Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 05-03-2012, 03:18 PM
Swampert Guy Offline

Default Which Krystal do you wanna see in next SSB serie?

There is a strong rumor that Krystal is one of the newcomers the next SSB - Super Smash Bros. Universe. I loved the idea. I just was wondering which Krystal they'll include. Krystal lived on a planet with dinosaurs and she had little clothes on, a wild look, indigenous. Then, after she joined Fox's team and changed her suit, probably she gained a gun and stoped using that stick.

Above there are 3 pics of Krystal. The first is how she was originally before knowing Fox, and the next two are how she became after joining Starfox's team. The second and third Krystals are the same, there is just a color variation.

So, my opinion is that I prefer the first Krystal! Ever!

Last edited by Swampert Guy; 05-03-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 06:00 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default Re: Which Krystal do you wanna see in next SSB serie?

Well the stick is just in the art. If you played Dinosaur Planet you'd know she never physically uses it. Either way, I prefer the first one too. Give her the other looks as alternate costumes and mix of technology, psychic ability, and melee with the stick and that's all that's needed.

They really need to make a new Fox game to iron out the story. The DS game had many endings, some good some bad, and I assume the canon one is them breaking up. I really like the ending where they marry and are together forever, form a new team with the kids from the old team. Make a new game from that ending.

A couple of the other endings can have their own game, really.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 05-03-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 02:10 AM
Swampert Guy Offline

Default Re: Which Krystal do you wanna see in next SSB serie?

I didn't play Star Fox Adventures so much...