Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 09-28-2012, 06:03 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Max nods,
"yeah things are worse than normal. Fushia seems to be one of the only towns thats not already under rocket control..."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 09-28-2012, 06:21 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Moon ponders for a moment. "The situation has escalated to a dire state, then..." she bites her lip and looks at the others briefly. She had no reason to distrust these people... but believing everything one heard was rash as well...

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-28-2012, 06:41 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Scar moves ahead keeping track of the wire. Max follows behind looking at the pokeball.
"So what brought you out to the Safari zone ?"

Scar looks a head pointing out something.
"hehe"

Safari Zone Pokemon !

Name: Nidoran (female)

Scar bends down and lets the little girl run up to him.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(FYI, I consider the regions to have similar cultures to one major country or so, IE Johto is Japanese, Unova is American, and Almnia is Australian. But that's just me.)

Scar, be careful, Nidoran poisons can kill you!

Wow. For once, Markus makes an actually valid point of logic that is simultaniously inarguable and sans cussing.

*Actually notices Moon, stops looking for items, Pokemon and Rockets* Oh. Didn't notice you. Well, it looks like your semi-aquainted with Max and Scar, or at least their names, so allow me to introduce myself and the rest of Red team...Properly.

My name is Markus Novolos, and no, I am NOT from Almnia. Born in Kanto. Seriously. *Looks Alminese* Anyways, people say, and I agree, that I have a temper as small as a speck of dust. I'm trying to fix that. I also wind up being a thus-far untrained and undeveloped Psychic, so yhea.

The dude beside me is Gold Wynaut. Yes, Wynaut is his actual last name. Don't ask me why. He's scared of Ghost-types, and he likes nerdy things and video games. He's pretty much the only thing keeping Red Team tolerating each other at this point, as well, but he flips when we flip for too long. Otherwise, he's very nice.

That dude, who is currently petting a female Nidoran that may be of your interest, is Scar Duded. Yhea, I'm not sure Scar is his actual first name, but it works. I think he has issues with his dad, whoever that is. And, whatever your reasons, only put a Bug-type near him if you absolutely HAVE to scare this guy. He's also incredibly stupid, and there is no getting around that much.

And our leader, or at least the de-facto leader, is Max JD Dredd. "JD" means "Jack Daniels", and yes, 'Dredd' is spelled D-R-E-D-D, like that comic book character. Coincidence. I think. He's got issues with ignoring valid arguments and issues in the team that should be addressed, and sometimes has issues realizing he can be beaten, but otherwise, he's nice. He's also Psychic, and more developed than me.

Oh, and you, whatever your name is? Congradulations, by default, you're the only sane one of us. Or at least the sanest one of us. Big burden, I know, but...Max has a part of him that could permenantly turn him into a Invincible Psychic Juggernaut with violent and destructive intent, Scar's stupidity is to the point where he say 'yes' to a deal with Giratina that allowed the latter to have part of his soul and potentially break out of the Distortion World, Gold's had his own issues with stupidity in the past-though I think those are over-and suffers from uncontrollabe and possibly painful psychic visions, I have, at least once, traveled forward in time to personally witness the amount of destruction said Juggernaut Max will become and promptly suffer paranoia issues from it, and in a mind-screwy situation may in fact be an amnesia-suffering time traveler from the distant future to keep TR from unleashing a genetic monstrosity upon the world. Oh, and all four of us might just go insane at any moment, thanks to all of that.

Yhea, I don't need to know what you're thinking to at least know you're thinking that what I just said is the most unbelievable bulls**t contained in a single story you have ever heard of, and I agree with you completely. What we've been through would sound like we were on drugs or something if TR wasn't around.

...Err, to put it in a much lighter tone...Hi! Welcome to Red Team! We're not related to RED from Team Fortress 2 in any intentional way, by-the-by.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-28-2012, 09:27 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max looks back.."I never said I couldnt be beatin, just havent come across a gym leader that can match my skills..."
Pauses
"yeah sometimes, i can be a little into myself. Also stop calling scar stupid !"

Scar shakes his head.

"He made a choice to save a pokemons soul! "

Scar starts to call out. Look another person.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:59 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

No arguments, mate, saving one Pokemon's soul at the cost of potentially freeing Giratina is not smart. Ever. Neither is setting off the alarms in a guarded facility when you're armed with other Trainer's Pokemon that are also fainted. Neither is forgetting to take the potentially ally-able, mutated Pokemon for proof that a crazy-a** group of evil clowns actually exist when taking those Pokemon out of the machine they spawned in was probably what set off the alarms! And yes, he did take them out of the machines and physically hold them, which was what they were making there and henceforth what probably set off the alarms. I don't think Scar even used them to fend off the attack by those Clowns!

That could have just been him thinking they might be brainwashed to work for the 3-Rings instead of us-

And as for your self-confidence in your abilities, Max, if you're just gauging it on the effectiveness of Gym Leaders, then, mate, lemme tell you something important. Let us ignore the fact that Sabrina handed you your a** on a platter, as that was a Psychic attack that you could never have countered without some extensive training and some knowledge on her...Dislikes. Let's ignore that, and focus instead on this: ALL Gym Leaders have personal teams that could hand you your Pokemon's collective a**es on a platter, three times in a row, with your Pokemon healed fully in between each battle while the Gym Leader's Pokemon fight on without so much as a potion, and they will do this effortlessly. Gym Leaders are oftentimes failed or former E4 canidates and sometimes fallen Champions, and they are usually considered for E4 positions or sometimes take the Championship title. There is no way they'd ever lose to the likes of regular trainers like you or I had they been using their best tactics or their best Pokemon. Yes, I said 'or.' In short, no dice there.

Can't we just get along?! You two *Points at Max and Markus* are both full of yourselves, deny it all you want and it won't go away.

*Shuts up briefly* *thinks about what Gold said* *Realizes something* Hey, you didn't say anything about Scar being stupid.

First off, I think it's deragatory and impolite to call Scar stupid. Second off, everyone here's had their bouts of illogical action, AKA stupidity. And last...I consider him simple, not stupid.

Admit it. You know he's stupid.

I do not think he is stupid. He can take care of his Pokemon on his own, properly and efficiantly, without any aid. He's just not one of the types to plan far in advance is all it is.

I know you think he's an idiot and I will make you admit it. *Looks to where Scar pointed* *Keeps a hand close to his knife and the other close to his PokeBalls*

*Thinks a minute* *At Moon* Hey, wait a minute. How did you get your Pokemon in here? The guards should have stripped you of your Pokemon when you came into the Safari Zone, like the rest of us. Did you catch that Squirtle here?

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-28-2012, 10:12 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max ignore yet another rant to catch up with Scar.
"look Max thats the guy."
Max looks over at the guy fishing.
"what about him ??"

Scar
"everyone has been talking about fishing. Maybe we can get the guy to rent us a fishing rod ?"

Old 09-28-2012, 10:32 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Dredd, I'm going to PM you something.)

*Notices it's a fisherman* Keep On-guard. Could be a Rocket hunting for rare Pokemon, like Dratini. Or at least on off-duty Rocket hunting for rare Pokemon for himself.

Likely the average Rocket has the patiance to fish or the disposition for it.

I'm just saying it could be a Rocket. Sheesh. *Walks with Max and Scar*

Uhh, a random fisherman who just so happens to be able to rent us fishing rods in the Safari Zone? At most, I think we'll get a turn at casting into the lake with it, with him supervising us, before he takes it back and points out a good fishing rod store. I'm pretty sure they prohibit sales of items here, like it be a good place to sell, what with all the strong Pokemon capable of killing you. Then again, there is a Rocket Base around here...Somewhere.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-28-2012, 10:35 PM
The Luna Diviner

It took a few moments for Moon to digest everything. Souls, Giratina, Psychics... it was a lot to take in at once. Still she stopped paying attention once Markus (who did look like he was from Almia) and Gold (OOC: I think he's Gold) started to argue about Scar.

Max seemed to avoid a potential confrontation and directed his focus toward Scar.

She was going to go with him, until Gold asked a question. Moon shook her head, having had Shelly for a long time.

"I did not pass though the gates."

Old 09-28-2012, 10:54 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

"Damn slowpoke ! just bite already !! please ! "

Red Team watches the man carefully.

The man gets up kicking over his bucket. Max makes his move slowly walking over.

"Hey man, bad day for fishing."

Red Team stands ready to battle. the fisherman turns around he looks at Max.

"You can say that again ! these darn slowpokes wont bite today and I got new perfect bait."
Fisherman Dave notices the scyther and thinks he can use Max.
"Oh look a scyther, you must be a really good trainer. I dont see any water pokemon....or a fishing pole ...does that mean you dont have a fishing rod??? "

Max has no response..
"uhh"

Fisherman Dave walks up, putting his hand on Maxs Shoulder. He notices the others.
"Oh you kids come here, you can help to. I will let you barrow a couple of my spare rods, if....you catch me a Slowpoke....seems like a fair deal."

Old 09-28-2012, 11:03 PM
The Luna Diviner

"I shall pass on this, fishing is not my cup of tea" Moon eyes the rod for a moment before moving her gaze to Max and then the fisherman.

Shelly looks a little disappointed, but knew to expect that type of response.

Old 09-29-2012, 12:40 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

*Heard what Moon said and stares at her like she's insane*...Run that by me again. You didn't go through the Safari Zone gates, when it's absolutely illegal!

Alright, either the Rockets had some sort of backup plan in case of Psychics-and yes, hiding that sort of thing from Psychics is very possible-or she just didn't know, or didn't care. Or somehow got permission from the Safari Zone Warden. Please tell me it's the last one.

*Heard the offer* Uhh, so, how are we going to get the Slowpoke without the fishing rods? I mean, you can watch us fish for it while we have the rods and are fishing for the Slowpoke.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 09-29-2012, 05:47 AM
The Luna Diviner

Moon turns back, "I must assure you, I have no affiliations with Team Rocket." Her voice is firm, but not exceedingly. She, however, does not offer an explanation and simply returns her focus to the fisherman.

And, she finally processes what Gold said about the base. Her calm expression falters for a moment allowing worry and panic to shine. Moon doesn't take long to compose herself, however.

Last edited by Eternal Moonlight; 09-29-2012 at 05:49 AM.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:13 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

The fisherman looks at the group.
"I can see you are bright kids, thats why im prepared to give you such a great deal!"

The fisherman takes out a net.

"Here this will prove just how strong your skills as a trainer are !"

Old 09-29-2012, 04:31 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Well then, I guess it is a deal. *Takes the Net*

*Tries not to think of the implications of Moon being a Rocket* Yhea, I guess it is...Well, let's go fishing, and hope our terrible luck doens't decide to show itself and blow up in our faces by fishing out a hungry Dragonair, who would happily proceed to eat us whole before we could react.

OK, our luck isn't that rancid. One bloody percent, and that's it. And if one does appear, it's not like it's invincible, right?

Dragonair can create tornadoes, thunderstorms, snowstorms, and class-five hurricanes on their own. And no, not the moves associated with those things, The lethal weather patterns that ARE those things.

...Still, one bloody percent!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!