Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 10-05-2012, 04:08 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Spin continues to walk in the way Kent had pointed out, but she stopped and had to lean against a building again. She never got over the migraine she had earlier, and blacking out wasn't really much rest. Now that things had calmed down she felt these symptoms come back, them being stronger now since she was trying to not use her gift. Normally any kind of contact would trigger her empathy, but she was blocking it as the Charmander clung to her shoulder. She had yet to find a way to channel her power and have it, in lack for better terms, turn on and off. She groaned a bit, the sound not going unnoticed by Kent. He nudged his nose against the underside of her chin, trying to get her to refocus. However when he nudged her the world just spun faster, even with her eyes being closed and holding onto the wall. She placed a hand to her forehead, trying to get it to stop, but was failing. She was oblivious to anything else that may be going on around her.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-05-2012, 04:22 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Karen walks over and bends down opening the bag. As she does that the fushia city police move in surrounding them.

Karen picks up the bag.
"this...is...is not possible."

Koga walks over taking the bag out of her hand.
"Well there it is, but im afraid this is staying here."

The Fushia police collects the weapons from the Silph Co guards. Scar runs over pushing Jace out of the way swinging open the doors to the van. Max is chained up to a seat.

"Moon help me get Max off the van."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-05-2012, 04:29 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Kent continued to try to get his trainer's attention, even went so far as to bite her hard enough to just pinch, but nothing worked. She was breathing heavily and once again in a cold sweat. Kent didn't want to leave his trainer alone like this, clearly seeing how much pain she was in and how worn out she looked, but he had to. He told her he'd be back soon, even though she couldn't understand it, and then ran off to find some help.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-05-2012, 04:35 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

"I most certainly shall" Moon dismounts and moves as quickly as she can, in the direction of the van.

She eyes the cold chains, which confine Max.

"Have they done anything to you?" she asks, sounding a bit concerned.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-05-2012, 05:05 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Koga looks at Karen
"Now Im going to give you a tip. Do not enter Fushia again without calling in advance."

Koga walks passed, forcing Jace to unlock him.

Max sits there staring at Jace.
"My pokemon.."

Koga nudges him.
"All of them."

Max looks at Moon as they help him out.
"Nothing I wont heal from."

As Max steps down Moon helps him walk. He looks over to Karen.
"This isnt over. Now go make yourself useful and fix your infected company." Karen growls as she turns around.

"Oh, and prepare yourself for one day I am going to come for you and Jace and on that day your shock troopers arent going to be enough." Max lets out words that feel like they're stained with poison. Koga walks over.
"What did I tell you Max! Lets get him to the pokemon center."

Scar, Gold and Markus stand there and watch the Silph Co goons drive away. As they stood there. A charmander came running up. Scar kneeled down.
"I think I can figure out what he is saying because I rasied one..is something wrong?" He looks into the charmanders eyes.
"char, Char, charmander !"

Scar gets up his face is a little red
"Nope, it turns out I cant."
The charmander jumps up and down and takes off running. Scar follows it. Gold and Markus headed towards the Pokemon Center.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:18 AM
The Luna Diviner

Moon eyes the unfamiliar Pokémon. She knows something's up, but doesn't want to leave Max like this.

"Shelly, may you please investigate? We shall be at the Pokémon Centre if anything is the matter."

Had Scar not gone, Moon would have been more hesitant to send the Squirtle on her own. Luckily, that wasn't the case in this situation.

Shelly nods and does as instructed.

"I'm glad you're alright..." it's more of a whisper then anything.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:23 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Kent quickly ran back to his trainer once he had the man's attention, unaware of the Squirtle that also followed at first. By now Spinel was sitting in the alley she was left in, her back against the wall. Her state hadn't improved at all, her cheeks now slightly flushed. Once again her vision was starting to blur, all of these symptoms of when she first pushed herself over the limit. This was the very reason she never tried to expand her power beyond sensing emotion. She was fearful of what was going to happen to her now, especially since she was starting to feel numb. It would only be a matter of time before she passed out again, and not even the Charmander calling out and shaking her could snap her out of her trance.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-05-2012, 05:37 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max looked over at her.
"thanks...Im thinking I should start treating my body better." a slight smirk came out. Koga did not approve of the humor as he looked at Max.
"It is important you get healthy, no more messing about. You training has to begin immediately."
Max put his head down.

Scar followed the Charmander a couple blocks into an alley. There Red Team found Spin laying against the wall. Scar walked over first.
"We are taking you to the pokemon center. I dont want to here any fussing about it." Red Team helped Spin get to the pokemon center.

Old 10-05-2012, 05:49 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spin didn't recognize Scar, just registered the feeling of being picked up. The only sound she could make was a whimper, the sudden movement not helping with the spinning. Kent was obviously worried, but now he was glad that his trainer would now get some help. It was then he noticed the Squirtle, and he nodded toward it in thanks for also coming.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-05-2012, 05:50 AM
The Luna Diviner

"You require rest right now, however." Moon adds with a slight nod.

She certainly wasn't careless enough to mention Dredd or anything of the sort. That could (hopefully) wait until later.

And, of course, she was waiting on Shelly as well...

Old 10-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Both groups meet up at the Pokemon Center. Nurse Jenny rushes out to meet them at the door.
"Whats happened to him?" Jenny rushed to help as he passed out. As they were helping to get Max onto a stretcher they noticed Scar helping assist Spin to get there. Nurse Joy see the young lady in pain and rushes over.
"Oh dear ! we need wheelchair." A second nurse comes running out with a chair
"Dont worry young lady we have you !"

Old 10-05-2012, 02:06 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spinel couldn't process exactly what was going on. She shook her head, trying to clear the fog in her vision and to stay awake, but that only seemed to make her dizziness worse. When the dizziness got worse so did the migraine, which caused her to quietly groan. She looked around, her gaze still blurred a bit. However she could recognize the other team members, if only slightly. She started to wonder when she met up with them, her last memory being in the alley.

((I hope you don't think I'm overdoing these side-affects, Dredd. But I think that with having previously read Moon emotions adding to when she influenced them with a major boost from Max she'd be in a pretty bad state, not used to using her gift this much or using that much power.))

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(no its fine, we had you character super charged with powers..the overload is understandable.)

Spin and Max are taken into separate rooms. Scar and the others wait outside. Healing their pokemon. Spin has a machine hooked up to her. Nurse Joy walks into the room to check on her. She stands next to her bed.
"Spin, dont be alarmed about the machine. It is just fluids. With the symptoms you were showing we decided it would be best to first make sure you were not dehydrated. They should help take away some of the headache and blurriness you are experiencing. " Nurse Joy takes out a pill I brought you this to take the edge of the headache.

Old 10-05-2012, 03:12 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spinel was feeling a little better and could register where she was shortly after she was hooked up to the iv. She nodded and took the medication Nurse Joy presented, hoping it'd take the sharp edge off her migraine that was still present.

"Wh-What of the others?" she then asked hesitantly, vaguely remembering seeing them in the lobby but not if she spoke to them.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Nurse Joy " Im glad to see you are awake ! Moon , Scar, Gold and I believe the one who keeps questioning everything is named Markus. They are all fine, just been hanging around the Pokemon Center for the last couple of hours. Max is next room asleep." Joy walks across the room adjust the blinds. "take some time to rest, when you are feeling better you can join them again."