Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 03-08-2013, 12:39 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Name: Moon
Team: Shelly the Wartortle, Spirit the Butterfree, Basil the Raticate, Kumori the Golbat, Earthshaker the Ryhorn, Hope the Chansey

Moon blinked, her features almost softened into a weak smile, seeing him okay made for a good feeling. However, when Max went over to Char, she immediately stiffened, feeling that sickness well up again. Trying to replay Spin's words helped, but not that much.

"Don't mention it" her voice was obviously deflated, gaze going elsewhere in the room.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 03-08-2013, 02:10 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

(... Uh..... oh.... Is what I think is going on... going on? :x)

Name: Char
Team: Charmander (Jazz, female)

Did... did I make it?

Char's senses were slow to return. Her vision was blurry at best, and everything sounded muffled and far away to her ears. The first thing she truly became aware of was the cold. She shuddered within the pod--though her body had thawed, a deep chill still bit at her bones. Eventually, however, her hearing improved and...

She could hear herself breathing.

Eyes still unfocused, Char reached out and touched the glass before her.

She could feel it.

She... She was alive again!

Suddenly, the glass shifted beneath her touch. Warmth flooded in as the pod was opened. Char took in her first fresh breath of air in years... but promptly fell forward, spilling out into the floor. Her body had not yet recovered all her strength.

She blinked, still not seeing clearly. "...Max?"

Old 03-08-2013, 02:54 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Name:Max
Pokemon:

(Fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

Extra Party Member

Max had failed to notice jayes reaction. The recent events had taken there world and flipped it upside down. Jaye hadn't known what just happened. Max was drawn to char. She had joined souls with him. Max couldnt help that he needed to protect her. He had also given her some o his powers in keeping her soul from falling apart. Explaining that could get complicated.

As Char fell to ground. Max rushed to help her up. " we need a chair for her." Max looked at her. "Yeah, kid.." Max paused "your thoughts are scattered. Were going to get a place to rest for a moment. "

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 03-08-2013, 03:07 AM
The Luna Diviner

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Name: Moon
Team: Shelly the Wartortle, Spirit the Butterfree, Basil the Raticate, Kumori the Golbat, Earthshaker the Ryhorn, Hope the Chansey

Moon could feel... something shift in the air, but couldn't quite put her finger on it. It didn't matter right now anyway.

Complying with Max's request, Moon got Char a chair, the one from behind her old desk.

However, she still couldn't look at her too long without feeling sick to her stomach, even still.

(Heh, and here comes the drama)

Old 03-08-2013, 03:32 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Char's thoughts certainly were scattered. Her expression was furrowed in confusion as she took the chair someone had brought over. She sat silently for a while until her vision began to clear. Finally, she could see the faces of her rescuers. Max was there, and so was Moon... Spin... Gold...

Eventually, it clicked. If they were here... Then she really was back.

Char breathed a sigh of relief. "We made it..." she whispered. Laughing weakly, she beamed up at Max and Moon. "We made it!" she said a little louder.

Sobering some, she turned and looked at the largest pod in the room--the one that had held Articuno. "But... Dredd..."

Old 03-08-2013, 10:39 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(I came as soon as I heard 'drama.' Also, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not read the spoilers unless you like gorefests. All of the spoiler-contained ones are not for younger eyes. I don't have too much time as I'm typing this-I'm only posting to allow Eevee Trainer to post-but I'll start the memories soon.)

Markus Novolos
???

*Markus looks at Seraphina, putting a few puzzle pieces together.

<*Thinking*...OK, In order for me and Sera to see Blue-Max's memory, we had to touch him...Meaning, me Touching Sera should trigger the first memory...>

...I think the memories are triggered by touching the person you want to free, or vice-versa...Alright, I'm not sure what to expect-I don't remember anything since the age of eleven, my guardian made sure of that-but I can expect it would be stuff that would mentally scar any younger kid...Even then, I doubt it'll just be childish phobias. Sabrina generally doesn't seal and chain up memories like that for any reason but absolute need to prevent mental scarring.

Ready, Sera? *Hanging low to her, in reach of her arms.*

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 03-08-2013, 03:52 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Name: Seraphina (NN: Sera)
Pokemon: --

Seraphina hesitated for a few moments, thinking over what could have happened in Markus’ past. Even then, Sera wondered if she’d live through these memories with him.

“Before we do, I just wanna say thank you for doing this. I would have been lost in the dark longer, maybe forever, if it weren’t for your selflessness,” Seraphina said, feeling obliged to say more, but words failed her. Then Sera braced herself as she reached out to him with her small, white arms.

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 03-08-2013, 04:47 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

Extra Party Member

(With out realizing it things are about to get really messy, Jaye is going to have more trouble when Sera is re born..lol
Markus we really need you to start moving quicker, we have more stuff to do while your in the after life. We may need to have you just write out what happens with the other ones so you guys can get back to the group faster.)

In the other dimension Seraphina and Markus are spat out of the Darkrai doll. Markus reached out for the little candle and in that instant Darkness.

*Heavy breathing*

They can feel someone struggling.

Seraphina tears off the black mask. She screams at the top her lungs swinging wildly she hits one of the her potential abductors falling into the cold wet dirt. Seraphina kicks at the other getting enough room to take off. She is int he middle of a dark forest, the path they were on leads to a steep drop off. Seraphina scrambled to climb up. Using the small trees to pull herself up. After climbing for a while she drops into the mud. All the struggling has drained her. She looks around but sees nothing. Before she can even take a breath the men appear again. She feels herself slam into the ground and the harsh rope tearing at her wrist. Everything goes to black and she passes out.

Seraphina wakes up strapped to a table. As her heart rate sky rockets she see a group of people standing over her. Jaye looks down at the frightened girl.
"Would someone please get in here and adjust these levels. " Seraphina stares at the girl her face burning into her thoughts.

On the outside. Spin, Gold, Max and Jaye stand around Char.

Max's attention was fully on Jaye. (Articunos pod is another room..lol but will say your looking down the hall)
She looked down the hall where the Articunos tank had been. Max looked over.
"He is gone....and I suspect with the new power he has he is looking to cause more trouble ..That doesnt matter right now. We need to get you on your feet and back to normal." Max turned to the others.
"She needs her gear...and pokemon."

He looked at Gold.
"I know this is going to sound obvious but Markus is gone..more so then you can understand. His soul has been sent to a place that he is not supposed to be able to get back from..All we can do is turn on the machine and hope that if he is in there he can find a way out before the battery dies.." Max knows those words are grim.

He looks at Jaye.
"Can we talk for a minute." Max looks at the others.

Old 03-08-2013, 06:07 PM
The Luna Diviner

(Hmm, I've been thinking Moon'll have a snap before all this is done, looks like things are lining up for it...)

Moon looked at Max for a moment, unsure of what to make of his request. She hated this place, these memories, but most of all her own actions and the damage they caused... and are still causing.

Spinel's words did have truth to them, Moon knew this much. Espaically about Max...

"Of course" she finally replied. Shelly, by now, was also glancing over Max's way, still weary of him.

Last edited by Eternal Moonlight; 03-08-2013 at 06:09 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:25 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

Extra Party Member

Max led Jaye into a side room.
"I cant imagine you feel great right now...I imagine being here must have flooded your thoughts with old memories...none of that matters..what matters is what you did today. Thank you for fighting past the erg to leave this place. You saved me..and more importantly you have saved Char."

Max hugged Jaye it lasted for a moment and then let go. The hug was nice but Max felt troubled by the thoughts deep in Jayes head. They had grown a little distant since coming to this place. Jaye was very tense but trying. Max smiled at Jaye and turned to head back.

"You should get to know her, talk with her about everything. I doubt she will think badly of you."

Max's mind then focused back on Char.
"We need to find her pokemon and maybe a trainer card or something...can you look around for one?"

Old 03-08-2013, 10:57 PM
The Luna Diviner

"I'll... try" Moon managed. A part of her was rather relieved, but another was rather terrified at the thought of talking with Char. Still, that could help...

She stuck close to Max until they got back in the room, and went for the dusty desk. A Pokégear, Char's, still rested where it was left.

Perhaps that meant the rest of her stuff was in here somewhere? Hesitantly, Moon pried the drawers open, trying to ignore the paperwork as she searched for any Pokéballs or trainer cards. She ended up calling Max over quick fast.

"Thank-you, by the way, for not giving up on me... or thinking I'm some sort of monster..."

Old 03-09-2013, 06:46 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

(oh! my bad! ^^')

After Moon and Max left, Char rested in her chair. With her head resting on the back, she closed her eyes and listened to the rhythm of her own breathing. At first, she tried sorting through all the chaos that had unfolded since her rescue at the Lavender Tower. Yet there was so much that had happened, she was only getting herself more confused. Eventually, she gave up and focused instead on resting. Perhaps she would figure out everything later on.

It was nice, after all the danger she had been through, to sit down had have a breather. She just let her thoughts come and go as she waited for Max and Moon. Gold and Spin were concerned with Markus--or, what was left of Markus--and left her in peace. Yet some part of her conscious ate at her, feeling guilty that Dredd had escaped with Articuno's body. What darkness would be unleashed into the world now? Was there any way to fix this?

Unbidden, this brought to mind her first battle against Dredd, back when something strange had happened to Jazz. What had happened, exactly? It almost seemed like Jazz had been infused with Light... But had that just been some strange spirit thing?

Jazz... Char hoped Max and Moon would be able to find her...

Old 03-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

Extra Party Member

Max smiled at Moon.
"I gotta believe that we are more than our past actions. I am no more Dredd then you are that girl who took part in these things. The only thing that matters is what you do now.." Max says in a reassuring way.

"Do you have any information on the trainers inside these pods? Also will need to find the pokemon. I think I saw a stroage room on the way to this room..check out the files and let me know."

Max walks out leaving Jaye to search through the files. He walks up to Char.
"Lets go find your pokemon.."

He smiles leading the way down the hall he stops at a heavy metal door with a broken key pad. Max pauses for a moment
"You should step back.." Char does as the door begins to shake as the steel starts to bend out word Char can see a room full of Pokeballs. Max focuses more and the door crumbles. a blast of misty air shouts out of the sealed room.

Old 03-09-2013, 11:44 PM
The Luna Diviner

Moon felt a very slight smile tugging at her lips, but when Max mentioned looking though the files, her heart sank a bit. She was feeling better about all of this, but it was still rather sore none the less.

However, the possibility of helping even one person out was worth the chance of encountering more... unpleasant things, for a lack of better words.

Shelly approached the desk, altering her partner of a stray filling cabinet in the distance. "Good eye" Moon replied.

Meanwhile, Spin was growing more uneasy, wondering if there was anything that could be done to help Markus out...

Old 03-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(I warn you now, again. Simply put, what is inside the spoiler is not for younger audiences-it's very gory, and I describe in great detail the gore of it. Do not click the spoiler button.)

Spoiler:
Seriously, if you do NOT like reading about (IE) how a dude's body suddenly exploded onto everyone, guts, blood and all, PLEASE do NOT click the next spoiler. Final Warning.

Spoiler:
Markus Novolos
???

Markus'es body was barely taller than his previous one, but it was human. Still, the machines in the room were still massive titans to him-relatively speaking, Arceus'es height to a regular human. The light was dim, but not dark-JUST enough to make everything look absolutely creepy, like a monster or something. This Markus must have been very young. He was looking around, somewhat timid of all the scary shadows that could pounce up and eat him as monsters, when he caught sight of a friend-he remembers, the friend who was visiting at the time, the friend who with he found the door unlocked, and the friend who he insisted several times to NOT come down here-pressing random buttons and flicking random switches (Making noises while he was at it: "Beepbeepbeepbeepboopbopbopboopbeep"). Markus wasn't exactly a genius, but he knew enough that pressing random buttons and flicking random switches wasn't exactly a good idea.

"Hey! Harold, stop it!" Markus yelled at the kid, suddenly frenetic. This place scared him, and he had already had enough of it as it stood-he didn't want anything to happen (like monster attacks). Harold, however, wouldn't listen-he knew he wouldn't listen-unless he managed to convince him that he was correct-and by 'convince,' Markus'es mind meant 'frighten the living daylights out of,' as Harold was as thickheaded as a rock, ignorant of all danger. It wasn't bravery, it was stupidity-sheer, absolute stupidity.

Markus, his out-of-memory mind picking up on the unnatural nature for someone that young to have thoughts that coherent and intelligent, was rather startled by it. Kids of that age generally do not know how to see from other viewpoints. Markus just guessed-for now-that he was just different in that regard.

Harold, undeterred in his beeping and booping, just said, "Markus, don't be such a scardey-cat, it's just buttons, like a video game! Boopbeebeepbeepbooboop!"

The Younger Markus knew that was no video game, but Harold wouldn't be deterred from his button pressing. If only he had his Dratini! That would scare him-a huge dragon-snake thingy coming out of the shadows and roaring! But he didn't have the Dratini right now, and he himself wasn't scary enough to Harold (wierd Red eyes aside). He thought of something else, something no kid ever, EVER ignored. "I'll tell mommy! I'll tell your mommy!"

"Then I'll tell your mommy!" Harold said. He then resumed his button pressing. Markus couldn't beat that, really. He only nervously watched, thinking desparately of something truly horrifying. When that failed him, he silently hoped, as Harold moved onward to new buttons and switches, that one of the machines turning on would be enough.

The Younger Markus'es waiting paid off-the machines did turn on, and like he predicted-though it did make his heart skip a few dozen beats for a second-they made loud, scary noises. They also illuminated the room brighter, so now there wasn't any tripping over anything, and you could clearly see the whole room. Unlike what he predicted, however, the numskull Harold immediately decided to run to the nearest active machine, one in the corner of the room with a lot of exposed cogs-massive, exposed gears. They looked very unsafe. Both iterations of Markus hereby decreed, mentally, that Harold's unaware nature-even if a result of being that young-was stupid to the point of insanity.

"NO NO NO! Harold, stop, or-"

"I'll tell your mommy! Let me have fun!" Harold yelled. His own voice startled him a bit, but he continued investigating the gears, which had started moving.

Young Markus'es mind went off as he turned 180 to not let Harold see, but he bit his tongue regardless and was safe from his retaliation. Idiot, idiot, IDIOT! Please leave, please leave, please-

"Uh, Markus?!" Harold said, tone no longer cocky or headstrong. Perhaps he saw reason, at long last? Markus'es turn confirmed just that-though in a wrong manner, the last one he would want. Harold's shirt-and by an extremely unfortunate extension, Harold himself (in contrast to simply having the shirt be ripped off of Harold) was caught in one of the giant gears. Markus'es sight-now terrified of what he realized would come next, too far away to grab Harold-to
save Harold-and too short to reach him even if he could at that point-was glued to the scene.

Markus was the witness.

Harold's body was too weak-only so old-to be a hindrance to those mighty, machines work. His rib cage was turned into a nice, fine paste, along with anything in it, and splattered on the cogs and gears, as well as surrounding machines and the younger Markus himself. For all due intents and purposes, due to the entirety of his upper body currently being squished into a pancake, flattened entirely, Harold was dead-but Markus'es ordeal in seeing what would happen to his friend was far from over. Two other sets of gears-which Harold's body conveniently happened to line up in-then tore the head and lower body from Harold's now nigh-nonexistent upper body, as the corpse was carried deeper into the machine-and out of sight. The younger Markus was horrified to almost complete stillness-he was completely unfamiliar with this level of violent happenings, even if accidental, and had no way to cope with it. He nearly fainted from that alone.

Markus heard a bit of grinding-the machines had a little stress, encountering something rather hard-but the grinding ended quickly, and more bloody splotches appeared on the gear and the wall behind it, as blood and guts flew out-a literal death machine. He knew better than to hope they could fix Harold-he was beyond any help he could possibly think of (though his mind desperately hoped the doctors could give him a ton of bandages to put him back together and all that).

Then the gears turned, revealing the mushed-up remains of Harold-a bloody pancake. Stomach-acid and all-liquefied. Teeth and bone turned to sand. Heart and lungs flat as a cartoon character hit by a hammer-only in an absolutely non-comic sense.

Markus shouldn't have blamed himself, but he did-badly. If he had brought Dratini, he could have scared Harold away form doing that-if he had just told his mommy, he'd get in trouble, but Harold wouldn't be dead. If he-

Now the younger Markus fainted. It was just too much.

The current Markus now remembered the event fully-he didn't just relive it, he was reminded it happened, and now the scar of it was on him forever. Again. Ignoring that, foggy recollections of memories from further back had also cropped up-much more friendly things, fortunately for Markus'es sanity, but the gory spectacle stuck out in full, vivid detail. He was also scared, somewhat-not from the memory itself, oh no; however real it was, that was in the past (he had to remind himself)-but more so from just the fact there was something that horrifying in his past at the age of, what, Three? Four, maybe?

He privately hoped that would be the worst memory, and the rest would just be guilt at getting an F, or other kid-typical things. Not stuff like seeing your three-year old friend turned flatter than paper. He looked around-the massive deathtraps were inactive now, at least. Unlike the real iteration of his house, where the machine of gears was tucked in a corner, where it was least likely to kill people, the machine, in all of it's 'glory', was now front-and-center, with a mocking plaque made of gold, depicting images of Harold's demise-the body being represented with rubies-that stated, 'Here lies the torn-up pancake once named Harold. Rest in Pieces.'

Markus looked at Seraphina, hoping to leave-he saw the door, ajar, easily exited. He was ready to get the doll and leave this particular section of the mansion.

Vincent 'Gold' Wynauss
Tsunami (Shadow), Ninjuitsu, Beta, Boxie, Cobra, Roseblade, Paris (Partner)

<*Thinking* All we need is a healing machine, a PC, and electric types-then we can charge the battery whenever it goes down...Of course, the battery has to be hyper-huge, considering this had to be housed in a power plant, and considering it has to pierce dimensional boundaries in order to work...But it's better than nothing!*>

I'm going to turn the machine on again and see if we can't get Markus out of whatever predicament he's in. Knowing him, it probably involves him attempting to beat the c**p out of something like Giratina...Hey, who knows? We might have Cthulhu on our side after so much harassment from it, if we're lucky! Hehe...*Knowing full-well there is almost no hope for Markus to ever beat Giratina in a head-on fight, unless there was something about him he didn't know-much less capture it

*Gold turns the machine on. To his delight, the battery is relatively full, and a small indicator tells him it'll run out in an hour-plenty of time*...OK, we've got an hour of battery life...I'll stay by the Machine. Spin...Uhh, I'd hate for you to go alone, but maybe once Char gets her stuff back, perhaps we could scavenge for supplies? Like, higher-rank Rocket Uniforms, or something? *Turning to Char* We...Err, find ourselves in more occupied Rocket bases quite often...Uhh, not to make you feel uneasy, but do you know where anything useful might be lying around? This place looks abandoned...Uhh, just curious, but do you have any idea why they abandoned this place? It's fully operational. There's almost no sign of any damage to anything...No sign of a struggle I've seen yet...Eheheh, it's almost as if all the Rockets are hiding...

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!