Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-15-2012, 06:56 PM
Elecii Offline

Default Re: Replication;. {su//it'sback!}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
This is a minor edit, but I feel you should know, Elecii, that I changed Thom's Purrloin into a Manectric.
Okay, that's fine~

i can't love you more than this
Old 04-15-2012, 07:37 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Hmm, I remember this RP, it got really crazy, but everything else is going really slowly right now, soooo--wait a minute... *looks accusingly at Coddleflop* Dang, no Wanda and Aki, then... Eh, reserve for Entei and a human (oh, how I've missed Riika!) and I'll figure out whethere I want to drag in Seth or Liz (with whom Phione would follow) later.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 04-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Hmm, I remember this RP, it got really crazy, but everything else is going really slowly right now, soooo--wait a minute... *looks accusingly at Coddleflop* Dang, no Wanda and Aki, then... Eh, reserve for Entei and a human (oh, how I've missed Riika!) and I'll figure out whethere I want to drag in Seth or Liz (with whom Phione would follow) later.
Yeah, it went way too quickly last time, like the legends had barely even met up before they went to war with the replicas, who seemed to die like on the spot with no actual fighting what-so-ever.

I just hope this time it moves at a more regular pace and things aren't rushed.

I remember your characters now! Reserved~

Old 04-16-2012, 02:48 AM
Winter Offline

Yeah it did, and it got really confusing really fast. Hopefully this one is better. Haha! Now you remember them???

Name:: Duke
Disguise Name:: Seth Micheals
Species:: Entei
Appearance:: Fairly standard Entei
Human Appearance:: Seth is about 5' 11" and lean, with seriously tan skin. He has chocolate brown hair cut shorter in the back than his bangs, which are grown out and frame his face, seemingly held back by a blaze of yellow and red dyed bangs towards the top of his head that look like they've been gelled in place to form a crest similar to that on Entei's head, and has gray eyes. He tends to be seen wearing a black t-shirt under a brown hoodie that has white fur around the cuffs and hood along with a pair of your average jeans and sneakers. Provided you can get him to show his wrists to you, he wears what appear to be metal bracelets, one around each wrist.
Personality:: Though he seems like the kind that would be cold and quiet, Seth can be both that, or really friendly, especially towards other pokemon and the few he considers his friends, but he still doesn't seem to talk often. He does, however, have an awkward habit of answering questions out of the blue if he knows the answer, even if he's not in the conversation that he's answering the question to. In spite of his calm, quiet, personality, he seems to be quite attatched to Riika and seems to also hold worry and guilt over the scars on her arms. He gets easily flustered over her protective attitude towards him when he's the one who has powers, but Seth's been told and shown before plenty of times that Riika can handle herself.
History:: You'll find out, I'm sure--just know this isn't the first time he's met Riika.
Other:: He likes hanging out in trees, now that they can take his weight.

Name:: Riika Amano
Appearance:: Riika is tall and darkly tanned, as well as lean, for 17 year-old standards. She has lower-back length rust-colored hair, with a black newsboy hat perched atop her head, as well as vibrant red eyes. Riika wears a black camisole top and black armwarmers that go above her elbows to nearly her shoulders, which hide a very nasty set of scars almost the full length of her arms, along with a pair of ragged jeans and tennis shoes. She totes around a dark grey backpack with all her stuff in it, and has a silver seashell necklace around her neck that she loves and never takes off. The necklace was given to her on her 10th birthday, and her twin sister has a matching one. She usually has a bored expression on her face.
Personality:: Riika is a rough, often loud-mouthed girl who isn't afraid to state her mind. She's sweet to her pokemon, but not many others, and is known for getting into fist-fights with Team Rocket members back in her home region of Kanto because she has such a deep-rooted hatred for them. Riika has a clear sense of right and wrong, and is ready to run into wrong at full force, punching and kicking with her pokemon beside her. She has a short patience for things, and doesn't take to hyperactive kids or idiocy very well. Riika's the kind of person who'd hit you just as soon as she'd look at you once she decides whether or not she likes you. She's easily irritated, and yet she can become a totally different person around people she considers her friends, and will do just about anything to keep Seth safe.
History:: You'll find out along the way, I'm sure. XD To keep it brief, she has a twin sister who is nothing like her and an older brother--oh, and she's known "Seth" for a while now. Actually, he's the reason her arms are the way they are now...
Pokemon::
Raichu-Male-Sasu
Blastiose-Female-Katara
Espeon-Male-Asterisk 'Aster'
Ninetales-Feamle-Kami
Gardevoir-Female-Rose
Other:: She isn't opposed to climbing trees with Seth, and she also happens to know of his true identity--she was the first person he sought out once the legends discovered Cyrus's plan, knowing he could trust her and that she would be willing to help.

Name:: Sophia Triste
Appearance:: Sophia could honestly be the poster child for "Innocent Kids of the World" or something--she's small even for her age, and it either makes people want to help her, or makes people think that they can easily bully her/not take her seriously, and while Sophia likes people being nice to her, those who expect to easily bully her have another thing coming. She has hair that is such a pale shade of blonde that it almost looks white which falls in little waves to her mid-back, as well as kind honey brown eyes and a gentle, trusting smile. Her skin is pale in spite the fact that she seems to always be outside and wearing a simple red sundress. She likes to run around barefoot, however she does wear sandals when she needs to wear shoes, and carries her pokeballs and such in a simple white, over-the-shoulder bag.
Personality:: Sophia is incredibly trusting and kind to everyone when she first meets them, but will no hesitate to say what she may about you if you prove yourself worthy of her dislike or break her trust. She's incredibly smart for her young age, and prefers strong and kind pokemon over the useless cute, fluffy ones, knowing that battling is about the only way she can make a living and protect herself from the bad people in the world. She seems to be more at ease around pokemon than normal people in spite the fact that many are kind to her, though it would take you spending time around her to notice it and see that she tends to distance herself from kids her own age, preferring to talk to older people who have more sense than children do. She may be chatty or reserved, depending on her mood, though she seems to lean more towards the chatty little kid she should be by nature. She trusts her pokemon with her life and would do anything for both them and the surprising few that she actually considers her friends...but then again, she's also the kind of person who would give the last bit of money in her wallet to someone who really needed it even if she was hungry herself. She's also a neverending source of patience and encouragement in spite the fact that she hardly ever thinks highly of herself and refuses to talk about her past unless she's backed against a wall on the matter.
History:: Sophia was born into your average middle class family in Jubilife, the middle child of three, with a sister four years older than her and a brother two years younger. While life wasn't particularly hard for them, Sophia was taught early on to be respectful and kind to others, and work hard for the things she wanted. People in the town adored her when she was little, however, they began to notice as she grew that she seemed to distance herself from people and play more with other pokemon rather than kids her age. Then the kids began telling their parents about "weird Sophia" and how she not only talked to, bu tseemed to understand the creatures she played with. First it was marked off as an overactive imagination, but when her distancing became more pronounced and her talking to and seeming to understan dpokemon didn't change, even the adults started calling her strange and began avoiding her. Kids called her a freak, and Sophia only responded by distancing herself from people even more. Eventually she grew tired of it all and began to think things would be better if she disappeared...so without a word to anyone, she set off for the woods near her home the day she turned ten and didn't look back. She found Musei badly hurt the same day and took him to a Pokemon Center to be healed, from that point on, they stuck together. Sophia devoted her time to teaching Musei to speak in English, and he has progressed quite a bit, however he doesn't totally have a handle on it, and will commonly use images and feelings just as much as he uses actual words. From there, she accumulated a group of mostly left behind pokemon as she traveled, taking in Apache after her trainer released her on the grounds of being "too wild," Poppy after he almost snapped and hurt his trainer for pushing him too far, Shi when she rescued him from kids throwing rocks at him, Blue and Diva are the only members of her team she acquired normally. Even though she no longer deals with the put-downs and insults that she did when she was younger, she still remembers both the things she was taught by her parents about kindness and the lack of kindness people showed her, leaving her to put up a cheerful front for everyone else while she tries to overcome the damage done to her.
Gallade-Male-Musei Ichi (Though she tends to just call him Musei--he is mute, and uses telepathy to talk to Sophia, often he is found out of his pokeball and watching over her, he acts as the "adult" in her life)
Gyrados-Female-Apache (Heaven help you if the words "Apache, eat," come out of her mouth.)
Absol-Male-Shi
Riolu-Female-Diva
Ursaring-Male-Poppy
Blue-Female-Altaria
Other:: She can talk to pokemon and understand their responses, but keep her ability hidden from most others because of how people thought she was crazy when she was growing up. Oh--and DO NOT threaten her, if Musei and/or Poppy will attempt to shred you to bits...

Name:: Yosomono (Literally means "stranger/outsider")
Disguise Name:: Sakasa Yochi (Literally, "Reverse World"... I had waaaay too much fun making his names puns)
Species:: Giratina
Appearance:: Standard Giratina
Human Appearance:: As the human he calls Sakasa, Yosomono takes on a rather imposing appearance. He stands in at 6' 2", with a runner's build--not that you can tell it with all the clothing he wears, or suspect it with his sickly pale, almost gray-ish skin. He has wildly spiked (however not overly long) blond hair with a few streaks of darker gray shot through it which he says is a dye job, and almost glowing red eyes, which he passes off as contacts to any who actually have the courage to ask him about them, though most simply look away, and a single vertical line under each eye that, provided anyone asks, he claims to be eyeliner. Over a simple red and black striped shirt, Sakasa wears a well-worn gray trenchcoat-style jacket with a black scarf fringed with red wrapped around the jacket's flipped-up collar. He also wears a pair of gray, somewhat wrinkled skinny jeans with combat boots to keep with the rest of his odd look. Provided you can get his jacket off him, you might notice a few yellow markings on his skin as well.
Personality:: Yosomono's personality did not change much wit his adoption of his Sakasa persona. He's one of those fairly antisocial guys who doesn't like to start conversations much, though he doesn't mind chatting if you can pull him out of his shell, in fact, he's almost kind of shy. For being rumored to have a violent past, he is fairly easygoing, however if you push him far enough, it's likely that his oh-so-carefully placed wall of easygoingness (is that a word? XD) will shatter and he will snap, proceeding to go on a rampage until he manages to calm down. He's also proven himself to be hard-working, paying for meals eaten out by working them off since he has no other way of earning money rather than stealing. He hates seeing people bullied or isolated, as that's how he felt he was treated by the other legendaries, even if he had a violent streak when he was younger.
History:: Will be revealed later
Other:: He will end up traveling with Sophia, probably within my intro post simply because I find hilarity in the idea of Sophia paying for his food and then dragging him out of a convenience store by the jacket cuff like she bought him in the process, but anyway... XD

Last edited by Winter; 04-22-2012 at 09:49 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:44 AM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Yeah it did, and it got really confusing really fast. Hopefully this one is better. Haha! Now you remember them???

Name:: Duke
Disguise Name:: Seth Micheals
Species:: Entei
Appearance:: Fairly standard Entei
Human Appearance:: Seth is about 5' 11" and lean, with seriously tan skin. He has chocolate brown hair cut shorter in the back than his bangs, which are grown out and frame his face, seemingly held back by a blaze of yellow and red dyed bangs towards the top of his head that look like they've been gelled in place to form a crest similar to that on Entei's head, and has gray eyes. He tends to be seen wearing a black t-shirt under a brown hoodie that has white fur around the cuffs and hood along with a pair of your average jeans and sneakers. Provided you can get him to show his wrists to you, he wears what appear to be metal bracelets, one around each wrist.
Personality:: Though he seems like the kind that would be cold and quiet, Seth can be both that, or really friendly, especially towards other pokemon and the few he considers his friends, but he still doesn't seem to talk often. He does, however, have an awkward habit of answering questions out of the blue if he knows the answer, even if he's not in the conversation that he's answering the question to. In spite of his calm, quiet, personality, he seems to be quite attatched to Riika and seems to also hold worry and guilt over the scars on her arms. He gets easily flustered over her protective attitude towards him when he's the one who has powers, but Seth's been told and shown before plenty of times that Riika can handle herself.
History:: You'll find out, I'm sure--just know this isn't the first time he's met Riika.
Other:: He likes hanging out in trees, now that they can take his weight.

Name:: Riika Amano
Appearance:: Riika is tall and darkly tanned, as well as lean, for 17 year-old standards. She has lower-back length rust-colored hair, with a black newsboy hat perched atop her head, as well as vibrant red eyes. Riika wears a black camisole top and black armwarmers that go above her elbows to nearly her shoulders, which hide a very nasty set of scars almost the full length of her arms, along with a pair of ragged jeans and tennis shoes. She totes around a dark grey backpack with all her stuff in it, and has a silver seashell necklace around her neck that she loves and never takes off. The necklace was given to her on her 10th birthday, and her twin sister has a matching one. She usually has a bored expression on her face.
Personality:: Riika is a rough, often loud-mouthed girl who isn't afraid to state her mind. She's sweet to her pokemon, but not many others, and is known for getting into fist-fights with Team Rocket members back in her home region of Kanto because she has such a deep-rooted hatred for them. Riika has a clear sense of right and wrong, and is ready to run into wrong at full force, punching and kicking with her pokemon beside her. She has a short patience for things, and doesn't take to hyperactive kids or idiocy very well. Riika's the kind of person who'd hit you just as soon as she'd look at you once she decides whether or not she likes you. She's easily irritated, and yet she can become a totally different person around people she considers her friends, and will do just about anything to keep Seth safe.
History:: You'll find out along the way, I'm sure. XD To keep it brief, she has a twin sister who is nothing like her and an older brother--oh, and she's known "Seth" for a while now. Actually, he's the reason her arms are the way they are now...
Raichu-Male-Sasu
Blastiose-Female-Katara
Espeon-Male-Asterisk 'Aster'
Ninetales-Feamle-Kami
Gardevoir-Female-Rose
Other:: She isn't opposed to climbing trees with Seth, and she also happens to know of his true identity--she was the first person he sought out once the legends discovered Cyrus's plan, knowing he could trust her and that she would be willing to help.

Name:: Sophia Triste
Appearance:: Sophia could honestly be the poster child for "Innocent Kids of the World" or something--she's small even for her age, and it either makes people want to help her, or makes people think that they can easily bully her/not take her seriously, and while Sophia likes people being nice to her, those who expect to easily bully her have another thing coming. She has hair that is such a pale shade of blonde that it almost looks white which falls in little waves to her mid-back, as well as kind honey brown eyes and a gentle, trusting smile. Her skin is pale in spite the fact that she seems to always be outside and wearing a simple red sundress. She likes to run around barefoot, however she does wear sandals when she needs to wear shoes, and carries her pokeballs and such in a simple white, over-the-shoulder bag.
Personality:: Sophia is incredibly trusting and kind to everyone when she first meets them, but will no hesitate to say what she may about you if you prove yourself worthy of her dislike or break her trust. She's incredibly smart for her young age, and prefers strong and kind pokemon over the useless cute, fluffy ones, knowing that battling is about the only way she can make a living and protect herself from the bad people in the world. She seems to be more at ease around pokemon than normal people in spite the fact that many are kind to her, though it would take you spending time around her to notice it and see that she tends to distance herself from kids her own age, preferring to talk to older people who have more sense than children do. She may be chatty or reserved, depending on her mood, though she seems to lean more towards the chatty little kid she should be by nature. She trusts her pokemon with her life and would do anything for both them and the surprising few that she actually considers her friends...but then again, she's also the kind of person who would give the last bit of money in her wallet to someone who really needed it even if she was hungry herself. She's also a neverending source of patience and encouragement in spite the fact that she hardly ever thinks highly of herself and refuses to talk about her past unless she's backed against a wall on the matter.
History:: (Still deciding on whether or not to reveal during the RP or post a bit of her history)
Gallade-Male-Musei Ichi (Though she tends to just call him Musei--he is mute, and uses telepathy to talk to Sophia, often he is found out of his pokeball and watching over her, he acts as the "adult" in her life)
Gyrados-Female-Apache (Heaven help you if the words "Apache, eat," come out of her mouth.)
Absol-Male-Shi
Riolu-Female-Diva
Ursaring-Male-Poppy
Blue-Female-Altaria
Other:: She can talk to pokemon and understand their responses, but keep her ability hidden from most others because of how people thought she was crazy when she was growing up. Oh--and DO NOT threaten her, if Musei and/or Poppy will attempt to shred you to bits...

Hmm, if you don't mind actually, could you reserve me Giratina as well? XD
Yes, now. I have this thing where I forget everything then someone mentions one tiny little thing and I remember everything. xD

Accepted~

And of course. Reserved~

Old 04-16-2012, 02:51 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Name: Joy
Disguise Name: Mazina (Mah-zee-na) De’clarosa (De-clah-ros-ah) [Mazi]
Species: Mesprit
Appearance: Serioslyyoushouldknowwhatthelakeguardianslooklike
Joy is, for the most part, a light grey-blue color. Her eyes are like that of a wolf’s, slit, and amber. She has two tails, each one with a red jewel on it said to be part of the Red Chain. She also has a matching red jewel on her forehead, though it is not part of the chain, and it is larger. She has a bit of magenta on her face and what appears to some as magenta hair. She wears a silver necklace in both appearances.
Human Appearance: Mazi is somewhat short, only 4’7. She has a pale completion, yet she has pitch black hair with hot pink and light pink streaks. Her eyes are an off-amber color; for they are redder then they are amber. She can normally be seen wearing a grey dress with a pitch black belt. On the belt, there is a red jewel much like that on a Mesprit’s tail. She wears a silver necklace in both appearances.
Personality: Mazi is a child at heart; always playful and, as her real name states, joyful. She is also optimistic at times that no one, not even the most optimistic person on earth, would think of being optimistic, when absolutely all hope had been lost. When she’s in a bad mood, she normally is found in a corner, under a tree, or in some dark area, sitting down and doing something such as drawing, mumbling to herself, or singing. If you are a friend of hers, she will trust you with her life. If you are not a friend of hers, however, she’ll slap you with anything she can carry, from a feather to a frying pan, and more.
History: {TBR}
Other: I like trains.

Name: Hope
Disguise Name: Raven Emeralds
Species: Latias
Appearance: Hope is a normal Latias with no noticeable differences, though she does have a gold chain necklace.
Human Appearance: Raven has shoulder-length crimson hair and blue eyes. She has a silver chain necklace with a red triangle at the end of it that she never takes off. She stands about 5’7 and has a very pale completion. She wears a red shirt with a blue triangle in the center, and faded blue jeans. Her shoes are the only thing she changes and is noticeable, one day she could be wearing leather boots, the next cowgirl boots, the next she could be wearing flats.
Personality: While in disguise, Raven is pretty laid-back. She would never freak out, unless the possibility that Justin Beiber were taking over the world with the help of Rebecca Black, but that would be a total disaster. She is somewhat kind, but is mainly the rude, strong type. She doesn't trust people easily.

As Latias, Hope is quite kind, and would protect her friends with her life. She isn’t one to talk too much, and in case of emergency, she wouldn’t run and hide until her friends were safe.
Other: I like turtles.

Name: Jewel Retakai
Appearance: Jewel is about 4’10, and has a bit of a darker complexion than Raven and Mazi. She has long, curly dark brown hair with one red streak down the side. Her blue eyes match the color of the sky, to an extent. She can normally be seen wearing a black Evanescence shirt and faded flared jeans.
Personality: Jewel’s like a mix of Mazi and Raven. She is a kid at heart at all times, though she is also laid back. People have called her antisocial in the past, though she isn’t, she’s just strong, silent, and somewhat rude. She can push herself to be kind, though it takes some time to get her to be kind to you.
Pokémon: She doesn’t own any Pokémon.
Other: I hate personalities.

Last edited by MoonKit; 04-18-2012 at 05:18 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonKit View Post
Name: Joy
Disguise Name: Mazina (Mah-zee-na) De’clarosa (De-clah-ros-ah) [Mazi]
Species: Mesprit
Appearance: Serioslyyoushouldknowwhatthelakeguardianslooklike
Joy is, for the most part, a light grey-blue color. Her eyes are like that of a wolf’s, slit, and amber. She has two tails, each one with a red jewel on it said to be part of the Red Chain. She also has a matching red jewel on her forehead, though it is not part of the chain, and it is larger. She has a bit of magenta on her face and what appears to some as magenta hair. She wears a silver necklace in both appearances.
Human Appearance: Mazi is somewhat short, only 4’7. She has a pale completion, yet she has pitch black hair with hot pink and light pink streaks. Her eyes are an off-amber color; for they are redder then they are amber. She can normally be seen wearing a grey dress with a pitch black belt. On the belt, there is a red jewel much like that on a Mesprit’s tail. She wears a silver necklace in both appearances.
Personality: Mazi is a child at heart; always playful and, as her real name states, joyful. She is also optimistic at times that no one, not even the most optimistic person on earth, would think of being optimistic, when absolutely all hope had been lost. When she’s in a bad mood, she normally is found in a corner, under a tree, or in some dark area, sitting down and doing something such as drawing, mumbling to herself, or singing. If you are a friend of hers, she will trust you with her life. If you are not a friend of hers, however, she’ll slap you with anything she can carry, from a feather to a frying pan, and more.
Other: I like trains.

Name: Hope
Disguise Name: Raven Emeralds
Species: Latias
Appearance: Hope is a normal Latias with no noticeable differences, though she does have a gold chain necklace.
Human Appearance: Raven has shoulder-length crimson hair and blue eyes. She has a silver chain necklace with a red triangle at the end of it that she never takes off. She stands about 5’7 and has a very pale completion. She wears a red shirt with a blue triangle in the center, and faded blue jeans. Her shoes are the only thing she changes and is noticeable, one day she could be wearing leather boots, the next cowgirl boots, the next she could be wearing flats.
Personality: While in disguise, Raven is pretty laid-back. She would never freak out, unless the possibility that Justin Beiber were taking over the world with the help of Rebecca Black, but that would be a total disaster. She is somewhat kind, but is mainly the rude, strong type. The only people she would fully trust are Mazi and Jewel.

As Latias, Hope is quite kind, and would protect her friends with her life. She isn’t one to talk too much, and in case of emergency, she wouldn’t run and hide until her friends were safe.
Other: I like turtles.

Name: Jewel Retakai
Appearance: Jewel is about 4’10, and has a bit of a darker complexion than Raven and Mazi. She has long, curly dark brown hair with one red streak down the side. Her blue eyes match the color of the sky, to an extent. She can normally be seen wearing a black Evanescence shirt and faded flared jeans.
Personality: Jewel’s like a mix of Mazi and Raven. She is a kid at heart at all times, though she is also laid back. People have called her antisocial in the past, though she isn’t, she’s just strong, silent, and somewhat rude. She can push herself to be kind, though it takes some time to get her to be kind to you.
Pokémon: She doesn’t own any Pokémon.
Other: I hate personalities.
I laughed so hard at your Justin Bieber comment. xD But just to ask, he exists in the Pokemon world now? And Rebecca Black too? D:

Anyway, I'll accept all of them, even though Jewel's personality is slightly short, because I also struggle with the personality section. Accepted~

I'll be finishing my other two SUs now, and I might get the RP up in a few hours. If not, it will definitely be up tomorrow.

Old 04-16-2012, 06:35 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elecii View Post

I laughed so hard at your Justin Bieber comment. xD But just to ask, he exists in the Pokemon world now? And Rebecca Black too? D:

Anyway, I'll accept all of them, even though Jewel's personality is slightly short, because I also struggle with the personality section. Accepted~

I'll be finishing my other two SUs now, and I might get the RP up in a few hours. If not, it will definitely be up tomorrow.
If people do, I believe it may be true that they do.
Justin Beiber and Rebecca Black in the Pokemon world...with Pokemon: The end of my life.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonKit View Post
If people do, I believe it may be true that they do.
Justin Beiber and Rebecca Black in the Pokemon world...with Pokemon: The end of my life.
Oh god. Neither will be making an appearance in this RP, I can assure you of that.

And yeah... that sounds worrying.

Anyway, I finally finished my SUs. They got suckier and suckier, but ah well, I can improve them later if I need to.

Anyone want me to put the RP up now? If not I'll put it up tomorrow once I get home from school.

Old 04-16-2012, 07:37 PM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

Is it too late to do a reserve on Regice, Shaymin, and Virizion?
Old 04-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Quaza529 Offline

dput it up now please i am excited about this

Like a Baws
Old 04-16-2012, 08:33 PM
Winter Offline

Uh, I thought Moonkit reserved Latias? Or did she drop out?

Old 04-16-2012, 08:33 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by haybalebarn View Post
Is it too late to do a reserve on Regice, Shaymin, and Virizion?
Of course not! Reserved~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaza529 View Post
dput it up now please i am excited about this
Like I said in my VM to you, it's starting to get late here, and I have a few other things I need to do, so I'm going to put it up tomorrow when I get home from school, definitely.

EDIT:

Winter_Cherry: MoonKit did reserve Latias?

Old 04-16-2012, 08:38 PM
Winter Offline

Sorry, I guess I was skimming through and thought I saw a different username there. XD

And yay! Time to get that last SU done!

Old 04-16-2012, 08:39 PM
Elecii Offline

Quote:
Sorry, I guess I was skimming through and thought I saw a different username there. XD

And yay! Time to get that last SU done!
Oh, now I see. I was wondering what you meant. xD

And awesome. :D