Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 06-20-2012, 01:52 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #6 5TailedDemonLizard

Definitely willing to assist you lads and lasses in your world domination. :D
__________________
Latest Test/Work in Production:
  #182  
Old 06-26-2012, 08:33 AM
Sight of the Stars's Avatar
Sight of the Stars Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Top of Mt. Everest. -shivers- Cold.
Posts: 4,043
Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #6 5TailedDemonLizard

I just now listened to 5Tailed's interview.

Spoiler tag for Eragon just in case others haven't seen/read it. :P
Spoiler:
I COMPLETELY agree with you on the Eragon thing. God, I would have enjoyed that movie SO MUCH MORE if I had seen the movie first. I still thought it was cool and all, but the whole time I was like "NO NO NO THE GEM IN THE SWORD IS RED NOT BLUE" and "NO NO NO THE RA'ZAC DIDN'T DIE THAT SOON YOU JUST SCREWED YOURSELVES OVER FOR THE NEXT MOVIES" and such. I also agree with you two on how much cooler Saphira looked in the movie than on the front cover of the books.

Though I do disagree with you, Xanthe, on the feathered wings. I think they're pretty cool. c: <3


"And we'd have a party. And then regret everything we did the next morning."

I'll tell you guys one thing. Xanthe won't regret anything after I'm done with her. c;

TROLOLOL god I love trolling.

I LOVE THE AVENGERS TOO. Thor and Loki and Captain America are BEAUTIFUL.

I'm cosplaying as Thor for Halloween. My best friend is cosplaying as Loki. My other... darker-skinned (XD) best friend is cosplaying as Fury.

Halloween shall be glorious.
__________________
.previously known as White Wolf of the Snow.
Quote:
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
  #183  
Old 06-26-2012, 01:50 PM
Graceful_Suicune's Avatar
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ashley's pants
Posts: 4,886
Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #6 5TailedDemonLizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sight of the Stars View Post
I just now listened to 5Tailed's interview.

Spoiler tag for Eragon just in case others haven't seen/read it. :P
Spoiler:
I COMPLETELY agree with you on the Eragon thing. God, I would have enjoyed that movie SO MUCH MORE if I had seen the movie first. I still thought it was cool and all, but the whole time I was like "NO NO NO THE GEM IN THE SWORD IS RED NOT BLUE" and "NO NO NO THE RA'ZAC DIDN'T DIE THAT SOON YOU JUST SCREWED YOURSELVES OVER FOR THE NEXT MOVIES" and such. I also agree with you two on how much cooler Saphira looked in the movie than on the front cover of the books.

Though I do disagree with you, Xanthe, on the feathered wings. I think they're pretty cool. c: <3


"And we'd have a party. And then regret everything we did the next morning."

I'll tell you guys one thing. Xanthe won't regret anything after I'm done with her. c;

TROLOLOL god I love trolling.

I LOVE THE AVENGERS TOO. Thor and Loki and Captain America are BEAUTIFUL.

I'm cosplaying as Thor for Halloween. My best friend is cosplaying as Loki. My other... darker-skinned (XD) best friend is cosplaying as Fury.

Halloween shall be glorious.
About time. Sheesh. (xD)

I dunno....I didn't even enjoy it as a movie. xD Like, without the book I wouldn't have liked it, I don't think because it just wasn't well thought out and the story (even tweaked to be how it was) wasn't meant to be a movie. I think books like this would have been cooler as a show or something, even just a short one. But so that it covers everything.

Haha, really? I think feathers in dragons are weird, unless they're meant to be that way and are special dragons. Then it's obviously fine, but I'm pretty sure Saphira wasn't meant to be feathered... xD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL VANESSA

xD It was great! I didn't have a favourite character. O: Probably Ironman since he was hilarious. xD

LAWL, have fun. And share pictures with me. xD

~GS.
__________________
Everyone who's still stuck here, Pe2k is Dead. It's sad, but it happened. Instead, we moved to...

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
  #184  
Old 06-26-2012, 01:51 PM
Graceful_Suicune's Avatar
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ashley's pants
Posts: 4,886
Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #6 5TailedDemonLizard

21 Questions Interview - #7: Pickleboy
(Image drawn by Pickleboy! As usual, click on the picture to listen.)


By the way, I think I'll only put these up once a week instead of bi-weekly! I hope that's okay with everyone.

~GS.
__________________
Everyone who's still stuck here, Pe2k is Dead. It's sad, but it happened. Instead, we moved to...

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
  #185  
Old 06-26-2012, 02:11 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #6 5TailedDemonLizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post


About time. Sheesh. (xD)

I dunno....I didn't even enjoy it as a movie. xD Like, without the book I wouldn't have liked it, I don't think because it just wasn't well thought out and the story (even tweaked to be how it was) wasn't meant to be a movie. I think books like this would have been cooler as a show or something, even just a short one. But so that it covers everything.

Haha, really? I think feathers in dragons are weird, unless they're meant to be that way and are special dragons. Then it's obviously fine, but I'm pretty sure Saphira wasn't meant to be feathered... xD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL VANESSA

xD It was great! I didn't have a favourite character. O: Probably Ironman since he was hilarious. xD

LAWL, have fun. And share pictures with me. xD

~GS.
I have to agree with GS here. Eragon was not a good movie, and it would be nearly impossible to make it into a good movie without ruining the story.

I personally think the concept of feathers on a dragon are really interesting. It makes it different and unique from your stereotypical, run-up-the-mill dragon.

I love the new one by the way. Keep doing this! It is great! :D
__________________
Latest Test/Work in Production:
  #186  
Old 06-29-2012, 04:13 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #6 5TailedDemonLizard

Pickleboy was interview was funny, he has a lot of information stored up in his whole noggin.

Garchomp is a beast !
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #187  
Old 07-01-2012, 02:26 AM
Graceful_Suicune's Avatar
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ashley's pants
Posts: 4,886
Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #6 5TailedDemonLizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post
I love the new one by the way. Keep doing this! It is great! :D
Glad you do. ^^ I shall!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Pickleboy was interview was funny, he has a lot of information stored up in his whole noggin.

Garchomp is a beast !
Ahaha, yep, especially about mutating children for immortality purposes. xD

I'll be sure to get yours up soon.

~GS.
__________________
Everyone who's still stuck here, Pe2k is Dead. It's sad, but it happened. Instead, we moved to...

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
  #188  
Old 07-03-2012, 02:42 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #6 5TailedDemonLizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post


Glad you do. ^^ I shall!



Ahaha, yep, especially about mutating children for immortality purposes. xD

I'll be sure to get yours up soon.

~GS.
My interview is coming up! .....*goes to hide under a rock*
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #189  
Old 07-03-2012, 06:40 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #6 5TailedDemonLizard

*flips rock over with indreda strength*

You will not hide!
__________________
Latest Test/Work in Production:
  #190  
Old 07-03-2012, 08:50 AM
Winter's Avatar
Winter Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Banora, munchin' on dumbapples...
Posts: 4,527
Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #6 5TailedDemonLizard

...All I have to say about Pickleboy's interview is "Gartard." I was laughing so hard I was crying at that whole section.

Also, you have yet to update your title, Grace.
__________________

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 07-03-2012 at 08:59 PM.
  #191  
Old 07-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Max0596's Avatar
Max0596 Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shibuya UG-Scramble Crossing
Posts: 835
Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #6 5TailedDemonLizard

I'm boring. Ergo, there shall be little laughter. Ergo, my interview will suck. Ergo, I won't have another one. ERGO, I'll suck.

XD
__________________

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
  #192  
Old 07-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky's Avatar
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Terseland.
Posts: 3,068
Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #6 5TailedDemonLizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
I'm boring. Ergo, there shall be little laughter. Ergo, my interview will suck. Ergo, I won't have another one. ERGO, I'll suck.

XD
I thought I was one for self-loathing, but jeez man! Have faith in yourself! :D
__________________
Latest Test/Work in Production:
  #193  
Old 07-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #6 5TailedDemonLizard

This latest Interview was a Win - and nothing but. Can't wait to listen to the next one!

~Sealboy
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
  #194  
Old 07-09-2012, 02:34 AM
Graceful_Suicune's Avatar
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ashley's pants
Posts: 4,886
Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #7 Pickleboy

I updated it! xD I can't believe I forgot.

MAX. D:< Stop saying you'll be boring! Nobody will be boring. 8D We should schdule a time so I can prove you wrong.

Thanks, Sealboy! xD Glad you thought so!

Sorry about the massive delay. I really hope to get the next interview up tomorrow or sometime soon!

~GS.
__________________
Everyone who's still stuck here, Pe2k is Dead. It's sad, but it happened. Instead, we moved to...

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
  #195  
Old 07-09-2012, 04:13 AM
Winter's Avatar
Winter Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Banora, munchin' on dumbapples...
Posts: 4,527
Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #7 Pickleboy

Lol, just thought I'd point that out.

Max, stop being so negative. XD Hopefully mine's getting recorded Thursday!

Yay, more funniness! I look forward to it!
__________________

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com