Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:41 AM
Feather Offline

Default Forum styles and clickable username

Many of the forum styles do not have a clickable username that takes you to your profile. For example, in the top right corner, for me, there'd be "Welcome, Sheep" written. I really like the option of being able to click the username to be taken to my profile - is it possible to get this added to the layouts that do not allow it? Thank you!
Old 06-18-2012, 03:44 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Forum styles and clickable username

Or you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and find your username that way...?

Editing styles is not an easy task. Besides, we have to go through the Admin before we can mess with any styles.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 06-18-2012, 03:46 AM
Feather Offline

I don't see my name on the bottom of the page. Could just be missing it, though >:

I'm just confused why the names weren't made clickable to begin with. It's totally all right if it can't be done - was just wondering. XD;

edit: Well, I assume you mean the online list now. Yeah, I was aware of it, though having a clickable username is a lot more convenient. But thanks for the reply - I'll stick to clicking that if I must.
Old 06-18-2012, 03:47 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

As Kaoru said, we unfortunately don't have easy access to edit forum skins. :( It's a good suggestion though, I never noticed that some aren't clickable! Hopefully it's something we'll be able to fix in future.

As for why they weren't made clickable, most of our edited skins were based off templates, not made from scratch. So I guess the templates didn't have clickable names and no one really noticed. xD
Old 06-18-2012, 04:01 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

I always go to "User CP" at the top, and from there click "My Profile". It works, and at the same time going to the User CP allows me to see if any subscribed threads have been posted in at the same time as well as PMs and the names of the senders. It's a worthwhile shortcut ;D
Old 06-18-2012, 04:02 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Yeah, some forum skins to have cons. But they also have pros. c:

My skin is Pokemon Urban street. This is mostly because IT HAS TYPHLOSION AS THE MAIN STYLE. <3

But, it also has clickable names and it reminds you of messages. :)