Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Old 04-02-2012, 01:30 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Easter New Life

It's Easter again! Looks like Lopunny hid a few extra eggs this year containing different Pokemon. You can claim an egg and wait for it to hatch on Easter Day. The rules and concept will be the same as last year's, except with one slight change. Everyone will receive a chance to create a new life. Members who pay $2,000 for services will receive a Pokemon egg. Inside this fragile shell is a baby Pokemon, awaiting to be born into this world. You must take care of the egg, keeping it warm and comforted. Should you do so, your efforts will be rewarded. A Pokemon from your stats will be rolled. Members can choose to pay more to have certain Pokemon removed from their stats. You can choose to pay 7.5k to have 20% of your Pokemon removed from your stats, or 15k for 40%. This is not necessary, but is available if you wish to use it. You will then post which Pokemon you are removing from your list.

Rules
  • An URPG member may only receive one egg.
  • You need to have at least 3 Pokemon in order to participate. Temporary Pokemon are not counted. If you have a temporary Pokemon that you obtained from a trade, make sure to state it somewhere in your post.
  • By paying $2,000, you will receive a Pokemon Egg. Like most transactions, you must post your original cash amount and the resulting deduction.
  • By paying $7,500, you can remove 20% of Pokemon from your stats and they will not be counted in the roll.
  • By paying $15000, you can remove 40% of Pokemon from your stats and they will not be counted in the roll.
  • Post which Pokemon you want to exclude.
  • You have to provide a link to your URPG stats. Otherwise, your transaction will be denied. No, "it is in my stats" crap, post with purchase.
  • Only Easter Officials may confirm the purchase of a Pokemon Egg.
  • People may only receive an egg between Sunday, April 1st and Sunday, April 7th.
  • Then, a week after this event has started, on Sunday, April 8th; the eggs begin to hatch.
  • Unlike the previous event, you don't have to post to hatch your egg. On the day itself, I will roll the hatched Pokemon for everyone right away. Not only is it less confusing, it is also more convenient.
  • Only Pokemon capable of producing an egg by any means will be hatched. Thus, legendary Pokemon will not hatch from the egg.
  • In the 2nd Post of this thread will be a list of everyone who has purchased an egg. When the egg hatches, the list will be updated with the Pokemon that was born.

Now, some people may ask what is the purpose of getting a Pokemon you already have (other than the sentimental value). We do encourage trading with other members of the URPG. That way, both people benefit and the love is shared.

Old 04-02-2012, 01:32 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Easter New Life

Husnain - Togepi
WebMaster - Voltorbcause
Nitro - Zigzagoon
Pman - Snorunt
Chain - Lickitung
LS the Doormat - Cyndaquil
FrozenChaos - Rotom
BlackReaper - Chimchar
Zombie Muse - Larvitar
Fawkes - Carvanha
Ebail - Litwick
Cooldude500 - Larvitar
Akinai - Sneasel
FossilFusion - Krabby
Gman - Cottonee
Dog of Hellsing - Zorua
Mubz - Abra
ATF - Munchlax
Synthesis - Aipom
Jr - Voltorb
Maverick - Larvitar
Fawkes - Bagon
Embreon - Psyduck
Roulette - Buneary
Alaska - Shroomish
Bouy - Kangaskhan
MorruMagnum - Surskit
Ayotui - Poliwag
Winter - Riolu
Pidge - Woobat
KantoMasta - Goldeen
Kai-Mei - Vulpix
Scourge of Nemo - Chatot
Monbrey - Scyther
Neonsands - Cacnea
Siless - Buneary
wTP - Mincinno
Ryoku - Budew
PichuBoy - Snover
AshK - Slakoth
FTEcho - Eevee
Blazemaster - Seedot
Smoregasbord - Kabuto
TED - Zubat
Harry - Bulbsuar
Bee - Zorua

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 04-09-2012 at 01:19 AM.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:27 AM
TheEvilDookie Offline

Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie

I have 52 if you don't count Ditto. Imma buy the 20% thing. 20% of 52 is 10.4, which is rounded down to 10.

The 10 I don't want rolled are:

Electivire
Butterfree
Gyarados
Torterra
Rampardos
Haxorus
Hydreigon
Archeops
Ursaring
Omastar

80k - 7.5k = 72.5k

stats: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=76057

edit: so apparently someone wasn't specific and unleashed some bxtching, so here, have $2,000 more of my money you fxcking corrupt government!!

$77,000 - $2,000 = $75,000

^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987

Last edited by TheEvilDookie; 04-07-2012 at 03:43 AM.
Old 04-03-2012, 06:52 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

I'll pay $2,000 for a Pokemon egg.

$45,100 - $2,000 = $43,100

Thank you.

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=111294
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 04-08-2012, 05:47 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

You have until I make my purchase tonight to make your purchase if you haven't done so yet.

Old 04-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Okay, I will be rolling now.

Old 04-09-2012, 02:06 AM
TheEvilDookie Offline

Send a message via AIM to TheEvilDookie Send a message via MSN to TheEvilDookie Send a message via Skype™ to TheEvilDookie

Thanks for the fxcking Zubat, Bee.

^ Anastasia-R ^
Current VPP: Palkia > Level 100: 6987
Old 04-09-2012, 04:37 PM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEvilDookie View Post
Thanks for the fxcking Zubat, Bee.
lol, Zubat is cool. I plan to get one eventually. I don't know what you're talking about.

I think I just received another Bulbasaur. Claiming.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.