Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #61  
Old 04-17-2012, 11:20 PM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

@Silver_Fang: Status happy leggies FTW X3

AAAaaand, I'm... done. On the same day, and it didn't take me like 4 hours to finish. What is this I don't even?!


Name:: Dialga, but accepts it shortened to Dia. It wasn’t a creative name, but Dia feels adopting its species' name as its own was a status symbol of sorts. This might change if Dia becomes more humanized though.

Disguise Name:: Koro Naiya (literally Time Diamond, temporal wouldn’t work, so time was the next best thing)

Species:: Dialga

Age:: In human form, about 23. Dia, however, is an ancient deity, though most of this huge lifespan was spent inside its own little dimension.

Gender:: Female. It is worth noting that if “she” reverts back to Pokémon form now, at least for the time being, Dia will use a rather masculine voice. “She” actually sees herself as more of a masculine entity, but turned into a woman to better avoid detection. (I’ll ditch the apostrophes after this; I think I’ve made my point).

Appearance:: Think normal Dialga, but lighten the diamond on its chest a shade and you’ll have Dia.

Human Appearance:: This picture really sums Koro’s appearance well. However, there are a few little changes worth noting. The first are her eyes, which match her original crimson orbs instead of being grey. The locks of hair framing her face are also thicker, but the shade is perfect. Having pale skin, coupled with the above description, make it easy for people to assume she’s albino, which works in her favour.

As for clothing, the short, simple kimono is almost perfect, but is a little longer and lacks the slit. The colour is also slate instead of dark green, but the white lines remain. She also wears an impressive diamond ring on her ring finger, making it look like it symbolizes an engagement and thus, doesn’t draw attention. This was a mistake though, Dia simply put it there because it fit best.

In terms of height and weight, Koro is fairly average. She does a look a little frail at times, though, but has good endurance to psychical blows regardless.

Personality:: Helpless. Dia, more than anything, feels helpless. These bad times have forced her out of her body, gender (or that which she once identified as), home (which she was VERY fond of) and thus, have eroded her identity somewhat, leaving a hollow feeling in its wake. At first, she didn’t know what to make of this foreign sentiment, never having had to face it before, but has since turned to isolation in order to work it off. Unlike before though, being alone didn’t make things better, if anything, its grown worse, which has impacted the legend’s personality some.

An unnatural monotone surrounds Dia these days; she doesn’t enjoy showing her “weak” state of being to anyone, especially humans (this is related to her stubborn nature, which hasn’t changed much). Her overuse of formal English, which was once for status and intimidation, now acts as a shield, hoping to disengage from the conversation before it can even begin. The superiority complex, however, still stands, although it is weaker than before and harder to notice. Once in a while, she will make a remark, though one could argue it’s to save her faltering ego, which would be a smart observation.

Despite having been immune to guilt in the past, being in Koro’s shoes have made it clear that some of Dia’s actions could have been better. Instead of talking things out, violence was the way she would solve things, although not to Giratina’s degree. She now wonders if supporting the decision to exile her brother was right, and is contemplating rectifying her turbulent history with Palkia, although is still hesitant on that last point.

(Still though, try not to piss her off too much; Dia can be pretty aggressive (and destructive) when angry, even now. Let’s just say it isn’t the most graceful of scenes, although she never really is elegant in the first place)

History:: I’ll say most of it will be shown later, but it involves fighting with Palkia, staying in her own space and ignoring Celebi’s status as a legend.

Other:: Also quite loyal to Arceus, but not blindingly so.

I think this should be good (soo short), though I may add bits later ^^'
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 04-18-2012, 06:27 AM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver_Fang View Post


Name:: Yukiko
Disguise Name:: Crystal Frost
Species:: Articuno
Age:: 22
Gender:: Female

Appearance::

Human Appearance:: The first thing that many people notice first about Crystal is her hair. “Crystal” has long light blue hair that comes down to the small of her back. She also has icy blue eyes that seem to accentuate her unique name. Her eyes are the most expressive part of her body and it is often the only way to tell what she is feeling at any given moment, through her face anyway.

Crystal is a rather tall woman standing a good head above most. She is also very slender. She has gentle and very feminine facial features. She is most often seen in very professional clothing: A knee length-dark blue skirt, black heels, a white blouse and a navy blue suit coat. She also wears black thin wire frame glasses and is never seen anywhere without her silver snowflake necklace.

Crystal moves with a sense of grace about her. Each step seemingly carefully chosen. It is incredibly rare to see her stumble or fall.

Personality:: Yukiko sees no need in changing her personality from one form to the other. She is a legendary pokemon and she refuses to see herself as anything else. Yukiko always carries herself with an air of superiority about her.

She is a shrewd negotiator and is very cunning in her dealings with both humans, in her legendary form, and in contracts while in her human form. She is a bit of a wordsmith and is able to find and exploit loopholes to her benefit.

She trusts very few people or pokemon, outside of the legendaries, however she will fiercely protect those that have earned her trust. However, with humans that has gained her favor she generally sees them as her property and is overprotective of them. Crystal doesn't like others, especially legendary pokemon, get close to her humans.

Crystal is very encouraging of those she cares about. Though, instead of praise she believes that pushing others to improve is far superior then telling them when they did a good job. As a result she often is perceived as being very critical of others but she is just trying to help them. Not only to better themselves but also as a status symbol to her. Because in her mind successful humans in her charge are a symbol of her power and might.

While she does take care of the humans she takes under her wing, she is not afraid of using them to fulfill her own agenda.

History:: To be revealed later. After her escape she set herself up as a Novel Agent to lead Bill to Sinnoh.

Other:: She senses something in Bill that makes her think that he will be able to help save the other legendaries.





Name: Bill Silvers

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Appearance: Bill is short for his height standing at a mere 5'4”. He has broad shoulders and if he's being completely honest with himself, which he seldom is, he is a bit round in the middle. Bill is usually tan as he spends a great deal of his time outside. His facial features are all very masculine and sharp. His hair is a dark brown almost black. It has been sometime since his last hair cut and so his hair is a bit unruly. It curls at the end and is often left uncombed unless he's attending a special event.

His clothing of choice are a pair of gray sweatpants, his ratty old sneakers, a white tee, and a gray hoodie but as of late he's been on so many book signings that his wardrobe has been much more formal. Going with a black suit jacket and pants, and a solid colored men's dress shirt.

Personality: Bill appears to a very light hearted individual. Always there with a smile and a joke. He is very charismatic and loves meeting new people, especially fans. He has a way with words and has been able to convince some criminals and government officials to allow him to interview them. He does his best to make people feel at ease around him, although he feels incredibly uncomfortable when someone around him starts crying.

Bill can seem a bit pompous and narcissistic at times it is only because of his own insecurities. He really doesn't think that there is anything worthwhile about him and the fame he believes is merely submitting the right book at the right time and has nothing to do with his level of talent or his hard work.

While many people that Bill knows from the parties he attends are flippant about their friends Bill is very selective about who he considers his friends. Apart from his mother and a few friends back in Goldenrod City the only friends Bill has are his pokemon. He loves them dearly. Bill would do anything necessary to protect his friends and loved ones.

Bill's mind is usually on his work as he dreams up new crimes and villains to try and match wits with his detective Jason Steel. Bill believes strongly in authentic characters and scenarios. He is more than willing to do whatever it takes to write a quality story. Bill is a hard-working individual but knows when it's time to sit back and relax. As a result of his diligence he has a great deal of knowledge on Criminology and the criminal justice system.


History: Bill did not have the dream childhood, the only saving grace was his mother teaching him to read at a young age so he had a way to escape. His father and himself never got along. Jeremy Silvers, his father, believed strongly that art held no place in the real world. He did his best to imprint this onto his only child by belittling him at almost every opportunity he got in an attempt to force him onto the “right path” of starting a business. It was not uncommon for his father to call him “stupid” or “worthless” because he spent his time in a fantasy world instead of learning how to make money. He tried to ignore this by delving into the books his mother would buy him but the verbal abuse became more and more frequent and was sometimes accompanied by mild physical abuse, being pushed against the wall or thrown over a couch.

The only reason Bill didn't leave for home when he turned ten was because Bill's determination to become a writer couldn't be shaken by his father. In fact his resolve was only strengthened with each insult. His mother never knew the extent of his father's insults because Bill felt that would mean his father would win their battle of wills. He couldn't break, it just wasn't in his nature. His mother loved him and for his tenth birthday got him a Litwick for his birthday.

The two were often up late writing together. Litwick became Bill's closest friend, which he named Flicker. Flicker made the wrath of his father much more tolerable. When he turned 18 one of the few possessions he took with him when he left was his faithful companion. He managed to get a job at a Pokemart in Ecruteak City and a small one-bedroom apartment. It was miserable work but at least he was free from his father. He had been trying to get an idea for a story when fate intervened. He was walking outside when he saw the local Officer Jenny apprehending a criminal wanted for pokemon poaching. He managed to convince her to allow him to speak with him at the station. After the interview he talked to Jenny spoke for a while about law enforcement. The whole ordeal was very beneficial and it became the basis for his novel Burning Steel.

It was published and he made a substantial amount of money. Bill was able to travel and speak with other members of law enforcement and criminals across the regions. Bill was absolutely passionate about his new found job and was determined to make his future novels as realistic as possible.

Since then he has written another novel in the series entitled Steel Resolve, which was loosely based on Red's encounters with Team Rocket in Kanto. The book would be more focused on pokemon battles and so Bill spent a fair amount of time battling and training his pokemon. During his time battling, catching, and training Bill aquired two other members for his team: a Marowak and a Primeape.

Bill is currently doing a book tour of Steel Resolve in Sinnoh, at the request of his agent Crystal.

Other:: None

Pokemon::

Name: Flicker
Species: Chandelure
Gender: Female
Personality: Flicker is a very quiet pokemon preferring to stay by Bill's side. She respects him highly and they've bonded over the time they've spent together.
Other: Is frequently out of her pokeball.

Name: Theo
Species: Marowak
Gender: Male
Personality: The strong and slient type Theo rarely speaks and instead allows his club to do the talking for him. When allowed free outside of battle Theo will often wander the forests and meditate. He is a fierce combatant
Other: Has taken Tyson under his wing and is a mentor of sorts to him.

Name: Tyson
Species: Primeape
Gender: Male
Personality: Unlike the other pokemon in his party Tyson is very aggressive. He is one to pick a fight with other pokemon and is not afraid to hit them while they're down. The one pokemon he won't start something with is Theo as he has a great deal of respect for him, for an unknown reason to Bill.
Other: Is mentored by Theo.
Accepted~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
@Silver_Fang: Status happy leggies FTW X3

AAAaaand, I'm... done. On the same day, and it didn't take me like 4 hours to finish. What is this I don't even?!


Name:: Dialga, but accepts it shortened to Dia. It wasn’t a creative name, but Dia feels adopting its species' name as its own was a status symbol of sorts. This might change if Dia becomes more humanized though.

Disguise Name:: Koro Naiya (literally Time Diamond, temporal wouldn’t work, so time was the next best thing)

Species:: Dialga

Age:: In human form, about 23. Dia, however, is an ancient deity, though most of this huge lifespan was spent inside its own little dimension.

Gender:: Female. It is worth noting that if “she” reverts back to Pokémon form now, at least for the time being, Dia will use a rather masculine voice. “She” actually sees herself as more of a masculine entity, but turned into a woman to better avoid detection. (I’ll ditch the apostrophes after this; I think I’ve made my point).

Appearance:: Think normal Dialga, but lighten the diamond on its chest a shade and you’ll have Dia.

Human Appearance:: This picture really sums Koro’s appearance well. However, there are a few little changes worth noting. The first are her eyes, which match her original crimson orbs instead of being grey. The locks of hair framing her face are also thicker, but the shade is perfect. Having pale skin, coupled with the above description, make it easy for people to assume she’s albino, which works in her favour.

As for clothing, the short, simple kimono is almost perfect, but is a little longer and lacks the slit. The colour is also slate instead of dark green, but the white lines remain. She also wears an impressive diamond ring on her ring finger, making it look like it symbolizes an engagement and thus, doesn’t draw attention. This was a mistake though, Dia simply put it there because it fit best.

In terms of height and weight, Koro is fairly average. She does a look a little frail at times, though, but has good endurance to psychical blows regardless.

Personality:: Helpless. Dia, more than anything, feels helpless. These bad times have forced her out of her body, gender (or that which she once identified as), home (which she was VERY fond of) and thus, have eroded her identity somewhat, leaving a hollow feeling in its wake. At first, she didn’t know what to make of this foreign sentiment, never having had to face it before, but has since turned to isolation in order to work it off. Unlike before though, being alone didn’t make things better, if anything, its grown worse, which has impacted the legend’s personality some.

An unnatural monotone surrounds Dia these days; she doesn’t enjoy showing her “weak” state of being to anyone, especially humans (this is related to her stubborn nature, which hasn’t changed much). Her overuse of formal English, which was once for status and intimidation, now acts as a shield, hoping to disengage from the conversation before it can even begin. The superiority complex, however, still stands, although it is weaker than before and harder to notice. Once in a while, she will make a remark, though one could argue it’s to save her faltering ego, which would be a smart observation.

Despite having been immune to guilt in the past, being in Koro’s shoes have made it clear that some of Dia’s actions could have been better. Instead of talking things out, violence was the way she would solve things, although not to Giratina’s degree. She now wonders if supporting the decision to exile her brother was right, and is contemplating rectifying her turbulent history with Palkia, although is still hesitant on that last point.

(Still though, try not to piss her off too much; Dia can be pretty aggressive (and destructive) when angry, even now. Let’s just say it isn’t the most graceful of scenes, although she never really is elegant in the first place)

History:: I’ll say most of it will be shown later, but it involves fighting with Palkia, staying in her own space and ignoring Celebi’s status as a legend.

Other:: Also quite loyal to Arceus, but not blindingly so.

I think this should be good (soo short), though I may add bits later ^^'
It's not too short! Accepted~
__________________

i can't love you more than this
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 04-18-2012, 10:05 AM
Graceful_Suicune's Avatar
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ashley's pants
Posts: 4,886
Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

OHEEEEEY ELECII! I can't sign up right now, but do you think I could please reserve suicune and moltres? O: I can edit this post when I do sign up, if you like!

~GS.
__________________
Everyone who's still stuck here, Pe2k is Dead. It's sad, but it happened. Instead, we moved to...

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 04-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Socratic Sarcasm's Avatar
Socratic Sarcasm Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: My neural circuits
Posts: 683
Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

Anyone else notice that there are no less than THREE Espeon? Seriously, there are other Psychic types/Eeveelutions.
__________________
Avatar by Velocity!



Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 04-18-2012, 04:24 PM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
OHEEEEEY ELECII! I can't sign up right now, but do you think I could please reserve suicune and moltres? O: I can edit this post when I do sign up, if you like!

~GS.
Hey! :D

That's fine. Reserved~

And I don't mind if you edit it, or make a new post, it's up to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narphoenix View Post
Anyone else notice that there are no less than THREE Espeon? Seriously, there are other Psychic types/Eeveelutions.
I didn't even notice that. I actually chose Trinity's Pokemon using a random number generator, since I wasn't actually sure what Pokemon to choose, which is why I ended up giving her an Espeon.
__________________

i can't love you more than this
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 04-18-2012, 07:32 PM
MoonKit's Avatar
MoonKit Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Washington.
Posts: 2,593
Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

Random question.
If the legends find a spot where their alone, possibly with other legends/pokemon, could they use their powers that would show who they are (Mesprit coming out of her body without dying/coming back, or teleporting, Latias 'transforming' into other things, etc.) or would those powers just be for when their in their Pokemon forms?
Justaskingbecausemazisgonnateleportifso.
__________________
I'm alive! -coughnotcough-
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 04-18-2012, 09:08 PM
Elecii's Avatar
Elecii Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jolteon says Rawr.
Posts: 1,877
Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonKit View Post
Random question.
If the legends find a spot where their alone, possibly with other legends/pokemon, could they use their powers that would show who they are (Mesprit coming out of her body without dying/coming back, or teleporting, Latias 'transforming' into other things, etc.) or would those powers just be for when their in their Pokemon forms?
Justaskingbecausemazisgonnateleportifso.
So basically you're asking if they could use powers in their human form?

If so, yes, they can. Obviously, though, it would have to be a power that they could actually use in their Pokemon form in the first place. Like, say, Lugia, as an example, in human form could breather underwater for a longer time than other humans, due to being able to breathe underwater in it's Pokemon form, but, say, Jirachi could not because it cannot in it's Pokemon form.

Hope that made some sort of sense?
__________________

i can't love you more than this
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 04-18-2012, 09:19 PM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

Ish got a quick question, when do you plan for the legendaries to start meeting up with each other? Just asking, 'cuz the answer will probably influence where Dia's location will be ^^

And...

GRACE! :DDD

__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 04-18-2012, 09:28 PM
Winter's Avatar
Winter Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Banora, munchin' on dumbapples...
Posts: 4,527
Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by narphoenix View Post
Anyone else notice that there are no less than THREE Espeon? Seriously, there are other Psychic types/Eeveelutions.
I like Espeon, so Riika's always had one. I don't think I've changed her team in years...possibly since she became an actual RP chatacter...and she's been around since before I joined PE2K.
__________________

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 04-18-2012, 09:32 PM
Quaza529's Avatar
Quaza529 Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Teh halo ring
Posts: 193
Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

I just finished yet another post
but is everybody gonna end up in jubilife city
__________________


Like a Baws

Last edited by Quaza529; 04-18-2012 at 09:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 04-18-2012, 09:47 PM
Socratic Sarcasm's Avatar
Socratic Sarcasm Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: My neural circuits
Posts: 683
Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

Well, Velo's starting in Celestic, as did I. I think Azelf, Samantha, and Joy are all going to Mt. Coronet, but I don't speak for their RPers (Velo and I arranged quite a bit already).
__________________
Avatar by Velocity!



Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 04-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Quaza529's Avatar
Quaza529 Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Teh halo ring
Posts: 193
Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

ah but theres a lot of people in jubilee lol XD
__________________


Like a Baws
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 04-18-2012, 09:58 PM
Winter's Avatar
Winter Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Banora, munchin' on dumbapples...
Posts: 4,527
Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

Sophia is going to avoid Jubilife as much as she possibly can, seeing as that's where the home she ran away from is located.
__________________

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 04-18-2012, 10:57 PM
Socratic Sarcasm's Avatar
Socratic Sarcasm Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: My neural circuits
Posts: 683
Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

I am Uxie.
__________________
Avatar by Velocity!



Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 04-19-2012, 01:51 PM
Quaza529's Avatar
Quaza529 Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Teh halo ring
Posts: 193
Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

anyways is anyone going to post today
__________________


Like a Baws
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com