Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:40 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"My name is Aiden." Aiden responded with a smile, having relaxed and leaned up against the railing. "Unfortunately, I'm not all that familiar with the other Originals; we've never actually met that I can remember..." His smile shifted back into a smirk as he continued. "But don't let that fool you; I'm the real thing."

"Which is why we haven't heard of you..." Kotomi said, leaning up against the railing as well as she looked at Aiden. The only Originals she had ever met or heard of were Kevin, Niklaus and Elijah, though she knew that there were other Original siblings out there somewhere, but where were they?

As Kotomi looked at Aiden a strange feeling that she never felt before began to make itself known to her, though she didn't know what it was. At first she thought that maybe Aiden was trying to use compulsion on her, but she quickly dismissed that thought due to drinking little amounts of Vervain everyday to build up a tolerance to it, and so that her and her friends couldn't be compelled by the slight chance they ever met another Original; Original Vampires were the only Vampires that were able to compel other Vampires.

As the strange, unexplained feelings continued to consume her however a golden light began to slowly flow through her aura and dance around with other bright colors, and even though she tore her gaze away from Aiden to look down towards the water again, her aura remained the same with it's bright colors.

"Kotomi? Is everything okay?" Kotomi quickly turned her head towards the voice, seeing Damon walk on the bridge and towards her and Aiden.

"Everything is fine." Kotomi said with a nod, looking over to Aiden and then to Damon again. It was clear that Damon felt wary towards Aiden, considering the fact that Damon knew that Aiden was a very powerful Supernatural being.

"What's going on here?" Damon asked as he stood next to Kotomi.

"Damon, this is Aiden. He's, well... he's an Original, like Kevin, Elijah and Klaus." Kotomi responded. Before she could say anything else however Damon quickly pulled her away from Aiden and made her stand behind Damon, the male giving Aiden a glare as Kotomi looked at the two Vampires in shock.

"Stay away from Kotomi and our friends. I don't trust any other Originals. Not what after Klaus had done nineteen years ago." Damon growled.

"Damon please! Aiden isn't a threat to us! He doesn't even know any other Originals, so she doesn't know Klaus!" Kotomi pleaded.

"That could all be a lie, Kotomi." Damon responded without taking his eyes away from Aiden. "Don't you think it's strange, Kotomi, that right after we come back to our home then an Original decides to come here too? I bet he's looking for revenge since we killed one of his brothers on purpose, and the other one on accident." Kotomi didn't respond as her eyes only locked on Aiden, the young Vampire not too sure what to believe. After a few moments however Damon wrapped his arm around Kotomi's waist and brought her to begin to walk away from Aiden. "We have to meet our friends." Damon said as he looked at Kotomi this time.

"You're right." Kotomi said in a small voice as her and Damon walked away together. Kotomi gave Aiden one last glance before turning back around, the young Vampire lost in her thoughts.

"It won't only be them... If Kiseki gets any ice cream, we'll have three children on our hands." Back at the park Ichiru added as he watched Kiseki play with the girls. "He can actually be more of a handful than the girls are."

"I heard that!" Kiseki responded.

"I know you did." Ichiru said as Kiseki playfully stuck his tongue out at his brother. Ashley laughed as Damon and Kotomi made their way to the park, bringing Isobel to look up from her book and to the two Vampires.

"What's wrong?" Isobel asked when seeing the troubled looks on both Damon's and Kotomi's faces. Lexi and Stefan walked over towards them as Ashley and Caroline stayed by the jungle gym, though they could still hear what Damon was about to say.

"We have a slight problem..." Damon said, looking at everyone. "You know that guy with the red hair who was at the Mystic Grill before? Well his name is Aiden, and he's an Original Vampire..." The words seemed to shock most of the group, bringing them to look at each other in both fear and alarm; Kotomi didn't know how to feel about the situation at the moment.

Hours had passed that day as Rebekah, Finn and Kol did their own thing around the house, the three siblings deciding to stay in town for a little while but not help with Klaus' plan. It was nightfall in Fells Church, it being around ten o'clock at night with really nothing to do. Finn was in the kitchen cooking up a meal while Rebekah was sitting on the couch with a clothing magazine in her hand, Kol looking at himself in a mirror and flashing himself smiles.

"You're going to break the mirror with your face." Rebekah responded without looking up from the magazine.

"I don't see you going out with anyone lovely tonight." Kol said, bringing Rebekah to look up at him.

"What exactly do you plan on doing with her? Klaus said that he needed her for his hybrid plan." Rebekah said, Kol turning to look at his sister. The three of them had no idea where Klaus was.

"Well I'm very hungry, and she's certainly on the menu for tonight so you don't have to worry about Klaus' crazy Hybrid plan. I'll just drink dry the one thing he needs." Kol shrugged.

"Just be sure to clean up your mess." Finn said from the kitchen.

"Yeah. We don't need this being traced back to us." Rebekah said, to which Kol nodded. He then gave himself one last glance in the mirror and smirked, walking out of the house with a blood-lust in his eyes.

Back at the Salvatore house Ashley silently walked upstairs and to the toddler's room, seeing that both Abigail and Scarlet were fast asleep. The Vampire smiled, silently closing the bedroom door and walking back downstairs. Isobel, Lexi, Stefan, Caroline and Damon were sitting on the couches while Kotomi fell into a deep sleep on Damon's lap awhile ago, bringing Damon to gently stroke her hair. Within the years Kotomi had gotten attached to Stefan and Damon and considered them her older brothers, having always falling asleep on either Stefan or Damon.

"What are we going to do about Aiden?" Ashley whispered as she looked at everyone.

"I'm thinking we should keep a close eye on him. It doesn't feel safe with him here, but if he's an Original then we can't just make him leave or even kill him." Lexi whispered back as Ashley sighed.

"This was supposed to be a new beginning. Now we have to watch our backs; again." Ashley said.

"Kotomi seems to have trust him a little bit though, so I don't know what to actually do at this point." Damon said as he looked down at Kotomi's sleeping face.

"I just hope that everything will stay okay." Caroline said. A sudden sickening feeling washed over Damon just then as he quickly looked out the window, having the urge to walk around town.

"I'm gonna go take a little walk." Damon said, to which Stefan stood up and walked over to his brother and Kotomi. Stefan gently scooped Kotomi into his arms, the younger Vampire remaining asleep as Stefan walked upstairs to her room.

"Do you want company?" Isobel asked as Damon stood up, though he shook his head.

"I'm fine. I promise I won't be too long." Damon said, walking out of the house. Ashley took his spot on the couch and looked at the fire that was dancing in the fireplace, the brunette not saying a word as she thought about the whole situation with Aiden.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:27 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

"Which is why we haven't heard of you..." Kotomi leaned against the railing as well as she responded to Aiden. He was glad that she hadn’t refused to believe what he said and jumped to the conclusion like he was a bad person like everyone else did, but he knew that she was still wary of him. But of course, that was understandable. Had the situation been reversed, he would be the same way.

He noticed golden color arise in Kotomi’s aura all of a sudden as she looked away from him, bringing him to look at her in question. However, before he could question her about it, another voice broke the silence.

"Kotomi? Is everything okay?" Aiden looked in the direction of the voice simultaneously with Kotomi, seeing the male Vampire that she had left the Mystic Grill after.

"Everything is fine." Kotomi responded with a nod, looking back to Aiden as he left the railing and straightened himself, instantly noticing the wary look in the other Vampire’s eyes toward him.

"What's going on here?" He asked as he stood next to Kotomi.

"Damon, this is Aiden. He's, well... he's an Original, like Kevin, Elijah and Klaus." Kotomi answered, although before she or Aiden could say anything else, the other Vampire, who Aiden now knew as Damon, quickly pulled her behind him and stepped in front of her, giving the red haired teen a glare.

"Stay away from Kotomi and our friends. I don't trust any other Originals. Not what after Klaus had done nineteen years ago." He growled, bringing Aiden to finally scowl.

"Damon please! Aiden isn't a threat to us! He doesn't even know any other Originals, so she doesn't know Klaus!" Kotomi pleaded.

"That could all be a lie, Kotomi." Damon responded without taking his eyes away from Aiden. "Don't you think it's strange, Kotomi, that right after we come back to our home then an Original decides to come here too? I bet he's looking for revenge since we killed one of his brothers on purpose, and the other one on accident."

Aiden merely looked at him in surprise, having actually not known about another Original being killed. He was only familiar with the death of Klaus, and he knew Elijah was dead as well, but he hadn’t known who had caused it. However, before he could say anything in response to Damon, he wrapped his arm around Kotomi’s waist, beginning to lead her away from the Vampire.

"We have to meet our friends." He said, this time looking at Kotomi.

"You're right." Kotomi responded in a small voice before the two of them left, the dark haired girl giving Aiden one last glance. The ginger sighed, turning back around and leaning on the railing of the bridge to look down at the water. He could have gone after them and corrected the matter right then if he wanted, but somehow he knew it wouldn’t work. If he wanted to gain any of this group’s trust, it was obvious he would have to prove himself in some way. Being labeled as the bad guy right off the bat sure was annoying, though…

"What's wrong?" Back at the park, Ichiru and Kiseki turned to look at Isobel as she spoke, seeing that Kotomi and Damon had returned. The sight of the two of them safe brought Kiseki to give a soft sigh of relief, having not been able to shake his uneasy feeling from before. However, the looks on their faces looked to be anything but happy.

"We have a slight problem..." Damon spoke the words that both twins knew were coming as he looked at the group. "You know that guy with the red hair who was at the Mystic Grill before? Well his name is Aiden, and he's an Original Vampire..."
The shock at Damon’s words was clear on both Ichiru’s and Kiseki’s faces as they looked at each other, neither knowing what to say. They had sensed that Aiden was a powerful Supernatural creature, but they had never guessed that he would turn out to be an Original.

Several hours later, the group had returned to the Salvatore house, where everyone was currently relaxing, although the overall mood was still tense. It was almost like it was so peaceful that it was unnerving. Abigail and Scarlet were fast asleep in their room, and everyone else was gathered downstairs in the living room on the couches, except for Ashley, who had just gone to check on the girls, and Ichiru, who was standing by a nearby window. Although he had loosened up during their trip to the park earlier, after he learned that Aiden was an Original, the uneasiness had returned instantly.

"What are we going to do about Aiden?" The dark haired teen took his attention off of the window to look at Ashley as she spoke in a whisper.

"I'm thinking we should keep a close eye on him. It doesn't feel safe with him here, but if he's an Original then we can't just make him leave or even kill him." Lexi responded in a whisper as Ashley sighed in response.

"This was supposed to be a new beginning. Now we have to watch our backs; again."

"Kotomi seems to have trust him a little bit though, so I don't know what to actually do at this point." Damon responded as he looked down at the younger Vampire, who had fallen asleep on his lap.

"I just hope that everything will stay okay." Caroline said as Kiseki looked at the floor from his place on the couch beside her.

"I'm gonna go take a little walk." Damon said suddenly, bringing Stefan to stand up and walk over to his brother to gently scoop Kotomi into his arms and take her upstairs to her room.

"Do you want company?" Isobel asked as Damon stood up, though he shook his head.

"I'm fine. I promise I won't be too long." Damon answered before walking out of the house. Ashley took his place on the couch, her gaze on the fireplace as she sat there silently. Ichiru knew already that she was thinking about the situation with Aiden, as all of them probably were. He finally left the window to sit down beside her on the couch, putting an arm around her gently.

“Everything will be okay. If Kotomi trusts him, even if it‘s just a little, then he can‘t be too much of a threat.”

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 06-16-2012, 03:01 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

As Ashley sat on the couch and gazed at the fire while thinking about the situation with Aiden, she saw Ichiru walk over to the couch and sat by her, the male Vampire putting an arm around her.

“Everything will be okay. If Kotomi trusts him, even if it‘s just a little, then he can‘t be too much of a threat.” Ichiru said, bringing Ashley to nod and give out a sigh just as Stefan returned to the group.

"We need to find out why he's here and just go from there." Ashley said, leaning to the side and rested her head on Ichiru's chest.

At the Mystic Grill, Diana was locking the backdoor for the night and making sure everything was in order before leaving, her being the only one there now. Normally the restaurant would had been open to at least midnight, but from her boyfriend's mysterious death, the town was still shocked as they ruled his death to be a serial killer's due to the fact seven others before him had been killed. The town then ruled there be a special curfew for town at exactly 10:15pm, everything shutting down.

Hours before the full moon began to rise Jeremy had stopped by the restaurant to give Mason the Moonstone that he needed, then Jeremy giving the young Werewolf a lecture about being sure to not lose this stone, to which Diana simply laughed. Mason was now home, doing his best not to lose the Moonstone that was in his jean's pocket.

After everything was checked, Diana walked out the main door from the Mystic Grill and locked it, a bag of food in her one hand for Kenny and her purse and keys in the other. Once the door was locked she turned around to walk towards the parking lot where her car was parked, only to nearly jump out of her skin when seeing Kol standing right behind her with a charming smile.

"Oh, hi." Diana said with a slight giggle.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Kol laughed.

"No it's fine. I just have to go drop off this food to my little brother and change into some different clothes. Do you mind waiting here for about ten minutes?" Diana asked.

"Yeah that's no problem." Kol shrugged.

"Okay cool." Diana began to walk away, but suddenly stopped and turned back around to look at Kol. "You should probably wait in the shadows or something. There's a town curfew right now which they take really seriously."

"Thanks for the head's up." Kol said, watching Diana turn and walk away again. He watched her car pull out of the parking lot and began to drive down the street, an evil smirk creeping onto his face once she was out of sight.

Diana pulled into the driveway of her house and turned off her car, walking inside where Kenny was anxiously waiting for her.

"Do you have my food?" Kenny asked in excitement, Diana chuckling as she handed Kenny the bag of food.

"Here. There's a burger, fries, mozzarella sticks, onion rings and spicy buffalo wings with a few small containers of ranch dressing, pasta sauce and ketchup." Diana said with a smile.

"Sweet." Kenny said, running up to his room. Diana talked to her parents for about a minute and then went upstairs herself, locking herself in her room and quickly getting ready. Normally people thought of her as the 'good girl' who always got good grades and did nothing wrong, but tonight she wanted to challenge that and see how far she would go.

Diana certainly dressed the part; after going through her closet she slipped on a strapless emerald green dress that clung to her body perfectly, showing off all of her curves that guys went crazy for. The shortness of length showed off her movie star legs as well, accompanying by three inch black high heels. She then took her hair out of the ponytail and let her curls naturally fall, though she took her curling iron and fixed a few so her hair looked perfect. Her outfit screamed 'reckless', which was exactly what she wanted.

The brunette then quietly walked downstairs and began to turn the doorknob, being so close to the freedom she desperately craved, but a soft groan from behind her brought Diana to freeze, turning around and seeing her parents standing there with both disapproving looks.

"And where do you think you're going while wearing something like that?" Jeremy asked as he folded his arms across his chest.

"I'm going to go meet a friend." Diana responded.

"Looking like that? You look like a stripper or a prostitute." Bonnie said. This outfit was certainly out of character for Diana, which very much confused her parents.

"I do not! I'm just having a girl's night out, that's all." Diana said defensively. Jeremy studied her for a few moments, a frown appearing on his face of hurt.

"You're lying, Diana. I can hear your heartbeat picking up. Why are you lying to us?" Jeremy asked; this was so out of character...

"I just... I'm going out to meet a boy, okay? He's new in town and wants to hang out." Diana said, protectiveness suddenly becoming apparent in Jeremy's eyes.

"There is no why in hell you're going out to meet a boy looking like that! I will not let my only daughter cheap herself to this level! Now go upstairs and change out of that ridiculous outfit because you aren't going anywhere, especially since there's curfew." Jeremy growled.

"Yeah, a curfew that you persuaded the town to have!" Diana yelled, storming up to her room and slamming the door. Bonnie put a hand on Jeremy's shoulder in an attempt to calm him down, the Werewolf looking at her.

"Is it too late to send her to military school?" Jeremy joked, to which Bonnie lightly laughed.

Up in Diana's room the young Witch paced back and forth in her room, infuriated by her parents. An idea suddenly came to her however as she glanced over towards the window, looking at the tree she would always use to climb down from. The curly haired brunette opened the window and climbed out onto the tree, doing her best to ease her way down. Since she was wearing high heels however she had lost her footing, finding herself falling quickly towards the ground as fear shot through her.

The pain from the hard ground never came however as she found herself in the arms of someone, opening her eyes due to closing them and saw Damon cradling her.

"Well hello." Damon said with a smirk.

"Put me down!" Diana hissed after a few shocking seconds, Damon placing down the young Witch. Damon studied Diana for a few moments, a frown coming on his face.

"What are you wearing?" Damon asked. This was Jeremy's argument all over again.

"It's none of you're business." Diana said, turning around and walking towards the street. Damon walked in toe with her, the two walking down the street together.

"So you're really going to go meet Kol looking like that?" Damon asked.

"Yup, and no one can stop me." Diana said.

"Wow. I honestly had a lot more respect for you than this." Damon frowned.

"I never asked for your respect." Diana growled.

"Well you're never going to get it by dressing like a wh*re." Damon blurted out the words before he could stop himself. Diana suddenly stopped walking, looking at Damon in rage as he turned to look at her.

"You have no right to judge me! Just go away and let me have my fun!" Diana then stormed away, though Damon didn't follow her. He watched her disappear around a corner, giving out an annoyed sigh.

Once Diana walked back to the Mystic Grill, Kol reminded where he was from before, though he was leaning up against the wall this time. When Diana approached him he looked at her from head to toe, instantly deciding that he was going to get her out of that dress sometime during the night and have his way with her before killing the young Witch.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." Diana said with a smile, to which Kol smiled back.

"That's okay. You'll just have to make it up to me." Kol shrugged. Diana could see the lust in his eyes as he craved for her body, to which she smiled and took his hand.

"I'll just make it up to you sooner than later." Diana said, having been holding a set of keys that were for the Mystic Grill. She unlocked the door and led him inside, locking the door behind her and locked eyes with the young male next to her. As Kol looked into Diana's eyes his own began to dilate rapidly, using compulsion on her. An Original Vampire was able to compel any Supernatural being as long as the victim didn't have Vervain, and since the Vervain in Diana's body system had passed and she didn't have the flower on hand, she was the perfect target.

Kol used the compulsion silently, not saying a word as the compulsion flowed from him to Diana, the young Witch under his personal spell now. The two connected in a hungry kiss for each other as Kol pressed himself to Diana, the two walking towards the bar without breaking the kiss. Diana pushed herself up onto the bar's counter-top and pulled Kol on top of her, the two still never breaking away from their hungry kiss as they used their hands to feel each others body. Diana broke the kiss as she pulled off Kol's shirt, to which he pulled off her dress and revealed the black laced underwear and bra she wore.

"I know I shouldn't be doing this, but something about it feels so right." Diana breathed as Kol began to lightly kiss her collarbone. Kol then broke away, looking deep into her eyes again.

"I'm about to do something, and you're doing to enjoy it. Do you understand?" Kol began to use compulsion again.

"I understand." Diana said with a nod. Kol then leaned down and began to softly kiss Diana's neck, a few moments later letting his fangs piece out from his gums and sank them deep into Diana's neck. She gave out a low moan, lightly rubbing Kol's back with her fingertips. Her arm absentmindedly went behind the counter and her fingers brushed up against something, the young Witch picking it up and looking at it; Vervain flowers. Diana stared at the purple plant for a few moments, her eyes widening in both shock and horror when realizing what had happened. With a sudden burst of energy, Kol went flying across the room as Diana quickly jumped to her feet, pulling on her dress as fast as she could while locking eyes with Kol.

"So I see my compulsion wore off from then you touched that damn Vervain." Kol sighed as he stood up, blood dripping down from Diana's neck.

"How were you able to compel me? Vampires can't compel Witches!" Diana demanded.

"Oh, I'm a very special Vampire. I even masked out the fact that I'm a Vampire so you wouldn't sense it." Kol shrugged as he began to walk towards Diana.

"That's impossible. No Vampire could ever do that. Not unless..." Diana cut herself out at the realization, Kol taking this opportunity of shock to use his Vampire speed and run right in front of Diana. "You have to be an Original..."

"You are a very smart Witch. Too bad I have to kill you." Kol said, quickly leaning down and sinking his fangs deep into Diana's neck again, drinking fast and hard. "You should had listened to that Damon guy. It's obvious he deeply cares for you." Diana had no time to react, instead the world becoming a sea of darkness as she fell unconscious from the sudden blood loss. Kol supported her body in one hand, using his other to lightly rub his fingers against Diana's hips.

"Hey prick." Damon said, bringing Kol to quickly turn around, only to have a wooden stake pierce his heart. Since Kol was an Original then a wooden stake to the heart wouldn't kill him like it would for normal Vampires, but it would give Damon enough time to get Diana to safety. Kol's body fell motionless to the ground as the gray veins appeared all long his body with the familiar gray skin, though Damon caught Diana's unconscious body and cradled her into his arms. Diana's eyes slowly opened for only a brief moment, looking up at Damon.

"D-Damon?" Diana asked weakly.

"Now I know I shouldn't say 'I told you so' about Kol being dangerous, but well... I told you so." Damon said. Diana didn't say anything, simply looking to Kol's body and then back to Damon again.

"He's an Original." Diana whispered.

"Then we need to get out of here since he'll be waking up in an hour or so." Damon said as he began to walk with Diana still in his arms.

"Thank you, Damon..." Diana then fell unconscious.

Damon returned to the house just as almost everyone seemed to be getting ready to go to bed, the group looking at Damon in shock when he entered the house with Diana unconscious and bloody in his arms.

"What happened?" Lexi asked in shock as Damon brought Diana to the couch and gently placed her down, beginning to heal the wound as most of the group gathered around. Kotomi woke up right before Damon walked into the house and heard him come in, the young Vampire using her enhanced hearing to hear everything.

"Kol is a Vampire, an Original Vampire. His siblings must be Originals too, and I bet you anything Aiden had lied to Kotomi to earn her trust. I also bet that they're all working together. They must want revenge on us or something." Damon said, the wound on Diana's neck disappearing. Kotomi quietly crept out of her room and peered downstairs, seeing the condition Diana was in; it was bad.

"We never should had come back." Ashley said as she began to pace back and forth. "What are we going to do?"

"I have no idea." Stefan said as he shook his head. Kotomi quickly went back to her room and silently closed the door, slipping on a pair of shoes and jumping out her bedroom window. She needed to find Aiden and get some answers, the young Vampire not wanting to believe that Aiden deceived her.

She ran through the woods, trying to sense where Aiden would be. When she traveled deep in the woods she could feel a Supernatural being following her, to which she stopped and looked around in the darkness.

"Aiden! Where are you?" Kotomi yelled. The feeling of a Supernatural creature rapidly got stronger, expecting Aiden to emerge from the darkness; she was wrong. A gray Werewolf suddenly jumped from out of the bushes and caught Kotomi completely off guard, the animal slashing at Kotomi and deeply tore open her stomach and right leg with it's long, deadly claws. Kotomi let out a scream of pain, collapsing on the cold dirt as pain ran through her body. She looked at the Werewolf, this Werewolf not being Mason since he had the Moonstone, but this Werewolf lived in town and was unlucky to not have a Moonstone.

Before Kotomi fell asleep on Damon's lap earlier she had consumed some Vervain oil, to which was still pulsing through her body and was making it impossible to heal herself. She tried her best to crawl away but her wound was too severe, her own blood soaking the ground as the Werewolf angrily snarled at her. After a few moments it lunged at her again, this time with it's mouth wide open and going for Kotomi's neck for the kill.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 06-16-2012 at 03:45 AM.
Old 06-16-2012, 03:19 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru saw Ashley give a nod in response to his words as Kiseki finally looked up from the ground.

"We need to find out why he's here and just go from there." She said as she leaned over to rest her head on Ichiru’s chest, bringing the Vampire to stroke her hair softly with his free hand.

Only a few minutes later, just when everyone was getting ready to finally go to bed, Damon returned, bringing the twins to look over to him to see that he was carrying a bloody and unconscious Diana.

"What happened?" Lexi beat the two to the question as shock became clear in hers, the twins’ and probably everyone else’s expressions.

"Kol is a Vampire, an Original Vampire. His siblings must be Originals too, and I bet you anything Aiden had lied to Kotomi to earn her trust. I also bet that they're all working together. They must want revenge on us or something." Damon answered after gently laying Diana on the couch and healing the wound on her neck, which was a bad bite mark. Even Kiseki scowled darkly at the response. Normally he was the last person to want to believe or think badly about someone, but things certainly didn’t look very good for Aiden’s real motive.

"We never should had come back." Ashley said as she began to pace back and forth. "What are we going to do?"

"I have no idea." Stefan responded with a shake of his head as Ichiru folded his arms, looking at the ground in thought.

“We should definitely stay on our guard, and it’s obvious now that no one should be by themselves for a long period of time…” Kiseki looked over to Ichiru as the older twin spoke.

“We’re up against four Originals… how are we supposed to deal with that?” He asked as Ichiru looked at him, not quite sure how to respond. Before, their battle had only been against one Original, and that had been hard enough. How were they supposed to get through this?

"Aiden! Where are you?"

A familiar voice filled the silent night air, bringing the red haired teen to look up from the water below. Although he had returned to his home earlier that day, he had quickly gotten bored and gone out for another walk, coincidentally ending up on the bridge again. This time, he sat on the railing instead of leaning against it, looking at the shining reflection of the moon in the water below as he thought about how he was supposed to convince the others to trust him. He could sense that something big would be going down soon, and something told him they would be a part of it - and that they would be in danger.

As the ginger turned around and jumped down from the railing, he heard a scream, which brought him to whirl around in the direction it had come from, the scent of blood greeting him instantly. Without another thought, Aiden shot toward the woods with his Vampire speed, following the scent until he noticed two figures in the distance. He recognized the scent of one of them, although the other was foreign; though he could tell by more than its appearance that it was a Werewolf.

Once he figured out that the Vampire being attacked was Kotomi, Aiden didn’t even have to think about his actions. His body seemed to act on its own as he reached the two, and he attacked the Werewolf without bothering to slow down, sending them both into a large tree nearby. His face had completely changed after he had realized who the victim was; his once silver eyes turning black as night as veins appeared beneath his eyes and fangs pierced his gums. He bared his fangs at the Werewolf, giving it no chance to retaliate to his assault before he ripped out its heart with one swift movement.

As the Werewolf’s body slumped to the ground lifelessly, Aiden quickly got up and rushed to Kotomi’s side. She had a deep wound on her stomach, which for some reason wasn’t healing itself like it should. Aiden assumed it was because she had recently consumed some type of Vervain, which stunted her healing abilities.

“Today just isn’t your day, is it?” He knelt down beside her and quickly healed the wound, gently scooping her up into his arms and rising to his feet. “I know you’re not able to go back on your own, so I’ll just carry you. That won’t be a problem, right?” He knew she had to be weak from the blood loss she had suffered from before he had gotten there, and didn’t want her walking back on her own. However, as he started back toward the town at a normal pace, his curiosity got the better of him as he looked at her in question, asking what was currently bothering him. “What were you doing out here by yourself this late at night, anyway…?”

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 06-16-2012 at 03:22 PM.
Old 06-17-2012, 01:44 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Finn and Rebekah continued to do their own thing until suddenly the two siblings felt like their hearts had severely skipped a beat and began to hurt, the two looking at each other in confusion.

"Did you feel that?" Rebekah asked as Finn turned off the stove and walked over towards her.

"Yeah, I did. I think something has happened with Kol." Finn responded, to which the two quickly ran out of the house with their Vampire speed. They followed his scent, along with the odor of Kol's blood until they reached the Mystic Grill and gasped at the sight they saw. There lying motionless on the floor was Kol, a wooden dagger through his heart and looking lifeless.

"Damn it Kol." Rebekah cursed, walking over and pulling out the dagger from her brother's heart. A few moments later Kol's skin appeared normal again as he opened his eyes, the Vampire standing to his feet.

"I think we have a problem." Kol said as he placed back on his shirt.

"No kidding!" Finn snapped in anger, the three looking at each other.

"We need to go kill that Witch, now." Rebekah said, the three walking back onto the street and using their senses to find the group at the Salvatore house.

“We should definitely stay on our guard, and it’s obvious now that no one should be by themselves for a long period of time…” Back at the house Ichiru spoke, bringing everyone to look at him.

“We’re up against four Originals… how are we supposed to deal with that?” Kiseki asked, the rest of the group not having an answer for that. Diana then opened her eyes and slowly sat up on the couch as Damon looked as though he could catch her at any moment if she collapsed.

"I'm really not feeling good." Diana said as Damon sat next to her on the couch.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" Damon asked in concern.

"I'll be fine." Diana responded, though it wasn't hostile at all. "Thank you Damon, for saving me."

"That's what I'm here for." Damon joked as Diana gave a small laugh.

"How did you even get inside the building? The door was locked." Diana questioned.

"Well I smelled the scent of your blood, so when I used my speed to find you I saw through the window that Kol was feeding from you, so I simply twisted the knob and broke it so I could open the door." Damon responded. The front door suddenly swung open as Kol, Rebekah and Finn entered the house, the three Originals locking eyes with Diana.

"Don't try to run because you need to die in order to ruin Niklaus' plan." Rebekah said, to which Damon quickly stood up and guarded Diana.

"If you want her then you'll have to kill me first." Damon snarled as Rebekah began to move forward.

"Wait!" Ashley said, quickly getting in between Rebekah and Damon. Rebekah stopped moving, locking eyes with Ashley. "What are you talking about? What plan? Is Klaus back?" Ashley asked in confusion. The three Original siblings looked at each other for a few moments, this time Finn speaking.

"Niklaus' spirit is lingering in the Ghost World and is determined to be resurrected, but the only way to do that is with a special spell from a pair of Witches; a mother/daughter spell to be exact, so if Diana is dead, then Niklaus can't be resurrected, because if he is then he'll come back as a Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid. His plan is to create an army of Hybrids and to take over this world." Finn explained.

"So Diana needs to die, or her mother. It doesn't matter which one." Kol said.

"But if we work together then we can defeat Klaus. Between us, you guys and your other brother Aiden then we can take a stand against Klaus without us being killed." Caroline said as she stood next to Ashley.

"Who?" Rebekah asked in confusion. "We don't have a brother named 'Aiden'." The group fell silent then, looks of confusion bouncing all over the room. Even though Rebekah had stopped her path from going after Diana, Damon still stood his ground by the young Witch.

Kotomi tightly closed her eyes as the Werewolf quickly became closer to her, though when she readied herself for the deadly bite, it never came as she heard something being slammed up against a tree. The young Vampire quickly opened her eyes and saw Aiden, ripping out the Werewolf's heart in one quick motion as she looked at the Original Vampire in complete shock.

"A-Aiden?"

“Today just isn’t your day, is it?” Aiden knelt down and healed Kotomi's wound, though from the sudden blood loss she found it almost impossible to move. “I know you’re not able to go back on your own, so I’ll just carry you. That won’t be a problem, right?” Aiden asked after gently scooping her up into his arms. She just shook her head, not sure of what to say at the moment. “What were you doing out here by yourself this late at night, anyway…?” The Vampire asked as he walked in the direction of the house.

"I was actually out looking for you..." Kotomi said, recalling what had happened to Diana. "Damon brought back Diana, the waitress, in really bad shape. It so happens that the group who was sitting with us today are actually Original Vampires, and the guy named Kol had attacked Diana. Everyone thinks that all of you guys are in on a plan to kill us or something, and they think that you lied to me about not knowing any other Originals." Kotomi paused, unconsciousness beginning to consume her. "Somehow though... I know that you didn't lie. What you had just done even proved it, because if you were really in on their plan and wanted me and my family dead then you would had just let that Werewolf kill me just now, but instead you saved me." Kotomi's eyes fell really heavy then, resting her head on Aiden's shoulder. "Thank you for saving me, Aiden." Kotomi then fell unconscious, though her head continued to rest against Aiden's shoulder.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:48 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

As silence filled the room in response to Kiseki, the twins noticed Diana open her eyes and sit up.

"I'm really not feeling good." She said as Damon sat on the couch beside her.

"Do you want me to get you anything?" Damon asked in concern.

"I'll be fine." Diana responded, though her voice held no hostility. "Thank you Damon, for saving me."

"That's what I'm here for." Damon joked as Diana gave a small laugh.

"How did you even get inside the building? The door was locked." As Diana questioned Damon, Kiseki suddenly froze, looking toward the door as a strange, bad feeling washed over him. Ichiru noticed this, and looked at his brother in question while Damon answered the curly haired brunette.

Before he could ask Kiseki anything, the door where his brother’s gaze had gone suddenly swung open, allowing Kol, Rebekah and Finn to enter, the three of them locking eyes with Diana.

"Don't try to run because you need to die in order to ruin Niklaus' plan." Rebekah said, which brought Damon to quickly stand up and guard Diana. Ichiru and Kiseki rose to their feet as well, looking at the three with a mixture of question and defensiveness.

"If you want her then you'll have to kill me first." Damon snarled as Rebekah began to move forward.

"Wait!" Ashley quickly stepped between Rebekah and Damon, the blonde stopping as she locked eyes with her. "What are you talking about? What plan? Is Klaus back?"

"Niklaus' spirit is lingering in the Ghost World and is determined to be resurrected, but the only way to do that is with a special spell from a pair of Witches; a mother/daughter spell to be exact, so if Diana is dead, then Niklaus can't be resurrected, because if he is then he'll come back as a Vampire/Werewolf Hybrid. His plan is to create an army of Hybrids and to take over this world." After looking at each other, Finn finally explained the situation.

"So Diana needs to die, or her mother. It doesn't matter which one." Kol added.

"But if we work together then we can defeat Klaus. Between us, you guys and your other brother Aiden then we can take a stand against Klaus without us being killed." Caroline said as she stood next to Ashley.

"Who?" Rebekah asked in confusion. "We don't have a brother named 'Aiden'."

Silence fell over the group then. Even the twins looked at each other in confusion. If these three didn’t know about Aiden, did that mean he really had lied to Kotomi?

"I was actually out looking for you..." Back in the woods, Kotomi responded to Aiden, bringing him to look at her in question. "Damon brought back Diana, the waitress, in really bad shape. It so happens that the group who was sitting with us today are actually Original Vampires, and the guy named Kol had attacked Diana. Everyone thinks that all of you guys are in on a plan to kill us or something, and they think that you lied to me about not knowing any other Originals." She paused, and Aiden remained quiet despite the protests that tried to come out in retaliation, allowing her to continue a few seconds later. "Somehow though... I know that you didn't lie. What you had just done even proved it, because if you were really in on their plan and wanted me and my family dead then you would had just let that Werewolf kill me just now, but instead you saved me." The dark haired Vampire appeared to be losing consciousness, the large amount of blood loss she had suffered finally taking its toll. "Thank you for saving me, Aiden."

The red haired teen gave a slight smile from her words, feeling the younger Vampire rest her head on his shoulder as she fell unconscious. He then tightened his grip and used his Vampire speed to follow the trail of Supernatural creatures; he knew that where it felt strongest was where they had to be staying.

When he arrived at the Salvatore boarding house, he noticed the front door wide open, and the three other Vampires from the restaurant standing just a few feet inside. At first he simply thought that maybe they were simply paying a visit, but when he grew closer and noticed that the larger group appeared defensive, he knew this was wrong.

Ichiru was the first to notice the ginger outside of the open doorway, holding a bloody and unconscious Kotomi in his arms. It was almost like a replay of what had just happened with Damon and Diana.

“What are you doing here?” He questioned as Aiden stepped inside, bringing Kiseki’s gaze to the Vampire as well.

“I found Kotomi in the woods. She was attacked by a Werewolf.” Aiden responded, bringing the twins to look at him in shock. “I’ve already healed her wounds, but she suffered a lot of blood loss, so she’ll need some rest.” His gaze shifted to Rebekah, Kol and Finn then as a slight smirk came onto his face. He already knew from what Kotomi had told him that these three were Original Vampires - and enemies at that. “I hope I’m not crashing a party?”

Old 06-20-2012, 03:11 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

The feeling of a strong Supernatural creature alerted the group as they looked towards the door, seeing a red haired teen standing there with an unconscious Kotomi cradled in his arms. Stefan, along with the others, looked at the scene with shock as Rebekah, Finn and Kol looked as well, feeling the power coming off of Aiden. Stefan quickly looked up the stairs to Kotomi's room, recalling that he had just put her to bed only a few minutes ago. Fear set into the group when seeing all of the blood on Kotomi and her ripped pajamas, it making Aiden looking like the main suspect since she was in his arms in the first place.

“What are you doing here?” Ichiru asked as Aiden stepped inside the house. Ashley and her group really needed to get a living resident to sign off on the house so unwanted Vampires couldn't enter and endanger the toddler's lives...

“I found Kotomi in the woods. She was attacked by a Werewolf.” Aiden responded, bringing everyone to look at him in shock. “I’ve already healed her wounds, but she suffered a lot of blood loss, so she’ll need some rest.” His gaze then shifted to Rebekah, Kol and Finn as a slight smirk came onto his face. “I hope I’m not crashing a party?”

"You are, so why don't you just leave?" Kol said. It seemed like the young Original always seemed like he wanted a fight.

"Take it easy, Kol. We didn't come to this town to make enemies. From what it looks like, Nik had lied to us about Ashley and her group." Rebekah said, looking back over to Diana, though a look of fear washed over Diana. The young Witch quickly looked over to Damon.

"I need a cellphone; now." Diana demanded frantically. Damon looked at her in confusion for a few moments as he pulled out a black cellphone with a touch screen from his coat's pocket, then realizing what was happening. The mention of a Werewolf attacking Kotomi in the woods brought the only known Werewolf to mind; Mason. After quickly typing in a few buttons and a few moments of waiting, Mason answered, bringing relief to wash over Diana. The young Witch explained to Mason what was going on and what had happened, though she made sure to leave out the details of what had happened between her and Kol. She hung up the phone after a few minutes of talking, looking back over to Damon and handing the phone back to him.

"Everything okay?" Damon asked as Diana nodded.

"Thank you." Diana said, looking back over to the Originals. Stefan walked over to Aiden and gently took Kotomi out of the other Vampire's arms.

"I'm just going to bring her to the couch so she can be more comfortable." Stefan said, walking over to the couch and gently laying the younger Vampire on it.

"Do you know where Klaus is now?" Ashley asked as Rebekah turned to her.

"We don't know. He's able to turn himself visible and invisible, so he could be here for all we know." Rebekah responded.

"Which I am." Klaus' voice suddenly entered the room, bringing the group to look around in both fear and alarm. The voice couldn't be tracked down, seeming like it was coming from every room in the house.

"He really is back." Lexi said in anger as she looked around.

"Yes, I am, and I can do so many things as a Ghost thanks to dying a true Hybrid. I can appear anytime that I wish, hide my presence along with other Supernatural creature's presence, move objects so much easier then a normal Ghost, possess people easily when they're unconscious..." Klaus' voice ran throughout the house again, an evil tone in his voice. Isobel quickly looked over to Kotomi, seeing the young Vampire suddenly sit up on the couch with her eyes snapping open. Rebekah, Finn and Kol even looked at Kotomi in slight fear, realizing what had just happened.

"Niklaus..." Finn said as his fists tightened. With Kotomi's body Klaus stood up, giving everyone in the room grins as he began to walk around.

"Get out of her body!" Ashley hissed, though she didn't dare move.

"I don't think you're in the position to tell me what to do, Ashley." Klaus said. It was Kotomi's voice who spoke, but Klaus was the one who was talking.

"What do you want?" Damon growled. He wanted so badly to attack Klaus, but he knew that he would only be hurting Kotomi.

"I'm just making my presence known." Klaus shrugged, slowly walking around the room. He found one of the many wooden stakes that were hidden all over the house, picking it up and playing with it in his hands.

"There has to be something else you want." Ashley said, locking eyes with Klaus.

"Actually there isn't, well, besides telling the rest of my family that Aiden really is our brother." Klaus said with another shrug. "You see, our mother got around with different men quite well. I have a different father then Rebekah, Elijah, Kevin, Kol and Finn, and Aiden does too, though him and I have different fathers."

"How do you even know this?" Kol demanded.

"Because after being a Ghost for nineteen years you learn some new information from other Ghosts." Klaus responded. He then extended his arm and held out the wooden stake, the weapon then floating in the air by itself with it's sharp tip facing Kotomi's heart.

"What are you doing?" Caroline commanded in fear.

"Just making a point." Klaus said, looking back over to his siblings. "Now, I'm going to make sure I'm resurrected, but I want you guys to willingly be on my side. Please support me with this. We're family."

"We aren't standing by your side, Nik. We're going to do everything in our power to stop you." Rebekah hissed.

"Fine, have it your way then." Klaus then looked over to Aiden. "I've been watching you, you know. I can see that you're starting to fancy young Kotomi, and that you even saved her from that Werewolf, but will you be fast enough this time to save her?" Klaus challenged, the wooden stake suddenly taking a quick course towards Kotomi's heart.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:13 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"You are, so why don't you just leave?" Aiden shifted his gaze to Kol when he responded, opening his mouth to say something before Rebekah spoke.

"Take it easy, Kol. We didn't come to this town to make enemies. From what it looks like, Nik had lied to us about Ashley and her group."

"I need a cellphone; now." Diana suddenly demanded, looking at Damon. The older Vampire looked at her in confusion for a few moments as he pulled out a black cell phone with a touch screen from his coat’s pocket and handed it to the young Witch. After a conversation with what seemed to be Mason on the other end, she hung up and gave the phone back to Damon.

"Everything okay?" Damon asked, to which the brunette nodded.

"Thank you."

Stefan then walked over to Aiden and gently took Kotomi from his arms.

"I'm just going to bring her to the couch so she can be more comfortable." He said, walking over to the couch and gently laying the younger Vampire on it.

"Do you know where Klaus is now?" Ashley asked as Rebekah turned to her.

"We don't know. He's able to turn himself visible and invisible, so he could be here for all we know." Rebekah responded.

"Which I am." Klaus' voice suddenly entered the room, bringing the group to look around in both fear and alarm. It seemed as though the voice were coming from every room of the house, which made it impossible to track down.

"He really is back." Lexi said in anger as she looked around.

"Yes, I am, and I can do so many things as a Ghost thanks to dying a true Hybrid. I can appear anytime that I wish, hide my presence along with other Supernatural creature's presence, move objects so much easier then a normal Ghost, possess people easily when they're unconscious..."

At the Original’s words, Ichiru, Kiseki and Aiden all quickly looked over to Kotomi, whose eyes suddenly snapped open as she sat up on the couch.

"Niklaus..." Finn’s fists tightened, and Ichiru cursed under his breath while Kiseki looked at his sister’s body in slight fear, knowing what Klaus could do to her - and that they couldn’t do anything about it.

‘Klaus’ rose to his feet then with Kotomi’s body, giving the group a grin as he walked around.

"Get out of her body!" Ashley hissed, though like the twins, she didn’t dare move.

"I don't think you're in the position to tell me what to do, Ashley." Kotomi’s voice responded, but everyone knew it was Klaus who was speaking.

"What do you want?" Damon growled.

"I'm just making my presence known." Klaus shrugged, slowly walking around the room. He found one of the many wooden stakes that were hidden all over the house, picking it up and playing with it in his hands. This alone was enough to alarm the twins, who both already knew what he might be planning to do with the stake. However, neither of them moved for fear that they might alert him and cause him to harm Kotomi.

"There has to be something else you want." Ashley said, locking eyes with Klaus.

"Actually there isn't, well, besides telling the rest of my family that Aiden really is our brother." Klaus responded with another shrug as Aiden looked at him in shock. "You see, our mother got around with different men quite well. I have a different father then Rebekah, Elijah, Kevin, Kol and Finn, and Aiden does too, though him and I have different fathers."

"How do you even know this?" Kol demanded.

"Because after being a Ghost for nineteen years you learn some new information from other Ghosts." Klaus responded. He then extended his arm and held out the wooden stake, the weapon beginning to float in the air on its own with the sharp tip facing Kotomi’s heart.

"What are you doing?" Caroline asked fearfully as Kiseki flinched beside her, barely able to keep himself still.

"Just making a point." Klaus said, looking back over to his siblings. "Now, I'm going to make sure I'm resurrected, but I want you guys to willingly be on my side. Please support me with this. We're family."

"We aren't standing by your side, Nik. We're going to do everything in our power to stop you." Rebekah hissed.

"Fine, have it your way then." Klaus’ gaze then shifted to Aiden, who hadn’t moved since he had possessed Kotomi’s body. "I've been watching you, you know. I can see that you're starting to fancy young Kotomi, and that you even saved her from that Werewolf, but will you be fast enough this time to save her?"

Almost before the red haired teen had a time to register what Klaus had said, the wooden stake suddenly shot toward Kotomi’s heart. Without thinking once again, Aiden shot forward, managing to close the gap between Kotomi and the stake just before it made contact. However, since he’d had no time to deflect the stake, it had pierced him instead, barely missing his own heart.

OoC: I was going to have him say something, but I couldn't think of anything. ><

Old 06-21-2012, 01:32 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

(lol awww thats okay XD)

The group watched in horror as the wooden stake began to race towards Kotomi's heart, but before they could react Aiden had shot forward with his Vampire speed and put himself between Kotomi's body and the deadly weapon. The group watched as it pierced Aiden and he saved Kotomi, the stake just barely missing the Original's heart.

"Really?" Klaus said in annoyance as he walked around Aiden's body and looked at him, putting a finger on the end of the stake and slowly pressing against it. "Too bad you can't do anything to me since you know you'll hurt Kotomi." Kotomi's voice made a giggle which sent chills down everyone's spines.

"This needs to end." Diana whispered as Damon looked at her. The young Witch extended her hand towards Kotomi's body, beginning to whisper something in Latin as the group looked at her. Klaus gave a troubled look, feeling that something was happening to Kotomi's body as he quickly turned around and looked at Diana.

"You're trying to push me out of her body, aren't you?" Klaus said in amusement. A few moments later however Klaus began to cough, dropping to his knees as he looked at Diana in shock; her spell was working.

"She's doing it." Ashley said in shock. A few more moments passed by before Kotomi's body suddenly collapsed to the floor, though no one moved at first as Diana stopped speaking and put her hand down. Her nose began to bleed as she felt lightheaded, falling into Damon's arms though remaining conscious.

"This isn't over." Klaus' voice suddenly ran through the house again. "I will always be watching." Klaus' spirit then left the house. Kotomi slowly opened her eyes and sat up, bringing both Ashley and Caroline to race to her side.

"My head hurts..." Kotomi said as she rubbed the side of her head.

"Klaus' spirit had possessed you." Lexi responded as she joined the small group.

"I know. I was pretty much awake for it. I knew what was happening, but I couldn't control my body." Kotomi said.

"Wow..." Ashley said. "He tried to kill you, but Aiden had saved you." Kotomi looked over to Aiden, though her eyes widened when seeing the stake in his chest, almost forgetting.

"Are you okay?" Kotomi asked as she quickly stood up and pulled the stake out, dropping it to the ground and placing her hand over the wound. She began to heal it but was unable to finish the process as she felt dizzy again, doing her best to steady herself.

"You need blood, Kotomi." Stefan said, bringing Diana to flinch when hearing the mention of Kotomi needing blood. Stefan used his Vampire speed to run down to the basement and retrieve two blood pouches, then returning upstairs and handing them to Kotomi. "Couch. Now." Stefan ordered, bringing Kotomi to sigh as she walked over to the couch and sat down.

"You see why Diana needs to die? If her or her mother are out of the picture then Klaus can't come back." Rebekah said as she gave Diana a dark look, to which Damon shot one of his own right back at the Original.

"Like I said before. If you want her then you'll have to kill me first." Damon responded.

"Everyone just stop!" Isobel ordered as everyone looked at her. "It's obvious that we all want the same goals, so why not try working together? We'll be stronger if we all come together as one."

"Sorry, but we work alone." Finn said, looking at Rebekah and Kol. "Let's just go back home and wait to talk about this tomorrow when we're all having a clearer head." Kol and Rebekah nodded, the three Originals leaving the house.

"Our lives really suck." Damon said with a sigh, looking over to Diana. "Want me to take you home? You'll be safer at your house since Rebekah, Finn and Kol aren't able to enter it."

"Sure." Diana said with a nod. "My parents have no idea that I snuck out though..."

"Then we'll just have to sneak you back in through the window." Damon said with a shrug as Diana smiled.

"Sounds like a plan." Diana began to walk towards the door as she wiped off the blood from her nose, but her body began to sway to the side, though Damon caught her before she fell.

"It would be better if I carried you." Damon said as Diana nodded, the Vampire scooping up the young Witch in his arms and left the house.

"Looks like they're getting along now." Ashley commented, then looking over to Aiden. "With Klaus back and those other Originals in town then we'll need all the people that we can get, and since we can actually trust you now after seeing you save Kotomi twice... do you want to stay here with us? I think that we would all feel a lot safer with an Original on our side." Ashley said. Caroline, Lexi, Isobel, Kotomi and Stefan didn't seem to go against Ashley's idea, seeing her point of view on it. Kotomi looked over to Aiden as she drank the blood pouches, silently telling him with her eyes that she wanted him to stay.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:27 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Really?" The annoyance was clear in ‘Klaus’s voice after Aiden blocked the hit, the red haired teen glaring at him as he walked around in front of him and put a finger on the end of the stake, slowly pressing against it. Aiden winced, but showed no other reaction to the pain in his chest. "Too bad you can't do anything to me since you know you'll hurt Kotomi." The giggle in Kotomi’s voice that came after his words made a chill go down everyone’s spines.

"This needs to end." The twins glanced over to Diana as she extended her hand toward Kotomi’s body, beginning to whisper something in Latin. Aiden, who had kept his gaze on Klaus, noticed a troubled look pass over his expression, bringing the red haired Vampire’s gaze to Diana as well as Klaus whirled around to look at her.

"You're trying to push me out of her body, aren't you?" He said in amusement. A few moments later however he began to cough, dropping to his knees as he looked at Diana in shock, along with Aiden and the twins.

"She's doing it." Ashley said in shock. A few more moments passed by before Kotomi's body suddenly collapsed to the floor, though no one dared to move at first as Diana fell silent and put her hand down. Her nose began to bleed just before she fell into Damon’s arms, although still conscious.

"This isn't over." Klaus' voice echoed throughout the house once more. "I will always be watching." Shortly after he had spoken, Kotomi opened her eyes and slowly sat up, bringing Ichiru, Kiseki, Ashley and Caroline to rush to her side.

"My head hurts..." The dark haired Vampire rubbed the side of her head.

"Klaus' spirit had possessed you." Lexi said as she joined the group.

"I know. I was pretty much awake for it. I knew what was happening, but I couldn't control my body." Kotomi responded.

"Wow..." Ashley said. "He tried to kill you, but Aiden had saved you." Kotomi looked over to Aiden then, and her eyes widened, most likely having seen the stake still wedged in his chest. The red haired teen was just about to pull it out himself right before she noticed him.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she quickly stood up and pulled the stake out, dropping it to the ground and placing her hand over the wound. Aiden gave a mere nod, not quite sure what to say in response. Normally he could just make a joke out of the situation, but the situation with Klaus had even him worried now.

Kotomi began to heal the wound, but was unable to finish. Aiden could easily tell when a dizzy spell came over her and opened his mouth to say something, but Stefan beat him to it.

"You need blood, Kotomi." He said, and the twins noticed Diana flinch, remembering that she hated Vampires - or had. They weren’t sure where she stood on the matter now.

Stefan used his Vampire speed to retrieve two blood pouches from the basement, handing them to Kotomi after returning upstairs. “Couch. Now." Kotomi sighed in response and walked over to the couch.

"You see why Diana needs to die? If her or her mother are out of the picture then Klaus can't come back." Rebekah said as she gave Diana a dark look, bringing the twins and even Aiden to scowl darkly in response.

"Like I said before. If you want her then you'll have to kill me first." Damon responded.

"Everyone just stop!" Isobel ordered as everyone looked at her. "It's obvious that we all want the same goals, so why not try working together? We'll be stronger if we all come together as one."

"Sorry, but we work alone." Finn said, then looking at Rebekah and Kol. "Let's just go back home and wait to talk about this tomorrow when we're all having a clearer head." The two siblings nodded, the trio then leaving the house.

"Our lives really suck." Damon sighed, then shifting his gaze to Diana. "Want me to take you home? You'll be safer at your house since Rebekah, Finn and Kol aren't able to enter it."

"Sure." Diana responded with a nod. "My parents have no idea that I snuck out though..."

"Then we'll just have to sneak you back in through the window." Damon answered with a shrug, to which Diana smiled.

"Sounds like a plan." The young Witch started toward the door as she wiped the blood from her nose, but her body suddenly swayed to the side, bringing Damon to catch her when she started to fall.

"It would be better if I carried you." He said as Diana nodded, the Vampire then scooping her up and leaving the house.

"Looks like they're getting along now." Ashley commented, then looking over to Aiden. "With Klaus back and those other Originals in town then we'll need all the people that we can get, and since we can actually trust you now after seeing you save Kotomi twice... do you want to stay here with us? I think that we would all feel a lot safer with an Original on our side."

The ginger simply looked at her for a moment as he healed the remainder of his wound on his own, surprised that they had accepted him so quickly. No one else in the room seemed to object - not even Ichiru, who, aside from Damon, had trusted him the least. Aiden had to admit that with four Originals against the group he was worried about them, and staying here would be best for easily protecting them.

“I guess… if it’s really no problem, I will.”

Old 06-25-2012, 01:16 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

The group looked at Aiden as he didn't answer for a few moments, taking that time to heal the rest of his wound. It was clear from his facial expression that he was surprised at the group's decision to accept him so quickly.

“I guess… if it’s really no problem, I will.” Aiden responded. Kotomi smiled, drinking the last of the second blood pouch.

"That's great to hear." Kotomi said with a smile.

"I'm gonna go up to bed, then." Ashley said, actually feeling a bit safer now. Ashley, Stefan, Lexi, Caroline and Isobel went upstairs to bed while Kotomi stayed downstairs with Aiden, standing up and taking the two emptied blood pouches.

"I'm going to just go quickly change into a new pair of pajamas and then bring you some pillows and a blanket." Kotomi then walked up to her room after walking into the kitchen and throwing out the discarded blood pouches.

After changing into a purple tank top with black stripes and black shorts Kotomi returned downstairs with two pillows and a dark blue blanket, placing them on the couch as she looked at Aiden.

"There's a bar stocked with alcohol right over there if you want anything, and the bathroom is right down the hallway on your left at the first door. Also if you want any blood pouches then they're in a big freezer in the basement. Once you walk down the stairs the freezer is on the left as well." Kotomi said, giving out a yawn. "Also if you want water or anything from the fridge then the kitchen is right over there. Feel free to make yourself at home." Kotomi gave a smile, turning around and walking towards the stairs. After walking halfway up them she stopped, turning her head and looking over at Aiden. "Thanks for saving me again, Aiden. Looks like I owe you." After giving another smile she turned around and disappeared into her room, silently closing the door.

Damon and Diana reached the young Witch's house and snuck around to her window, Damon having a short mental conversation with Kotomi about Aiden staying at the house. Seeing as Aiden had saved Kotomi twice, Damon felt that he could trust the Original.

"You ready?" Damon asked as he looked at Diana, still cradling her in his arms.

"Yeah." Diana said with a nod. Damon then jumped up in the air a few moments later to make sure Diana was really ready, landing gracefully on the thick tree branch closest to the window and helping Diana crawl through. Damon then joined her in the room, Déjà vu instantly hitting the Vampire.

"Wow. This room hasn't really changed that much since we left." Damon said in surprise.

"Whose room did this use to be?" Diana asked as she sat down on her bed.

"Ashley's." Damon responded, still looking around.

"You guys really care about each other, don't you?" Diana's question was more of a statement as Damon looked at her.

"Yes, we do. And now that Ashley has her two children it's even more love to share. Even though I'm a Vampire, I love those two children to death. I would instantly give up my own life in a heartbeat to save them." Damon said. This made Diana smile, the action surprising Damon.

"Even though you guys are Vampires, you all act like you're just normal humans. It's not an act actually... it's just how you guys are." Diana said.

"A lot has changed over the years." Damon said with a small laugh, recalling back to when he used to kill people for the lust of their blood and the excitement for the kill. Now he goes out of his way to help people and tries everything at he can to save them.

"I guess all Vampires aren't bad then." Diana commented as Damon nodded.

"We're the good Vampires, even if sometimes I can get a little moody." Both Damon and Diana laughed, the Witch standing up.

"I'm gonna go get changed and then go to bed. Thank you for making sure I got home safely." Diana thanked.

"Like I said, that's what I'm here for." Damon smiled, walking towards the window. Diana looked down for a few moments, then quickly looking back up just as Damon was about to climb through the window.

"Damon wait." Diana called out suddenly, bringing the Vampire to look at her. "I don't know why I'm saying this... I haven't told anyone this. Not even Mason..." Diana paused as she looked down again, Damon looking at her in confusion as he sat in the windowsill. "The night that my boyfriend Adam died, well... that was actually the night that I decided to break up with him."

"You were?" Damon asked in shock, to which Diana nodded.

"He had our life, future... he had it all planned out for us. I just..." Diana paused as she tried to think of the right words to say.

"You didn't want it." Damon said in understanding.

"I didn't know what I wanted. I still don't." Diana responded.

"Well that's not true. You want what everybody wants." Damon said with a small smile, bringing Diana to smile now.

"What? A mysterious Vampire who has all the answers?" Diana teased.

"I've been around a long time. I've learned a few things." Damon shrugged.

"So Damon, tell me, what is it that I want?" Diana asked. Damon rose from the windowsill and slowly began to walk towards Diana.

"You want a love that consumes you. You want passion, and adventure, and even a little danger." Damon responded, standing right in front of Diana now and leaving almost no space between them. The two stared at each other without making a sound, drinking in each others presence.

"So what do you want out of life, Damon?" Diana asked in a whisper. Damon slowly reached up and brushed his fingers along Diana's cheek, the young Witch surprised at how warm his skin was.

"I want you to get everything that you're looking for." Damon responded. The two didn't say anything once again, though Diana reached up and gently placed her hand over Damon's. The Vampire slowly leaned down and connected his lips with Diana's in a soft kiss, to which Diana pressed her own lips against his. Just like with his touch, Damon's lips were warm and full of life. The two pulled back after a few moments and looked at each other, then connecting their lips again in a more passionate kiss.

The next morning came as Caroline opened her eyes, the young Vampire carefully slipping out of bed and walking silently downstairs. Damon had ended up staying the night at Diana's, though the only thing that they did was talk all night. As Caroline quietly walked into the kitchen she looked out the window, expecting somebody to be at the house very soon. Last night before going to bed she had a telepathic conversation with a Vampire who she knew could help them, the other Vampire promising to be at the house in early morning.

"What are you doing up so early?" Ashley whispered as she snuck out of bed too and went down to the kitchen after checking on her children, seeing Caroline looking out the window.

"Waiting for some more help to come here." Caroline responded, to which Ashley looked at her in confusion.

"Who?" Ashley asked. A knock was then heard from the front door, bringing Caroline to smile at Ashley.

"You'll find out." Caroline said cheerfully, the two girls walking towards the door. Caroline opened it, revealing a blonde haired male with piercing blue eyes standing at the doorway with a warm smile on his face.

"Hey Caroline." The male said.

"It's good to see you, Kevin." Caroline responded and gave Kevin a tight hug which he instantly returned as Ashley smiled with joy. Kevin was an Original Vampire and a friend of the group's, the very Vampire who had turned Caroline.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:24 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"That's great to hear." Kotomi said with a smile as she finished off the blood pouches.

"I'm gonna go up to bed, then." Ashley said as Aiden finally stepped away from the door. The rest of the group went upstairs then, leaving only Aiden and Kotomi remaining in the living room.

"I'm going to just go quickly change into a new pair of pajamas and then bring you some pillows and a blanket." The dark haired teen broke the slightly awkward silence after standing up and disposing of the two blood pouches, bringing the ginger to nod in response as she disappeared.

Now that he was actually paying attention to his surroundings, Aiden noticed that he was in the very boarding house that he used to walk by every day to get to the other side of town. He had always wondered if it was abandoned, since he had never sensed anyone’s presence inside of it, but at the same time he had somehow known that the house belonged - or had at one point - to Supernatural creatures. He’d never guessed that he would meet them and even end up staying with them one day. How quickly things could change…

Kotomi returned a few moments later in a purple and black striped tank top and black shorts, carrying two pillows and a dark blue blanket with her.

"There's a bar stocked with alcohol right over there if you want anything, and the bathroom is right down the hallway on your left at the first door. Also if you want any blood pouches then they're in a big freezer in the basement. Once you walk down the stairs the freezer is on the left as well." The dark haired teen said, giving out a yawn. "Also if you want water or anything from the fridge then the kitchen is right over there. Feel free to make yourself at home." She gave him a smile, which Aiden managed to return as he finally walked over to the couch while the younger Vampire turned toward the stairs. As he started to lay down on the couch, he heard her footsteps stop, bringing him to look up at her. "Thanks for saving me again, Aiden. Looks like I owe you." She gave him another smile, then disappearing up the stairs and leaving the ginger alone in the living room.

He gave a soft sigh, lying down on the couch and making himself comfortable. He had to admit he never expected any of this. But on the bright side, he had always been complaining that his life was boring… he certainly couldn’t say that now.

The next morning came quickly, the slight movement of the bed when Caroline slipped out helping to wake Kiseki from his nightmare. Just like Ichiru, he had had a dream about Klaus attacking Jeremy’s and Bonnie’s house. However, in his dream, almost all of his friends had been killed or injured when trying to save them as well.

It took him a moment to recover from the panic of the dream, but when he noticed Caroline missing, it came back instantly, bringing the dark haired Vampire to quickly get up and head downstairs, almost crashing into Ichiru in the hallway.

“Sorry…” He gave a soft sigh, relaxing when he saw Caroline downstairs with Ashley.

“What are you in such a rush for?” Ichiru asked, bringing his brother’s gaze back over to him.

“Last night I had a dream exactly like the one you told us about yesterday… Except in mine, almost everyone else was dead as well…”

Ichiru frowned at the response, looking at the floor for a moment. He had had the same dream again himself. With that they had found out yesterday, did this mean that it was more of a premonition?

“You can tell the others once we’re all together.” He finally spoke, turning back in the direction he was heading, which was Abigail’s and Scarlet’s room. Kiseki knew already that the older twin was going to check on the girls, giving a mere nod in response as he turned back toward the stairs.

Aiden Vampire woke up on the couch to see Caroline and Ashley near the door. It took him a moment to come to his senses, but once he did, he quickly sat up, thinking that it might be one of his siblings. However, when Caroline opened the door, a blonde haired male with blue eyes stood there instead.

“Hey, Caroline.” He greeted the female Vampire with a smile.

"It's good to see you, Kevin." Caroline responded, giving the older Vampire a tight hug as Kiseki came down the stairs. Aiden looked at the blonde Vampire in confusion, sensing that he was an Original as well, although just like with the others, he didn’t know who he was.

“Hey.” Kiseki recognized Kevin instantly, greeting the Vampire with a smile as he walked up beside Ashley. “What’s going on?”

OoC: Suckish post. ;_; I was going to write out Kiseki's dream, but in the end I couldn't think of anything. ><

Old 06-27-2012, 02:55 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Damon opened his eyes the next morning to greet the early sunshine, looking to his left and seeing Diana sleeping peacefully next to him. He couldn't believe it; him and Diana together now. Ever since laying eyes on her he knew that he had to somehow have her, but he never imagined that he would be lucky enough for it to actually happen. Damon reached over and lightly pushed a curly strand of hair away from Diana's cheek and gently tucked it behind her ear, bringing her to slowly open her eyes.

"I didn't mean to wake you. I'm sorry." Damon said in a soft voice.

"It's okay." Diana softly said back, turning her head to fully look at the Vampire. She gave him a smile, which he instantly returned. "I never thought that things could feel this right."

"I know." Damon chuckled, pulling Diana closer to him and giving her a light kiss on the forehead. "I should get back to the house." Damon said after looking at her.

"Do you have to go?" Diana asked with a frown.

"I really should. I feel yet another Supernatural creature in town, and it feels like another Original. Unless there's anymore siblings that we don't know about, I think I know who this one is." Damon said.

"Who?" Diana asked in confusion.

"An old friend." Damon smiled, connecting his lips to Diana's in a soft kiss. Once they parted Damon walked over to the window and gave Diana one last glance, then jumping down to the grass.

“Hey.” Kiseki's voice brought Ashley and Caroline to look at him with a smile before turning their attention back to Kevin. “What’s going on?”

"Well last night while I was a few states away, Caroline contacted me telepathically. She told me that you guys could use some help." Kevin responded.

"I think that's an understatement." Kotomi said as she ran down the stairs, instantly running into Kevin's arms as he hugged her tightly.

"I haven't seen you guys in about two years or so. You guys haven't aged a day." Kevin joked as the small group laughed. Kevin released Kotomi and looked over to Aiden, who seemed to look confused.

"That's Aiden." Ashley said, bringing Kevin to nod.

"So, looks like I've got another little brother to boss around. Beats having a moody little sister like Rebekah." Kevin laughed, though his expression turned serious as he looked over to Caroline, Ashley, Kiseki and Kotomi. "So Rebekah, Kol and Finn are really here? Along with Klaus' Ghost?" Ashley gave a nod, bringing Kevin to sigh. Damon walked in the door then, seeing the seriousness in the room.

"What did I miss?" Damon asked in concern. Kevin looked down for a few moments, knowing that this day would come sooner or later.

"There's something you guys need to know... about Niklaus' death." Kevin then looked up at everyone, motioning them to the couches. "Everyone should be here to talk about what I need to tell you guys, including Bonnie, Jeremy and their family."

"I'll umm... go back and get them then." Damon said, Kevin nodding as Damon walked back outside. Kotomi closed the door as Isobel, Stefan and Lexi walked downstairs, seeing Kevin.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" Lexi asked in surprise.

"Once Damon returns with Jeremy, Bonnie and their family then we all need to talk." Kevin then looked over to Ashley. "Are the children still asleep?"

"Yes." Ashley said with a nod.

"Good. What I'm about to tell you guys soon will most likely give them nightmares." Kevin said, walking over to an empty couch and sat down. The rest of the group sat down as well, though Kotomi innocently made sure to sit next to Aiden. She was nervous for what Kevin had to reveal, bringing her to absentmindedly tap her bare foot on the floor repeatedly.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:16 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Well last night while I was a few states away, Caroline contacted me telepathically. She told me that you guys could use some help." Kevin responded, to which Kiseki gave a sigh of relief. It was reassuring to know that they now had two Originals on their side. If only Elijah were still here…

"I think that's an understatement." Kotomi’s voice came from behind them, the dark haired teen running over into Kevin’s arms as Ichiru walked up beside Kiseki and Ashley, having finished checking on the girls upstairs. Ever since the night before when Klaus had possessed Kotomi while she was unconscious, he had been worried about something happening to Abigail or Scarlet as they slept. He had even had a hard time sleeping the night before due to the worries, as well as the nightmare that had returned.

"I haven't seen you guys in about two years or so. You guys haven't aged a day." Kevin joked, snapping Ichiru out of his thoughts as the rest of the group laughed. The blonde then released Kotomi and looked over to Aiden, who hadn’t moved or said anything since the other Original had come in. He still felt slightly awkward around the group due to not socializing with people much the past few years, despite his friendly personality.

"That's Aiden." Ashley said, bringing Kevin to nod.

"So, looks like I've got another little brother to boss around. Beats having a moody little sister like Rebekah." He laughed, bringing Aiden to finally smile in response. The blonde’s expression then became serious as he looked back to the rest of the group. "So Rebekah, Kol and Finn are really here? Along with Klaus' Ghost?" Ashley gave a nod, bringing Kevin to sigh. Damon walked in the door then, bringing the twins to look at him in confusion. Since they had gone to bed shortly after he had left, they didn’t know that he had never returned - even though Ichiru had spent most of the night awake.

"What did I miss?" Damon asked in concern. Kevin looked down for a few moments, before responding.

"There's something you guys need to know... about Niklaus' death." He then looked up at everyone, motioning them to the couches. "Everyone should be here to talk about what I need to tell you guys, including Bonnie, Jeremy and their family."

"I'll umm... go back and get them then." Damon said, Kevin nodding in response as the dark haired Vampire left once more. Kotomi closed the door behind him just as Isobel, Lexi and Stefan came downstairs to join the group.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" Lexi asked in surprise after the group noticed the Original.

"Once Damon returns with Jeremy, Bonnie and their family then we all need to talk." Kevin then looked over to Ashley. "Are the children still asleep?"

"Yes." Ashley answered with a nod.

"Good. What I'm about to tell you guys soon will most likely give them nightmares." Kevin said, then walking over to an empty couch and sitting down. The rest of the group sat down as well, Kotomi taking her place beside Aiden. Both of the twins noticed this despite the fact that she did so innocently, giving each other a knowing glance. Aiden looked at the female Vampire in what seemed to be surprise for a moment, although a few seconds later he averted his gaze in an attempt to hide the sudden reddening in his cheeks. He heard Kiseki chuckle softly, bringing him to give the younger Vampire a brief glare. He didn’t understand why his face was beginning to feel hot, and it irritated him - a lot.

However, the nervousness he felt toward the current situation overrode this other strange feeling. He could tell that Kotomi felt nervous as well from the repeated tapping of her bare foot on the floor. Even Ichiru and Kiseki appeared slightly unnerved from the sudden mention of what seemed to be bad news, the latter fidgeting every now and then from his place beside Caroline.

The thought crossed Aiden’s mind to briefly put a hand over Kotomi’s for reassurance, which he fought for several moments before it seemed as though his body acted on its own, and his hand moved to rest on top of hers for a moment as he gave her a small, reassuring smile. He had to wonder what news about Klaus’ death Kevin could possibly have for them, although it was obvious that it wasn’t going to be good.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:51 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

(Sadly this is going to be my last post for about two weeks because I'm moving to a different state on Sunday, so the internet is being shut off tomorrow morning. I will do another post after DA's as soon as possible. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.)

Damon swiftly moved down the streets with his Vampire speed until he once again reached the Gilbert house, walking up to the front door and giving three knocks. A few moments later Kenny answered the door, a bowl of cereal in his hand.

"Oh hey, aren't you Damon?" Kenny asked.

"Yep. Are your parents here?" Damon asked, Jeremy walking up to the door behind Kenny.

"Hey Damon. Is everything okay?" Jeremy asked in confusion, wondering why Damon was at the house so early. Diana walked down the stairs in what she had slept in; a gray tank top and short dark blue shorts, her hair tied back in a curly ponytail.

"Everyone needs to come back to the house. Kevin is there." Damon said, bringing Jeremy's eyes to widen.

"Are you serious?" Jeremy asked as Bonnie now appeared at the doorway.

"Kevin?" Diana asked in confusion.

"He's an Original Vampire." Bonnie responded.

"I'll go get my shoes then." Diana said, giving Damon a quick smile before running upstairs. Damon smiled back, bringing Jeremy and Bonnie to look at the Vampire in confusion.

"Did my daughter just smile at you?" Bonnie asked.

"They're dating now, mom." Kenny said, the three looking at the young boy in surprise.

"Let me guess. You were eavesdropping from Diana's bedroom door." Damon said, to which Kenny smirked and gave a nod.

"You guys are dating? But... you're a Vampire, Damon. She hates Vampires." Jeremy said as he looked up at Damon.

"Looks like she had a change of heart." Damon shrugged, Diana returning back downstairs and walked out of the house to stand by Damon's side and laced her fingers with his own.

"Let me just put my bowl in the sink and then I'll be right outside." Kenny said, turning away.

Back at the house Kotomi felt Aiden gently place his hand over her own for comfort, Kotomi looking at him as he gave her a reassuring smile. She returned it, her foot slowly stopping as she gave Aiden's hand a light squeeze.

The front door opened then as Damon, Diana, Jeremy, Bonnie and Kenny entered the house, Damon's and Diana's hands still laced together. The group seemed to look at each other in complete shock, realizing the reason why Damon never came home last night was because he was with Diana. After the situation of what happened last night however, the thought of Diana choosing to be with Damon now and beginning to trust this group of Vampires made sense, though her parents and Kenny didn't know what actually happened.

"What's going on, Kevin?" Bonnie asked, her, Jeremy and Kenny meeting Aiden for the first time.

"Well first of all, this is Aiden. He's an Original." Kevin responded, to which the three looked at Aiden in shock. "Second, my other siblings Rebekah, Finn and Kol are here in town, and third, Klaus' spirit is here wanting to be resurrected." Kevin's words seemed to take the Gilbert's by complete surprise as they stayed quiet for a few moments, but then Bonnie sighed.

"We knew this was bound to happen, Kevin." Bonnie said as everyone seemed to look at her in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" Ashley asked.

"Nineteen years ago when Klaus was still alive, John, Elijah and Kevin wanted to talk to me alone. They told me that if Klaus died after the sacrifice, then every Vampire that was ever created from Klaus' Bloodline would all die as well. If he really died that night then Ichiru, Kiseki, Isobel, Stefan, Damon and Lexi would had all died too, since all of you guys are from Klaus' Bloodline. Scarlet, Ashley, and Katherine were too, but they were already dead. The only two people who would had been safe were Caroline and Kotomi, because they aren't from Klaus' Bloodline. I couldn't let you guys die." Bonnie explained.

"So you mean to tell me that if every Original died, then the entire world would be extinct from Vampires?" Caroline asked, to which Bonnie nodded.

"But we saw Klaus die... how are we still alive?" Isobel asked.

"Because I placed a spell on Klaus' body. Remember when Kevin wanted to stay behind by himself to bury Elijah in private? Well the ashes from Klaus' body reformed, though his spirit is in the Ghost World. Klaus' body is still alive and pumping blood and such, but there's no soul to control the body. The spell I placed forbids Klaus to reenter his body, unless I do a resurrection spell that requires both Diana and I since we're from the same family." Bonnie said.

"That's where I've been this whole time." Kevin added. "I've been taking care of Klaus' body and making sure it gets blood by hooking his veins up with blood pouches."

"So after you bury Elijah, you took Klaus' reformed body and hid it away?" Stefan asked, to which Kevin nodded.

"Right now Klaus is a very powerful Ghost." Bonnie said.

"He wants to be resurrected..." Kotomi said, looking up at Bonnie. "What are we going to do?"

"Well... since Klaus is so powerful, then he can start doing dangerous threats which he will use to force me to bring him back..." Bonnie said.

"He already took over Kotomi's body last night and tried to kill her..." Lexi said, to which Bonnie cursed.

"If he keeps this up... I have no choice but to give him what he wants." Bonnie said, bringing Kotomi to quickly rise from the couch and look at her.

"But then he'll start killing us!" Kotomi said in fear.

"Not if we make a deal with him before he's resurrected." Kevin said, Kotomi looking at him in disbelief.

"He'll never keep his word." Kotomi said.

"He's an Original, Kotomi. We have a code of honor, and even Niklaus sticks to it." Kevin said. Kotomi just shook her head, storming towards the front door.

"He'll never keep his word so we're all going to end up dead." Kotomi growled, using her Vampire speed to leave the house. The group didn't know what to say, though Diana buried her head against Damon's chest.

"I'm scared, Damon." Diana said in a small voice. Damon let free of Diana's hand and wrapped his arms around Diana securely.

"Klaus won't hurt you. I'll make sure of it." Damon said in protectiveness.

Kotomi ran all the way to the bridge until she finally stopped, the young Vampire pacing back and forth as she thought about the situation her and her friends were in. When she looked up Klaus was standing only a few feet away from her, bringing Kotomi to jump.

"Hello young Kotomi. I see you guys know about everything." Klaus said with a smirk, to which Kotomi glared at him.

"You're never coming back." Kotomi growled.

"Oh, but I am. You know why? Because Bonnie has only one weakness; her friends and family. If I start doing death threats then she's sure to bring me back." Klaus shrugged. Kotomi didn't know what to say, knowing that Klaus was right.

"Will you keep your word? About not harming us if Bonnie and Diana bring you back?" Kotomi asked.

"As long as you guys stay out of my way, then yes, you all have my word." Klaus responded, then disappearing. Kotomi looked down towards the pavement of the bridge, Klaus' words sinking in. Then she realized something; every Vampire that was from Elijah's Bloodline has died...