Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 10-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Max pushes himself up. He lets out a little laugh.
"In need a of medical attention. Moon we gotta get you to lighten up a little." Max uses Tauros to walk. Max winces from the pain.
" I have been worse...I got lucky I felt him coming first. As soon as he entered the park I felt it. As he was approaching I let out Dratini, by the time I pushed you Dratini was free. I told her to protect me and well you know the rest. " Max walks towards Ace Trainer Keith using the help of Tauros. His left foot drags along the dirt. When he gets there he stops.
"Now Keith you have something that belong to me." He rolls keith over who is out cold he checks through his bag. Max groans as he drops back down.
"Moon, Spin dont do anything rash. " The ground shakes as the troops enter the Safari Zone.

"Truly Impressive Max, Keith was one of the best, he could be more if he could just get over himself."

Max looks up.
"I know someone just like that.." Max spits out some blood. "speaking of which, my friends are going to hunt you down when they get back."

The Silph Co troops March over taking out tasers.
"Im not going to fight you." He calls back his pokemon. He looks over to Moon and Spin.
"These two have nothing to do with me or my group, we just met them here, so you have no use to take them."

Karen smiles.
"Of course I don't, but i dont need your permission for those kinds of things."
Karen signals to the troops who shock him and start to carry him out.

She turns to Moon and Spin.
"Well you two are an interesting edition to this little team." Karen smiles looking at Spin.
"such a pretty girl..with such a special gift. Honnen must really be missing that empthy of yours, I imagine your mother would be very upset if you never made it back to the hotel." She then looks to Moon.
"Moon, some have called you vicious...To see what you've become is kinda sad. We would take you back with us but the whole damaged mind doesnt look good on paper."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Moon is both frightened and furious.

"I request that you leave him to his own devices," she speaks bold words, but her voice is a little shaky.

"May I add, how do you know about Spinel and myself? And... I have commited no vicious acts..."

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-04-2012, 08:38 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Spinel was shocked that this new woman knew of her empathy. It was something she did her hardest to keep a secret, having already experienced negative responses because of that fact. She felt her head pounding faster, even more so when her mother was mentioned. That was also when Kohana growled, his fur sparking with electricity. The Linoone knew how to use the move Thunder Wave, and it wouldn't be that much of a surprise if he used it. However before he could even lunge forward at the woman Spin wrapped her arms around the badger's neck, keeping him in place.

"Please stay," she whispered to the Pokemon. "Don't do anything to make this worse. I won't be able to handle losing you over something that could be prevented."

The Linoone looked back at the girl. His fur no longer sparked with electrical shocks but his fur was still standing up and he did have a deep growl in his chest. But he did what his trainer's daughter had asked, now just putting himself in front of the young woman and the older one. He glared at the woman as he then sounded a low growl, for he will not hesitate to act if they were to harm Spinel. He knew that for this situation Topaz would rather he protect her daughter than come looking for her, so that's what he was going to do.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Karen maintained a grin the whole time.
"I am the head of Silph Co security the biggest cooperation on the planet. My job is know everything about people who get in my way. Moon, I know your whole story from the moment you were taken.." she stops and smiles "I belive somethings are best to be figured out on your own. Spin is a different case, as soon as the first signs of her power showed up we knew about it. Listen girls. Lets assume that if i know all that , i know what you are going to do and with which pokemon. No one else needs to get harmed. " She nodds as the Max is carried away. The troops collect Keith and dragonite.

Karen stops before leaving.
"Remember what I said girls."

Old 10-04-2012, 08:54 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spinel wasn't sure how to react to the words. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself as the woman walked away. She didn't want to cause any problems, that evident when she held Kohana back. And the only reason she could do that was because she grew up with the Linoone around and even trained with him, so he listens to her just like he listens to her mother. She wasn't sure what to do. Well, other than going to the Rocket entrance and trying to find something that could help Max out. But could she really do so on her own?

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Please tell me I am still entitled to catching that Dratini. Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease. Also, Gold was with Max and Moon the whole time.)

*Markus was blown into a tree when the gust appeared before the battle began, had hit his head, but resumed consiousness when Max was captured, catches onto the situation when Karen's head is turned*

...HEY! *At Karen* YOU! I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU THINK YOU'RE WORTH, YOU'RE AN A**! *Very Rude hand gesture*

*after lady leaves*...So first it's Jace, then Keith. Identical Twins, Gold, or just a middle name-first name kind of thing?

Both are Likely, Identical Twins do act like each other. A lot. Though both having a Dragonite is stretching it...

...So, Moon, I did notice you went unconsious, I'm just going to randomly ask, if only because I'm very paranoid of Max's, er-hem, alter ego. Did Max leave...Anything behind? Anything creepy, Psychic, dark, worthy of saying profanities over no matter the mood? Possibly calling itself Dark Dredd?

Yhea, I noticed you two were...Jerky. I've seen that out of Max before the whole DD thing, and I'm not sure about you, but, anything is possible at this point.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 10-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(youll have to wait to next time, since you will be coming back to the safari zone... also you making it back in time wouldnt make sense. I overlooked gold being there but Ill say that Gold went with Scar to find you. So you guys wouldnt be getting there until after they were already gone.)

Scar and the other run up after it has ended. Scar looks over at girls, Moon fills them in.

Old 10-04-2012, 10:55 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spinel still wasn't completely sure as to what was going on. She couldn't even say she remembered even hearing of this Silph Co. She looked down at the Linoone in front of her, running her fingers through his brown fur. The light strokes started to relax the Pokemon, even though the tension would not fully subside. Once again the trainer wondered what she had gotten herself into, deciding to come into the zone that day and meeting up with these trainers.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-04-2012, 11:04 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Scar looks at the girls.
"Why didnt you stop her!..We need to go after them ! If we don't Team Rocket might get him..." Looks at the ground. Scar dives over. "Plus we have the evidence right here! Im going to go get Master Koga !"

Old 10-04-2012, 11:11 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

"What could we do?!" Spinel replied, almost snapping at Scar. "We're weak! I don't even have one badge or a fully evolved Pokemon! The Kangeskhan I caught won't obey me because of that! So what are we supposed to do when we don't have the strength to do it!"

Kohana had flinched. The Linoone knew that Spin had a tendency to snap like this, but it was extremely rare. When she did she could be rather scary. This wasn't the kind young girl the badger had seen being raised and played with. However Spinel tended to keep quiet and bottle up things that bothered her. That was never a good thing, and it just became too much at times. Added to the fact that Spin still had a migraine and was weak from using her powers in a way she wasn't used to, it just all added up to her breaking point.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-04-2012, 11:14 PM
The Luna Diviner

Moon eyes Scar, thinking of a few unprofessional words to throw his way, but keeps quiet. As if they would gladly let them take Max away...

She turns to Markus

"Yes, I cannot deny he did..." She didn't feel comfortable talking more about it with him though and leaves it there.

Still, what that woman said was unsettling. Taken? Taken as they had Max? She didn't know, and it bothered her. However, Max had done her a favor, and the time to return it was now. Moon would find and get him back, possibly learning a thing or two along the way...

Old 10-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Scar gets upset.
"Before we fought a Gym Leader we battled Team Rocket in mount moon! The giant Ice Dragon Kyurem ! Who we freed !

The Dragon was huge and scary. We fought through both Nidoking and Nidoqeen!

they almost destroyed our team ! After we made it through all of that , a young girl and her Gangar Almost killed Max.. he went into another Dimension to keep me safe. We fought through a lot of stuff without having the most powerful pokemon to protect us. So get over that."

Scar runs towards the exit.

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 10-04-2012 at 11:38 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:29 PM
The Luna Diviner

Moon herself gets upset, eyeing Scar as he leaves.

"I plan on getting Max back...

...they are no doubt heading for the Co."

She then starts for the exit herself, her slow steps becoming quicker. She then pauses, allowing her Pokémon to catch up. Her eyes go to the group, resting on them...

Old 10-04-2012, 11:39 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spinel looked down at the ground, tears in her eyes. How could he compare that to this? They were obviously stronger than her, even back then. She wanted to help, but there was nothing she could do. All she had was empathy, but what good could that do? Nothing, if you asked her. One of her parents would be better suited for this rescue mission, not her. She had no experience with Pokemon outside of taking care of them with her parents. She wasn't put into a "real world" situation. With a final huff she then turned to walk in a different direction. Kohana looked back and forth between the others and the young woman before ultimately following Spin, hoping that maybe he could help her relax and then rejoin the team. He did manage to get her to stop by blocking her path, but all she did was look down at the badger with an emotionless expression, blocking her power so she didn't get influenced by an outside source.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

The rest of Blue Team makes there way out of the Safari zone. The owner of the Safari Zone stands at gates.
"Remember to pick up your pokeballs here ! What was with your friend?? He took out Charizard and flew off towards the Gym!"