Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 07-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac
Default Re: Shredded Sacred Bonds [SU/DS]

Just a heads up to everyone; I'm going out of town today, in about an hour. So, I won't be making a post in the RP until Saturday evening. Things have been moving a little slowly so I don't anticipate this being too much of an inconvenience for everyone, but I just wanted to let you know for sure in case things picked up a bit while I'm gone.

Old 07-09-2012, 02:28 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Alrighty then, seems like we got some great scenes going on. However, I need to ask that everyone please start to think about having your characters head towards Skyspire if they are not already there or in route to the capital. I have a major scene planned there (I have already talked to some of you about it) and I would like as many characters there, both PC and NPC. However, after that I'm not completely sure what direction to take this RP. It also all depends on where you, the players, would like to take the plot. There are a few possibilities that could happen in the outcome, but it all depends on how we play it out. I do not have a set in stone ending for this story we are writing.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-09-2012, 02:44 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Alright, I'll try to post soon...ugh, tired of my characters being stuck in a cell!

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 07-09-2012, 02:48 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Now you have Kai to help, and she's pretty handy with a lock pick. Or anything that can be used as one. So they shouldn't be in a cell for much longer, my friend. And I still want to keep the relaxed posting speed, especially with how many posts I have to tend to reply to. X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-09-2012, 03:30 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, it's fine, just hoping it can be over with soon.

Old 07-09-2012, 10:36 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
Jumping in really late here, but here's what I have so far for my two characters. I'm stuck on the history since I'm such a lazy and braindead person, but hopefully I'll be finished soon. Let me know if there is anything that isn't acceptable or that I should change from what I've finished so far, though. ^^;

Name: Michael Knight

Race: Human

Class: Mage

Specializations: Arcane Warrior: Michael prefers to channel his magic into Xalbador, the sword he always carries with him. When he does this, a white, fiery aura will appear around the sword. Likewise, the flames with which he attacks when channeling his magic through Xalbador are white, whereas when he uses regular fire magic, it is normal fire.
Spirit Healing
Primal (fire)

Appearance: Michael has messy, golden blonde hair that falls down to the nape of his neck, and bright blue eyes. He stand at about 6’0 with a slender build, although he certainly doesn’t lack strength. His skin has a very light tan; on the thin line between pale and ‘normally’ colored, and is smooth and blemish free. His attire consists of a black, form-fitting sleeveless shirt, over which he wears a grayish-white hooded cloak which drapes down over his chest and shoulders, and a pair of black pants. His hands are clad in dark finger gloves which stretch up to about the middle of his upper arm, with a gold border at their top, and on his feet he wears black boots. He keeps a sword strapped to his back, which he uses to channel his magical power in combat. The sword has a golden handle with the Star of David symbol at the end of its handle within a small circle, and white wings just under the handle where the blade begins. A similar symbol is also seen on his cloak, where it joins together in the front. A golden line stretches down the middle of the blade of the sword, where the Greek word ‘σωτήρ’, (Xalbador; meaning Savior) the name of the sword, is embroidered.

Because I feel that I've failed in describing him, here is a recent drawing of Michael and Xalbador (though he's in a different outfit), and here is a horribly failed and rushed sketch of his outfit. I realize I didn't draw his hands, but hopefully we all know what finger gloves look like without the deformed blobs I would have ended up drawing. X3

Personality: Despite what his dark attire might suggest, Michael is a very friendly and energetic person. He enjoys the company of other people, being the type that can easily make friends, and can’t stand being alone. His upbeat personality tends to become annoying to any stoic members of the group, since there is rarely ever a time when Michael is unhappy. Because of his high energy level, he sometimes talks a lot, and cannot seem to stay still for very long. However, despite his optimism and energy, Michael is also easily annoyed and very stubborn. Even though he is a sweet person, it doesn’t take much at all to set Michael off, although it’s extremely easy to calm him back down. A lot of people describe him as childlike, which he is, but Michael certainly knows when and how to be serious. He will never back down from a challenge or a battle - especially if someone he cares about is involved. Being extremely loyal to his friends and family, Michael will do anything to protect someone he cares about.

History: (at least a brief history, especially if your character is a Guardian)

Sacred Beast: N/A

Other: N/A

Name: Mikayla Knight

Class: Mage

Specializations: Primal (ice, lightning), Force Magic, Druid

Appearance: Mikayla greatly resembles her brother Michael, almost to the point of the two of them looking like twins. Her hair is the same golden blonde, falling down just below her shoulder blades, and is usually kept tied up into a ponytail with a black ribbon. Her bangs reach almost to her nose and sway to the left, occasionally covering her left eye. The only difference in her facial features compared to Michael's is her eye color, hers being more of an emerald green rather than a bright blue. She stands at around 5'6 with a small build, and her skin is a bit lighter than her brother's, leaning more toward the pale side. Her apparel seems to match her brother's as well; she wears a black dress with short sleeves that reaches down to her ankles. A spilt runs up to her thigh on the left side. Beneath this she wears long, black stockings that stop mid-thigh and matching leather boots which come up to her knees.

Personality: In most cases, Mikayla seems to be the opposite of her brother. She is friendly and enjoys being around people, but at the same time she is also more quiet and reserved. She has a darker personality to her, having an extremely short fuse and violent tendencies. Despite this, Mikayla does exceptionally well with controlling her temper. Regardless of this, she is actually a very sweet and fun-loving person as well - it's just not a very wise idea to make her angry. She has a bit of a 'sarcastic bite' to her, sometimes making a comment to someone or something without realizing, but for the most part this is kept under control as well. Overall, Mikayla is a sweet and caring girl, so long as her mood is kept in check.

History: (at least a brief history, especially if your character is a Guardian)

Sacred Beast: N/A

I fail for not signing up earlier. orz
Sorry it took me a while to reply to this, buddy. But we talked, and since your characters are not Guardians I will not hold it against you that there is no history. This is a one time pass since histories were make a requirement in this RP. So these SUs are Accepted. Let me know if you need help bringing in your characters. :3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-10-2012, 05:45 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

I wasn't expecting to be accepted without the histories for my characters, but I can't say I'm not very grateful for it. Despite having already been accepted, I will still see if I can come up with something for them, since I feel bad for not being able to finish. xD

Thank you very much for accepting me though; I'll try and get a post up ASAP. :3

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 07-10-2012, 05:49 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAmethyst View Post
I wasn't expecting to be accepted without the histories for my characters, but I can't say I'm not very grateful for it. Despite having already been accepted, I will still see if I can come up with something for them, since I feel bad for not being able to finish. xD

Thank you very much for accepting me though; I'll try and get a post up ASAP. :3
No problem, my friend. I just didn't want you to be put even further behind. So feel free to join any of the groups. I'm sure the others won't mind if you have your characters join the tavern scene going on.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-11-2012, 12:46 AM
Kamikaze Offline

Just finished my SU for the Drow that is to be aligned with Taro. It's on the page before this in case you missed it before.

Also, CM, I'm gonna reply to your PM tomorrow, as it's 2:45 in the morning here, I'm still interested though, and I've just got a couple of questions before I finish my SU for that.

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:38 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Name: Nezir
Age: About 200 years, give or take. Looks no more than 30.
Race: Drow(Dark Elf)
Racial Traits: The drow race have a few abilities that comes natural to their kin, and requires no training as a mage to perform.
* Like most elves, they have an increased lifespan(longer than most other elves even), which could theoretically let them live up to and beyond a thousand years, though most meet an untimely end after a few decades or centuries however, either to the ever present conflicts among the drow, the dangerous creatures of the Underdark that could make the most hardened surface-dweller to cower in fear, or through assassination by their own family member, often a younger sibling looking to get a higher rank in the complex hierarchy of the dark elves.
*Like most of the creatures dwelling in the Underdark, the drow are capable of shifting their sight between normal vision(ability to see the light-spectrum that humans and other surface-dwellers take for granted) and infrared vision that allows them to see where there is absolutely no light(only exception is darkness created by other drow, see below). This works by "seeing the heat signature" of things, be it living creatures or natural heat sources such as fires or hot springs. This ability also makes any drow a very capable hunter even in the dark, because of the residual heat that animals leave behind on the ground.
* Another prominent feature is the ability to shroud a target object, living as well as inanimate, in a purple colored faerie fire. More experienced drow can cast the faerie fire at multiple targets at once. (Faerie Fire: Flames that give off light but does not give of heat, thus not actually burning the target object or it's surroundings.)
* Opposite of the faerie fire is the ability to create a globe of darkness, a small area so pitch-black that no light can enter it, or leave it, rendering anyone inside it entirely blind. This ability can, just like the faerie fire, be cast at a target object, though it is far more common to cast it at a location, leaving it in one place. Unlike the faerie fire, this can only be cast at one target at a time for most drow.
* Some of the more talented drow also have the ability to levitate for short periods of time, though this ability, unlike that of darkness and faerie fire, will diminish and vanish completely the longer a drow is on the surface, and exposed to the sun.
Class: Rogue
Specializations:
Ranger: Living in the wild, knowing everything there is to know about the surrounding environment, and how to put it to one's advantage. This is a specialization that becomes the natural choice for anyone who is an outcast and prefers the solitude of the wild to the crowded city-life.
Assassin: This comes naturally in a society where you are allowed to do absolutely anything, so long as you can get away with it. Combined with the innate abilities of the drow, there are few tasks they are better suited for.
Appearance: Standing 5'6", he is not very tall, though taller than many of his own kin. His hair is just like that of most of his kin, long and white contrasting with the ebony dark skin. His eyes, like that of most creatures that can view things in the infrared spectrum, are of a crimson red. On his back hangs a bow and quiver, and at his belt are two short blades, along with the three enchanted blades. He wears a sturdy, yet not movement restricting leather outfit that he only covers when he enters a village or a small town. Under these circumstances he carries a dark gray hooded robe over his entire outfit, with long sleeves and a hood that covers more than it shows.
Personality: Devious, cunning, merciless and self-centered. Those are the traits of the drow, and if you try it any other way, you will not be long lived within the society where nobody has even a shred of compassion. Thus, this is how Nezir was raised. His decades on the surface have lessened his murderous side however, and while he would no longer kill someone over a petty insult, he wouldn't really care if half a village was slaughtered within eye-sight of him either. His blind hatred for all surface-dwellers, the hatred that is so carefully taught at Melee Magthere - the School of Fighters, has dissipated and given way to a complete apathy for the life and death of those who mean nothing to him. He is no longer the embodiment of evil that once made his matron mother so proud when he was the secondboy of his house, one that have long since been wiped out of existence. Nezir of a house of no importance, that is what they called him before he fled the drow city of Menzoberranzan, those who still knew he was alive.
Like all drow, Nezir respects power. If you can outsmart him, or match him in swordplay, he just might consider you to be a respectable foe, however, he calls nobody friend. He forms alliances with those who can be of use to him, but true to his heritage, once he no longer profits from the relationship, he will end it one way or the other, indifferent if his ally survives the parting or not.
History:
Nezir was born in the drow city of Menzoberranzan. As he grew up in the matriarchal society of the drow, he was quickly put in place, his sisters eager to teach him his inferior place as a male child in the family. At the age of 17 he was put in training at the warrior school of Melee Magthere, after years of practice with the weapon master of his house. He graduated top of his class, though it had been a bitter struggle with one of the other students over the title. His chosen weapons were a set of two short blades, not much longer than daggers, and slightly curved. A choice frowned upon by many, but once his studies at the academy was complete, there was nobody doubting his prowess with the twin blades.
The matron mother of his house didn't hesitate to put her new-found asset to use, and across the dread city of the drow, silent whispers began sharing the rumors about the quick and clean defeats of several of the lesser houses at the hands of Nezir's house. Only a noble of the defending house could lay the accusations of a crime however, and since Nezir and his blades took great care not to leave any of the nobles alive, they could not be punished. Such is the way of the drow, if you get away clean, it never happened.
As the formerly low ranking house soared through the ranks of the city however, the silent approval and shared amusement of the onlookers turned to fear as they began realizing their own precarious position. Thus, one of the more powerful houses decided to try to prevent the disaster-to-be that was Nezir. The plan backfired however, because while Nezir's house was indeed shattered, he did survive. And his house had been high in the favor of Lolth, the spider queen deity of the drow. Thus, with the attacking house having fallen out of grace with the deity, they became an easy target, vanquished easier still than Nezir's had been.
Nezir, now a houseless rogue, was adopted into one of the higher ranking houses in the city, and was immediately put back to work as an assassin and a spy. At one particular assignment though, things did not go as planned. He had been sent as an emmisary of the house he now represented, and had as such spent a lot of time with the another house. There, he had gotten close to one of the priestesses, likewise the youngest daughter of their matron. Another society may have called it budding love, drow society called it weakness. Regardless, Nezir found that he had no desire to remain a tool, a bringer of death that killed indiscriminately and without any say in the matter, a century of mindless killing he had endured, and yet his own station had not changed much in those years. Standing now before the decision to either risk the wrath of his adoptive family, or kill the one drow he did not actually despise, he did something most uncharacteristic for his race, he warned the priestess and her family of the impending danger, then he fled the city.
Life in Menzoberranzan, especially as a houseless rogue, is dangerous no doubt, but compared to living alone in the tunnels, or maze, that is the Underdark, it was child's play. Yet, Nezir endured, and after a couple of years, he decided to go further still in his exile, he went for the surface.
The surface was unwelcoming indeed to a drow. The sun burned his eyes, weakened his entire body, even weakened the enchanted drow items he carried. First to go was his piwafwi, enchanted robes, were the first to go, literally vanishing into smoke under the suns harsh rays. Later still his adamantite blades, his most trusted companions, lost their eternal razor edge and finally crumbled under the relentless onslaught of the sun. Despite these hardships, it was paradise compared to the years in the wilds if the Underdark.
At one point, shortly after his blades had been rendered useless, his first encounter with his cousin race, the surface elves, brought him back to the tales at the Melee Magthere, and certain that he would now die, he almost welcomed the thought. The elf he had stumbled upon didn't kill him though, even if suspicion was written clearly in his face. Much like Nezir, this elf had chosen a solitary life, and though the dialects of their two languages were different, in essence it was the same, thus they could understand each other, to some degree. Over the course of the following months, they began to understand each other better, and Nezir even learned the common language of humans from this elf. Confident that he had learned what he needed to continue his life above the earth, Nezir took one of his teacher's blades, and stabbed it in the surface elves back, then slit his throat as well, for good measure. Taking what weapons and supplies he thought he could find use for, he left the rest and headed out into the world. While he did avoid civilization as much as he could, the only thing of any real value that he had salvaged from the now dead elf was a set of three throwing knives, magically enchanted to return to their original place in the sheathed that followed with them. These he would keep, but he would obviously need other supplies as well, and what he couldn't make himself, he shamelessly stole from small villages or poorly protected settlements. Elves were uncommon enough, dark elves even more so, and they were not welcome anywhere, courtesy of the rumor his race held, a rumor not too untrue, and certainly not unjust, Nezir concluded.
He now roams the world, living off the land and avoiding civilization whenever possible.
Sacred Beast: None yet, but this might change later on in the RP.
Other:(Note: A number of the terms, locations, etc. comes from R.A. Salvatore's novels about Drizzt Do'Urden, and The Forgotten Realms in general. No prior knowledge of these are needed, I will see to it that any information pre-dating the introduction of the character in the RP will be explained when/if it becomes relevant.)
I'm a little concerned with the racial abilities, but just as long as you don't over use them then I don't think there will be a problem. So unless something comes up that I don't agree with in the RP itself, this character is accepted.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

I would like to formally make a reservation if that's alright with you?

EDIT:

Name: Archeon Pendragon
Class: Warrior(Knight)
Specializations: Champion,Templar,Paladin,Guardian
Appearance: http://s755.photobucket.com/albums/x...renttag=Dragon,http://ljplus.ru/img4/v/o/vombatkin/...gon-helm-4.jpg, Sword:http://images.wikia.com/narutofanon/..._Lost_Gods.jpg
Stands at a height of Six feet and seven inches, his eyes a burning crimson in colour. He has a marking believed to be a scar on his lower jaw, almost impossible to see due to the positioning of it with his armour and such. The marking is believed to be some sort of scar(but it isn't), but there is nothing really significant about the marking's appearance, as it just looks like a crescent moon scar, as if a blade had slashed him. His body is muscular in appearance, though this is not overly noticeable when he is wearing his armour, and his skin is tanned golden brown.

Personality: He has a rather cold, hostile attitude to those that he does not trust, and an even colder one to those he does not know. He doesn't speak often, preferring his actions to speak for him. He trusts Michael and Mikayla greatly, and cares deeply for Mikayla, the only other person he trusts is his sister, Aricia. He is easily angered,and when angered he is merciless and brutal, the last time his anger having got the better of him he slaughtered the attackers, however, with enough effort he can refrain from snapping easily, though when it concerns Mikayla or Aricia it is impossible for him to prevent himself from angering if anything happens to either of them.

As such with his anger, he can be a bit of a liability as he has at times lost sight of friend or foe, slaying all in his path, which is why he has hidden his emotions, keeping them locked behind his cold, emotionless facade. Overall, he is a kind and caring person at heart, but kind and caring are not traits that a Knight, whose sole purpose in life is to protect their Liege, wants. He is a brilliant tactician, but rarely reveals this, preferring to let his swordsmanship do the talking, as he sees tactics as frivolous.

History: Archeon was born to a powerful noble family of Knights that have long served the Knight family. From infancy, he was trained to become a master of the sword, and protector of the members of the Knight family. Growing up, he looked after his sister, who mysteriously vanished when he was 8, and he blamed himself for her disappearance. At the age of 13, he was enlisted into the Teutonic Order of Ilundril, participating in combat against the Unholy, a force of Necromancers and "fallen" Knights- Knights who have been blinded by ambition and have lost their way. Many Knights of the Teutonic Order were slain by a mysterious Unholy Knight dubbed "The White Knight", ironically named since they were fighting on the side of the Unholy.

Archeon clashed with the White Knight, evenly matched to begin with, but this was only because he was not trying his best, and upon getting serious, he quickly defeated the White Knight, discovering the White Knight to be his sister, who seemed far different to the sister he had known five years previously.
It was discovered by Archeon that Aricia always resented the fact that her brother was always fawned over by their family, since he was a superior warrior to her, and a man, and thus a more perfect fit for a Knight than her, however she could not defeat him in combat, and thus acknowleged him as the superior person, to which Archeon retorted by expressing they were equals, they were two halves of a circle, they were stronger together. Aricia soon returned with Archeon back to the Teutonic Order, happy in that she had been accepted by the very man she had used to resent, who didn't see himself as her superior, but as her equal.

The Unholy collapsed upon the loss of the White Knight, unable to match the prowess of the Teutonic Order with its two Champions, the Black Dragon(Archeon) and the White Dragon(Aricia). When the battle was over, Archeon and Aricia were ordered to protect the heirs to the Knight Family, Michael and Mikayla, and they set off with the two siblings, to protect them in their journeys, and ensure that the Knight family did not lose its heirs.

Sacred Beast: Zien, http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery...-concept4.html, Defender of Light.
Other: ("Battle Theme" for Archeon. enjoy))

Name: Aricia Pendragon
Class: Warrior(Knight)
Specializations: Reaver,Guardian,Spirit Warrior,Unholy Templar
Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._pamansazz.jpg, http://a407.idata.over-blog.com/2/56...mpireMoka2.jpg, Xion(Sword),
She is six feet and two inches tall.

Personality: Aricia is a considerate and caring person, but can be easily angered, a trait that seems to be quite common in the Pendragon family. Though she is considerate and caring, she is also cruel and merciless when it comes to her enemies, this being due to her being having been twisted by her Sacred Beast, the Defender of the Dark, Zian. She will do all in her power to protect those close to her, and seems more trusting than Archeon. She looks up to Archeon, even though she used to resent him, as she aspires to surpass him.

She is far from being a brilliant tactician like her brother, in fact she is tactically inept, though she is intelligent. She regards her enemies as inferior to her, and dislikes Mikayla as she has realised that her brother has feelings for Mikayla, though this does not interfere with her protecting Mikayla, since it is her duty to do so.
History: Aricia grew up the same way as her brother, Archeon, with vigorous combat training. However, she was nowhere near as good as Archeon, but she was a skilled Swordsman in her own right. She always resented her brother who was treated far better than she was, since he was seen as superior by the rest of her family. When she was 8, she decided she had had enough, and ran away from the Pendragon household.

She was taken in by a group of seemingly kind people, who turned out to be Necromancers, who took advantage of a useful "subject" to bring forth the Sacred Beast they worshipped, Zian, to the realm. Zian, being the Defender of the Dark, was evil at heart, and corrupted Aricia, no longer was she virtuous and Holy, as was common amongst the Pendragon family, she was now an Unholy variant, she was tainted by evil.

Due to this, Aricia's personality changed to some extent, and she fought alongside the group of Necromancers against the Teutonic Order of Ilundril. Upon being defeated by her brother, who accepted her as his equal, she returned to her duty as a member of the Pendragon family, and became a Protector of the Knight heirs, and also joined the Teutonic Order.
Sacred Beast: Zian, Defender of the Dark. http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery...ck-knight.html

I'll probably be adding more to this if I feel this isn't good enough, or if you need me to.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 09-14-2012 at 10:20 PM.
Old 07-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Kamikaze Offline

Sorry for my inactivity recently, been a little busy, and my internet connection haven't been very reliable. It seems to be back to normal now though.

Also, I'd like to give a heads up to everyone that I'm leaving on vacation this Friday(27th), and will be back around Friday next week.

@CM: While the speed of the RP haven't been very fast so far, should it pick up the pace while I'm gone, you are allowed to bunny my characters if needed, since all of my characters are interacting with at least some of your characters.

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.
Old 07-22-2012, 10:40 PM
Winter Offline

Lol, sorry about not posting on my end as well...hoping to get on done today, while there's still no WAR stuff to do. XD

Old 07-30-2012, 05:48 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

I do greatly apologize for not being really active lately, but I have become sick and still recovering from it. And since I have been worried about activity here I really haven't been focusing on getting better. So I must say that I am taking a small break from the forum in order to focus my energy on getting better instead of worrying about what's going on here. I cannot say for sure how much longer I will be gone, but I promise that as soon as I start feeling better I will get back this. I do hope you all understand.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 07-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
I do greatly apologize for not being really active lately, but I have become sick and still recovering from it. And since I have been worried about activity here I really haven't been focusing on getting better. So I must say that I am taking a small break from the forum in order to focus my energy on getting better instead of worrying about what's going on here. I cannot say for sure how much longer I will be gone, but I promise that as soon as I start feeling better I will get back this. I do hope you all understand.
Of course we understand. Being healthy is more important than playing some games. Make sure you take care of yourself first, and then come back and enjoy yourself with us. I, for one, am still as eager and excited as ever. I'll be waiting.