Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 08-09-2012, 10:24 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: General Submissions and News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Remember that totally awesome promotional trailer that released in Japan for Black and White 2?

Well, it's been officially dubbed in English. And while the voice acting is so-so... It's still neat that this was released in English.

Here's the link to its Youtube version: Click!
Thanks for the tip! It's up on the site now!
Old 08-13-2012, 08:00 AM
DowsingMCHN Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to DowsingMCHN Send a message via Skype™ to DowsingMCHN

BW2 Kyurem Edition for Australian Fans has been announced as well as a Collectors Edition Hintbook:
http://pokemonsociety.com/pokemon-bw...-bw2-hintbook/

An initiative for Pokémon fans in Australia.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:08 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Stealing a good layout from the first reply.

Type: Picture blog, of sorts
Author: Mine!
Link: Chonicles of Pokémon Black Version 2 (Public Facebook Picture Album)
Description: I am doing an almost completely blind and "for fun" play through of Black 2 and taking random pics along the way. I say almost, because I do have the guide, but I won't use it except if I'm stuck and to just compare my progress with theirs. To understand what each pic is about or what's going on, you need to read the description for each.

Oh, and if you'd like to be friends on Facebook send me a message or a PM here to let me know who you are on the site. I'm VERY picky about who I approve.

Anyway, enjoy! I hope this is ok to submit.

Note: This album is Public, which means you don't need to add me to view it, but you do need to have an account on Facebook. I'm actually hurting myself a bit making this public. Marking the album Public means I have to go to the full site for Facebook and approve pictures before they will show up, and I may be in a hurry or forget to, so bear with me please.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 10-17-2012 at 02:05 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:01 PM
PokeBuilder Offline

Hi all,

We've just released a new Pokémon iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch app. It is essentially a Pokesav / Pokegen app with a couple of features that set it apart:

Firstly it can send Pokémon directly to your console and secondly it can import Pokémon sets from Smogon.com making Pokémon creation easier than ever.

The app can be seen below:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/poke...7927?ls=1&mt=8

If anyone would like to write a review on it we'd greatly appreciate the support - its something we really believe in.

Thanks,

Elliott
Old 01-01-2013, 09:06 PM
BulbaSeed Offline

Hello,

This is pretty neat and very informative. It's about the History of Trainer Red, basically Pokemon History.

Type:Story / Video
Link: Pokemon History - Trainer Red

I think everyone will like it :)