Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Interactive Boards Ľ Role Play Ľ Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 06-04-2012, 01:16 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: [War XI] Perfect Fusion <SU/DS>

I'm lazy. Shadow's okay.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:57 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Sorry if there are any mistakes, it's late XD

Character name: Odin

Species: Human (genetically enhanced but still human)

Team: Eggman Empire

Occupation: Heís busy running from the people hunting him down, heís got little time for hero stuff. He can help if you employ him though.

Appearance: http://dreamself.me/d/gwqN Because Odin is not only hiding but a bit socially awkward as well, he wears things that donít make him stand out. He has a plain black shirt with a far too big denim jacket covering it, the jacket someone worn. A soft blue scarf is wrapped around his neck for warmth which seems to bring out his eyes; a bright, clear blue and his hair, a little wavy, is a light ash blond. He wears regular pants that are tucked into nondescript boots and he keeps most of his possessions in the bag that is slung over his shoulder.

When Odin is using his psychic powers, his eyes glow a bright bluish white. He has a bright blue aura, which appears whenever he uses his powers. He doesnít often use his powers because that just makes him easier to find, but he will if he has to. Because of his general innocence of many things in the world, he looks perpetually naÔve and confused, as he is discovering many new things about people that he would have never considered before.

Personality: Odin is a bit hard to get close to. After all when a majority of your life is spent running from people who are trying to hunt you down and drag you back to their headquarters so they can use you as a weapon does that to you. Not to mention because Odin has never really interacted with people before he doesnít really know how to, making him incredibly shy and nervous in large social gatherings. Most of the time he likes to just stay in the background. Heís good at talking to small groups of people, and a conversation between and a single other is great for him, and heís trying to learn to like crowds.

Because Odin has never actually experienced the outside world, heís very curious about it, a bit like a child. He gets odd looks whenever heís surprised by things that many people consider everyday occurrences, so travelling with him is never boring since he asks so many questions about anything he can think of. Heís also somewhat easily distracted, and he has a tendency to wander off to go look at something interesting. However, mistaking him for an airhead or a ditz is the biggest mistake you will ever make, because he can go from cutely innocently to deathly serious in 0.1 seconds.

History: People have still not stopped their attempts in trying to create the most powerful psychic being in existence. Because of the disaster with Mewtwo, Team Rocket decided to try making a human psychic experiment instead, thinking that a human would be more docile and easy to train. Everything about Odinís existence has to be credited to scientific labs, from artificially inseminating donated eggs to a team of specially trained scientists alternating his DNA when he was only a group of cells. Odin was continually worked on throughout the earliest stages of his life so that the latent psychic abilities that all humans have would be at their full power when he was old enough, so there would be no training for him to become stronger. He was injected with growth serum so that his creators would not have to wait years for his body to mature.

The first ability of Odinís to fully develop was telepathy, and he could soon hear the minds around him. It was how he became aware of his existence and that there was an outside world around him. Sometimes he could catch glimpses of cities and forests and other people from the minds of his scientists, and he began to learn that there was huge world out there, and that it was filled with many strange things, like Pokemon. Pokemon he learned a great deal about, since his scientists often thought about them. After a while he began to thirst for the outside world, hungry to make contact with it. He wanted to see the forests and the pokemon and the cities, he wanted to walk around and be a part of everything instead of cooped up in the dark prison that he was in. It was this striving for freedom that led to his creatorsí downfall.

Since no one seemed to be keen on letting him out, Odin decided to break out. His body looked to be physically 18 or so, but his mind was like that of a very curious, but very wise, child. Using his powers he simply broke the tube that he was being kept in, and with it he was able to catch his first look of the outside world. He saw a lab, and scientists surrounding him. Of course everyone was shocked, but because Odin was still very innocent at the time he was easy to lead along and for a little while he let his creators talk to him. They dressed him, then they told him who he was and how he was different from everyone else. In the middle of their explaining Odin asked if he could go outside, and he was given a harsh no and was told that he needed to start his training. Curious about what that meant, and not getting any answers from the scientists, Odin quickly read their minds and was horrified to learn that he meant nothing to them. In their eye he was just a weapon to be used for their own ends, and they didnít care about what he thought. Odin was enraged, and in his fury his psychic powers started to go out of control and because he didnít know how to use them he ended up destroying the lab.

Terrified by what he had done, Odin flew off, stopping across the first city he came by. His first few days were total hell and the only thing that stopped him from getting killed was a nice trainer who not only lent him a bag to keep supplies in, but also showed him around and told him how to use money and how shops and restaurants and hotels worked. They parted after a few days and Odin ran off into the wilderness, still too afraid to stay in the city for too long. It turns out this was a smart move too, because weeks later the two worlds merged, and many cities were soon taken over. Being as powerful as he was Odin could easily take on Robotnikís minions when they found him, but to simply avoid the trouble he fled to Sinnoh and Unova, which were still free from the madmenís rule, but on the way there he was attacked by a psychotic android named Fenrir, who was made by Team Rocket just after his escape. His mission was to hunt Odin down and bring him back to Team Rocket, alive. Odin barely managed to escape, but now he knows that he is being hunted and rarely stays in one place at any given time.

Pokemon team: Odin doesnít use pokemon. He never thought that he needed one and he didnít want to go through the trouble of taming one.

Weapons: His mind. Odin isnít trained in any sort of weaponry so the only thing he could use with any skill is a bat. However heís basically the human equivalent of Mewtwo, being able to use his psychic powers to fight and at times control his aura as well. This is not a thing to take lightly, since from pretty much every moment since he first started growing he was continually changed and altered to have the greatest psychic abilities available.

Special powers: Odin is an incredibly powerful psychic. All of his abilities range from telepathy to telekinesis to inutition and even flying, and he's constantly trying to control them. However when he gets angry he's been known to rip trees out of the ground and make things explode with his mind. Odin is a pacifist though, and he doesn't ever really want to hurt people, it's just that when his emotions go crazy his powers do and he can't ever seem to reel them in. He can also sense other beings around them, whether they be robot or organic, so it's like having a giant radar inside of his head.
He can control his aura to some extent, he can use it as a shield and even use Aura Sphere.

Equipment: A giant bag that seems capable of holding innumerous objects, almost XD

Other: He can fly, but it tires him out and he canít attack and fly at the same time. His most controlled ability is his telepathy, and his most powerful ability is his telekinesis and his psychic attacks.

(Fenrir is coming and I have a spot for a pokemon trainer as well~)

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡íノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----

Last edited by Enkaku_Kumori; 06-06-2012 at 01:47 AM.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:29 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Odin and Renee are in.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:51 AM
the regi kid Offline

name:jolt
species:human
team:the revalution thing
appearance:well hes about 5'3. weights 132 or something like that.white! not being racist ok?just saying.has dark hair.well built like one of those survival dudes.blue eyes. scar on his 4 head that goes from one side to the other.wears plain denim shorts and a t-shirt.
personality:well lets just say hes always geting in deep crap.hes kind 2 his chimchar and always saves his butt.he has a somewhat stubborn attitude sometimes.[thats all i got for now thar ok?]
history:the kids loved him before eggman took over his home in the kanto reigon he barley was able to escape the attack and has the scar to prove it.
pokemon:chimchar staraptor and eevee [for now]
equipment:pokedex pokemon and to guns from a couple of badnicks he pwned
Old 06-06-2012, 10:20 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Finished Streak and synched them both up with each other, along with figuring out how Blaze and Omega tie in. metal please look over both characters again just to be sure and let me know.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 06-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

*points at above*

Aaaand with that I'm done Blaze.
Old 06-06-2012, 05:37 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Um Sabi, I kinda meant for it up to be up to Omega after they both taught him the basics. You know, long enough for Streak to understand that she saved his life and thank her.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 06-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Right, I fixed that bit. I shouldn't get up and start writing right away, it's proving bad for me.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:01 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Thanks! Guess we can say Omega taught him the starting math.

Really, have breakfast first or something.

Last edited by bronislav84; 06-06-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:57 PM
most duded Offline

I blieve I have fixed my charachter SU. Tell me if I need more editing.

Old 06-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

May I respectfully request that people stop posting so fast? It's impossible to keep up because everyone posts when I have freaking school.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 06-07-2012, 12:56 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

That's why I started out someplace totally unrelated.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 06-07-2012, 01:02 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Maybe we could try to post in turns... It would make catching up not be a problem, and it would be easier for the point-counters to, well, count points. Stuff would be more organized, yadda yadda.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 06-07-2012, 01:21 AM
bronislav84 Offline

One post per person per day is fast? I guess with a lot of people it can get fast, but most people post only once per day. Really.
Old 06-07-2012, 01:40 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
Maybe we could try to post in turns... It would make catching up not be a problem, and it would be easier for the point-counters to, well, count points. Stuff would be more organized, yadda yadda.

It doesn't help that both G.U.N. and Revolution Uprising are under attack at their bases, respectively XD

Quite the bang. Metal, you need to get a pat on the back XD