Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 05-22-2012, 03:10 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: [WAR XI] Guardian Units of Nations

It's just a reputation guys. Neo is not immortal, nor does it guarantee victory for the team he joins. I think you people are underestimating metal.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 05-22-2012, 03:12 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
It's just a reputation guys. Neo is not immortal, nor does it guarantee victory for the team he joins. I think you people are underestimating metal.
Metal is capable of many many things...his role playing ability especially of machines, I do NOT question. XD He is damn good at it, and since he's got Robotnik, the good evil Robotnik, things are going to be gooooooood.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:14 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I also have Cipher. Beware.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:36 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Well, I like staying modest and refrain from getting an inflated ego. Usually I just try my best and do whatever I can to be a team player, or a leader if it seems like one is needed.

But yeah, I honestly think a lot of people are sorely underestimating Metal, as Bron said. Metal definitely has plenty of skill, and I think he's keeping it well hidden like a bear trap in the grass. In fact, if Metal doesn't immediately start unleashing havoc and making the situation nearly impossible to cope with in the RP, I'll actually be surprised in a disappointing way. Really, Robotnik should have godlike power in the RP, along with an army of minions that seems to replace every fallen robotic soldier with three stronger ones. Essentially, he'll make the tyrannical Rust and his armies of senseless slaughter look like daft pussycats. Plus let's not forget, people once underestimated Rust in a horrible way, and hot damn, did they pay like hell for it later on. Metal will be the same, if not worse, ready to unleash hell and chaos without a second thought like it's easier than taking a shower in the morning. Every breath a city falls, every blink a civilization is erased from existence. And in the end, seal the fates of all with a brutal, maniacal laugh.

That's the kind of force we'll probably be fighting against. Needless to say, do not underestimate him. Because having to fight robotized versions of your allies who thought too highly of themselves is demoralizing and only makes the situation worse.

Old 05-22-2012, 03:58 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Metal is awesome. Enough said :)

Have to agree with you Neo. Metal sure knows how to kick butt, take names, and chew bubblegum...He might even surpass Duke Nukem in coolness. Plus, considering he's already conquered five places within a month...Yeah. Not easy. Not easy at all.

Roboticization is a terrible fate. As my one character put it, it is a fate worse than death because you are trapped within that body with no control over your actions, watching helplessly as you slaughter those you once called friends and family.

Also, another announcement; Our base is Central City. Meaning, we are RIGHT in the thick of things. Or rather, north of it ^^'
Old 05-22-2012, 04:31 AM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

Ooh! I like being in the thick of things! Except when that makes a big huge target. Then I don't like it. Will having out base in Central city make us a target? ?.?
Old 05-22-2012, 05:07 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

...*bursts into laughter* Hay, you're part of a resistance group against Eggman, who is trying to take over the world. You're already a huge target.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 05-22-2012, 05:17 AM
haybalebarn Offline

xD I know, I'm just being so silly right now I could care less. Also, I severely doubt my stupidity made you laugh out loud. I'm not that stupid... I think. Maybe...

And yes, I'm looking forward to it. :D
Old 05-22-2012, 05:19 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by haybalebarn View Post
Ooh! I like being in the thick of things! Except when that makes a big huge target. Then I don't like it. Will having out base in Central city make us a target? ?.?
That...Is a very big yes. And as Winter said, we're a resistance group. Meaning, it makes us even a bigger target. Throw in the fact Shadow runs the organization, and that makes us a huge giant flaming target of HIT ME.

^ That was fun to write.

Also, sign ups are OPEN.

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 05-22-2012 at 05:22 AM.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:30 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

There's also the fact that my character represents all three of Eggy's hated enemies. It's like a big bullseye saying "kill me". Thank god he doesn't like to fight, or he'd probably get too caught up fighting and not realize when he's losing.

Also, he wears PANTS. Fear the pants!
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:25 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

I would not be surprised if the RP starts off with Central City being utterly bombarded to oblivion. In fact, that would be probably an effective way to open it up and reveal just how heartless Robotnik really is.

Working on my SU now, just trying to draw my character.

Old 05-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

We should all have a massive AIM convention and discuss characters and plots and such. c: This is already looking fun! >:3
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 05-23-2012, 12:22 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sight of the Stars View Post
We should all have a massive AIM convention and discuss characters and plots and such. c: This is already looking fun! >:3
Only problem is that AIM refuses to work for me, I'm stuck with MSN. -_-

I'm tempted to draw a picture of Neo's Sonicverse character myself. XD
Old 05-23-2012, 12:40 AM
haybalebarn Offline

I do think that we should do something like what SotS suggested. The only issue is figuring out a way to do it that works for everybody. I personally use skype for pure text chat, but I know that quite a few people tend to see skype as voice only.
Old 05-23-2012, 12:57 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sight of the Stars View Post
Yeah, like hay, I'm more on Skype, but I don't mind getting on AIM. Friday nights or weekends would probably be best for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Only problem is that AIM refuses to work for me, I'm stuck with MSN. -_-

I'm tempted to draw a picture of Neo's Sonicverse character myself. XD
Awesome! I'll draw your character if you draw mine, and we'll swap. :3