Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 10-04-2012, 11:50 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Moon only glares at the owner, stepping out before he could notice Shelly wasn't a Safari Zone capture.

She leaned against the wall, upset with the way things were turning out. Max was gone, Scar thought they'd just let them waltz out of there blissfully with him and everything so far indicated those lost memories weren't of good things.

Was staying with this Team really the right idea? Moon was leaning toward no, but was a bit afraid to go off on her own, much to her displeasure.

Shelly tried to help, but Moon wasn't really receptive.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-04-2012, 11:52 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

((Don't ya mean Red Team, Dredd, not Blue? This is Red Version, after all.))

Spinel took a shaky breath, trying to calm down on her own. She was starting to like the others, starting to even trust them a little. Especially Scar since she has spent the most time with him. But this... this got out of hand. Should she go and try to apologize? No, that in itself wouldn't be worth it. She needed something else...

"Kohana, will you continue to stand with me a while longer?" she then asked the Linoone. "Mother has probably realized you are with me by now, having not gone back yet. I think there is something I can do, but with the Pokemon I currently have I cannot do it on my own. Will you help me?"

The Linoone nodded and nudged her hand. No matter what he'd help her, whether it be simply going back to the team and just being supportive or with something more dangerous. He then gave her a confident look, waiting for her to tell him her plan.

"We found an entrance to the Team Rocket base. I'm sure I can find a way in through it. Maybe I can sneak around and find something to help Max and the others. But I need you there in case something happens. You are the strongest Pokemon I have that will listen to me, so I'm going to greatly depend on you."

Now Kohana was concerned. This was big, really big. He wasn't sure if Spinel should go through with this alone, even with him by her side. He hesitated, not sure what to do. He looked back at the exit of the Safari Zone and then back at Spinel, as if asking her to rethink this. He knew of her inexperience being away from home or handling her own Pokemon, and he would strongly advice she go back to the team before trying this.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-05-2012, 01:43 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(CM Remember that pokemon cant be apart of your normal team. Having it around makes things harder for you in battles. Remember the matches will be changed to fit your current level.)

The owner made sure to hand out the Pokeballs. Red Team rushed by the man shouted.
"I hope you enjoyed your time in the Safair Zone come back again!!!" As Red Team rushed across town the foudn the Fushia City Gym. The rush into the gym as Koga is preparing to leave.

Scar stands there
"Took you guys long enough we are just about to leave !"

Koga walks out from the back.
"Dont worry Scar has keyed me into whats happening and gave me the evidence ! We will get Max back!"

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-05-2012, 01:56 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

((I know that, but I'm following a game rule that the character doesn't know what the player knows. And Kohana is not acting as a team member. He's mainly there for character support and story elements.))

Spinel shook her head. She was already questioning it, she didn't need Kohana to do the same. She knew it was taking a risk, especially without Kent. Then something hit her.

"You got in here without Mom," she said, the Linoone nodding. "How?"

It was then that the Pokemon preformed a quick Dig, indicating he dug under the fence. She was thinking of maybe exiting the zone, only to get her Charmander, and then getting back in to get to that entrance with Kohana's help. Sure, it would be risky and she could get in a ton of trouble, but if it would mean that she at least had a chance to help the team out then she'd do it. Kohana still wasn't sure, but he wasn't about to argue. Spinel then walked to the exit while the Linoone when to where he had dug under the fence to wait for her on the other side. It didn't take the trainer long to get her Pokemon and then exit, now only needing to find the Hoenn Pokemon somewhere alone the fence before she could start putting her plan in action.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-05-2012, 02:18 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(I understand as long as it doesnt stay around for to long. The game is really focused only on red and blue. also its best for your character to stay part of the group.)

Koga walks out of the gym, Red Team trailing behind.
"My guards have held up the Silph Co representatives. Try to keep up.."
Koga takes off running.

Old 10-05-2012, 02:25 AM
The Luna Diviner

Moon ends up staying with the group. For now, safety and power in numbers.

She tries to run after Koga, but soon realizes two things:

Running in dresses isn't fun
She isn't a good runner.

If only she had a flyer or a good mount...

Old 10-05-2012, 02:26 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spinel spent some time trying to find the Linoone, but found him to be no where in sight. She sighed at this. Must have gone back to prevent me from going on with it, she thought, pulling out a Pokeball. She pressed the button on it and turned it away from her, releasing the Pokemon inside.

The Charmander shook his head and looked up, smiling when he saw his trainer. He trotted up to her and gently nudged her leg, and she could just tell that if he could speak he'd say "What took ya so long?" with the gesture. She was glad to have the fire-type by her side again, and then looked around once again. She couldn't even tell where Kohana had dug under the fence so her plan was now abandoned. However she could not recall if the team said where they were going, so she decided to just head in the direction of the Mart and Center for now to see if they had gone that way.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-05-2012, 02:36 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Scar runs after him throwing out a couple Pokeballs. Charizard flies out, and Graveler appears. He looks back. "Moon would you like Charizard to carry you?" Scar jumps on Graveler. who starts to roll forward.

Old 10-05-2012, 02:45 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Kent, the Charmander, wasted no time in jumping up and clinging to her shoulder. Of course he made sure his tail was a good distance away as to not set his trainer on fire, or anything they walked by for that matter. But that had become second nature to him. He noticed the slight irritation his trainer felt, not knowing what was the cause of it. He decided it best not to question, though. She'll talk when she's ready.

Spinel wasn't sure what to think, though. She wasn't sure what it was that was pulling her to rejoin the group. What could she possibly gain? A few friends maybe, but she didn't need that. Her Pokemon were her friends and they didn't judge her like people did. Her empathy could be used against her when it came to other humans, it being the cause of teasing and bullying. Pokemon didn't care that she had the ability and judged her for her. She sighed as she stopped and leaned against the wall of a building, resting her free shoulder on the rough surface. Maybe she should just call it quits and go back to the hotel, back to Johto. She didn't need these people, and yet something kept gently pushing her to them even as she stood still.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-05-2012, 02:46 AM
The Luna Diviner

"You are giving me permission to ride your Pokémon? Thank-you..." Moon's voice shows some gratitude, even if her facial features haven't changed too much. Withdrawing Earthshaker, she and Shelly get on.

Old 10-05-2012, 03:27 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

As Red Team arrives at the edge of the city. The find themselves getting mixed in to some kind of stand off.
Koga lands on the ground, looking at Karen.
"Before you speak know that you are illegally holding someone."

Karen walks up with a smile.
"Master Koga, I apologize for going over your head, but to be frank this has nothing to do with you. This person is responsible for the willful destruction of public and private property. "

Koga stands his ground.
"and the methods used to arrest him?"

Scar blurts something out.
"Tasers and a Dragonite!" Scar's Charizard Growls in the background.

Old 10-05-2012, 03:39 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spinel was deep in thought she didn't realize Kent was looking around. He then tapped her shoulder, and once he got her attention he motioned his snout in a certain direction, leaning towards it. She could only interpret that as he was pointing in the way they should go. Not sure what could possibly be that way that caught the fire-type's attention, she pushed herself off the wall and then headed the way Kent pointed out.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-05-2012, 03:50 AM
The Luna Diviner

Moon feels Scar's Charizard tense, obviously a reaction to the unfolding events.

"I second the statement," she states, eyeing the woman down.

Old 10-05-2012, 03:57 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(i mixed up names earlier..im only human..lol)
Ace Trainer Jace stands up and walks out from the back of the troops.
"Koga stay out of our way, it would be a shame if had to embarrass you in front of..."

Karen walks over while he is talking and slaps him in the face.
"Jace Ive told you not to speak up when a adults are speaking."
Jace covers his face and backs down.

Karen looks to Koga with look of disgust.
"As I was saying, I have orders to bring this person in for questioning. I have Max time to find a shred of evidence to prove that he is not guilty. He fed us some rumor of a team rocket take over of Silph Co."

Koga takes out the bag and throws it on the ground in front of them.

Old 10-05-2012, 04:01 AM
The Luna Diviner

Moon simply watches, wondering what could possibly be in that bag. At this point though, it doesn't matter much.

She does brace herself, in case something goes wrong, though.