Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2

Pokemon: Black/White 2 Discuss Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Get your questions answered, give your opinions and participate in discussions here!

Old 05-12-2012, 06:42 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default What do you want to see in Black 2/White 2?

What old, new or returning features would you like to see in B2W2?

The biggest one for me is probably the VS Seeker. It's just so annoying to train without it!

I wouldn't mind if something like the underground returned and was WiFi compatible. I loved digging around in there. It was useful for getting rare items like evolution stones and I miss collecting cute items for my secret base.

Speaking of secret bases... the secret base feature in RSE which allowed you to mix records and then go and battle that person every day was awesome. I hope something like that returns but is WiFi compatible so we can add friends and have them appear somewhere in the game!

I would also like an Item PC back so I can store everything I will never use and not have to carry around 500 items that make scrolling through to find what I want REALLY annoying.

A new subway train in the battle subway allowing triple battles. Triple battles were the main new feature of Black and White and aside from maybe 5 in the WHOLE GAME they didn't give us a place to play them!

Things I DON'T want to see...

The return of Pokemon Musicals. I have never liked Pokemon Contests. I think they're boring. xD However compared to the Pokemon Musical thing they are FUN and at least they give you something else to do. Therefore I would rather see contests than musicals.

THE SAME SPRITES. Strangely enough one of my favourite parts of any new game is to see new sprites of my favourite Pokemon! A lot of non-Unova Pokemon didn't get new poses between DP and BW. I would love to see ALL Pokemon in new poses this time round.
Old 05-12-2012, 08:10 AM
goldwynaut Offline

Default Re: What do you want to see in Black 2/White 2?

i agree, it would be awesome to be able to make your own base after such a long time, and especially if the ones of your friends in the pal pad appeared on the map, so you could visit them in-game. but what i really hope for is a calling device.
Old 05-12-2012, 12:18 PM
Machampion Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion

I agree, we should be able to create bases or at least buy/rent homes and then pay them with the money we get from battles. That sort of thing, and make it WiFi compatible would be a must.

I don't think they should remove the musical and they should add the contests from Hoenn, frankly some people do enjoy that aspect of the game showing off their pokemon. I will be the first to jump in and say I would show off Machamp x1000 more if they made contests and more musicals a aspect of the game.

So basically what I am saying here and what most players do agree, according to most forums and websites that we need more Hoenn, less Johto.

I also think that if they added a item PC it would be nice for those artifacts that people can sell. Because I have had instances where they got me max money and then I still had to sell them for no profit just because there was too much clutter in my bags.

Triple battles can be scrapped for all I care though, I enjoy my single battle style.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Swampert Guy Offline

Well, I didn't played Black and White very much. Once by now.

I really don't thing they'll create new sprites, it was going to be 694 new sprites - No, they won't do this now.

For a second game, I want new event histories and new places.

Also, making better the using of VS Seeker is a good suggestion.

Nothing against Pokemon Musicals, if I dislike that place, I just won't go there. When bored of battling I go to contests, but it's pretty rare.

Secret Bases and Underground are a good idea.
Old 05-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

As mentioned before hand, new sprites, secret bases and an item pc.

I also want to see the return of a super store such as the large shop in Lilycove in R/S/E.

|thedynamicduo|
Old 05-12-2012, 03:52 PM
Shucklulz Offline

I wanted to be able to rematches against the gym leaders but Game Freak went above and beyond the call of duty with that one.

I would also like to see a return to the 4th Generation Wi-Fi format (even though that probably won't happen) and a section in the bag for Pokeballs. Those two things drove me crazy in B/W. :x
Old 05-12-2012, 06:10 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Well, they already made a calling device on Black & White, so, why not add it to Black/White 2? Also, I would love to see a thing like in Mass Effect (I don't play it, but I've read about it) where you can choose what you'd want to do, and those decisions would affect the outcome of the ending. But, that probably won't come. At least, not for the DS.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 05-12-2012, 09:18 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I want some sprites the same, but some different.

I also want better connections, and a place like the Battle Subway where your Pokemon gain experience!

I also want to see some new cool moves. Doubt they'll add any though. XD
Old 05-12-2012, 09:36 PM
Obliveon Offline

I want another good story line, like the one in the first Black and White. I'd also love to see some more hidden or secret places. I also agree with the 'make your own bases again' thing. That was always one of my favorite parts about the Hoenn region. I wouldn't mind seeing one new, exclusive pokemon that could be given to you by the Weather Research center [like in Hoenn where you get Castform].
Old 05-12-2012, 11:27 PM
Machampion Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
As mentioned before hand, new sprites, secret bases and an item pc.

I also want to see the return of a super store such as the large shop in Lilycove in R/S/E.
or Goldenrod's Department Store.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:41 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

I would like a longer story board!
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Starbom Offline

Wants: + VS Seeker
+More of story based on Shadow Triad
+No asking for unobtainable pokemon on GTS (Reshiram lvl 9 and under)
+ New Sprites
+New TMs and HMs
+More sports stadiums in Nimbassa City
+ Pokemon able to follow you (like Y/HG/SS)

Dont Want:
- Gts in platinum didnt say what level the pokemon requested was. That annoyed me to no end!
- Chilli, Cress and Cilian not being Shadow triad
-Pikachu not being catchable-- I raise a level 100 pikachu in like all my games!
- That PokeWood thing to be lame!
Old 06-07-2012, 02:17 PM
goldwynaut Offline

i also really hope they let the dream world go, the dream world is lame!
Old 06-07-2012, 02:29 PM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwynaut View Post
i also really hope they let the dream world go, the dream world is lame!
It allows Pokemon to get certain abilities they couldn't get with breeding. If they combined those with breeding abilities it would get at least 10x harder to breed for the correct Pokemon you want.

|thedynamicduo|
Old 06-09-2012, 11:55 AM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

I look forward to seeing bianca as a proffeser I would like to know what on earth happened to cheren.
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.