Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 07-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

James said the 6th floor, Max. Get your facts straight.

(James said Jin was on the 6th floor. Sorry, Markus is right this time. I checked.)

And, if you don't want to be obvious, then Samuel, Max, Gold, Scar, Hector, stay here. I'll face this dude off myself. It's wierd for a large group to confront him, not so much if it's a lone person. Sound logical? Maybe two.

And Max, that goes double time for you. STAY HERE. same for Hector. In fact, I really just want Samuel right with me if anyone has to be with me, I'd rip my hair out before dealing with idiots by myself again...And I'm trusting Max to keep a hold on the rest of these idiots.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-15-2012, 10:02 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

"Uh yeah thats not going to happen. Im not trusting a psychopath with something thats so important and again thanks for the nice words they are inspiration to us all. Im sure you calling everyone idiots is going to give you desired response."

Max looks at the group.
"Scar and Gold head down to 2nd and 3rd floor, report back on any strange activities. The new guy I will head to the 6th floor with you. As you are not the leader and really in place to trusted with your temper."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 07-15-2012, 10:42 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

*Very tempted to note the Dark Dredd incident that puts Max at an even lower level of qualification.*

Troll me again and I'm the leader. Even you have to admit the only sane person IS Samuel over there. SAMUEL. NO, YOU DON'T COUNT, MAX, you easily get upset and you're showing signs of being a Troll. And it's happening more and more recently, that's a sign of sanity slippage.

*Decides it HAS to come up, in light of the brainwashing issues with Samuel's daughter resurfacing, and the seemingly lowering qualities of sanity Max is displaying*

Max, you want to know What, exactly, I was doing? Specifically, the whole Time-Travel thing with Blue Team they confirmed in the Tunnel? Remember that? You want to know WHY they were looking at you so oddly, commented on you being there being wierd? You want to know? There are reasons I am not letting you near any associate of Team Rocket on your own, there are reasons I'm starting to take charge and wrest control from you, and those reasons MAY also be reasons why you're little emotional problems are starting to crop up as of recent, though the last one I can't really be for sure on.

You want to know the answers, as best as I do? You want to know?

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-15-2012, 11:16 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max and Markus argue in the hallway
"what in the world are you talking about..You have been way off since that tower, heck it started with your failure on that strange island after the S.S Anne and i'm afraid you're getting worse and worse everyday. Im not worried about you taking charge, everyone knows whose put his neck out for them. When push comes to shove you do whats best for you, I do whats best for the group."

Hector looks around to avoid the awkwardness.

Sam jumps in.
"Markus at this point your temper is getting worse. Maybe you should sit this one out. I dont need anyone screaming or trying to kill this Jin when we reach him. This is about my grand daughter and I would like you to respect my decision. I owe Max a lot for helping bring back my friend. I need someone who is willing to make the hard choices."

Max listens to sam and responds.
"Thanks...Ill keep your grand daughter in mind when doing this. I wont do anything rash up there. I think its best you stay here with Markus, Sam. Houdini and I will get the pass key and be back in no time."

Max heads up the 6th floor.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:26 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Hold it. Max doesn't remember that? Seriously, he doesn't?! Seriously?! SERIOUSLY?!?!?! Dredd, that was Canon! Max even acted like he knew 5TDS prior to the meeting in the Tunnel! And Gold got hit with a full dose of crazy dream prophecy whatnot!)

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-16-2012, 12:09 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

( What do you want, with all thats happened since then do you really think he cares about that. I think as far as Max is concerned that was some kinda of dream, he has DIED since then. Plus Markus is really seems like he is trying to pick a fight which Max would not do, so he is walking away from this obviously poor situation. Markus needs to stop insulting everyone around him, its just making everything more tense then it needs to be.)

Max jumps on the elevator and gets off at the 6th floor. The Celadon Shopping Center was truly a place to find anything. Max knew that if you went down the right hallway in this building you could find some rare items. The 6th floor of building is clothing and shoe department. Maxs not fully sure of the plan walked through the aisle pretending to look at everything. Houdini signaled him when they were getting close. He looked around for cameras to make sure the wouldn't get caught on tape. He noticed that they shoe department had the least amount of security. Max made his move and grabbed the nearest pair of shoes and walked up to the man.
"Excuse me sir, Id like to get these in a 9 and 1/2."

Jin looks at him.
"Well sir Im sure someone from that department can help you."

Max fidgets around pretending to be impatient.
"I dont have the time to wait for someone, my mother is waiting for me downstairs and she will throw and awful fuss if I sit here all day...My mother is a very wealthy woman, her son being treated like th..."

Jin looks annoyed
"Alright Kid I get it lets go ! "

Jin walks into the backroom and Max follows behind making sure he is unseen. When Jin sees him come in the room.
"Kid ! this is for employees only! wait what are you doing."

Max whipsers "Houdini confusion."
and the man passes out.
Max looks to Houdini and a moment later all three of them are gone

Old 07-16-2012, 01:31 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(That's what Markus always calls Gold and Scar...Ever since they set off 3-Ring Roughouser alarms, anyways. Henceforth, Max is really just enticing Markus to fight him, unwittingly. Markus is being his regular self.)

...Max?

MAX, I can tell just by looking at your eyes you're curious. I know-*Sees Max go upstairs*

...D**mit. It felt like a Dream...But...Ugh! THIS is getting to my head.

...Samuel, do NOT comment. My Weepinbell died in that d**m tower, and he didn't just die, he got f***ing murdered by a crazy Con-Artist, torn to tiny, bloody pieces. And they got set on fire, and nobody was around, and there wasn't even a flame in sight! Oh, and I already told Max all that, got it off my chest. It's just that Max seems to have forgotten my buttons. And trust me, Samuel, Gold and Scar ARE Idiots, my insults are not unfounded. Nearly got me killed, too, thanks to it.

...Well, while he's gone, I'll just look around. *Tours the Mall, searching for bargins on Pokemon whatnots.*

<Master Markus, Max JD Dredd seems to think the occurances of what you were describing are, well Dreams.>

<If they are dreams, well, Sabrina will be able to tell, however much I despise her aside.>

<I could be able to tell if it was dreams or not, Master Markus, you know my status as a Pokemon well-suited to combat such intuitions.>

<Then check him and us both and tell us whether or not those were dreams next time!>

<Of course, Master Markus. On another note, Jin's mental prsence has left the sight...Oh my.>

<Huh?> *Feels another strong psychic presence-very, VERY strong* <Oh.>

<This is a particuarily intense Psychic power. I fear trouble, of the extremely powerful kind, is at hand. Brace yourself.>

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-16-2012, 02:23 AM
eishiba Offline

Hector, wanders around. Everyone loves to argue in this world. How silly.

"Maybe I shall face this head boss team rocket guy myself. Lets face it. Team Rocket sucks lollipops. Get them by themselves and they are totally useless and pathetic and weak. I shall destroy each and everyone of them."
Old 07-16-2012, 02:49 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

*Overhears Hector* Uhh...TR's got Brainwashing tech, a young adamin-ish figure that wields a kicka** Gengar who MAY be Samuel's Granddaughter, no evidence of that yet, and, apparently, in the near-ish future...FRIGGING Max! Yeah, that was what I was supposed to reveal to Max, but apparently, he doens't really feel like classifying the tunnel scene as reality-not like he'd know, the Tunnel scene has low, odd connections to the whole fiasco. Apparently, TR, in a bad future, brainwashes Max, and the result? He demolished Cerulean City. ALL of Cerulean City. By himself! I had to save a member of a Trainer Team-Blue Team, apparently-from his attack! He was out to KILL.

That's what I would have said to-Wait. Weren't you supposed to cover Max?! YOU LEFT HIM ALONE?!?!

<Master Markus! The Psychic presence is nearby! Very close indeed! It's nothing like I've ever felt before!!>

<Great. Max, alone, with Rocket associate when a bad future has him blowing up Cerulean City, and now this Psychic presence?! Ugh, it feels familiar, though...Wait. If it's Psychic, it could read my mind. If it's that strong, it should be.>

<HEY, REVEAL YOURSELF ALREADY!! No more cowardice!>

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 07-16-2012 at 02:56 AM.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:28 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max, Jin and Houdini Drop down outside Floaroma Town. Max looks around a bit confused as to where he is. He notices beautiful Flowers all over and slowly walks through the filed. A group of wild pokemon fly passed him.
"hmmmm..."
He holds his Pokedex and it reads out the information.
"Combee, the trio is together from birth, It constantly gathers honey from flowers to please Vespiquen."

Max pulls out a pokeball. When he hears Kadabra call him.
"Kadabra ! Kadabra!"

"Sorry Houdini, never been here before. Did you find the Key."

Kadabra hands it Max.

"Now were going to need our friend here to be a little confused about whats going on. So if you could help him remember working here after leaving Team Rocket, that would give us enough time to get back and do what we need to do."

With Max gone the rest of Red Team explores the store waiting for him to come back. On the Second Floor Scar and Gold find a shop fulled with random positions.

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 07-16-2012 at 03:34 AM.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:53 AM
eishiba Offline

"They have brain washing technology? You have to have a brain to be brain washed so that won't do any good. Since Team Rocket scares you so much, you can be my side kick. Ill end these silly people and their silly games."

*Eyes the slot machine but realizes Ill never win.*

"These things are so lame. I have the worst luck ever. Team Rocket rigs these things to death. Why would anyone come here? The slots suck!"
Old 07-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(I got permission from Dredd to do this quick thing-Eishiba, Celebi is not capturable, it's just here for Plot. Also, we're in the Department Store...The Game Corner is a completely different place. :P)

Hector. You are officially insane. OFFICIALLY. I repeat, OFFICI-

*Something slams into his head*

-OLY S**T!

*Celebi pops up*

What the...WHAT THE...Wait, what's that?

<I believe that is the legendary Pokemon of Time Travel and guardian of the forests, Celebi.>

HOLY F***ING S**T!!!

<Oh not now barely have time as it is!> *notices Beta-X* <A Shadow Pokemon oh this can't do not at all not at all not at all!> *Light appears on hand and touches Beta-X* *Beta-X goes unconsious and looks like he's evolving*

<Hey! What'd ya do to->

<Not Now Markus oh yhea thanks for dealing with Dark Dredd earlier well not earlier but earlier for you you get the idea right just promise me you won't take anything from Entry again it's really really crucial you don't interact with him often->

<Hold on! You know->

<I don't have time for this not at all not at all not at all don't take stuff from Entry no matter what it is it's for the best just keep going through the badges and beating the living daylights out of Team Rocket and you'll see why gotta go gotta goooo!>

*Celebi vanishes again*

...What the f***?! She seemed to be in an awful rush.

*Notices Beta-X*

Huh?

*Beta-X has been purified!*

*Pokemon Evolving: Beta-X the Drowzee
Evolving Into: Hypno
Points Required: 26
Points on hand: 56
Points Left Over: 30
Link, with Master Sword.*

<Uuuhhgh...What happened? Oh, yhea, Celebi poked me, then I blacked out...Oh, I evolved? Cool.>

...Well, whatever happ-wait.

*Beta-X is Pink, not yellow*

*Pink Hypno are but one thing: SHINY!*

HOLY S**T YOU'RE SHINY!

<Oh, yhea...Forgot that myself...Hehe.>

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 07-16-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:58 PM
eishiba Offline

(Omg I can't believe I wrote that. It wasnt my fault! It was the margaritas!!!!! How do you know how many points you have?)

*Shakes the dimness from my melted brain and looks at the Celebi. If only I had a Master Ball!*

"Dude, that was Celebi! That was a Celebi! Did you see it? Did you see it? It was a Celebi! I saw Celebi! Why didn't I have a Master Ball! She was in a rush! She was late for tea!"

*Jumps around excited like a little kid.*

"Im gonna stop at the game corner!"

*Rushes out to the game corner and walks inside looking around.

Last edited by eishiba; 07-16-2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:09 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

YOU. HAVE. A. FRIGGIN. SQUIRTLE. NOTHING. ELSE. STAY. HERE!!! *Leaps on Hector and drags him back to where they originally were, red in the face and extremely intimidating.*

Let's just do as Max asked, alright?! You know, the part about STAYING HERE?!?! I can make sure you stay, consious or otherwise. Let's just tour the mall and find useful stuff. Alright?

You were supposed to be covering Max, anyways. I should throw you out of a window just for not doing just that!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-16-2012, 03:42 PM
eishiba Offline

"But I wanna go into the Game Corner! Besides, how are we sneaking around Team Rocket if we are in the Department Store. I highly doubt Team Rocket runs a retail buisness. But I guess I'm not supposed to know where they are yet. Alright Mr. Invincible, lets wait right here! Right here!"

*Stands there and checks out girls as they walk. I watch a blonde walk by as I look down at King Koopa as we give each other a thumbs up*