Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 05-30-2012, 10:18 PM
2gamers Offline

Default Re: [WAR XI] Park Lords

Yay! Also, my character is up, pending approval.

I see there are other people joining the roleplay as well. I don't know if your profiles are up yet, but maybe we can plan our team's role in that storyline? This assumes we all have to RP as a team, which I am unsure if that's the case.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:23 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Yeah, I was thinking of signing up for the RP too. I'm unsure if it's a team one or not, since I haven't really checked or even read through the plot of it yet.

My character is going to be something of an excavator/engineer/researcher that used to work for an organization studying evolution stones and the like. Now she just likes digging for rocks while she stays somewhat on the run from her old organization trying to re-recruit her. She's not going to be a Ranger, since I thought this character would be more interesting than my fallback one.

(chainreactionrpg) RANGER GODDESS KNOWS YOUR THOUGHTS

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”
-"Day at the Zoo" by Bumblebee

Ask me to Ref or be your Ranger. AIM: WinterVines
Old 05-30-2012, 10:40 PM
2gamers Offline

No one said Zippy would actually find a group of rangers. She might find a crater that was once a ranger outpost for all I know . In any case, she's flexible enough to meet up with whoever the group turns out to be.

Maybe your character could accidentally find a chaos emerald and get in loads of trouble . Not sure what the rules are on that though.
Old 06-03-2012, 03:00 AM
2gamers Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gamers View Post
I will likely have my character in the Johto area. Anyone headed my way?
Sorry for yet another post. I promise, it's relavent:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Title
Park Lords

(...not that kind of park...)
It's not much, but it'll make a nice placeholder ;).

Also, the RP is up. Just thought you guys should know.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:03 AM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Oh snap, I thought it wasn't going to open until the 4th. I've been a little busy with irl things.

My character was going to be from Johto, so I'll prob be there. Can you still sign up even though the RP was put up?

And I like the image. I'll post it in.

“Ooooh, can we go by the Butterfree exhibit dad?” Chain asked. “I just love when they tickle my nose.”

Old 06-03-2012, 11:15 AM
2gamers Offline

Of course you can still join :). That being said, Dr. Robotnik is going to put up a major post on attacking rebel strongholds. I'm pretty sure our characters will be away from the major action in Johto, but that means we can work in the shadows and suprise everyone with...something...yeah.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:17 AM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

XD sounds good to me. I'll try to get my sign up done today, but I've got some URPG wages and things to do, and then my family is supposed to go to a barbeque at noon, so we'll see how much I get done. If not today then tomorrow for sure though.

Old 06-04-2012, 01:21 AM
2gamers Offline

That's good. I have Zippy looking around with her binoculars, so she'll be on the lookout for your character.

Do you know if anyone else on the team will be participating? I feel like we're the only two people here >_>.
Old 06-04-2012, 01:45 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Oh cool. I think Chainy signed up for it, or was going to, but I also know that he has Uni, so he probably just needs a nudge. Schoolwork comes first obviously, but as far as I know, he was interested. Most of the team so far are URPGers, so expect a lot of action once that starts. Jess (Dog of Hellsing) is a big RPer too.

Old 06-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital

Park Lords Rulzzzzz

Can't wait to get this WAR started. :D

Welcome to the team 2gamers.

Spoiler:
Old 06-07-2012, 01:22 AM
2gamers Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmandiddy View Post

Can't wait to get this WAR started.
WAR is alreay upon you, at least in the Roleplay section. Chain and I have come up with a rough plan as to how to progress, involving obtaining a legendary (specifically, Lugia). This plan could fall apart at any moment, so wish us luck ;).

Park Lords do rule though. WHile everyone else is playing the part of professional soldier, we have characters act somewhat like regular people and how they deal with supernatural disasters. We're trendsetters!
Old 06-07-2012, 01:53 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Oh, I'll have to bug you guys for the overall plan when I put my sign-up up. Then we can see how introducing my character fits in.

And yeah, I like having just regular people there. More realistic. Cos of that stuff was plopped down in my world, all I'd be doing would be 'wut?'

Old 06-08-2012, 11:26 AM
2gamers Offline

Here's what we have so far:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Plan
Shaveh and Zippy hang out in the outpost for a bit when Zippy gets a signal from her radio. Both listen in to what sounds like a sci-fi radio drama of sorts. Turns out it's really the battle in Central City, which is some new place north of Johto. They have their "oshit" moment, now knowing the full extent of their enemies. The two vow to find a way to help. Shaveh's love of legendaries would suggest that they go find one, Lugia being a nice choice.
We'll use Lugia as an example. Going to Whirl Islands on foot may take too long for this RP. Perhaps find a boat in Cherrygrove without upseting too many robots? Anywho, once they get to the location, they'll have some long arduous journey to get to the legendary. Once they do, they try and convince the legendary to help. Ideally, once aware of what's happening, legendary would go "oshit" and join the pair in saving the world. Of course, this would all hinge of Dr. Robotnik's approval of getting legendary. If it doesn't work, we're kinda screwed :P
Let's say it works. Shaveh and Zippy ride into the scene on top of an awesome legendary. Stuff gets blown up, bad guys go "oshit", and the good guys welcome them with relatively open arms. Hooray!
The downside of being regular people though is that they have a higher chance of dying should they get into a major warzone, which is likely where Zippy's headed.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:33 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Name: skiboydoggy, t3h Skis, etc
AIM: Skiiage
WAR Sections: Roleplaying for sure, probably Debates and Fan-Fiction.
WAR Experience: I've been in a few. I think VI to VIII? I can't remember for sure now.
Why I want to join: I need a team to War and you guys seem cool lol.
Extra: Extra, read all about it.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:55 PM
WinterVines Offline
Ultra RPG Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboydoggy View Post
Name: skiboydoggy, t3h Skis, etc
AIM: Skiiage
WAR Sections: Roleplaying for sure, probably Debates and Fan-Fiction.
WAR Experience: I've been in a few. I think VI to VIII? I can't remember for sure now.
Why I want to join: I need a team to War and you guys seem cool lol.
Extra: Extra, read all about it.
Welcome to the team! Glad to have you.

---

And the RP plan looks good to me. Uni started up, so I won't be able to participate enough at this time, which is too bad :( It looked like fun. I have to do a regular semester's work in basically a month and a half, so yeah, I'm going to be a little bit busy for now.