Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 06-04-2012, 12:42 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations

Be sure to post in the sign up thread letting him know you finished it, though. c:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-04-2012, 03:39 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem N Ems View Post
WELL HEY GUYS. I do so miss all my buds. <3

Username/Nickname:
Gem N Ems/Gem
WAR Sections You Can Participate In: Creative Writing, Fan-Fiction, Drawn Art, Graphics, Sprite Art
Favorite Gun: I'm really sorry, but I don't know a thing about guns. XD I'll go with a good ol' crossbow? Or laser gun. Never underestimate a good laser gun.
Do You Believe Shadow Should Be Locked Away Again?: HELL NO. He's the best hedgehog there is.

I wasn't going to join this year's WAR cause I'll be pretty busy organising stuff to go to America, but I'm sure I'll have time to at least draw a couple of pictures, haha. Oh oh oh, and Sonic FTW. :P Nice team, Grassy.
OMG OMG Sorry sorry! Accepted, accepted.

And I do believe GUN has reached the team member limit, now :3

Hi Gem!
Tee hee.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:37 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations [FULL]

Yay we're full! <3

Meanwhile, I'm too busy writing novels in the RP! c:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-04-2012, 01:57 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
OMG OMG Sorry sorry! Accepted, accepted.

And I do believe GUN has reached the team member limit, now :3

Hi Gem!
Tee hee.
OH GEEZ, GRASSY. ABOUT TIME YOU ADD ME. GRR CAPS LOCK. But yeah, thanks for finally getting to that. XD

AND SHADOW! *squees and latches onto* I soooo missed you! <3

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 06-04-2012, 11:40 PM
most duded Offline

Hey, can some one help me why I was denied on the rp.

Old 06-05-2012, 02:41 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by most duded View Post
Hey, can some one help me why I was denied on the rp.
Your sign up wasn't long enough. Also, might I suggest you spell check it as well? ^^

@ Gem - No problem XD

*Pretty much squeezed to death* Oof. I - Was that a rib? - missed you too ^^'
Old 06-05-2012, 03:11 AM
most duded Offline

All right. I'll fix that tomorrow.

Old 06-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

We're going to need a new HQ. Central City is getting utterly obliterated and we don't really have anything that can stop the Egg Carrier or the E-101 Beta. Metal is pretty much letting them run through the city without taking a scratch, and I imagine pulling any kind of deus ex machina is going to get us strikes. I also took a peek and I don't think Revolution Uprising is going to prevail against Sigma either. They have four RPers trying to deal with it and nothing much has gotten accomplished. They're probably going to end up losing their base also.

I suppose I could head over to Snowpoint City and maybe build something up there, but I'd recommend a few of you guys set up something else in a different spot, just so we're not putting all our eggs in one basket. Once you're there, build up some extreme heavy weaponry, gunships, whatever. I know Metal said not to do this kind of thing, but he's been blowing up pretty much everything, big and small, with little to no effort against futile resistance. I don't see Angel Island or the Sevii Islands being even the slightest bit of threat to his forces, and I can easily see them being added to his list of conquered areas in no time. But yeah, focus mostly on Unova and Sinnoh. It shouldn't be hard to justify them being very heavily fortified strongholds.

Otherwise, the War RP is going to be over before the War even begins. If that happens, I guess the bright side is that would give us time to focus on the other sections instead. :P

Old 06-05-2012, 04:18 PM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

Hmm, well, I think that we should try to rebuild a base at central city, and branch out to Snowpoint like you suggested. I <3 Snowpoint. However, I do agree that most of Central City will probably be destroyed.

Also, exams leave no time for me to finish my Su. :( Good thing my last exam is today.
Old 06-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by haybalebarn View Post
Hmm, well, I think that we should try to rebuild a base at central city, and branch out to Snowpoint like you suggested. I <3 Snowpoint. However, I do agree that most of Central City will probably be destroyed.

Also, exams leave no time for me to finish my Su. :( Good thing my last exam is today.
Central City is a dead stick. I definitely don't recommend rebuilding it again. They'll just come back to destroy whatever construction plans go on.

So yeah, come up with different bases, but Central City is not worth trying to revive given the situation.

Old 06-05-2012, 04:51 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

The problem in the defense was that you guys had zero air cover. No planes. About the only way to beat back the carrier now is to somehow drop a small team in there and take it down from the inside with bombs. Any volunteers?

The city ain't done with how big it is, but we should start to consider a new base soon. At this rate he will conquer the world before the point period even starts. It's like fighting against WMDs with sticks, and we need to up the non Robotnik technology level to even have a shot.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 06-05-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
@ Gem - No problem XD

*Pretty much squeezed to death* Oof. I - Was that a rib? - missed you too ^^'
Oops, sorry, Shadow. n.n;; *lets go of*

Anyway, lets kick some WAR butt when we actually get around to it. SCHOOL HOLIDAYS SOON, BAM!

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 06-05-2012, 05:41 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
The problem in the defense was that you guys had zero air cover. No planes. About the only way to beat back the carrier now is to somehow drop a small team in there and take it down from the inside with bombs. Any volunteers?

The city ain't done with how big it is, but we should start to consider a new base soon. At this rate he will conquer the world before the point period even starts. It's like fighting against WMDs with sticks, and we need to up the non Robotnik technology level to even have a shot.
Actually, if you had read, I did have planes up and a whole aircraft carrier. Not to mention assloads of anti-aircraft guns. Apparently though, the armor on the Egg Carrier and the Beta E-101 is pretty near invincible. And no, I don't suggest sending a team inside the Egg Carrier, as that will be a sheer deathtrap Metal will go to town with. Anyway, big or not big, if the Egg Carrier is capable of slicing entire city blocks to bits in only seconds and not take a scratch in the process, then Central City is definitely a goner, and trying to rebuild it isn't worth our time and effort. Otherwise we'd be like the Dozers trying to constantly rebuild while the Fraggles keep smashing it to pieces. Only this case, the Fraggles are trying to kill the Dozers as well. Let's not turn this into a escalation of commitment situation. Those kinds of things never end well.

Also, I don't recommend trying to defend the Sevii Islands or Angel Island. There's really nothing there to defend and Metal could easily dominate them all in seconds with extremely little resistance. And I wouldn't recommend setting up camp in Castelia City either, as I have a distinct feeling that would just cue a repeat performance of what happened here. Robotnik will probably slaughter Castelia City anyway, and probably very soon. Let's not be there wasting time, energy, and resources when it happens.

I would suggest that for now, if your character is in Central City, get the hell out ASAP and relocate resources and personnel elsewhere, but if you haven't gotten started in the RP yet, start elsewhere at a remote outpost somewhere in Unova or Sinnoh.

Old 06-05-2012, 05:50 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
We're going to need a new HQ. Central City is getting utterly obliterated and we don't really have anything that can stop the Egg Carrier or the E-101 Beta. Metal is pretty much letting them run through the city without taking a scratch, and I imagine pulling any kind of deus ex machina is going to get us strikes. I also took a peek and I don't think Revolution Uprising is going to prevail against Sigma either. They have four RPers trying to deal with it and nothing much has gotten accomplished. They're probably going to end up losing their base also.

I suppose I could head over to Snowpoint City and maybe build something up there, but I'd recommend a few of you guys set up something else in a different spot, just so we're not putting all our eggs in one basket. Once you're there, build up some extreme heavy weaponry, gunships, whatever. I know Metal said not to do this kind of thing, but he's been blowing up pretty much everything, big and small, with little to no effort against futile resistance. I don't see Angel Island or the Sevii Islands being even the slightest bit of threat to his forces, and I can easily see them being added to his list of conquered areas in no time. But yeah, focus mostly on Unova and Sinnoh. It shouldn't be hard to justify them being very heavily fortified strongholds.

Otherwise, the War RP is going to be over before the War even begins. If that happens, I guess the bright side is that would give us time to focus on the other sections instead. :P
Not quite. The Egg Carrier probably wouldn't take anything, but Beta's electromagnetic shield can only repel bullets, and it did take a hit from the battleship guns (Another hit would have disabled its barriers, which is why it moved out of the way). Beta itself isn't excessively sturdy without its shields on, you see. Just nothing broke its shield. If Ace or Shadow or whoever were to get in close, its shields aren't that effective at deflecting things that aren't metal and I'm sure Ace has something for that XD So not invincible, you're just not attacking it the right way.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

The city isn't as bad shape as it seems. I've mentioned for a few post that we have a shield/forcefield/barrier over the inner half of the city. For the most part, that shield is still up and blocking the fire it can. Remember, the siphon points are redirecting and absorbing the energy an laser fire that isn't the huge ass cannon that Ace marked.

We have something else for that.