Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 06-26-2012, 01:41 PM
most duded Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

"Alright. Sorry, I meant our 4th badge. So, where did he say he would be?"

Old 06-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max looks at Scar and shakes his head.
"Some Celadon City Hotel, dont you remember ??"

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 06-27-2012, 03:29 AM
most duded Offline

"Oh yeah! Let's go! Beat ya there!"
Scar runs off.

Old 06-27-2012, 03:48 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max laughs,

"oh you think so ! Lila come out !"

Max jumps on Charizards back.

Old 06-27-2012, 02:20 PM
most duded Offline

"Wha?"
Scar sends out his charizard and took flight.

Old 06-27-2012, 05:30 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Red Team takes off towards Celadon City. The flight is the first break from darkness that the team is had in two days. They enjoy the freak air

Old 07-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(They enjoy the freak air?)

*Is riding on Max's Charizard, because he doens't have a Flying Type yet.*

*Plans on getting one soon*

*To Max, because he's obviously closer* So. You did SOMETHING to kill yourselfs and ressurect yourselfs, something I am completely unaware of. Enlighten me what compelled you to suicide, however temporary the consequenses?

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 11:18 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max looks back at Markus.
"thats going to be hard to explain right now. Maybe when we land I can try to explain it better."

Old 07-04-2012, 01:23 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Max, give me some sort of news now. You know it'll be better off that I brace myself for whatever reason you offed yourself now.

...And you better NOT edit out any details. I want to know what you and Scar did. Beta feels as if you two LITERALLY broke space-time. I think that's cause for immediate worry, eh?

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-04-2012, 02:23 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max shakes his head.
"uh lets see, I met up with Scar and Charlie wondering around on the first floor. Charlie lead us to an empty room. At which point we crossed through a door that wasn't there. Yeah, i know that doesnt make any sense. On the other side of the door we stumbled into a graveyard filled with spirits. One of them came forward and told Scar that the only way he could find the spirit he was seeking was to cross through another gate into a different dimension....Do you really want to hear the whole thing ?"

Old 07-04-2012, 02:27 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Oh. Yes. Enlighten me further. I want to make SURE you nor Scar did anything that obivously wasn't a bright move.

*Stare slightly increases in intensity*

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-04-2012, 03:09 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

"Well im going to say some of the things that happened in there were a bit scary. Anyways, the spirit opened a gate to another dimension and Scar ran right in. I followed him fearing that he would do something dump. So I crossed through that gate and found myself in a really strange place. Stone Brick roads leading off to nowhere. The road itself seemed to float above nothing. I mean I looked out into emptiness. Scar didnt seem to pay any attention to where we were. We got separated after one of the bridges collapsed. I found a strange stone and evolved Eevee. We found away across and raced to catch up with Scar. It gets a little weird from that point. A giant creature calling itself Giratina came flying out of a portal and told Scar that it would allow him to get catch the missing spirit but it would cost him a soul. At that point I had Wispeon and Charlie attack sending the creature flying back into its own dimension. Scar then moved forward and found the missiong spirit. We rushed to get out of there but were stopped by the Giratina. This time we couldn't fend it off, it took part of Scars soul....We were then released back into the ghost room. I had to give up Whispeon in order to get them to open the gate for Scar to leave...They said he soul was tainted.."

Old 07-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

...*thinks about what his Uncle Harold said to him once after hearing that story*

Giratina's a bad Pokemon, a Legend that slaughtered millions to raise an Army of the dead...Supposedly. Rumors, myths, you know how they are. Anyways, because of it's crimes against life, Arceus banished it to the Distortion World. Giratina could never leave if it wanted to-it is eternally imprisoned...Well, unless Arceus thought it was enough time for it to stay there or it found it's own way out...

...Congradulations, if My Sinnoh-Myth Savvy Uncle is to be believed, then you've just allowed Scar to help unleash a forbidden Legend from it's dimensional prison to raise an army of the dead. Can I please tell him he should just head home before he causes MORE damage to the universe, and threatens the living any further?! Or should you do the honors? Either way, he should be under extreme watch, and NEVER be allowed to have any vows with ANYTHING, no matter how important. We're lucky we're not getting reports of Giratina breaking through the Distortion world to kill us all.

And if you want MY side of the story, It's not as interesting, I guess. I nearly got killed by Zapdos dropping me off at distances to kill an Onix like King, guarenteed, after I got scooped up in his talons, of course, but I got clever and sent out Belt to catch the edge of the roof of Pokemon Tower, so I survived and crawled through an open window, Zapdos firing his lightning bolts at me the whole time while I traveled the first few floors, with Roseblade out. Being a Ground-Type and my strongest Pokemon, I thought she could help some. Apparently, in the tower, Psychic power is magnified somewhat, so I could telepath to her, but not now, I guess.

Anyways, after wandering into a floor with no windows, I had a little Ghost trouble, but I caught the Ghost in question. Then I met this crazy old woman who sent a Haunter at me, easily beaten, but then Zapdos decided to ram into the wall. I kicked the woman towards Zapdos when she threatened me further, turning her into ectoplasm: apparently she was a ghost. The next floor had ice all over the floors, I had no clue why, no reason at all, but then a Gastly, apparently the ghost woman I fried, decided to appear, and I got pinned down by her when she turned into a Gengar. I challenged her to a fight, she accepted, and I found some cash and an Everstone after I defeated, though I'm not sure what I'm supposed to use it for.

After clearing that room, I realized that the floor and all those above were kind of sealed-off, and I got to watch a scene about five Monks finally fainting from exaustion after trying to seal a Spiritomb, said Spiritomb also fainting because of fighting off the Monks, and then I learned about the Gyarados Breeder Jack and his Gyarados walking down their graves...

...Then...I can't believe this myself. There was going to be more ghost trouble on a lower floor, but this dude with this wierd, black Tyranitar came in and just s**ted everything. I realized he was one of those amnesia conmen-you know, those conmen that CLAIM you have amnesia and force you to buy a Pokemon that'll help you 'remember,' and turns out it was a Drowzee, black like that Tyranitar. Me and Belt, the only consious Pokemon I had left, tried fighting him to get past, because he still felt like scamming us, but then he just knocked us out...When I woke up, Belt's remains were scattered about on the floor nearby. I raged for a little bit, then they caught on fire for no good d**m reason, then I cried some, then I met you again, and that's about it.

...Well, I did have a dream about me and the conman, a so-called 'Entry,' being friends that time-traveled to the past to stop a 'Mewtwo' thing, whatever it is, but considering the Drowzee said himself that he planted it, I don't buy it.

And that's about it. Please note the lack thereof of any space-time warping phenomenon or unleashing of evil Legendary Pokemon.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max puts his head down
"Nothing got released from anywhere Markus..That creature is still there. I wont sit here and listen to your blame us for ending the world because some crazy old uncle told you! Scar shouldn't have run in, I agree, but he did what the thought was right. We almost died in there. Im sorry for your loss, but it doesnt give the right to call us stupid and blame us for unleashing a killer pokemon, which hasnt been released.... lets just make it Celadon to drop off these pokemon."

Old 07-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I didn't say you did unleash him, I'm just saying that you probably helped to unleash him later-and that's if all the myths my Uncle told me are true, and if part of a soul can help...They're myths! Don't overreact! And by the by, My uncle's a Pokemon Master and a Sinnoh Native, and just one cool dude, so don't call him crazy. He's studied the local myths for a long while now, and he's only in his early fourties. I don't think he's crazy.

And regardless of ALL of that, isn't it COMMON SENSE to NOT do what the big Pokemon is asking of you if it's DEMANDING PART OF YOUR SOUL?!

...Alright, moving on from that! Call me skipping order here, but we're heading to Saffron City after this, RIGHT after we get our fourth Gym Badges and drop off the dude's soul to his friend, just to get Duded and Gold checked on. I hate her guts, but Sabrina knows experts on this kind of stuff, and Gold's visions need to be explained-and the sooner for all of it, the better. Alright?

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 07-04-2012 at 04:42 PM.