Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 12-31-2012, 01:08 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: [WAR XI WINNER] Guardian Units of Nations (Now a Sonic Group - Please Join!)

Nice job ruining my moment there, Typhlosion. ...Then again I was brought back so it was ruined canonically anyway but...

I want to bleach my memory now X_x
Old 12-31-2012, 02:05 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Default Re: [WAR XI WINNER] Guardian Units of Nations (Now a Sonic Group - Please Join!)

*facepalm* Sorry, Grassy. I think that would be among the things you can't unsee...

Etel: .....wow.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:16 AM
NES2 Offline

Wow, I'm surprised you guys are still keeping this thread active.

I'm not joining the group, I'm just commenting. That Obama image was just too awesome to ignore. I guess that was why he shut down the manned NASA spaceflights.

That aside, I have some questions.

One, people actually look forward to more Storybook games? They were terrible in my opinion. I hope they finally realize that the direction of Colors and Generations is what they should follow, and not another gimmick game.

And Sonic '06. Boy, that game. Just watching the Game Grumps playthrough gives me a feel of the train wreck that was that game.

GAME GRUMPS PLAY SONIC '06. WATCH IT. UNLESS YOU DON'T LIKE PROFANITY. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Now that I've named the game that shall not be named, I'll name the other things that agitate Sonic fans and have myself a cold Dr. Pepper while I enjoy the carnage.
  • Elise
  • Chris Thorndyke
  • Maria
  • Sonic X
  • Shadow the Hedgehog (The Game)
  • The ARK level of Shadow the Hedgehog (The Game)
  • Any iteration of Sonic Riders
  • The Olympic Games Titles
  • SEGA financial woes
  • The fact that Sonic is a cyclops with two pupils
  • Big the Cat
  • Sonic 3D Blast
  • Sonic R
  • Werehog Sonic
  • How some other SEGA published games are actually good [See Bayonetta, Total War Series]
  • Voice Actor changes
  • Sonic (The Fast Food Chain)
  • hotdiggedydemon
  • Ukinojoe
  • Sonic PSA's
  • The OTHER Sonic Show (DAT's NO GOOD)
  • Sonic PSA's
  • The fact that SEGA will no longer be relevant as a console manufacturer
  • The fact that everything went downhill after Sonic Adventure Battle 2
  • Sonic Team

And there you have it. Have fun!

PS: There are three links in Sonic Team. Yes, they also contain HILARIOUS I mean questionable content created by JONTRON. You have been warned, again. So pwease don't ban me.

Last edited by NES2; 12-31-2012 at 02:23 AM.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:22 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Quote:
Originally Posted by NES2 View Post
Wow, I'm surprised you guys are still keeping this thread active.

I'm not joining the group, I'm just commenting. That Obama image was just too awesome to ignore. I guess that was why he shut down the manned NASA spaceflights.

That aside, I have some questions.

One, people actually look forward to more Storybook games? They were terrible in my opinion. I hope they finally realize that the direction of Colors and Generations is what they should follow, and not another gimmick game.

And Sonic '06. Boy, that game. Just watching the Game Grumps playthrough gives me a feel of the train wreck that was that game.

GAME GRUMPS PLAY SONIC '06. WATCH IT. UNLESS YOU DON'T LIKE PROFANITY. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
GAWD, ARIN, SONIC ADVENTURES IS GOOD. Sorry, had to put that out there.

Now that I've named the game that shall not be named, I'll name the other things that agitate Sonic fans and have myself a cold Dr. Pepper while I enjoy the carnage.
  • Elise
  • Chris Thorndyke
  • Maria
  • Sonic X
  • Shadow the Hedgehog (The Game)
  • The ARK level of Shadow the Hedgehog (The Game)
  • Any iteration of Sonic Riders
  • The Olympic Games Titles
  • SEGA financial woes
  • The fact that Sonic is a cyclops with two pupils
  • Big the Cat
  • Sonic 3D Blast
  • Sonic R
  • Werehog Sonic
  • How some other SEGA published games are actually good [See Bayonetta, Total War Series]
  • Voice Actor changes
  • Sonic (The Fast Food Chain)
  • hotdiggedydemon
  • Ukinojoe
  • The fact that SEGA will no longer be relevant as a console manufacturer
  • The fact that everything went downhill after Sonic Adventure Battle 2
  • Sonic Team

And there you have it. Have fun!

PS: There are three links in Sonic Team. Yes, they also contain HILARIOUS I mean questionable content created by JONTRON. You have been warned, again. So pwease don't ban me.

Good to see they've stopped that. xD
Not sure how hotdiggedydemon upsets them, so...yeah. xD

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 12-31-2012, 02:33 AM
NES2 Offline

Added some stuff.

And hotdiggedydemon's sins against the fandom are located here and here. Again, disclaimer about the content: It's questionable. VERY QUESTIONABLE.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:39 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Um, actually...

I just ignore the entire '06 thing, never had a problem with Olympic games titles other than some sketchy controls, I actually like the Riders games, despite the need for more day courses in the game the Werehog is super huggable, and the rest it either depends on what you're talking about exactly or I've never run into an issue.

So yeah. That's all I have to say. You won't get much fight out of me cause I still love him. ^^ Can't blame the hedgehog for what his developers do. *huggles Sonic*

edit: Oh, and Sonic the fastfood chain has awesome grilled cheese! ^^
Old 12-31-2012, 02:44 AM
NES2 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post

edit: Oh, and Sonic the fastfood chain has awesome grilled cheese! ^^
Actually, I prefer the chili dogs, though those are nothing compared to the official Sonic the Hedgehog chili-dog recipe. That was probably the best thing to come out of the franchise.

Chili Dogs a la Sonic

edit: Screenshot of the original comic page
Old 12-31-2012, 02:58 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

I don't understand the whole "panties in a bunch" fans throw.

Heck I'll come out and say it. I DID NOT MIND CHRIS THORNDYKE. I actually enjoyed the little bonding that happened - and the fact he had his own baddonkey moment (he ripped himself free of metal hinges, and effectively electrocuted himself getting the emeralds away. Seriously. He was what, TEN?! That's...That's gutsy, I'll admit. One of my favorite episodes, partly because Sonic got the fudge kicked out of him).

I enjoyed Black Knight immensely - wish I owned it - as it had a nice plot, and also the fact it's got a boss I still can't beat >.> Secret Rings, on the other hand, I really don't like.

I haven't played '06 yet, actually, but I intend to eventually. Yes, I know what I'll be getting into. The only thing that'll drive me crazy is probably the ball puzzle with Silver...but I know of a glitch to get past it :3

So, as of now, my most hated game is NOT '06. I can't judge it completely because I don't know the controls. Secret Rings I detest from personal experience.

And for the record, I really enjoy Shadow's game. I own it XD But, yeah, The Ark is a very confusing level...I'll admit that. X_x

Also, just putting this out there on the issue of financial woes: SEGA never went bankrupt. I can't tell you how often I heard they did, but they didn't >.<
Old 12-31-2012, 03:15 AM
NES2 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
I DID NOT MIND CHRIS THORNDYKE.
That is the sound of denial. Chris Thorndyke was terrible. TERRIBLE.

But that's 4Kids fault, not SEGA's. I mean, these are people who for no apparent reason added PLANT PEOPLE. And gave Tails A ROMANTIC INTEREST WHO IS ONE OF THESE PLANT PEOPLE.

Basically, 4Kids is a joke.

So this.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:18 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

I kind of liked Cosmo...The last season of SonicX was my favorite XD

And I'm serious. I really don't hate Chris :/
Old 01-01-2013, 08:03 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

I seem to remember you even included Chris in your fanfic, didn't you Grassy?
Old 01-01-2013, 04:08 PM
Sheepat Offline

Ah I came here and said "You know what, I should join this group." Then I noticed I already did.... xD

Dude, Sonic X was part of my childhood, along with Kirby and Chaotic and Ninja Turtles. Those were the only cartoons I watched, on 4Kids.

And Cubix and Ultimate Muscle and Yu-Gi-Oh...
Old 01-01-2013, 06:54 PM
NES2 Offline

I thought I should drop this here, since you guys might like it.

Awesome Audio

So, some background. There used to be some conspiracies that Michael Jackson helped write some of the music for Sonic 3, but was not credited for his work due to a variety of reasons. So they just shipped the games with his music still on cartridges. After his death, evidence came about to support this theory and eventually prove it to some extent. So DJ Cutman made this gem as a mashup of Sonic 3 and MJ. Enjoy!
Old 01-17-2013, 12:28 PM
vegetunks937 Offline

Username/Nickname: Vegetunks937/Vege
Interests: Role Playing, Collecting stamps
Favorite Weapon: a sword
Favorite Character:Sonic
Old 01-19-2013, 01:37 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by NES2 View Post
I thought I should drop this here, since you guys might like it.

Awesome Audio

So, some background. There used to be some conspiracies that Michael Jackson helped write some of the music for Sonic 3, but was not credited for his work due to a variety of reasons. So they just shipped the games with his music still on cartridges. After his death, evidence came about to support this theory and eventually prove it to some extent. So DJ Cutman made this gem as a mashup of Sonic 3 and MJ. Enjoy!
I think I heard that Sonic's shoes were designed after Mr. Jackson's as well.

And yes, Kris, I did. He won't be a big character - more like, a little cameo.

I still have a VHS of some "Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog" lol...Two to be exact. We bought them when...I don't even remember. Before my craze with the series.

Accepted, vegetunks! Welcome to the insanity!

At least she's being honest.