Send a message via MSN to Fakir Send a message via Skype™ to Fakir
Default Re: Hello~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Oh that's right...we're the west. XD I've not been out of the country either. XD I also enjoy Asian games. I enjoy American games too, but Pokemon is definitely my favorite!
I get it mixed up too, don't worry XD; I actually did almost type "Western" when I was making my intro., ehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Hey, welcome to PE2K! It's cool that you like obscure games. I've never heard of any of your favourites actually, but I hardly play any games other than Pokemon so that's not surprising haha.

It's nice to know our sprite resource is still attracting new members. Hope you enjoy your time here and get involved with everything. The URPG and ASB are really fun and we'll have a brand new WiFi League soon if you're interested in that kinda stuff. =) Otherwise have fun exploring the forum and if you need anything, I'd be happy to help!
It's no biggie; if they weren't obscure then I wouldn't have to explain what they were XD;

Both the URPG and ASB seem really cool; I'm giving the latter a try at the moment but I might try the former later~! And thank you! :3
__________________

You are a memory that still dreams :: Pairless at the moment

Last edited by Fakir; 05-25-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Looks like I gotta get used to [strike] tags, ehehe.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-25-2012, 05:31 PM
winstein's Avatar
winstein Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 228
Default Re: Hello~!

Greetings at the forums!

Thanks for reading.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-25-2012, 06:45 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Hello~!

Welcome to the forum ! I hope you have lots of fun here!
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-25-2012, 07:11 PM
Trent Reznor's Avatar
Trent Reznor Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 3,626
Send a message via AIM to Trent Reznor Send a message via MSN to Trent Reznor Send a message via Skype™ to Trent Reznor
Default Re: Hello~!

Hello Lucia~ I'm glad and somewhat surprised that you joined! n___n

PE2K is obviously quite different than a certain forum, but it's still great~ You'll have fun here! Minus the whole part about not being a mod. XD;
__________________

Twin: Eternal Moonlight | Sister: Scourge of Amaranth | Pair: Doodlebop
Theme by Mizuki Emi
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-25-2012, 09:08 PM
brandon_g's Avatar
brandon_g Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: United States
Posts: 1,702
Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g
Default Re: Hello~!

Hello Welcome to pe2k!
__________________
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-25-2012, 11:54 PM
Fakir's Avatar
Fakir Offline
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Magnolia, Fiore
Posts: 8
Send a message via AIM to Fakir Send a message via MSN to Fakir Send a message via Skype™ to Fakir
Default Re: Hello~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winstein View Post
Greetings at the forums!

Thanks for reading.
Thanks :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Welcome to the forum ! I hope you have lots of fun here!
Sankyuu~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Face Here View Post
Hello Lucia~ I'm glad and somewhat surprised that you joined! n___n

PE2K is obviously quite different than a certain forum, but it's still great~ You'll have fun here! Minus the whole part about not being a mod. XD;
I'm surprised I didn't join sooner, what with all the years I've gone to the site :B

And even if it's different, it doesn't matter to me so long as it's awesome! And fff, I'm used to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon_g View Post
Hello Welcome to pe2k!
Thanks!
__________________

You are a memory that still dreams :: Pairless at the moment
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-26-2012, 03:28 AM
most duded's Avatar
most duded Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: I'm stalking your stupid face
Posts: 2,152
Default Re: Hello~!

Hello and welcome to PE2K. I, aswell, joined because the sprite resource. XD. alot of nice people on this forum, so don't be afraid to post around! (join the URPG or perish ;)
__________________
The Ninja Academy will live on. Add this to your signature if you were once active there.
URPG Stats Gotta Catch 'em All Stats

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-26-2012, 04:06 AM
Assaundrell Yumerai's Avatar
Assaundrell Yumerai Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Where ninjas and Pokemons are
Posts: 1,517
Send a message via Skype™ to Assaundrell Yumerai
Default Re: Hello~!

I'll call you Kira, welcome to the forum. And you got a nice intro, keep it up(^^)
__________________
I liek Mew I love Mew
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com