Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 02-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Name:Max
Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

Red Team traveled to the edge of Lavender Town. Once they reached outskirts of the town they used there pokemon to fly them across the Rock Tunnel to the other side. Once they reached the far side they found a sign pointing to fairy that went to the power plant. The boat had not run in many years but gave the team a clue to where the powerplant was. They path way would be to long for them to fly across for most pokemon..they call back their Charizards. Max scratched his head trying to figure it out what to do.
He looked at the others. "I hope you have surfing pokemon"

Markus(DD) steps up. Calling out Tsunami. The mighty pokemon pauses for a moment looking at Markus. Something seems off about its reaction, before it can move in any closer Markus blinks his eyes and the pokemon turns around. It now has a cold dead stare in its eye.
"Thank Arecus for Tsunami! Gold, you should get Ditto to transform into Tsunami so you also have a path." Markuss comments make the group feel a little odd. He hasnt been the same since he left the tower. Moon calls out Wartortle and Max calls out Snorlax. The big pokemon just looks at Max a little confused.
"I need your help getting to the other side..There will be a big treat involved !" Max smiles and Snorlax lets out a roar.
he looks at Moon.
"Maybe it would be better if let Nite help you and Spin." Max then calls out Dragonite.
" Nite, please get the girls to the other side. I dont want anything to happen to them while we cross the water.."

Max turns to Markus and Gold.
"Dont try anything risky..just get there as fast as possible." He then looks at the Spirit
"Come join me."

After hour of traveling the team reaches the island. Stepping onto the grass they can all feel the energy still coming from the old power plant.

As they step out.

Wild Pokemon Appears !

Voltorb
Challenges:3

Charmander this is your starter package ~! This will already be with you when we get your body back.

(we have a new trainers package, this should help you out.
???? is awarded 60 Points

Caterpie

Mankey

Paras

Zubat

There this should help you get started !)

Meanwhile

Markus moves forward, pushing his way through the darkest parts of the underworld. As he reaches the tiny openings he pauses focusing his thoughts. To get through this doorway he must not bring any of his hate. Scar stands on the other side. His voice now much louder than before.
"This place is not for hatred..your only chance of getting out of their is true forgiveness....and not just for Dredd for everything.." Scar pauses and then speaks again.
"Dredd may have cast your soul into this world but your hate is what got you stuck in there...If you can not let it go..the only hope you have is seeking help from Giratina..but that will come at a steep cost."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 02-04-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Old 02-04-2013, 09:35 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Markus
???

*Markus really wasn't thinking of anything whatsoever. He's literally forgotten about anything that's upset him. Indeed, it may have been being in a Shuppet body (which eats anger and rage, and leaves the more positive emotions in its wake), but Markus seems to have mellowed out quite a bit.*

Ready.

Vincent 'Gold' Wynauss
???

*Starting to get weird vibes from Markus-the same kind of weird vibes as Max puts off time to time. Then again, the two act awfully similar at times; prideful action, easy to anger (if not easily noticeable in Max), and both seeking some sort of answer to the problem of Max's 'Dreddification' (at least hopefully.)*

...So, what are we doing here, exactly? I'm sorry, I haven't gotten an explanation yet.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-05-2013, 05:03 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

Nothing happens as Markus soul floats there.
"Your in that place because your filled with nothing but hate. Being relaxed right now does not change the fact your whole being is built on hate and fear..." Scar sighs.
"Your are going to have to see Giratina...because this gate will not open unless you have truly forgiven everyone who has wronged you." Behind Markus a new path way opens up. On the other end of this gate are bodies stacked in the thousands. Hands slowly move that let you know the people are still alive in those piles.

Scar appears on the other end.
"Crossing over to this side, means what you will lose apart of you, but you maybe able to get free to of this underworld."

*Power Plant Island.* A place where the tall grass seems to have grown 12 feet off the ground. In the tall grasses Electric pokemon seems to run free. The magnetic energy seems to attract them from old over Kanto.

Max stands in the tall grass looking at Gold and Markus.
"We are hear because I had a vision about this place that was terrifying..If the vision was right we are going to find something terrifying in there. It would have been wrong to just skip over it..."

Markus (DD) smiled as he felt the energy coming from the place. Team Rocket in this world had grown so much stronger withouth him. Dredd smiles as he feels the power of the stone surging through his body. Markus's Blastiose now moved along side, more powerful than it have ever been. There was a great energy in here...Dredd could feel it and the stone could feel it. Dredd could feel Golds thoughts..Gold believe Max to be more angry that Markus. The idea was silly to him. Markus was the angriest person on the whole planet.
"Max, I dont like that you dragged us out here because you had a feeling about this place. You are putting all of us in danger."

Old 02-05-2013, 05:51 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: ???
Team: ???

Spirit had not quite remembered the meaning of danger yet.

"Omigosh guys!" she drifted about cheerfully. "This is exciting! LOOK! Wild Pokemon!"

Pokemon using: Yamask
Pokemon trying to catch: Voltorb
Point Number: 72
Point requirement: 14
Link to stats: Behold!

"Did I catch it?" The Spirit watched eagerly.

After Markus gave his comment, though, she dismissed it with a wave of her spirit-paw-hand-thing, "Max wouldn't do that! I think he's got a plan. Right Max? So, I guess we're looking for something? Let's start searching~!"

The little ghost took the lead and floated towards the Power Plant.

Last edited by Charmander009; 02-07-2013 at 08:19 PM. Reason: I have no idea what I'm doing :P
Old 02-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

Max watched spirit float ahead of the group. He let out a little smile turning back to Moon and the others.
" I guess she wants to lead the way...Keep your eyes open !"

Red Team moves through the abandoned island carefully. The pass broken down buildings that showed signs of some sort of attack. Why was the Power Plant closed down Max wondered.

Old 02-06-2013, 02:18 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Markus
???

* Immediately knowing that wasn't what he wanted*...OK.

...Anger begone, anger begone...*Chanting to himself, putting his mind in a rhythm that allowed him to-however gut-wrenching the crime they committed against him (some really were truly sickening acts that Dredd himself would hesitate to do, reason or no), and forgave. To prevent any returns, he then temporarily purged his memories, basically creating a blank in his memory for a few minutes, which wasn't going to be good once they all came roaring back...He then attempts to go through the light without another word*

Vincent 'Gold' Wynauss
???

*On 'Markus'es' comment* What are you afraid of, then? Zapdos? *Knowing that the Power Plant and Zapdos have had a 'relationship' of sorts, used by Zapdos as a roosting ground on several occasions. Also knowing Markus simply doesn't feel fear, and hoping to avoid an argument.*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-06-2013, 02:59 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

Markus finds the gateway will not open for him. The safe path is not meant for him anymore. He would have to forget who he was to get through that door permanently. Scar voice tries to reason with him.
"If you try to proceed through that door like this, you will lose all of your memories..everything dark thing that happened to you. Your powers may even be lost because they are a product of your rage. Markus the lite path is no longer for you. Your soul has a dark streak in it. Dredd made sure you would never make it out...It took me all this time to see that. Giratinas path is the only way out now. The darker path will take you through h*ll or what you think of it."

Meanwhile

Markus (DD) looks at Gold with a bit of anger.
"What do you think, Gold. The thing tried to kill me in Lavender Town. When I entered that place last time my hand was shaking. Storming into its home over some wimp makes no sense."

Max looks over at the two
"Markus is it possible to do something without hearing your opinion." Max walks up ahead. As the group reaches the entrance to the Power Plant they notice a broken down building. Dead vines line the both the outside and inside of the building.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:12 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(You're going to have to drag him into one of the choices. He won't do anything on his own in that condition. Dangling salvation in front of him and yanking it away, replacing it with two/three hells? That basically would break anyone. Markus isn't invulnerable, emotionally. He never was invulnerable. That being said, this is what I wanted.)

Markus
???

*Staring at Scar with distaste-the memories come flooding back, and only by sheer restraint was he able to contain the associated flood of emotions without rampancy-it takes several minutes. However, Markus would rather eradicate himself than give Giratina freedom and let her eradicate millions more. Once he's calmed down, though...*

...*Motionless. No longer moving. He cannot tolerate being forced into Giratina's food. Either that or a cleansing light that leaves him totally worthless against that dark foe. What was more sadistic? He looked down. His mind refused to make itself up. He would not-and could not-benefit his foes, yet both choices benefited the foes. After a few minutes, Markus basically wasn't there anymore; he was completely, absolutely focused on internally debating his fate. Sorrow, anguish, grief, and the immense self-hatred he could never clense, burned inside him like an inferno. So weak. So weak. So worthless. So absolutely worthless. He broke, quite frankly.*

*He couldn't cry-Shuppet can't physically cry-but he screamed. Loudly. Too sad, too weak, too emotional, to do much of anything. His pain was vastly too evident. The journey with a person he could never confirm wasn't the madman he feared the whole time, the hatred of being with people that didn't even bother to try to see his point of view, to think of the impact they could possibly have on the world, that nobody but Gold cared for him, and that he was basically now worthless, the worst part, he no longer had a reason to live at all, as all paths he could take was a sin too great to bear. He was simply not fit to exist in his own eyes. He couldn't do anything but attempt to cry, which he couldn't do either. Too sad to move, absolutely broken, unable to feel anything but the raging inferno of his own hate-his own hatred, directed at the only person he had left to hate: himself.*

Vincent 'Gold' Wynauss
???

*Hearing Markus'es comment* Yhea...*Hearing Max's retort.*

<Do these two want to start an argument, or something? Ugh.>

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 02-06-2013 at 08:59 PM.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:51 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

The Spirit glances at the building. "Is that the Power Plant? Awesome! Let's go in!"

She drifts forward, her tiny spirit form drifting easily pass the vines. "Man... when you guys said Power Plant, I didn't think that this was the kind of plant you were talking about..."

She giggles at her own quip.

Old 02-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

The Shuppet with Markus soul couldnt move. Either choice seemed to extreme. What had he done to truly deserve this. Either way he went he lost something, on one side he would be giving up all of the traumatic memories and potentially the use of his powers on the other end he would be letting another pyscho mess with his soul. As if begin shoved Markus is pulled through the dark gate. On the other end there was no escaping the overwhelming feeling of nothingness. Souls cried out all around him. Scar appeared now in front of him.
"This place is like a pit of despair Markus...everything you ever feared is in here. Every memory you tried to block out will be in here. Even Dredds true soul is locked away down here..."

On the other end

Max looks over at the spirit, her lighthearted approach really distracted everyone from there own problems. As they walked into the place the Max felt and ere chill pas through him. Moon stopped looking around. Something about the place seemed so familiar she felt that sick feeling again when she looked at the spirit.

Markus walked in after. He could almost taste the power coming form this place. He tried hard not to show his joy, instead he focused on Markus fear when it came to Zapdos. Markus stayed focus on being careful with what he did.

As they walked in they noticed the lights flickered on and off. Maxs thoughts filled with fear but an odd void.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:27 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

The Spirit floated down the hallways, her energy carrying her far for some ways. The lights blinked on and off weakly, having fallen into disrepair. The ghost giggled at one point, suddenly striking poses as if she were dancing to a strobe light. She stayed fairly light-hearted, even while the others grew uneasy.

That is, until they went deeper.

Spirit settled down, growing more and more somber. Eventually, even her smile faded. As she gazed about, she suddenly felt dizzy.

"Hey guys... I feel a little... wierd..." she stopped, frowning in confusion.

Turning her head, she saw that the path forked into two paths--immediately she felt certain that they needed to take the right path... but she wasn't sure why.

"I..." she drifted foward, almost in a daze. "Have I been here before?" her voice was wispy.

Old 02-07-2013, 11:17 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(THIS is what Sabrina did to Markus-which isn't really bad once you run it through your head. Bury bad memories to keep Markus from becoming clinically depressed or suicidal. She still wasn't terrific as a guardian, though.)

Markus Novolos
???

*It literally took hours for Markus to finally stop screaming. HOURS. And this was before even moving inches further into the dark path. However, on mention of blocking memory out...*

...You understand Sabrina buried the truly bad stuff, my Parents getting murdered, right? Keep me from suicide, right? I was...Obsessed with them, too much time thinking on it...Sabs forced amnesia to prevent me from going crazy-a** mental...Right? Scar, I'm scared, genuinely, I'm scared of how bad it was. I know they died, right in front of me, but...I never remembered how they died...

...Dredd's true soul? You mean Darkrai, right? That's the lord of Nightmares, from what I recall...I thought you said this was Giratina's domain? *Actually starting to move forward*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 02-08-2013, 03:54 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

*Power Plant, middle of the day.*
Max and the others give chase following spirit to hallway that breaks off in two directions. Having heard what she said Red Team looks down the right path. Max looked to her unsure of what to say..
"Yes..." Max takes over the lead. The further into it the group goes the colder and colder it seems to get it. Max focus seems to be all over the place. He failed to notice the ice forming on the walls.

The group continued up the path stopping only with the they heard the a strange sound.

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTT" the humming came from all over the place. The group noticed Magnemites floating in a trance like state. The cold air must have effected there movements.

Old 02-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

As the air gets colder, the Spirit started trembling--but not from the chill. Having no body, she was immune to the cold, but she was quaking for another reason. A sense of foreboding filled her. She stared down the hallway with increasing anxiety.

"I don't like this place," she said as she huddled behind Max, looking at the Magnemite nervously.

Old 02-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

(Left Behind)

Extra Party Member

Moon had been quiet the whole time. Since returning from the gateway she had been different. Max felt the two of them moving apart more everyday. They had come close to something special but now it seemed like Moon was only focused on her own thoughts. Her inner struggle over what she believed she had done was all she focused on. Spin had also changed since the gateway. She had not saved Scar and had no answers to what had happened. Markus(DD) took a deep breath walking in. He knew before they steeped in what to expect. He just waited to see it play out. Looking at Gold he tried to stay friendly as he imagined the real Markus would.
"Its going to get cold everyone, do what you can to bundle up." Markus could see his words in the bitter air.

Max looked at the Spirit.
"I dont like it either..."Max says with a bit of sadness. He stopped checking out a Magnemite. It seems as if they were emitting a low level of electricity could they have been powering the place. As they continued on, they finally found there way to some kind of storage room. Max looked around noticing the tanks. He looked down at the Spirit hoping she would not freak out. Markus(DD) walked up to one running his hand over the glass. He knew already knew that there were people in there, but he acted surprised.
"these..these pods are filled with people.."

In the other dimension..

Markus realizes he cant just stay there and started moving forward. Every blocked memory seemed to be gaining more power in this world. Scar followed Markus but he was no more apart of the situation then someone watching a play.

"Dredd is a bit of an anomaly actually. He is the only one of his kind, only part of his soul is trapped down here. You would consider it his human side...Max is down here somewhere. The rest of his soul seems to be scattered all over. The part that connected to Darkrai and Mew now roams the planet."

Scar led Markus through a hazy field int he background a volcano loomed.