Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 01:10 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936
Default Re: WAR XI Judge Applications

Agh why did I keep forgetting to post my form? That's a great sign for things to come XD

Name: Michelle, 'Shell, Insano.
AIM: No AIM, unfortunately, but I can be contacted via PM, VM and email. My address is pokefan8936@live.com. ...And yes, I tried to make it accented; the provider wouldn't let me D:
Section(s) Applying For: Fanfiction.
Qualifications: I've been writing good-quality stories for a while now; one of which is Eternity of Time, it's a co-written fanfiction with Grassy_Aggron. Aside from experience, I'm also a natural grammar nazi and spelling enthusiast *Readies laser canon for proofreading*
Why you want to be a judge: Grassy's told me you guys need more judges for this section, and I have more than enough spare time to devote to the job.

Last edited by Michelle8936; 05-25-2012 at 01:13 AM.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:17 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Application Submitting ends TOMORROW. (May 25th)

Also, judges for ASBL, URPG, and such MUST already be referees from the respected section.

Check. :)
Old 05-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Application submitting is now officially CLOSED.

Thanks to everyone who applied and we'll get back to you all soon!
Old 05-31-2012, 08:13 PM
WebMaster Offline
BEAST MODE!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to WebMaster
Default Re: WAR XI Judge Applications (CLOSED)

Now that they've all confirmed with their PMs, I'm pleased to announce our WAR XI Judges.

RP: Dr Robotnik
Fan Fiction: Michelle8936
Drawn Art: TheEvilDookie
Graphic Art: Neo Emolga
Spirte Art: XaiakuX
URPG Battling: We Taste Pies...
POL Battling: Nitro
Humor: LS the Door Mat
Debate: WebMaster
ASB: 3mod0ll
Wi-fi battling: Kaoru
Voice Acting: TheEvilDookie

Congratulations to those that we're chosen and a big thanks to all that applied. Looking forward to seeing their work in action when WAR opens.
AIM: WebDragoon1337
Old 06-30-2012, 08:46 PM
WebMaster Offline
BEAST MODE!!!!!!

Default Re: WAR XI Judge Applications (CLOSED)

I'm reopening this thread with some bad news. It seems that Michelle8936 will be unable to judge the Creative Writing section due to having no internet access for a good while. The WAR Leaders would like to thank her for her services in setting up the CW section in addition to gathering participants.

Due to this, we will be needing a new Creative Writing judge (preferably as soon as possible). If you are interested, contact any of the WAR Leaders or post in this thread. Approval will probably be quick.

Last edited by WebMaster; 06-30-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:09 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: WAR XI Judge Applications (OPEN FOR CW)

I would gladly withdraw my entry for this week and plans to participate in the upcoming weeks to fill the position! (:

Name: Sight of the Stars/White Wolf of the Snow/Sighty/Sight/whateverelseyoudeemfittocallme
AIM: Tsukiarash, but if you need to contact me, add me on Skype and tell me your name. vanessa.sickles
Section(s) Applying For: Creative Writing
Qualifications: I have participated in War for two to three years now, and I've definitely go the hang of how everything works. I'm an avid role player and have been told by many that I am a very experienced writer. I'm pretty mature for my age (even Grassy thought I was 18-20 years old, and so have others), so I think I can handle the job. I'll be kicking my procrastinating habits out the door when under the pressure of being a judge, and love every moment of it! <3
Why you want to be a judge: I love G.U.N., but I'm not biased, and I'll probably set up a framework (probably somewhere similar to how URPG stories are judged, but looser and something that'll apply to all forms of the entries) and give critiques on the entries on what was done well and what could have been done better. c: I have always had a thrill for writing and literature. I've heard that it's always a pain to find replacement judges, so I was wanting to eliminate that. Also, I was LITERALLY talking to Grassy last night saying I was going to probably try out as the Creative Writing judge next year, anyway! <3
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 06-30-2012, 10:18 PM
WebMaster Offline
BEAST MODE!!!!!!

Default Re: WAR XI Judge Applications (OPEN FOR CW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sight of the Stars View Post
I would gladly withdraw my entry for this week and plans to participate in the upcoming weeks to fill the position! (:

Name: Sight of the Stars/White Wolf of the Snow/Sighty/Sight/whateverelseyoudeemfittocallme
AIM: Tsukiarash, but if you need to contact me, add me on Skype and tell me your name. vanessa.sickles
Section(s) Applying For: Creative Writing
Qualifications: I have participated in War for two to three years now, and I've definitely go the hang of how everything works. I'm an avid role player and have been told by many that I am a very experienced writer. I'm pretty mature for my age (even Grassy thought I was 18-20 years old, and so have others), so I think I can handle the job. I'll be kicking my procrastinating habits out the door when under the pressure of being a judge, and love every moment of it! <3
Why you want to be a judge: I love G.U.N., but I'm not biased, and I'll probably set up a framework (probably somewhere similar to how URPG stories are judged, but looser and something that'll apply to all forms of the entries) and give critiques on the entries on what was done well and what could have been done better. c: I have always had a thrill for writing and literature. I've heard that it's always a pain to find replacement judges, so I was wanting to eliminate that. Also, I was LITERALLY talking to Grassy last night saying I was going to probably try out as the Creative Writing judge next year, anyway! <3
I'd prefer to discuss with Grassy and Kaoru before fully approving but consider this a tentative approval. Thank you so much for applying!

And with that, the apps are now closed again until a new judge is needed.

EDIT: We talked. The approval is final. You are now the new Creative Writing Judge.

Last edited by WebMaster; 07-01-2012 at 06:38 AM.
Closed Thread