Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-15-2012, 03:52 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: [RP]Kingdom Hearts: The Other Nobodies[RP]

OOC: Alternate text colour is Driax's other persona coming out.

Driax
Nobody of Strangeness
Tranverse Town, District 3 Back Alley's

Driax wasn’t sure what to think of being picked up and stuck on the stranger’s back, then to have the jacket put over her, but when she heard Saxoris’ explanation, her eyes glowed a bit brighter showing off her happiness for being able to be dry, and not have to walk on the wet streets. Scrunching herself into a smaller ball, easy for someone who was literally empty of physical mass, she half giggled hale hummed.

“Driax like dry!” She squealed quietly. “Driax no scratch, only if Driax itchy or Driax needs to make another itch go away.”

Driax opened her non-existent mouth to continue praising Saxoris when another dragon appeared out of nowhere, causing her to become asphyxiated by it nearly instantly. First she froze out of surprise, and then her aura started to change to that of a more complicated one, not liking the idea of a threat. Her tone of voice turned deep and dual tone, leaning forward over Saxoris’ shoulder almost defending him from the threat.

“No one will die unnecessarily by a forced hand either.” She snarled.

As floria spoke and introduced Vercitorik, her demeanour returned to her original one, acting like a living backpack to her mount rather than a step ladder. She didn’t understand the French woman very well, and certainly not what she was aiming to do, but understood a bit of what the dragon had said. Of course, being the simple mind that she was, she hadn’t a clue about anything to say to help the pair’s search, and remained quiet for the most part. The only sentence she understood completely, was getting out of the rain.

“Driax no like rain, Driax want inside where people don’t throw things at Driax for being Driax.”

Driax wanted only a few simple things; warm, dry, something to munch on, and not to have things thrown at her.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:28 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Ana/Isa/Ranna and Caesura
Human/Nobody/Heartless and Human
Little Cafe in Traverse Town

"Oh, that's just fine," Caesura said, trying to bring up a pleasant smile to his face. Even though the girl may have been a Heartless like his apprentice said, he could all but feel the terror and anxiety coming off of her. Heartless or not, Caesura wanted to calm her down, to soothe her and make her believe that everything was alright. It was the one great failing of his, since his willingness to help had always made him very suspceptible to injuries. She didn't seem that dangerous at all.

But, just in case, he started to gather mana into the palm of his hand. If the need arose then ge could call up one of his elementals for help. He doubted that he would need to though. It would be foolish for the girl to reveal herself as an enemy, and she seemed to not want to.

Ana felt the girl's eyes lock on her, and instant her body tensed as if she was about to bolt. Her eye pulsed, like it's own little heart, and she felt Ranna trying to force her way up, to crawl to the front of her mind and crawl aroun her teeth, her dark thoughts twisting along her teeth and tongue in an attempt to speak. Ana clamped her jaw shut tightly and refused to speak, letting Isa handle it. But Ranna kept fighting, and there was an odd twisting feeling in her stomach that made it feel like she was about to throw up at any second. "E-Excuse me for a moment!" she managed to gasp out (her words hissing ever so slightly) before she leaped for her feet and ran, immediately headed out the door into the pouring rain.

Caesura watched her go. "Anastasia?" he asked, standing up as well. What int he world had her so freaked out? He turned back to Nox for a moment, his eyes dark with an apolody. "I'm terribly sorry, susually she's very nice around other people."

Saxoris
Nobody
District Three Alleys, Traverse Town

Saxoris smiled to himself at Driax's words, developing a little fondness for the odd Nobody. She may have looked creepy with ehr appearance an all, but she was actually kind of....cute, in a way. He pulled his cloak closer around himself and frowned at the little dragon that suddenly appeared on Floria's shoulder and growled at him. He did not like being talked to like that and he was about to snap at him when he felt Driax leaning over his shoulder.

“No one will die unnecessarily by a forced hand either.”

Whoa whoa what the hell? Saxoris turned to look at the little Nobody but she seemed to revert back to herself almost instantly, going back to talking about how she didn't like the rain. He turnd back to Floria, his eyes a little narrowed. "My name is Saxoris," he said . "Ex-member of the Organization. I have a friend who has a house aorund herem and he keeps it pretty dry. Would you mind if we went there?" He seemed open enough, but he still glared at the dragon that was on her shoulder.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 06-01-2012, 12:07 AM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto

OOC: hey winter at 1:00 to 1:05 is witch hunter slash in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blwTn...eature=mh_lolz

Maka, Soul

Human, Weapon

Hollow Bastion

“She might be working for the people in black cloaks,” Cloud said to Aerith walking closer.

“Cloud if you can’t talk gently then don’t talk to them,” Aerith said in a gentle tone.

Cloud grunted and backed away but not so far that if she needed any help he'd be there. He doesn’t trust this girl that appeared in his world. Aerith turned to look at Maka.

“Sorry about that, he's protective of this world. We just got it back a few months ago. I’m Aerith and this guy is Cloud. These two who helped you are Leon and Yuffie. Who are you two if you please?”

“I—” Maka started when Soul taps her shoulder and shook his head. Maka whispered “Why not, she told us their names?”

“He thinks we are with the Organization that’s why,” Soul replied whispering back.

“We can change his mind if we tell them truth about us Soul,” Maka whispered and that was the end of the argument. “I’m Maka Albarn, scythe meister, graduate from DWMA and ex-apprentice teacher for the DWMA. My partner—” she looked over at Soul.

“Fine. I’m Soul Evans, a death scythe, graduate from DWMA and ex-apprentice teacher there too,” Soul said looking at Aerith and her friends then back at Maka. “You can finish talking with them.”

Before anyone could say anything Aerith asked, “So does this mean you aren’t with the people in black cloaks? And what is the DWMA mean?”

Before Maka could say anything Yuffie said, “We should finish this Q&A back at HQ before anymore of them show up.”

They nodded and started to walk away when Yuffie looked back to see Maka and Soul haven’t moved from their spot. She walked back and got behind Maka and started to push her in the way the HQ was.

Maka looked over to Soul but all he did was follow behind her and Yuffie. She wasn’t paying any attention to where they were going because she was trying to keep from falling to the ground. When Yuffie stopped outside of a house Maka stumbled a bit before getting her footing back. By then Yuffie was by the door and opening it while saying, “Welcome to Hollow Bastion

Restoration Committee HQ and Merlin’s house. This guy at the computer is Cid. Yo! Cid turn around and meet Maka and Soul you old coot.”

“Who you calling an old coot Yuffie,” said Cid as he turned around in his chair as Maka, Soul and the others walked in. “So you two are with them as well.”

“Cid why did you say that when you saw everything on the screen,” Aerith asked walking over to Cid.

“After you left the screen went black. Like it is right now,” Cid said with a wave at the big computer screen behind him.

“OK, now back to what I asked you two before Yuffie had us come here,” Aerith said looking at them.

“To the first part no we are not a part of that group and the answer to the other question is Death Weapon Meister Academy,” Maka replied looking around the house. It was split down the middle with bookshelves; with Cid on the left side of the bookshelves while the other side looked like someone practiced magic. “Um this Merlin you were talking about, he's a wizard right?”

“That would be correct miss,” replied a voice followed by a poof of smoke. When the smoke cleared an old man wearing a blue hat and robe stood on the side with the magic stuff. “I’m Merlin the wizard and it looks like someone has messed with the connection between you kids. If you want I can fix it?”

“Sure, we were wondering why out soul resonance and my soul perception wasn’t working.” Maka replied.

Merlin starts to waves his magic wand around and said some words in a langue she doesn’t know. A few minutes later he points his wand at them and a white beam shoots outs and explodes between them. “There that should let you use what you just said at any time you like. Is there anything we can help you with?”

Before Maka answered she felt the presence of seven very powerful souls, six of which were in the same room as them. The seventh one wasn’t a match to any of her friends.

“Thanks Merlin. We're looking for our friends. They will have the same logo as me and Soul on their shoulder," she said turning so they can see the logo of a skull. They all responded that no, they didn’t see anyone with that logo. The door opened and a voice called out:

“I saw someone with that logo but I can’t be certain it’s a boy or a girl. He or she wears a black robe and has pink hair," said a female voice.

“That’s our friend Crona. Did she ask you anything?” Maka said looking over to see a girl with long black hair and dressed in all black.

“Yes, the same thing you just asked. I told her to go to Traverse Town and try the hotel there. That's were most of the people who lost their world ends up. I’m Tifa by the way Maka,” she said while Maka and Soul were shocked that she knew her name.

“I say you are wondering how I know your name. That's simple. I was on my way back from the castle when I saw the heartless. I was about to attack them when I saw someone in a back cloak, he was watching the fighting going on between you guys and the heartless. At the end of the battle Cloud showed up followed by Aerith and I think you introduced yourself. That’s when the guy said, 'So her name is Maka not Xamak, if anyone see her they are to kill her on the spot.' That’s all he said before disappearing.”

Maka was shocked at hearing this.

“We have to go and find our friend. Farewell,” she said but before she and Soul could move a step Aerith said, “Take these membership cards and see you again.”

Soul took the card and followed Maka out of the house. As Soul closed the door Maka started running towards where they showed up in this world.

“Maka slowdown will you. What's the rush?” Soul asked as he ran after her.

“I just want to get to Traverse Town and see if she or the others are there to,” is all Maka said as she kept on running. As they got close to where their ship is she finally slowed down and walked up the ramp to the door of the ship. She walked through the doorway just as Soul caught up to her. As Soul crossed through the doorway and closed the door she said, “Take us to Traverse Town as fast as you can.”

The ship took off very fast causing them tumble backwards into a door that goes into a corridor that holds the bedrooms and other rooms. They couldn’t move until the ship slowed down before stopping and saying, “We are at Traverse Town watch your step.”

They pushed off from the wall and walked over to the door they came in. Maka opened the door and Soul followed behind and closing it. They noticed the rain falling down on them but didn’t care if they got wet or not because all they cared about is finding their friends.

“Where do you think the hotel is because I don’t see anything with that on a sign?” Maka asked, but all Soul did was shake his head.

“If you are looking for the hotel it’s in the second district behind the accessory shop right in front of you," said a boy's voice to their left standing under an awning.

“Thanks," is all Maka said as she and Soul took off running towards the accessory shop. They turned to the right, then left and another left before coming to stand in front of a door.

“So the second district is behind this door and maybe Crona and the others too.”

As she and Soul pushed the door open they saw the hotel sign to their left. They didn’t run but walked because they didn’t want to scare anyone inside if they burst through the door. As they got to the door she had a feeling that whoever is on the other side is not going to like what they see.

Soul opened the door and Maka followed behind him. She was the first of them to the reception desk but Soul was the one to see the group of people on the other side of the room.

“Um, excuse me, do you have anyone here with this logo on their shoulder?” Maka asked turning her shoulder to the receptionist behind the desk. The receptionist looked up at her and seeing the skull that looked back at her she nodded her head.

“Yes, there were a group of people here with that same logo but they left two days ago. They left behind a letter to someone named Maka and Soul. That wouldn’t happen to be you two?” the lady asked. When they both nodded she moved some paper around her desk until she found it under a folder. “Here you two go," she said handing it to them.

Maka open the letter which read:

Dear Maka and Soul,

If you are reading this then we haven’t ran into each other before we left. We might have found out where this group of people in black cloaks are, and we're going after them. Please do not follow us.

From Kid, Black Star, Crona, Ragnarok, Liz, Patty and tsubaki.

P.S. if you do come after us make sure you find some friends who want them as gone as we do.

“Who the hell do they think they are telling us not to follow them? Its suicidal going there alone,” Maka said loudly as she turned to Soul.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:36 AM
the regi kid Offline

can da new guy join?
Old 06-06-2012, 04:57 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

If you can fill out the SU form here.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net