Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 11-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Poliwhirlman77 Offline

Smile Re: Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green Game Discussion

Usually I always did torchic, but then I started to get sick of fire Pokemon because everyone had a blaziken, and I found out I liked to have a mudkip/swampert with a strong flying type to defend it from grass types, and treeko is boss but I wish he would learn more grass moves before and after leaf blade, but I think of training an Aron early, but always find it easier to catch a lairon in the victory road.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:40 PM
gameender Offline

Default Re: Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green Game Discussion

I think it can provide q good challenge is you didnt lvl mudkip up to lvl 42for hydrilo pump
Old 01-21-2013, 10:33 PM
Master Rayquaza Offline

Default Re: Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green Game Discussion

Generation III was my favorite Generation. It my first Generation and Pokemon Ruby was my first Game. Too bad this was the low point for the series. Emerald was my favorite Game and then FireRed was my second favorite. And with the Aggron discussion of course, Aggron looks beastly. The starters were all good (Not just Mudkip.) though I chose Torchic on my first run. Treecko was who I went all those times after and as of recently I have gone with Mudkip a few times. Firered was also good. It makes you feel nostalgic even if you never played the originals. Long live Pidgey.
And Zigzagoon.