Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 05-23-2012, 02:21 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Shredded Sacred Bonds [SU/DS]

Hmm, if no one volunteers, I guess Rayna could be your victim, though you'd have to work with Anya as well.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 05-23-2012, 04:03 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

And the RP has started! I am sorry but it's not that amazing. Just a scene setter to be honest. Just stating some events that are taking place, but nothing major plot-wise. At least not yet. We need to get some characters to meet and probably in one location before the first major event happens. But that's just my ideas. Anyone can start off the main plot, or bring out suggestions. If it needs to involve Drakon then feel free to bring your idea to me and we'll work something out. I do not bite people. As for that, let's get character introductions into the RP over with and let the games begin!

Also, LOOK AT THE RULES IN THE RP THREAD! I mean it. One has been added that applies only to the RP itself. And it's important to the idea being the bond between a Sacred Beast and its Guardian. And another important thing, let's all have fun, yeah?

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 05-23-2012, 04:26 AM
The Sensei Offline

I am so excited I am going to post today right now.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:30 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

I'm glad you're excited. I do apologize it's not as amazing as you hoped, but I do promise you that we will have great moments after the scene is sent and characters are introduced in the RP. I have a few battles and challenges planned out already, so we just have to get to those points in the RP.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 05-23-2012, 05:10 AM
The Sensei Offline

Well I already have my post done, but I'll wait for you to start out with your character's post and I'll be right behind you me and Winter have some things planned out as well so hopefully it would not cause major conflict with the other things.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:15 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

You can go ahead and post. Right now it's just introducing characters mainly. At the moment the only "major" thing going on is the preparations for the upcoming Games. Anything can happen at the moment with the other characters, whether it be minor or major. Who knows, maybe your post will give me some ideas on how our characters can meet. But if you'd rather wait that's fine as well. There is no rush in getting posts out. I don't want people to get too far behind at any point, so I would like this to be a bit relaxed in the posting speed.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 05-23-2012, 05:25 AM
The Sensei Offline

Ok I'll wait until tomorrow but I'll pm you my post so you can proofread it and everything.
Old 05-23-2012, 05:28 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

That is perfectly fine with me. And if you have any ideas in the future you have for the RP, feel free to approach me with them and we can see if we can add them to either the main plot or a side plot.

EDIT:

If anyone is curious about where my characters are going to be (since I didn't give their locations in my first post), Menora, Mellony, and Celestine will be in Easthaven while Taro will be in either Skyspire or Dragonstone. Not too sure yet but I'll have decided by the time I post again tomorrow after some of you guys post.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 05-23-2012 at 06:02 AM.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:11 PM
Kamikaze Offline

Well, I finally posted in the RP. I began writing my post before the forum shut down(I write my posts on evernote before I post them, so as not to lose any of the text. =P), two days later I actually post it.

Happy RPing to everyone, and let's all have a lot of fun with this.

On a side note, bonus points for anyone who knows/notice the references that I am going to include in my posts, both the initial quotes and parts in the actual texts as well. =D

Also, Some of you may notice the little paragraph in bold text at the top of my post, I figure that it's easier for everyone to list where you are, which character's you are playing, and if any other RPers are affected/in the vicinity of your own characters. This makes it easier to interact with others as everyone can keep tabs on where the other players are.

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:14 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

I was going to make a note of that, but I completely forgot to when posting the RP. Thank you for doing that and posting about it, Kamikaze. It will make things a little easier if the characters, location, and other players involved are posted at the beginning of your posts.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-05-2012, 02:41 AM
Mireldis Offline

This looks interesting.
Can I have a reserved spot, please?
Old 06-05-2012, 03:12 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mireldis View Post
This looks interesting.
Can I have a reserved spot, please?
Sure thing. Considered yourself reserved.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-06-2012, 06:20 AM
the regi kid Offline

name:jase
race:human
class:warrior
i forgot this part im usina a 3ds so dont complain!:beserker the spirit thing and champion
personality:to kind not to help someone.to tough to be taken down easily.a little reckless
history:when he was little his father was brutally murdered in a huge war.his mother died protecting him.now he wants revenge but is not comsumed with rage.legend says his grandfather was a guardian
Old 06-06-2012, 08:30 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by the regi kid View Post
name:jase
race:human
class:warrior
i forgot this part im usina a 3ds so dont complain!:beserker the spirit thing and champion
personality:to kind not to help someone.to tough to be taken down easily.a little reckless
history:when he was little his father was brutally murdered in a huge war.his mother died protecting him.now he wants revenge but is not comsumed with rage.legend says his grandfather was a guardian
I just cannot accept this. There are just so many things that are unfinished. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to say denied.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 06-09-2012, 08:47 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Oh my gosh, I can't even tell you how terribly interesting this RP looks! <3

A couple of questions (slap me if they were answered in the first posts, because in that case, I deserve it);
a) Are there any limits to the species of the Sacred Beasts? For example, could they be other mythical creatures instead of just dragons?

b) How does one go about becoming a Guardian? Does it just happen, with the Beast suddenly making a presence in their mind?

c) You mentioned that the Guardians have a mark that show their bond with their Beast. Is this mark the same or may we choose its appearance?
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."