Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 05-12-2013, 03:56 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Name:Max
Pokemon:

(Fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

Extra Party Member

Max stepped out of the room. Looking back at Jaye once more before proceeding on. The emotions floating around felt as heavy as the weight of the bitter cold air. As he made his way back down the hall he couldnt help but catch the tail end of the conversation. He paused for a moment trying to collect his thoughts. As he began to focus he could feel a strange pain all over. The shadow of the ice bird seemed to blanket his thoughts.
Focus Max.Focus. he said over and over to himself.

The next memory that popped up was of both girls standing next to each other. The memory seemed hazy. He had not felt it before. The two girls connection was stronger than any of them knew. Max walked out.

"Your team is most likely in the room with the lockers." Max let out a little smile but it quickly went away.

"We should get your stuff and get going."

Max walked passed the two girls and gold. He headed into the room and began to open the remaining lockers until he reached one. As his hand pressed against the coarse handle he pulled back.
".....this one..."
He felt another lost pokemon...but didnt want to be the one to bring it up.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 05-13-2013, 01:38 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Name: Seraphina (NN: Sera)
Pokemon: --

Surprised by his entrance, and his knowledge of the conversation, Seraphina jumped a little in her chair before watching Max walk past the group. Once Max walked out of the room, Sera looked up at Char and Gold a moment before getting up and followed suit, slowly and a bit wobbly, of course. Once Sera had caught up, she walked up to Max as he spoke and the two looked at the newly opened locker.

Hesitantly, Seraphina walked closer to the locker, afraid to confront her team for the first time in... a long time. Looking at the contents of the locker had hit her with strong familiarity. She could see the sweater she had worn when she rediscovered her name with a strange logo printed on its back. Sera swiftly took off Max’s coat and threw on her old sweater. Despite sitting there for as long as it did, a faint familiar smell still lingered and couldn’t help but make Seraphina smile, even if it was cold!

Once she pulled it in and zipped the sweater up, she realized a few things that sat in her pockets. However, her attention was redirected before she could even investigate what those objects even were.

While this sweater was hung on a peg, underneath the sweater was her black trainer belt with her Pokeballs on them. A haunting, sickening feeling sat in her gut as she looked at them. She didn’t even realize that the water works were going before a few tears rolled down her face.

Sera gingerly reached out for the belt and carefully unhooked it as if it were able to break with the smallest of errors. The belt was not full with Pokeballs, but there was quite a few. With her eyes so watery and her head still spinning from waking up moments ago, she couldn’t even count the Pokeballs correctly.

“My team...” Seraphina finally said, her voice very hoarse from feeling so choked up.

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 05-13-2013, 05:15 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

Extra Party Member

As Sera pulled out the pokeballs she only found five. She felt around the inside of the pocket and pull out a 6th. The ball and be shattered. She didnt seem to remember what happened to it.

(we have a new trainers package, this should help you out.
???? is awarded 60 Points

Weedle

Machop

Venonat

Geodude

Pokemon you lost

Fearow

Old 05-13-2013, 04:51 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Pokemon:
| Rosie | Able | | Sir Squiggles | Able | | Brawn | Able | | Tammy | Able | | Crag | Able

Seraphina couldn’t help but stare blankly at the destroyed Pokeball, it made her distraught trying to figure out whose Pokeball it belonged to, or if a Pokemon inhabited the small gadget at all. Defeated, Sera placed the broken device into her pockets as she began to take off the five Pokeballs. One by one, Sera held all of them in both of her hands once the belt was put to the side. With a deep breath, the trainer released her team from their confines with a bright flash of light.

Each one of them had a look of confusion and stiffness to them, but once they realized their trainer before them each one came rushing over. Seraphina was reunited with her team once more and she remembered each one of them. She smiled at the thought of each of their names as she knelt down to be surrounded by each of her Pokemon. Seraphina held her starter Pokemon, her small Bulbasaur named Rosie, while the others crowded around and held every bit of her they could.

“I’m so sorry this happened, please forgive me,” She begged as her team began to argue in unison, as if it wasn’t her fault, this made her smile and comforted her. “Okay, okay, I get it, but let’s get ready to leave. Stretch a little bit and then we’re leaving this place, I want to get out of here as soon as possible,” Sera continued on, wishing to move on from this nightmare as soon as possible.

With that, her Pokemon agreed and let go to make themselves ready while Sera stood back up with her Weedle Sir on her shoulder. She wiped away her tears quickly so that Max and the others wouldn’t have to stand and watch anymore than they had to.

Seraphina pulled the last item in the locker out, a small, beat up messenger bag and checked its contents. There wasn’t much; a number of Pokeballs sat in one pouch and her PokeGear sat in another. She swapped the broken Pokeball remains with her PokeGear before pulling the strap over her unoccupied shoulder.

“Okay, ready to go?” Sera asked her team as they nodded in unison. With another genuine smile, Seraphina returned each of her Pokemon and placed their Pokeballs back on her belt. The only exception was Sir, he was small to keep out and having him on her shoulder was both familiar and comforting to her.

Once she was ready, Seraphina closed the locker defiantly, as if closing the locker ended this long chapter of her life. “I apologize for the wait, but I’m ready now,” Seraphina explained to the others, brushing some of her light blonde hair out of the way of her face. Overall, she seemed much stronger than before and seemed like she was ready to take on anything.

Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 05-13-2013, 08:14 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

(Is it okay if I kind of take over Gold for now? xD)

Name: Char
Team: Charmander (Jazz, Able), Caterpie (Iris, Able), Mankey (Bruce, Able), Paras (Swampy, Able), Zubat (Esme, Able), Voltorb (Volt, Able)

Char was about to speak up when Max came back into the room, looking a little... distracted. The Charmander-Trainer glanced at him curiously, but he walked past them into the locker rooms. Deciding to let it go for the moment, Char turned to Sera and gave her a reassuring smile. Yet she and Gold hung back as the newly freed soul followed Max. Sera was about to find her Pokemon.

...but Char hoped that she wouldn't find the same loss she had.

Gold shivered, glancing around edgily. "Sheesh, this place gives me the creeps. Let's get out of here already."

Optimistic Char would usually be the person to try to lighten the situation, but she couldn't help but agree with Gold. Truthfully, she wanted to get as far away from this place as possible. Glancing down at the jacket in her arms, she found herself staring at the strange insignia again.

The sound of a closing locker door captured her attention. She glanced up to the door of the locker room in anticipation.

Old 05-14-2013, 12:41 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

Extra Party Member

Seraphina handed me back my jacket. As I slipped my arms back in. I gripped the zipper tightly and pulled it up quickly. I pulled the zipper to the top and held it there almost as if I was hoping it would cover my whole body. The cold air in the room was bitter and my body shivered slightly. My attention moved back to Seraphina who had just called out her pokemon. While she addressed them I couldnt help but look at the shattered ball.
"Should I tell her?..she will be happier not knowing."

Thinking about it triggered another flash which I couldnt control. Since the moment that my soul left my body I have felt waves of power surging through my body that I can not understand. In the waves, I feel a clarity fall over me. In those moments I can see a persons soul.. As my eyes adjust to the knew area I look up.

"Listen boy and listen good...Seraphina and Char must be protected...They must be set back on track if you are to stop Articuno."

I looked up to the creature.
" Im guessing at this point its a little to obvious for me to say your Seraphinas missing pokemon."

The creature looked back at me, with a bit of disdain.
"Sorry, why those two what were they doing."

As a flash overcomes me I feel that complete sense of clarity.

I snap out of it and I find myself looking at Sera who has now called her team.

I turned and walked out the room. Now didnt seem like the time to bring up the pokemon, it was time to get the team together and get out. As I looked at the group, I spoke to them frankly.

" We are leaving this place now, Jaye and Spin are staying here. Jaye has decided that if she can do any good she will. Jaye was part of the team that brought you here. When it happened she was being controlled but feels responsible for this. She has files on each of you. Im telling you two because if you have any hope of finding out more details the files she has may help."

Old 05-14-2013, 04:22 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Pokemon:
| Rosie | Able | | Sir Squiggles | Able | | Brawn | Able | | Tammy | Able | | Crag | Able

As Max turned out of the room without a word, Seraphina followed suit and rejoined the group. As she did, Max’s statement and the files’ existence took Sera by surprise. The files was a curious matter, they might know more about herself and why she was brought here to begin with. However...

“Would you be continuing on without us if we wanted our files? I’d just rather grab it and go, I’ll read it some other time when I get the chance,” Seraphina replied, pocketing both of her hands into her sweater to keep them warm.

Last edited by Eevee trainer; 05-14-2013 at 04:24 PM.
Old 05-14-2013, 11:09 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team: Charmander (Jazz, Able), Caterpie (Iris, Able), Mankey (Bruce, Able), Paras (Swampy, Able), Zubat (Esme, Able), Voltorb (Volt, Able)

When Max and Sera walked out, Char immediately noticed the jacket that Sera now wore; it was the exact same as the one she had found. Caught by surprise, she hardly had time to say anything before Max started speaking.

"We are leaving this place now, Jaye and Spin are staying here. Jaye has decided that if she can do any good she will. Jaye was part of the team that brought you here. When it happened she was being controlled but feels responsible for this. She has files on each of you. Im telling you two because if you have any hope of finding out more details the files she has may help."

...So Dredd had been right. Moon had worked for Team Rocket. Worse yet, she had personally been responsible for their imprisonment. But... Char believed what Max said. It sounded confusing, but she believed that the Moon they knew now was not the same person back then. Afterall, she had saved them. And if she was staying here, then Char wanted to make sure Moon knew she was grateful for that.

She hesitated a moment, noticing that Max seemed a little troubled. ...How did he feel about leaving Moon behind?

Char shook herself as Sera asked her question. Now wasn't the time for pointless thoughts, Char scolded herself. Stepping forward, she rested a hand on Sera's shoulder.

"He won't leave us behind," The burnette smiled at Sera confidently. "No worries! But I agree with ya--we'll read them on the run. Let's go and talk to Moon, shall we?"

She urged Sera forward, adding to Max over her shoulder, "We'll be quick."

______

(OOC: Note, I think Char still needs her gear from Moon)

Old 05-15-2013, 02:31 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Pokemon:

As Char chimed in with the reassurance of the group staying, Sera couldn’t help but smile at the trainer as the two made their way to the aforementioned trainers. However, Seraphina felt anxious with meeting them. Clearly, Moon had a change of heart to help Char and herself be free again… right? She really could not decide on whether to like or hate the trainer for what she’s done.

While Sera idly tagged along with Char, she kept trying to answer her own question but ultimately decided not to make matters worse with the group that just saved her. “Hey, Char, what are these two like? What do you think of Moon doing this to us?” Seraphina asked, still unsure about the situation despite her commitment.

Old 05-15-2013, 05:32 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Char pauses when Sera asked her that question. She had to actually stop and thing: what did she think of Moon?

Her memories of being a spirit were starting to grow fuzzy. She could vividly remember first following Max into the chamber with Articuno, but before that... Well, she had been a totally clueless, childish ghost. But there were a few facts she could remember: Moon had found her in... that other place. Spin had been there,too, though she was awfully quiet.

...Now that she thought about it, she really didn't know that much about these two. And she honestly admitted that.

"I... honestly don't know them too well. I just met them today. But, I do know they're good people. They might have made mistakes in the past, but Moon helped me come back to life. Helped you come back to life. And she's going to stay so she can help others come back. I don't think that the Moon back then is the same Moon we know. She's changed. So... what happened before doesn't matter anymore." Smiling at Sera, she finished, "They're my friends, now. I trust them."

Old 05-16-2013, 01:35 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

Extra Party Member

Max walked ahead of the girls. He hardly caught there conversation. Looking at Gold he responded.
"Id adjust your Pokegear. The cold seems to screwing with the sensors on mine."

Ahead of the group Jaye (moon) searched through the records. Once the files were all placed onto the table she began to read through them one by one.

Spin walked into the room with a box of trainers equipment.
"There are tags on these, does that mean there pokemon are locked up here too?"

Jaye wasnt sure how to respond.
"Lets just collect as much of there stuff as possible. So when they return they have what they need."

Meanwhile Max let out a little smile when he heard Charmander's response
"They're my friends, now. I trust them."

Max waited a moment that let out
"geez you share your soul with someone and all of sudden your friends." Max smiled and continued forward

Old 05-16-2013, 02:14 AM
Eevee trainer Offline

Pokemon:

Seraphina nodded at Char’s response, it was nice to be able to discuss matters of any kind for a change. While I don’t know them, Moon definitely seems as if she’s trying to recompense for what she’s done to us. Somehow, I’m glad she was the one that did this to us, you know? If she decided not to, then who knows if anyone else involved would have brought us back. She wasn’t sure why, but talking about the situation to someone else just made Sera feel weightless, even though she hardly knew the trainer she was talking to.

Before Sera could continue on with their conversation, Max had interjected with his own playful comment. With this, the trainer smirked a bit and decided to keep to herself. Instead, she quickly readjusted her Pokegear as she was told. Then, began playing with Sir on her shoulder, playfully poking his nose and what have you. Not to seem cold of her, but rather to avoid an awkward entrance to the unknown girls.

Old 05-18-2013, 03:56 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Char laughed as Max passed them. "Life's crazy like that, ain't it?"

She and Sera followed him into a room, where Moon and Spin were busy searching through files. Sera immediately started fiddling with her Weedle--shy, perhaps about meeting the others? Char, on the other hand, smiled big and cheerfully greeted, "Hey, Moon! Hey, Spin! How's it going?"

Her smile was genuine--lacking any awkwardness or suspicion. Char hoped that this would show Moon that she didn't blame her for any of these crazy happenings. She had already forgiven her--and considered her a friend.