Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-16-2012, 08:42 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Replication;. {su//it'sback!}

Yeah, sorryabout that. XD

I have an idea on how I want him to look and act, I just need a name and have to type it--shouldn't take any time at all.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 04-16-2012, 08:46 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Yeah, sorryabout that. XD

I have an idea on how I want him to look and act, I just need a name and have to type it--shouldn't take any time at all.
It's fine. xD I was just slightly confused. But then again, I do get confused a lot of the time...

Anyway, sounds good. It takes me forever to do SUs and think about them. -.-

i can't love you more than this
Old 04-16-2012, 08:57 PM
Winter Offline

Lol, I was confused as well, don't worry.

XD Riika and Duke/Seth's were copied and pasted from another RP and Sophia's was done on the spot, which it amazes me that hers came so easily, but yeah...DeviantArt artist inspired me for Giratina, lol.

Old 04-17-2012, 02:17 AM
Winter Offline

Ugh, I know, double post, but I wanted to make sure you knew I finished Giratina's SU, might add on Sophia's history later, but other than that, I'm done.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:02 AM
SkittishHeart Offline

If anything needs to be changed/subtracted/added, just tell me. :)

Name:
Samantha Silverheart
(Sammy is an acceptable nickname for her; Sam is not)

Appearance:
Standing at five feet and three inches, Sammy's height seems to match her figure nicely. Her body isn’t very fat, nor is it too thin; it’s just the perfect measure. Her layered, medium ash brown hair that reaches a few inches past her shoulder is usually left untied; sometimes, though, she wears a thin, black headband that has silver stars running across it that shine especially when under the sunlight. When in the mood, Sammy fixes her hair in a high ponytail using a simple, pink-shaded scrunchie. Whichever hairstyle she does, her right-sided bangs are always left to stay in their place -- on the corresponding part of her face, five centimeters or seven above her right eye.

Sammy doesn’t have an amazing sense of fashion, thus she commonly wears clothes that appear good to the sight of her deep brown eyes. Her trademark/signature garment is a sleeveless jacket that’s pink, green, white, silver, or black. Sometimes it comes with designs like stripes or flowers. Underneath it is a plain t-shirt (sometimes a v-neck or whatever she feels like wearing) that goes along with the color of her favorite thing to have on. And even though she dislikes the heat, Sammy prefers pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) to shorts just for the reason that she doesn’t feel comfortable showing her fine legs in public. Her footwear circles around sandals, doll shoes, and rubber shoes... whichever fits her outfit.

Personality:
Sammy acts differently depending on the people around her. When she’s with those who aren’t close to her, she stays silent, talking only when needed during conversations. It’s because of this that it’s hard for her to approach a new individual and befriend him/her; there is, however, an exception: if Sammy feels that the person is nice and isn’t intimidated by him/her, then she’ll try to make friends. Once someone becomes her pal, she’ll show the boisterous as well as childish teenager she is -- one that likes to tease those who have connected with her heart. Despite it, she shows respect for them, in addition to trying her best to keep them happy. Sammy hates seeing any of her loved ones sad, so she’ll do anything to cheer them up, even if it means making herself look like a fool. It may not seem like it, but she’s really a sweet, loving, and loyal girl who’s devoted to the humans and Pokemon she cares about.

Of course, that’s not all there is to it.

When Sammy gets irritated, which can happen easily due to her moodiness plus sensitiveness, she’ll either avoid chatting and shun everyone away, or vent out her anger at any of her friends. One must be careful when approaching her, as she can spit out some nasty insults and words... even if that person isn’t the cause of her anger. Still, Sammy tries to control herself, and is actually practicing self-possession. She wants to improve for her and everyone in her life.

History:
Sammy came from a rich family that decided to hide their wealth by living simply and buying not-so-pricey things. Her dad was a scientist; mom, teacher. They have been working at the trainer school in Snowpoint City -- their hometown and their daughter’s birthplace. The first five years of Sammy’s life went by like a breeze; time flew so fast for her back then that she couldn’t really remember much from those days. On the sixth year of her existence, her parents made her attend the school wherein they were employed, saying they wanted her to know everything there is to learn about the Pokemon world before letting her go on a journey. Sammy studied there until she was twelve and graduated; she could've had honors, yet her laziness got in the way. Mr. and Mrs. Silverheart were fine with it, though, seeing that their young lady has something more in her than what she has shown. Besides, truth be told, their real purpose was to give Sammy a chance to have a social life; she has always be very quiet as well as somewhat aloof to people, preferring the company of the Pokemon she randomly encounters in Acuity Lakefront. Anyway, the married couple's objective was fulfilled: Sammy managed to obtain a couple of friends; however, it didn’t remove her shyness.

A week subsequent to graduation, Sammy went to Acuity Lake to start playing with her old Pokemon pals again. She barely had the chance to visit that place during the past school years, mainly because of homework as well as her tiredness after a day at the mini university.
The sun was shining brightly that day -- the perfect weather for having fun. By the time her non-human companions showed up, Sammy realized that they were no longer complete, and it’s been so long since she last came there; nonetheless, they still enjoyed the company of one another. It took them hours until the teenager decided to head home. When she was about to leave, she sensed something staring at her but ignored it. Sammy returned the next morning, only to find something unfamiliar: with her Poke-buddies was a light-gray-colored Eevee with bright yellow eyes. When it saw her, it ran away, leaving her stunned. She has never seen that creature before; also, as far as she knows, an Eevee is supposed to have brown fur and eyes. The appearance of the said being wasn't the only thing that caught Sammy’s attention; the way those organs for sight looked at her… it gave her the similar sensation that she felt the day prior to this.

The Eevee kept on with its act of appearing-then-disappearing for the next seventy-two hours. Sammy, thinking that it was merely shy, just let it be.

On the fifth day since the Evolution Pokemon showed up, it finally approached Sammy -- who was simply joyful to have another companion. Or so she thought. Although the Eevee did get physically closer to her, it still didn’t want to be petted or whatnot, meaning it doesn’t consider her as a friend… yet. Of course, Sammy was disappointed; nevertheless, she continued to enjoy her time with each of the Pokemon she befriended in the area.

This went on for two months.

After those numerous minutes of moments spent with Eevee, the adolescent finally won its trust. As a result, the fox-like Pokemon evolved into an Espeon -- one that had bright gray fur and emerald green eyes. Astonished once more, Sammy couldn’t help but feel overwhelmingly delighted to have her new buddy turn into an evolution that can only be attained through complete trust and happiness. Assuming that she was now the Trainer of the Espeon, she thought of giving it a nickname… as soon as she finds out its gender. Without a second thought, the excited girl bid goodbye to the Pokemon that were with her before dashing off to the school while the Espeon followed. Inside the institution, they searched for Sammy’s father, whom she believes that can tell whether it was a male or a female. They found him in the laboratory, conducting what seemed to be an experiment. Sammy knew she shouldn’t disturb him, yet the enthusiasm running through her veins at that moment was too much that she wasn’t able to hold back; therefore, without excessive delay, she requested her dad to examine the Espeon. Mr. Coltheart, astounded to see a differently colored creature under the said specie, eagerly did what he was asked to; he gently told the Pokemon to go into the capsule-shaped container so he could start. The feline was rather wary, but due to its will to make Sammy happy, it went in. Almost immediately after it did, the scientist began inspecting its DNA to determine its gender as well as to check the cause of the unique coloration. The scrutiny took an hour or more, and when it was done, Sammy’s dad gave her the needed information: the Espeon is a female.

“And you might be interested in knowing this, my dear child,” Mr. Silverheart uttered. “Your Espeon’s color is different from the, uhh, normal ones because of the genes from her parents. I suspect that her mother is a shiny Eevee who came from a long line of, well, shiny Pokemon. As for the father, it’s most likely an Umbreon.” He paused for a short while. “You’re probably confused. Let me put it this way, then: your Espeon was supposed to be a shiny as well; however, according to my theory, the Umbreon’s black gene tried to dominate the Eevee’s shiny one, with the latter fighting back. Ultimately, it resulted to what she is today. It sounds complicated, yes, but basically, it’s some sort of a genetic mutation; it can happen to any Pokemon, albeit relatively rare.”

Sammy, dumbfounded, wasn’t able to reply; all she managed to do was smile and nod, as if she understood something... well, she actually did -- a bit.

“Now,” Sammy’s father started, “be careful with… what’s her name?”

“Sow-lee,” she pronounced.

“Err, spell?”

“S-o-l-i-e. Solie.”

“Why that?”

“Silver sun. Sun is the English meaning of sol; the letters i and e are from silver.”

“Hm, okay.” It was all that came out from his mouth, but in his head he was thinking that it was just the alternative of -y. “As I was saying, take extra care of Solie, especially if you plan to keep her out of her Pokeball -- when you get some; she’ll definitely attract a lot of evil people.”

“All right, then, Dad. Thank you.” Sammy flashed a smile. “I’ll be returning to our house now; it’s waaay past lunch time. See you tonight!” And with that the Trainer and her Espeon left the building for their destination.

Everything went smoothly fine for the following three months; Sammy and Solie spent more time together, both in having fun as well as training, while still keeping in touch with their Poke-pals. The Trainer also retained her bond with her human friends, who all adored the gray Espeon. Life was good there, yet Sammy desired to experience more of the world outside their city; besides, she was already above the eligible age for starting on a journey, so it shouldn’t be a problem. When she told her folks her decision, they willingly agreed; her mom even commented “It’s about time!”
Prior to sleeping that night, Sammy packed up her things -- a few clothes and other necessary stuffs -- into her backpack. Subsequently, she dozed off.

The next morning filled her with a feeling of adventure; it was the moment she had been waiting for -- the chance for her to finally set foot on other lands. Thankfully, Professor Rowan had sent her own Pokedex as well as five Pokeballs through the transporter thingy in the Pokemon Center; therefore, she didn’t have to walk all the way to Sandgem Town just to get them.
This marked the beginning of her being an official Pokemon Trainer.

It was inevitable for Sammy to encounter friends, a few rivals, and others during her travel. She really would have preferred to come across Pokemon, not humans, due to her bashfulness, but since she couldn’t do anything about it, she chose to avoid fretting over it. Solie felt the same; after hearing what Mr. Coltheart said regarding her getting the attention of bad guys, she became rather timid around new people. In spite of it, the both of them pursued to complete the eight badges of Sinnoh, with the help of the Pokemon that Sammy captured. It wasn’t an easy road; battling the gym leaders was thoroughly challenging. Despite their several losses, they earned the needed emblems in order to compete in the Sinnoh League. Sammy and her Pokemon trainer truly hard for it, which helped the Trainer obtain the (top) nineteenth place.

Subsequent to that big event, Sammy made up her mind and started to take the trip for going home. On her way, she caught a glimpse of a random Pokemon performing a beautiful combination of moves. That reminder her about a certain topic back at her school: Pokemon Contests. Now interested, Sammy put off her initial decision to focus on being a good coordinator. Contests are unlike ordinary battles and for her, they were more difficult. Of course, hardship didn’t stop her from trying; with enough time and practice, she got the sufficient number of ribbons for the chance to compete in the Grand Festival. Sadly, she didn’t win. She was okay with it, though, and after that, she finally returned to Snowpoint City... only to find out that something had gone wrong with the Legends.

Pokemon:
Solie (Female Espeon; has a different complexion from the rest of the Espeon, and is always out of her Pokeball except when needed to be kept in) ~ As implied in the freakishly long history of Sammy, Solie was the Trainer’s first Pokemon. Her parents were indeed a shiny female Eevee and a male Umbreon, who both prohibited her from making contact with humans, as there’s a huge chance for her to be caught by vile ones. Being the obedient kit she is, she followed what they told her; besides, it’s not like anyone could find their well-concealed den in Route 217. After three months since she was brought into the world, Solie got curious about the people; observing them in the shadows wasn't really enough for her -- all she ever saw were them battling with their Pokemon. The then Eevee wanted to know if that’s the sole thing they do, so without her folks’ permission, she ventured farther than she usually does -- eventually arriving in Acuity Lakefront. It was there where she primarily set eyes on Sammy, who was playing with some Pokemon. She remained hidden as she watched… her. They appeared to be having a whole lot of fun with the Trainer, thus wondering how it felt to be alongside a human like her. The next day, Solie questioned Sammy’s Poke-friends regarding her personality and such when they were alone; as soon as the girl arrived, she fled. It wasn’t because of timidity; rather, it was out of cautiousness. She repeated the ask-then-run-away thing for the succeeding four days, wishing to be more familiarized with Sammy. Staying after each interview was not an option, as she was sure that the Trainer would be aware of the fact that she was keeping an eye on her. On the following day, Solie decided to finally approach Sammy without accepting physical contact from her; she was still a little wary. She spent the said two months getting to know Sammy first-handedly. And the night before the morning she evolved, Solie told her folks about the Trainer that she has befriended. Expecting them to scold her, what they did instead surprised her; the shiny Eevee and the Umbreon said they had the feeling she was growing close to a human. When she inquired how, they responded with something like a parent’s intuition. Pleased with her understanding parents, Solie showed Sammy to them the next day. She knew that the young lady would be taking her on a journey once she evolves; therefore, she also said her farewell to them, prior to going over to her. The moment she allowed the girl to stroke her, she turned into the Espeon she is now.
When Solie heard Mr. Silverheart’s theory concerning her color, she immediately believed it, considering it as something that can really happen. Her timidity sprouted from what the scientist said… as well as from when she had read the minds of some vile people that she and Sammy encountered.
~ The most gentle and playful among Sammy’s Pokemon, Solie would rather spend countless hours of toying with a ball or having a game of fetch with her Trainer than battle -- something that she really dislikes. Sammy knows about this, thus she doesn’t let the Espeon fight unless it’s necessary, which is a good deal for the feline-like creature. Solie does participate in training, but it’s only because she wants to stay… fit and strong so she can protect her friends. Also, she attacks merely with moves that are under the special category, as she believes they’re less painful -- in a way -- than physical ones.
As stated earlier, Solie is timid; she usually teleports away whenever a human stranger comes near her, unless Sammy manages to prevent her from doing so.

~ Unlike the common Espeon, Solie's sleek, feline body is covered in fine, smooth fur colored in bright gray, with her inverted-triangular nose as well as the circular gem on her forehead having a slate gray hue. Her slanted almond-shaped eyes consist of white irises that are surrounded by brilliant emerald-green sclera, which clearly reflect the emotions of this Pokemon: they sparkle whenever she’s excited and turn a little dim if her spirits are low. Lastly, her large ears have lavender-pink-shaded insides.

Here's a pic:
Spoiler:

Recolored by yours truly.

Paws (Female Glameow; she pops out of her Pokeball from time to time, especially when bored) ~ Sammy found this gray feline in Route 222, fending off a bunch of Chatot that were bothering her and her Purugly mother, who appeared to be dying. She quickly helped the poor Pokemon by shooing the noisy bird-like creature, and then brought the Purugly to the Pokemon Center in Sunyshore City. Unfortunately, she passed away, leaving the Glameow under the care of Sammy. Initially, the Catty Pokemon was somewhat hostile, clawing her whenever she tried to get near her. She thought it was just the grief of losing a beloved, so she handled her patiently as well as with care and love. Soon enough, the Glameow softened up; she and Solie even became the best of Poke-friends.
~A strategic and sturdy battler, one is advised not to mess around when up against this Glameow; she’s great at dodging-then-attacking, often being able to inflict a lot of damage in a single approach. When the opponent is a motherly figure, however, Paws will hesitate to fight -- even surrendering if her emotions overwhelm her.
Paws is sweet… endearingly sweet, and she shows this side of her only to Sammy -- with whom she loves cuddling. Admittedly, she’s rather jealous of Solie’s closeness to their Trainer, yet she doesn’t do anything bad to the Espeon -- she is her best friend, after all; moreover, Paws isn’t the spiteful type, clearly defying the said behavior of a Glameow. She used to be fickle with food, though, and was taught by Sammy to appreciate what was given to her; it took some time for her to apply the teenager’s lesson, but she gradually did.
As a habit, Paws twirls her swirly tail to make it appear like it’s dancing.

Gale (Male Braviary; the foreigner) ~ This courageous dude was given to Sammy by her father when he was out on a trip. Mr. Silverheart said he found him wandering the forest in Unova and he decided to catch it, since he thought she’d like the cute bird.
True to his specie, Gale is fearless; he’d never back down from a fight and will protect anyone in need. Being in an alien region, however, is quite hard for him; Pokemon would always look at him suspiciously, gossiping. He didn’t mind them and remained proud, holding his head high. As long as Sammy, Solie, and Paws accept him, he’s cool with everything else.

Other:
Sammy was used under a dissimilar name in another RP in a different forum. Her team and history also changed. I reused her because she’s the first RP character that I gave a decent appearance description without a picture, and I really like her, plus I’ll be developing her personality if ideas come to me. :3

Yes, I make monstrous, nonsensical histories; I also give my character's Pokemon their own history and personality.

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3

Last edited by SkittishHeart; 04-17-2012 at 05:58 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Ugh, I know, double post, but I wanted to make sure you knew I finished Giratina's SU, might add on Sophia's history later, but other than that, I'm done.
Sounds good. Accepted~

FireSong: Wow! That's an amazing SU! Accepted~

Old 04-17-2012, 04:08 PM
Quaza529 Offline

you know my last role-play ended abruptly while making it out it didn't last that long this role-play will go as long as possible

Like a Baws
Old 04-17-2012, 04:31 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaza529 View Post
you know my last role-play ended abruptly while making it out it didn't last that long this role-play will go as long as possible
Yeah, that happens to quite a few roleplays. Hopefully it won't happen to this one.

And to everyone. Link to the RP which is now up is here.

Old 04-17-2012, 06:01 PM
SkittishHeart Offline

Default Re: Replication;. {su&ds//it'sback!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post
FireSong: Wow! That's an amazing SU! Accepted~
Thanks. :)

I changed and added some stuff in Paws' personality. And I included a Braviary in Sammy's team, if you don't mind. Once it's approved, I'll be posting... later today.

First banner with GIMP. Hooray for finally being able to make something. Nyar~ :3

Last edited by SkittishHeart; 04-17-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:31 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSong View Post

Thanks. :)

I changed and added some stuff in Paws' personality. And I included a Braviary in Sammy's team, if you don't mind. Once it's approved, I'll be posting... later today.
Looks good! I don't mind at all. :)

Old 04-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Quaza529 Offline

I finished my first post in replication
yay

Like a Baws
Old 04-17-2012, 08:02 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

I probably shouldn't do this, considering I have a few outstanding site-related projects, but ever since I saw this, I can't shake Dialga's character from my head. When something comes together like that, it's usually a good thing to act on it. :3

So, basically, I'd really like to reserve Dialga ^^

Might, just might go for Palkia, but I'll wait to see if anyone else wants it first. It would work better that way, actually!

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 04-17-2012, 08:20 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaza529 View Post
I finished my first post in replication
yay
Awesome! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
I probably shouldn't do this, considering I have a few outstanding site-related projects, but ever since I saw this, I can't shake Dialga's character from my head. When something comes together like that, it's usually a good thing to act on it. :3

So, basically, I'd really like to reserve Dialga ^^

Might, just might go for Palkia, but I'll wait to see if anyone else wants it first. It would work better that way, actually!
Haha, I always try to limit myself on things, but it usually doesn't go too well and I end up with twice the amount of things I can do in one time. xD

Okay. Reserved~

Old 04-17-2012, 08:27 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

I have a feeling this is going to be a GREAT role play. I, too, just finished my first post. Can't wait for everything to get rolling!

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 04-17-2012, 08:37 PM
Silver_Fang Offline

Name:: Yukiko
Disguise Name:: Crystal Frost
Species:: Articuno

Appearance::

Human Appearance:: The first thing that many people notice first about Crystal is her hair. “Crystal” has long light blue hair that comes down to the small of her back. She also has icy blue eyes that seem to accentuate her unique name. Her eyes are the most expressive part of her body and it is often the only way to tell what she is feeling at any given moment, through her face anyway.

Crystal is a rather tall woman standing a good head above most. She is also very slender. She has gentle and very feminine facial features. She is most often seen in very professional clothing: A knee length-dark blue skirt, black heels, a white blouse and a navy blue suit coat. She also wears black thin wire frame glasses and is never seen anywhere without her silver snowflake necklace.

Crystal moves with a sense of grace about her. Each step seemingly carefully chosen. It is incredibly rare to see her stumble or fall.

Personality:: Yukiko sees no need in changing her personality from one form to the other. She is a legendary pokemon and she refuses to see herself as anything else. Yukiko always carries herself with an air of superiority about her.

She is a shrewd negotiator and is very cunning in her dealings with both humans, in her legendary form, and in contracts while in her human form. She is a bit of a wordsmith and is able to find and exploit loopholes to her benefit.

She trusts very few people or pokemon, outside of the legendaries, however she will fiercely protect those that have earned her trust. However, with humans that has gained her favor she generally sees them as her property and is overprotective of them. Crystal doesn't like others, especially legendary pokemon, get close to her humans.

Crystal is very encouraging of those she cares about. Though, instead of praise she believes that pushing others to improve is far superior then telling them when they did a good job. As a result she often is perceived as being very critical of others but she is just trying to help them. Not only to better themselves but also as a status symbol to her. Because in her mind successful humans in her charge are a symbol of her power and might.

While she does take care of the humans she takes under her wing, she is not afraid of using them to fulfill her own agenda.

History:: To be revealed later. After her escape she set herself up as a Novel Agent to lead Bill to Sinnoh.

Other:: She senses something in Bill that makes her think that he will be able to help save the other legendaries.

Name: Bill Silvers

Appearance: Bill is short for his height standing at a mere 5'4”. He has broad shoulders and if he's being completely honest with himself, which he seldom is, he is a bit round in the middle. Bill is usually tan as he spends a great deal of his time outside. His facial features are all very masculine and sharp. His hair is a dark brown almost black. It has been sometime since his last hair cut and so his hair is a bit unruly. It curls at the end and is often left uncombed unless he's attending a special event.

His clothing of choice are a pair of gray sweatpants, his ratty old sneakers, a white tee, and a gray hoodie but as of late he's been on so many book signings that his wardrobe has been much more formal. Going with a black suit jacket and pants, and a solid colored men's dress shirt.

Personality: Bill appears to a very light hearted individual. Always there with a smile and a joke. He is very charismatic and loves meeting new people, especially fans. He has a way with words and has been able to convince some criminals and government officials to allow him to interview them. He does his best to make people feel at ease around him, although he feels incredibly uncomfortable when someone around him starts crying.

Bill can seem a bit pompous and narcissistic at times it is only because of his own insecurities. He really doesn't think that there is anything worthwhile about him and the fame he believes is merely submitting the right book at the right time and has nothing to do with his level of talent or his hard work.

While many people that Bill knows from the parties he attends are flippant about their friends Bill is very selective about who he considers his friends. Apart from his mother and a few friends back in Goldenrod City the only friends Bill has are his pokemon. He loves them dearly. Bill would do anything necessary to protect his friends and loved ones.

Bill's mind is usually on his work as he dreams up new crimes and villains to try and match wits with his detective Jason Steel. Bill believes strongly in authentic characters and scenarios. He is more than willing to do whatever it takes to write a quality story. Bill is a hard-working individual but knows when it's time to sit back and relax. As a result of his diligence he has a great deal of knowledge on Criminology and the criminal justice system.

History: Bill did not have the dream childhood, the only saving grace was his mother teaching him to read at a young age so he had a way to escape. His father and himself never got along. Jeremy Silvers, his father, believed strongly that art held no place in the real world. He did his best to imprint this onto his only child by belittling him at almost every opportunity he got in an attempt to force him onto the “right path” of starting a business. It was not uncommon for his father to call him “stupid” or “worthless” because he spent his time in a fantasy world instead of learning how to make money. He tried to ignore this by delving into the books his mother would buy him but the verbal abuse became more and more frequent and was sometimes accompanied by mild physical abuse, being pushed against the wall or thrown over a couch.

The only reason Bill didn't leave for home when he turned ten was because Bill's determination to become a writer couldn't be shaken by his father. In fact his resolve was only strengthened with each insult. His mother never knew the extent of his father's insults because Bill felt that would mean his father would win their battle of wills. He couldn't break, it just wasn't in his nature. His mother loved him and for his tenth birthday got him a Litwick for his birthday.

The two were often up late writing together. Litwick became Bill's closest friend, which he named Flicker. Flicker made the wrath of his father much more tolerable. When he turned 18 one of the few possessions he took with him when he left was his faithful companion. He managed to get a job at a Pokemart in Ecruteak City and a small one-bedroom apartment. It was miserable work but at least he was free from his father. He had been trying to get an idea for a story when fate intervened. He was walking outside when he saw the local Officer Jenny apprehending a criminal wanted for pokemon poaching. He managed to convince her to allow him to speak with him at the station. After the interview he talked to Jenny spoke for a while about law enforcement. The whole ordeal was very beneficial and it became the basis for his novel Burning Steel.

It was published and he made a substantial amount of money. Bill was able to travel and speak with other members of law enforcement and criminals across the regions. Bill was absolutely passionate about his new found job and was determined to make his future novels as realistic as possible.

Since then he has written another novel in the series entitled Steel Resolve, which was loosely based on Red's encounters with Team Rocket in Kanto. The book would be more focused on pokemon battles and so Bill spent a fair amount of time battling and training his pokemon. During his time battling, catching, and training Bill aquired two other members for his team: a Marowak and a Primeape.

Bill is currently doing a book tour of Steel Resolve in Sinnoh, at the request of his agent Crystal.

Other:: None

Pokemon::

Name: Flicker
Species: Chandelure
Personality: Flicker is a very quiet pokemon preferring to stay by Bill's side. She respects him highly and they've bonded over the time they've spent together.
Other: Is frequently out of her pokeball.

Name: Theo
Species: Marowak
Personality: The strong and slient type Theo rarely speaks and instead allows his club to do the talking for him. When allowed free outside of battle Theo will often wander the forests and meditate. He is a fierce combatant
Other: Has taken Tyson under his wing and is a mentor of sorts to him.

Name: Tyson
Species: Primeape
Personality: Unlike the other pokemon in his party Tyson is very aggressive. He is one to pick a fight with other pokemon and is not afraid to hit them while they're down. The one pokemon he won't start something with is Theo as he has a great deal of respect for him, for an unknown reason to Bill.
Other: Is mentored by Theo.