Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-27-2012, 11:55 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

Kiseki felt Caroline place her hand over his and lightly rub the top of it, bringing him to look over to her with a small smile as the three joined their group. He knew he shouldn’t suspect the trio just because they were new, but he couldn’t help the odd feeling he was getting.

"Is it okay if we still join you?" One of them; a blonde haired girl, asked as she looked at Ashley.

"Yeah. Everyone is perfectly fine with it." Ashley responded as she returned the smile, the three siblings taking a seat.

"My name is Rebekah." The blonde said as she looked at everyone. "And these are my brothers; Finn and Kol." She pointed to each of the males as she introduced them.

"My name is Ashley." Ashley said, proceeding to introduce everyone at the table, including Damon, Abigail and Scarlet from across the room. Shortly after she had finished, Damon returned to the table with the toddlers, taking his seat beside Rebekah after guiding them to their own.

"Bored with darts already?" Stefan teased.

"I just wanted to know what I missed." Damon shrugged as he looked over to Rebekah, Finn and Kol. "So, you guys are new in town?"

"Yeah." Finn answered with a nod. "Since I'm the oldest sibling I'm taking care of Kol and Rebekah. Our parents and two brothers actually died a while back, and our other brother Kevin decided to pretty much ditch us to go live his own life."

Suspicion crept onto Ichiru’s face as he looked at the other male, noticing the look Damon gave the rest of them, which mirrored his own. Isobel and Kotomi looked at each other, and even Kiseki glanced at Ichiru after a moment, all of their expressions showing the same suspicion. However, none of the others seemed to have caught on.

"I'm so sorry to hear about that..." Ashley said.

"It's okay. A new beginning is what we all needed." Rebekah responded. "So what brings you guys to town?"

"We're pretty much looking for a new start too." Ashley answered.

"So what happened to your parents and brothers? How did they die?" Damon questioned as he looked at the three siblings. Ichiru and Kiseki knew what he was getting at, but it didn’t seem like anyone else had realized.

"Damon! You shouldn't ask that!" Lexi hissed.

"No no, it's okay." Kol said. "Our parents, Nik and Eli all died from a plane crash a few years ago, so the three of us are sticking together to pull each other through."

"Mason!" Before anyone could respond to Kol, Diana's voice was heard from the bar, bringing all eyes to travel to her. The ginger haired male that she had been speaking with earlier had accidentally spilled water all over the front of Diana's shirt.

"Sorry Diana." He said with a chuckle, throwing her a clean towel as she sighed and tried to dry herself off.

"It's fine." Diana then disappeared into the kitchen.

"That girl is pretty hot." Kol commented, bringing the twins’ attention back to him.

"I don't think she's looking to date anyone at the moment." Damon said, and Kiseki glanced at him.

"Really? That's a shame. She looks good enough to eat." Kol replied, bringing both Rebekah and Finn to roll their eyes. Kiseki could easily sense the anger in Damon, who looked away shortly after. A few minutes later, Diana returned to their table with Rebekah’s, Finn’s and Kol’s drinks.

"Here you guys go. Everyone's food will be ready shortly." She said as she looked at everyone, then turning away and walking back to the bar.

A red haired teen walked down the streets of Fells Church, following a strong Supernatural presence that he had caught while roaming about. He had been feeling this presence for a few days now, but it had gotten stronger the day before, which made him really curious. Nothing had happened in Fells Church for quite some time now, and if something was brewing he definitely wanted to see what it was.

Aiden looked up at the restaurant just a few feet away; the Mystic Grill. Somehow the presence he was feeling seemed to be strongest here, so that had to mean that whatever was causing it was in there.

He entered the restaurant, taking a seat at a table near the window. He seemed to be the only customer here, aside from a group a few tables away. He didn’t recognize any of them, so did that mean they were new? And if they were, wouldn’t that mean that they were the source of the Supernatural power he was sensing?

A slight smirk came onto his face as he watched the group for a few more moments, then shifting his gaze to the window. Things should get pretty interesting from here…

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 05-28-2012, 04:06 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

When Damon learned the shocking news about Mason being a Werewolf he quickly glanced over to his friends to see if they had caught into the conversation, but it didn't look like they had as they continued to talk to Rebekah, Kol and Finn. Klaus however had heard the conversation, bringing him to be lost in thought of how he could use this situation for future advantages.

A powerful force suddenly came across the entire group as they all fell silent to take in the sudden energy; even Rebekah, Kol and Finn remained quiet as they looked at each other in confusion. Diana and Mason looked at each other in alarm when feeling it too, the sudden pull of energy becoming even closer by the second. Realizing that they were giving a reaction of feeling a Supernatural being, Rebekah quickly stirred up a conversation with her brothers to act like nothing was wrong.

Do you guys feel that? Kol asked telepathically to Finn and Rebekah. He would had asked Klaus as well but he didn't know if sending telepathic messages to a Ghost would work.

Yeah I feel it. Ashley and her friends must feel it too, seeing as they suddenly became quiet. Finn responded.

What do you think it could be? Rebekah joined in.

I don't know, but we'll find out in a few moments. Klaus joined in as well, the four of them looking towards the door along with Ashley and most of her group. A ginger haired boy then walked into the restaurant and taking a seat a few tables down and next to a window, bringing Ashley to look at her friends.

"Something isn't right at all." Diana whispered to Mason from the bar.

"Mommy, could Abigail and I play outside until our food comes here?" Scarlet asked in a sweet voice to Ashley and Ichiru as the two toddlers gave their parents a smile.

"I don't think that's a good ide-" Ashley began.

"I'll go take them outside for a few minutes." Kotomi offered. "I could use the fresh air anyways." Ashley was silent for a few moments as she thought it over; normally she would of had no problem at all, but when the sudden force that came from the other male a few tables away, her guard was completely up now. With a sigh though Ashley nodded, looking at Kotomi.

"Okay, just be sure to keep a close eye on them." Ashley traveled her eyes to the mysterious new male as Kotomi nodded, her gaze following Ashley's.

"I will." Kotomi said, her and the children standing up and giving Aiden another look, then walking out of the restaurant and going to the sidewalk. On the sidewalk there was a black Hopscotch board that the girls walked over to, though it was right outside the window that Aiden's table was it. Kotomi froze in slight shock when realizing this, but the young Vampire sighed, doing her best not to look at him.

"We need a rock to play Hopscotch." Abigail said, walking a few feet away and picking up a rock that was the size of her fist. "Got one." The toddler said happily. The three girls then began to play, Kotomi trying her best to ignore Aiden from just the other side of the glass. Their fun didn't last very long however as Scarlet fell to the ground when not landing quite right, the toddler scraping up her entire left knee.

"Are you okay?" Kotomi asked as she quickly knelt down beside Scarlet. Thick, dark red blood trickled down the toddler's leg as Abigail looked in horror at all of the blood. The scent of the blood hit Kotomi's nose like a punch, the young Vampire not being ready for it as her eyes turned black, along with the black veins underneath her eyes as her fangs quickly pierced her gums.

"Auntie Kotomi..." Abigail said as Kotomi quickly stood up, taking a few deep breaths as she tried to calm herself down. The scent traveled inside of the restaurant, bringing Ashley to look at Ichiru in alarm. Her and Damon then quickly stood up and walked outside, though by then Kotomi's face finally went back to normal and was able to kneel down at Scarlet's side again, the toddler having tears in her eyes now from the pain.

"What happened?" Ashley asked as her and Damon knelt down by Kotomi, Abigail and Scarlet as well.

"We were playing Hopscotch and Scarlet fell." Kotomi responded. Damon extended his hand towards the wound and healed it, though they still had to clean up the leftover blood on Scarlet's leg.

"I'll go get a wet cloth." Damon said, standing up and walking back inside. The Vampire walked over to the bar, looking at Diana as Mason went to go get more ice from the back. "Do you guys have a spare cloth or anything? Ashley's daughter fell on the sidewalk and cut her knee open."

"Yeah." Diana quickly got a white rag and dampened it with warm water. "Is she okay?" Diana asked as she handed Damon the cloth.

"Yeah. I healed the wound so her leg just has to get cleaned up." Damon whispered, walking away and back outside, leaving Diana to look down. He was giving her even more reasons to think that he wasn't completely evil...

"Thanks." Ashley said as Damon handed her the cloth, the brunette wiping away the blood. "Are you okay?" Ashley asked Scarlet, Diana walking outside and over to the group.

"I am now. Uncle Damon took all of the pain away." Scarlet answered as she reached over and hugged Damon. "I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart." Damon responded with a smile, to which Abigail joined in on the hug too. Diana couldn't help but smile at Damon as well, clearing seeing how much he cared for the two toddlers.

"Diana, their food is ready." Mason's voice could be heard from inside, the young Witch quickly going back inside.

"Let's go eat." Damon said as the rest of the group stood up, beginning to walk away.

"Can I talk to you for a minute, Damon?" Kotomi asked, bringing him to nod as Ashley, Abigail and Scarlet walked inside and to their seats. Diana and Mason both appeared with trays of food, handing them out to the group.

"What's wrong?" Damon asked in concern.

"I know you have suspicions about Rebekah, Kol and Finn; my mom, Ichiru and even Kiseki do too. I could see it on Ichiru's and Kiseki's faces." Kotomi said.

"I know, but the only problem is that the rest of the group doesn't see it. What are we going to do?" Damon asked.

"We'll just have to wait to talk to them until we get home and just be on our guard." Kotomi responded as Damon nodded.

"There's also another surprise that I bet you don't know." Damon said.

"I know already; that new person. His energy is so strong, like he's a very powerful Vampire or something." Kotomi said with uneasiness.

"Well there's that, and also that Mason is a Werewolf." Damon's words took Kotomi completely off guard.

"W-what?"

"Yup. I heard them whispering about it. Jeremy knows about Mason too and helps him with the full moon." Damon said.

"Well if Jeremy trusts Mason then we should too. He seems really nice." Damon nodded at Kotomi words.

"We just need to be extremely careful right now." Damon said, Kotomi nodding as the two walked back inside and to their seats, the food being there.

"Everything okay?" Isobel asked.

"Everything's fine." Kotomi said with a smile, beginning to eat her food. Even though Diana could feel that Aiden was a powerful Supernatural being, she was still the only waitress on shift right now, the young Witch walking over to his table with a glass of water in hand.

"My name is Diana and I'll be your waitress today." Diana said to Aiden, placing down the water on the table. "Can I get you anything else to drink? Soda? Iced Tea?" Diana asked.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 05-28-2012 at 04:27 PM.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:33 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru and Kiseki noticed Damon looking at the rest of them as though he were asking if they had seen or heard something important, bringing them to look at him in question. Neither of them had heard the conversation between Diana and Mason, for Ichiru had been looking out the window absentmindedly and Kiseki had been listening to the conversation between the rest of the group.

Both twins froze as the two of them felt a powerful force sweep over them. Both of them instantly recognized it to be on the same energy level as an Original Vampire, but as far as they knew, there weren’t anymore around - even if they were alive. They glanced at each other, noticing Rebekah and her siblings doing the same, which meant that they had felt it, too. The rest of the group had gone quiet, which suggested that all of them had felt the force. No one said anything, but it was apparent that all of them were wondering where this force was coming from.

The twins’ attention then shifted to the front door of the restaurant, where a ginger haired male stepped inside. His hair was more of a fiery red rather than the normal color of a ginger, and his eyes - even from the distance the twins saw him from - appeared to be a piercing silver. This struck the two of them as odd, for they had never once seen someone with silver eyes - not even a Supernatural being.

He wore a black hoodie much like the red one that Kiseki usually wore, with flames emblazoned on its front, along with a pair of dark blue jeans. As he sat down a few tables away from the group, there was no doubt that he was the source of the power they sensed.

"Mommy, could Abigail and I play outside until our food comes here?" Scarlet asked sweetly, bringing Ichiru to look back over to the toddler. Kiseki noticed the same look from before return to Ichiru’s face, only this time it was a little worse and he honestly couldn’t blame him.

"I don't think that's a good ide-"

"I'll go take them outside for a few minutes." Kotomi cut Ashley off with an offer, bringing Ichiru to look at her warily. "I could use the fresh air anyways."

Normally neither Ichiru or Ashley would mind the girls going outside to play, but it was very clear what the reason was this time.

"Okay, just be sure to keep a close eye on them." Ashley finally responded as her eyes traveled back over to the new male, Kotomi’s gaze following hers.

"I will." Kotomi answered before she and the children stood up and left the restaurant. Ichiru gave a soft sigh, trying to shake off his uneasiness. If there was one thing he feared more than dying and leaving his children without their parents, it was losing them or anyone else in the group.

Aiden noticed the other group in the room go quiet shortly after he’d taken his seat, which brought him to take his gaze away from the window and look over to them. When he had entered, he remembered hearing them talking with each other, which had filled the silence of the otherwise empty restaurant, but now it was almost completely silent, aside from the noise coming from the kitchen.

He chuckled softly to himself when noticing that a few of them were looking his way. So they had noticed him already… This only proved his theory that they were the source of the power he was sensing. No normal human being could have sensed his presence without at least a sort of sixth sense or something along that line.

After a few moments, they started talking amongst themselves again, and Aiden saw one of the girls, who had long black hair and piercing sapphire eyes, rise to her feet along with two twin toddlers. They appeared to be heading outside, which took them right past his table. Aiden could easily tell that the toddlers were humans just from their scent as they walked by, which confused him. He could smell no humans amongst the group, which meant that their parents, if they were present, were Supernatural creatures. How would their offspring be human in that case?

He saw movement from the corner of his eye, turning his attention to the window, where the trio had gone over to a black Hopscotch board on the sidewalk. He noticed the older girl freeze for a moment when she realized they were right outside his window, which made him smirk. It was interesting how these other Supernatural beings were intimidated just by his presence. This could be a lot of fun after all…

However, when the girl glanced back at him, their eyes happened to meet, and this time Aiden was the one to freeze. What was this strange feeling?

He noticed one of the toddlers fall after he had shaken the feeling away and dismissed it, bringing the eldest of the three to quickly kneel down beside her. He saw thick, dark red blood begin to trickle down the toddler’s leg, the scent hitting him only seconds later. He quickly averted his gaze from the window, allowing his hair to hide his face as he tried to fight off the change in his eyes and the fangs that tried to pierce his gums. The scent of the toddler’s blood and his reaction to it proved that she was human, which was still a curious matter to him.

Back with the group, Ichiru and Kiseki caught the scent of Scarlet’s blood, looking at each other in alarm before Ichiru glanced at Ashley, the two of them rising from their seats simultaneously along with Damon. Kiseki started to go as well, but decided not to make a big scene out of it unless it was something serious, instead remaining where he was.

As they passed Aiden’s table, Ichiru glanced down at him, but the ginger had managed to get his face to change back quickly, merely looking up to meet the dark haired teen’s gaze silently. Ichiru’s expression darkened, but he didn’t say anything, simply following Ashley and Damon outside.

"What happened?" Ashley asked as she, Ichiru and Damon knelt down by Kotomi, Abigail and Scarlet.

"We were playing Hopscotch and Scarlet fell." Kotomi responded. Damon extended his hand towards the wound and healed it, beating Ichiru to the action as the dark haired teen sighed softly, relieved that it had only been a fall and not something more serious.

"I'll go get a wet cloth." Damon said, standing up and walking back inside. Ichiru glanced back toward the restaurant to see Aiden watching them, still wary of the red haired teen. Damon returned shortly after with the cloth, handing it to Ashley.

"Thanks." She said as she took the cloth, wiping away the blood. "Are you okay?" She asked Scarlet as Diana walked outside with them.

"I am now. Uncle Damon took all of the pain away." Scarlet answered as she reached over and hugged Damon, which brought Ichiru to smile. "I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart." Damon responded with a smile, and Abigail joined in on the hug as well.

"Diana, their food is ready." Mason's voice could be heard from inside, and the young Witch quickly disappeared back inside the restaurant.

"Let's go eat." Damon said as the rest of the group stood up, heading back inside. Ichiru noticed Kotomi and Damon stay behind to talk, which brought him to look back at them in question, although he went ahead with the others and returned to the table.

"Everything okay?" Isobel asked as the group sat down, Kiseki looking at them with concern and question.

"Everything's fine." Kotomi answered with a smile, beginning to eat her food. Kiseki glanced at Ichiru, who didn’t seem to be showing any more uneasiness than before, receiving a nod from his twin, which made him relax slightly, he and Ichiru beginning to eat their food as well.

"My name is Diana and I'll be your waitress today." Aiden looked away from the window to Diana as she placed a glass of water on the table. "Can I get you anything else to drink? Soda? Iced Tea?"

“Oh lucky me. I get a pretty waitress today.” Aiden smirked at her as he responded. However, he decided not to reveal the fact that he was a Vampire by making a joke about her blood, instead responding with, “Sweetened iced tea will be fine.”

Old 05-30-2012, 02:07 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Oh lucky me. I get a pretty waitress today.” Aiden responded with a smirk. “Sweetened iced tea will be fine.”

"I'll be right back with that." Diana said with a smile, turning around and walking away. When she passed Mason to get to the bar she sighed, bringing him to look at her in confusion.

"What's wrong?" Mason asked as he watched Diana get together Aiden's drink.

"Nothing. It's stupid." Diana said, walking back over to Aiden's table. Aiden was the second person in less then fifteen minutes to call her pretty or somewhere along the lines of that; normally she wouldn't mind the comments but something was just annoying her today and she couldn't figure out why. The young Witch pushed her slightly dark feelings away however when returning back to Aiden's table, placing down his sweetened iced tea.

"Here you go. I'll give you a few minutes to let you decide what you want." Diana said with a smile, placing a menu neatly on the table and then walking to the other group. "How's everything over here? Do you guys need anything else?" Diana asked.

"I was actually just about to go get some more ketchup." Stefan said as he began to stand up.

"No it's okay, I'll go get you some." Diana said. Before Stefan could decline however Diana had already walked away, bringing him to sigh as he sat back down.

"It's weird that our best friend's daughter is serving us." Stefan said, bringing Rebekah, Finn and Kol to look over to Stefan.

"You're friends with her parents? Aren't you in like... the same age group as her?" Kol asked. "And I thought you guys were new to town? How do you even know her parents?" Stefan and most of the group froze for a few moments, though Lexi stepped in this time.

"Our families are close friends with each other, so we decided to begin a new start here since we know a few people already." Lexi said smoothly.

"Oh, well that makes sense." Finn said with a smile, most of the group relaxing. Klaus sat there quietly with amusement, drinking in everything as Diana returned with the ketchup.

"Here you guys go." Diana placed down the ketchup on the table. "Can I get you anything else?"

"Your number would be great." Kol said as he flashed Diana a charming smile. Damon tensed up a little bit as he gave Kol a dark look, which Diana completely saw this time. She was confused as to why Damon would be acting like this...

"Sorry, but I don't give out my number like a piece of candy; especially to strangers. Enjoy your food." Diana said coolly, walking away.

"Playing hard to get I see... this should be fun." Kol smirked.

"I already said this before; Diana isn't looking to date anyone." Damon growled as he stood up this time. This brought excitement into Kol's eyes as he stood up too, the group looking at the two in shock; even Diana and Mason looked shocked.

"Oh really? Did she tell you this herself?" Kol challenged, his smirk remaining on his face.

"No, but it's obvious since she just lost her boyfriend not too long ago, so back off." Damon growled, pure anger flashing in his eyes.

"Both of you need to cool it or else the two of you will be kicked out." Mason said in a steady voice, holding his own ground.

"I'll gladly excuse myself before fists are thrown." Damon said, grabbing his food and beer, then walking over to the bar. He sat down with a sigh, his back facing his friends as he calmed down and began to eat.

"I was only messing around." Kol said to the group as he sat back down.

"He's, well... he has a very quick temper." Ashley said with an apologetic look, bringing Kol to nod.

"I'll have to keep that in mind then." Kol said as he began to eat.

"I'm gonna go sit over by Damon so he's not by himself." Kotomi said as Isobel nodded. Kotomi gathered her things and walked over to the bar, though she looked over at Aiden for a few moments before looking away and made it to Damon. She placed down her food and drink next to his, sitting on the stool next to the older Vampire.

"You don't have to give a pity party." Damon said flatly, taking a sip of his beer.

"I'm here because I care about you, and that I don't want to see you alone." Kotomi said.

"I'm perfectly fine being by myself, thank you very much." Damon responded.

"Don't do that, Damon, not to me. You're like another older brother to me so don't push me away." Kotomi said, to which Damon looked at her.

"And you're like an annoying little sister to me too who cares about me." Damon said with a grin.

"Exactly." Kotomi said with a small laugh, the young teenaged girl being able to take any darkness away from Damon instantly. Diana wanted to ask so many questions to Damon and Kotomi, to try to get an understanding, but first she looked up at Aiden, knowing she had to serve him first. The young Witch walked back over to him, giving the male a smile.

"Are you ready to order? Or do you still need a few more minutes?" Diana asked kindly.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:42 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"I'll be right back with that." Diana responded with a smile, and Aiden returned it just before she turned and walked away. He watched her go for a few moments, then shifting his gaze back over to the other group. He hadn’t seen Kotomi’s face change earlier because he was so focused on keeping his own under control, but he already knew that everyone in that group aside from the children were Vampires. He felt a Supernatural vibe from Diana and the red haired male that was with her behind the bar as well, but theirs were different. Diana was most likely a Witch while Mason was either a warlock or Werewolf. If they hadn’t all been gathered in one place, he would have easily been able to tell what each individual was.

"Here you go. I'll give you a few minutes to let you decide what you want." Diana’s voice broke Aiden out of his thoughts, and he looked up as she placed a glass of sweetened iced tea on the table, along with a menu, then walking over to the other group. As Aiden looked back at the group, his eyes fell on the black haired girl from before and seemed to freeze there. However, he quickly forced himself to look away, opening his menu to choose his meal.

"How's everything over here? Do you guys need anything else?" Back with the group, Diana had returned to check on them.

"I was actually just about to go get some more ketchup." Stefan said as he began to stand up.

"No it's okay, I'll go get you some." Diana said, disappearing again shortly after as Stefan sat back down with a sigh.

"It's weird that our best friend's daughter is serving us." He said, and the twins noticed Rebekah, Finn and Kol look over to him.

"You're friends with her parents? Aren't you in like... the same age group as her?" Kol asked. "And I thought you guys were new to town? How do you even know her parents?"

Ichiru cursed mentally as Kiseki froze along with the rest of the group. However, before either of the twins could think of anything to say in response, Lexi spoke up.

"Our families are close friends with each other, so we decided to begin a new start here since we know a few people already." She said smoothly.

"Oh, well that makes sense." Finn said with a smile, and the twins relaxed. Shortly after, Diana returned with ketchup.

"Here you guys go." She placed the ketchup on the table. "Can I get you anything else?"

"Your number would be great." Kol flashed her a charming smile as he answered, and Kiseki noticed Damon tense from the corner of his eye, bringing him to glance over at him.

"Sorry, but I don't give out my number like a piece of candy; especially to strangers. Enjoy your food." Diana responded coolly before walking away.

"Playing hard to get I see... this should be fun." Kol smirked.

"I already said this before; Diana isn't looking to date anyone." Damon growled as he stood up, bringing Kiseki to look at him in alarm. Ichiru had sensed his anger building even though he hadn’t let on that he’d noticed, so he had already known that it was going to lead to this. Kol stood up as well, excitement in his eyes.

"Oh really? Did she tell you this herself?" He challenged, his smirk remaining on his face.

"No, but it's obvious since she just lost her boyfriend not too long ago, so back off." Damon growled as pure anger flashed in his eyes.

“Damon…” Kiseki spoke, preparing to stand up as well to try and calm the older Vampire down, but stopped when Mason spoke.

"Both of you need to cool it or else the two of you will be kicked out."

"I'll gladly excuse myself before fists are thrown." Damon said, grabbing his food and beer, then walking over to the bar. Kiseki gave a soft sigh, relaxing slightly as Kol sat back down.

"I was only messing around."

"He's, well... he has a very quick temper." Ashley said with an apologetic look, bringing Kol to nod.

"I'll have to keep that in mind then."

"I'm gonna go sit over by Damon so he's not by himself." Kotomi said, to which Isobel nodded before the younger girl gathered her things and walked over toward the bar with Damon. Aiden glanced up from his own table, having watched the whole thing quietly, noticing that Kotomi was looking his way, the two of them locking eyes once more before she looked away after a few moments and made her way over to Damon. He smirked to himself, starting to look back out the window before the sound of footsteps caught his attention.

"Are you ready to order? Or do you still need a few more minutes?" Diana asked kindly, bringing the Vampire to look at her.

“I'll have a burger with fries.” He responded with a smile. Although he normally would have flirted with the brunette a little more, he had heard what Damon had said, and had decided to respect it.

Old 05-31-2012, 02:08 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

“I'll have a burger with fries.” Aiden responded with a smile, bringing Diana to smile back and wrote down the order on the small notepad.

"I'll go put your order in." Diana said, retrieving the menu and walking away. She walked to the bar and handed Mason the menu, then disappeared into the kitchen to place Aiden's order in. She returned a few moments later, this time sitting on a stool as she patiently waited for Aiden's order to cook.

"Thanks for standing up for Diana like that." Mason whispered to Damon.

"Yeah well someone needs to slap some manners into that kid. Who does he think he is anyways?" Damon said, looking up at Mason. "If I heard correctly before however, you can surely stand your ground easily."

"What are you talking about?" Mason asked, bringing Diana and Kotomi to look at the two males.

"Word is flying around that you're a Werewolf." Damon whispered, bringing Mason to smirk.

"You heard the conversation before." Mason said with a nod.

"Yup. So, how long have you been a Werewolf?" Damon asked, bringing Diana to sit closer to the group, already knowing the whole story.

"When I was thirteen. Diana, our friend Todd and I were playing up in a old tree-house we found in the woods. We didn't know that the wood was rotting away, so when Todd and I were just messing around and wrestling I pushed him into the wooden railing, not knowing that the wood was going to break so easily." Mason paused, looking down at the counter. "He fell to the ground and died instantly since he broke his neck."

"And you always blame yourself for it." Diana added, giving Mason a concerned look as Damon remembered what tree-house they were talking about; it was the same one Ashley, Jeremy and Bonnie built when they were kids.

"It wasn't your fault." Kotomi said.

"That's what I keep telling him; we had no idea how old that tree-house was or that the wood was rotting away. It was my idea to go up there in the first place, so if it's anyone's fault then it's mine." Diana said, to which Mason quickly looked over to her.

"Don't blame yourself." Mason said.

"I won't if you don't blame yourself." Diana said, to which Mason gave a small smile.

"Do you know how many people I killed? I came out perfectly fine." Damon said cheerfully, to which Diana gave him a warning look as Kotomi and Mason sighed.

"And just when I thought you were making progress..." Kotomi said.

Back at the table the group seemed to be more relaxed, the group making small talk with Rebekah, Finn and Kol. Ashley looked over and saw Abigail and Scarlet making a mess with the ketchup, bringing the brunette to laugh.

"What are you guys doing?" Ashley giggled when seeing ketchup all over the toddler's faces.

"We're finger-painting with the ketchup while we eat." Scarlet laughed. Damon and Kotomi turned around to look while Mason and Diana looked over from behind the bar, the four of them laughing.

"You guys are so silly." Kotomi laughed as she stood up, walking over to the toddlers and kneeling down beside them.

"You can be a clown, Auntie Kotomi." Abigail said, putting some ketchup on her finger and dabbing it on Kotomi's nose, bringing the young Vampire to laugh again.

"And where's my clown nose? I'm jealous." Damon said as he stood up, walking over to the toddlers and knelt down next to Kotomi.

"Here you go Uncle Damon." Scarlet said, putting some ketchup on his nose. Even Rebekah and Finn laughed, though Kol just took a sip of his drink. Diana and Mason smiled while Klaus just silently sighed, deciding to leave the Mystic Grill for now and give Bonnie, Jeremy and their son Kenny a small visit.

"You guys are silly." Caroline said as she giggled. Damon and Kotomi smiled as they stood up, walking back over to their food and wiping off the ketchup with napkins while Ashley just playfully shook her head.

"Do you guys want to go to the park after this so Abigail and Scarlet can run around?" Kotomi asked as she looked over to Ashley and Ichiru.

"Yeah that's a good idea." Ashley said with a nod, the two toddlers smiling with excitement.

"We have to take them to the lake too if the weather gets warmer so we can teach them how to swim." Damon added.

"You guys are welcomed to join us if you want to." Lexi said as she looked at Kol, Rebekah and Finn.

"That would be great." Kol said with a smile. Damon didn't say anything, simply turning around and eating his food again.

"You really don't like him..." Diana whispered as Damon looked up at her.

"Well he's hitting on you, so no, I don't really like him." Damon said.

"Why do you even care if he is?" Diana said as she crossed her arms.

"Because your parents are my best friends, so it's my job to protect you against guys like him." Damon answered.

"Excuse me? You don't get to decide anything, and I certainly don't need you protecting me. I can perfectly take care of myself." Diana countered.

"Unlikely." Damon mumbled, though Diana heard him. Anger flashed through the young Witch as Mason and Kotomi looked at each other in concern, but before Diana could say anything else Aiden's order was ready, Diana storming back into the kitchen.

"This isn't going to end well." Mason said, picking up a shot glass and cleaning it. Diana stepped out of the kitchen with Aiden's food and began to walk towards him, though before she made it to his table she walked up to Kol, the male looking at her with a surprised smile.

"Here." Diana said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a piece of paper, then handing it to Kol. "Here's my number. Use it." Diana said with a smile, having quickly writing down her cell number on a piece of paper from the kitchen.

"Believe me, I will." Kol said with a smirk, watching Diana walk away and over to Aiden.

"Here you go. Is there anything else I can get you?" Diana asked kindly. Damon just shook his head in anger and stood up, storming out of the restaurant and using his Vampire speed to leave the scene once he walked around the corner of the building. Kotomi sighed, leaving some money for hers and Damon's meal and hurried out the door after the Vampire, though she stole a glance at Aiden before leaving.

"Should we go follow her?" Ashley asked in concern.

"No." Stefan said as he shook his head. "She's always the one who seems to calm him down the quickest besides Kiseki." Diana did her best to hide all of the anger she was currently feeling towards Damon, but you could just tell by her eyes of how enraged she was right now. In here eyes, Damon thought that she was just a kid that needed to be looked after, but in reality he only wanted to protect her because of the rising feelings he was quickly getting for her.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 05-31-2012 at 02:14 AM.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:35 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"I'll go put your order in." Diana responded to Aiden with a smile after writing his order down, then retrieving the menu and walking away. He took a sip of his drink, his eyes wandering back to the group. They appeared more relaxed now, and were back to talking amongst themselves. He had expected a fight when two of them had stood up, but one of the bartenders had broken them up, and then the one who had started it separated himself from the group. That was no fun at all…

Back at the table, the twins looked over to Ashley when hearing her laugh, following her gaze to Abigail and Scarlet, who were making a mess with the ketchup.

"What are you guys doing?" Ashley giggled, and the twins couldn’t help but laugh as well when seeing the ketchup on the toddlers’ faces.

"We're finger-painting with the ketchup while we eat." Scarlet laughed.

"You guys are so silly." Kotomi’s voice came from the bar, and a few moments later she knelt down beside the two toddlers.

"You can be a clown, Auntie Kotomi." Abigail said, putting some ketchup on her finger and dabbing it on Kotomi's nose, and the twins laughed again along with their sister.

"And where's my clown nose? I'm jealous." Damon knelt down beside Kotomi.

"Here you go Uncle Damon." Abigail said, putting some ketchup on his nose as well.

"You guys are silly." Caroline said with a giggle. Damon and Kotomi smiled, standing up and returning to the bar as Ashley merely shook her head playfully.

"Do you guys want to go to the park after this so Abigail and Scarlet can run around?" Kotomi asked as she looked over to Ashley and Ichiru.

"Yeah that's a good idea." Ashley responded, and Ichiru nodded along with her as the two toddlers smiled with excitement.

"We have to take them to the lake too if the weather gets warmer so we can teach them how to swim." Damon added.

"You guys are welcomed to join us if you want to." Lexi said as she looked at Kol, Rebekah and Finn.

"That would be great." Kol answered with a smile. The group fell silent then, and the twins began eating again, although Kiseki paused when he caught Diana storming away from the bar into the kitchen.

Ichiru noticed Kiseki looking over to the bar, following his brother’s gaze and seeing Diana returning with Aiden’s order, although before she took the order to him, she walked over to Kol.

"Here." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper, then handing it to Kol. "Here's my number. Use it."

"Believe me, I will." Kol replied with a smirk as the young Witch walked away. Ichiru and Kiseki looked at each other, both of them knowing that something must have gone wrong with Diana and Damon.

"Here you go. Is there anything else I can get you?"

Aiden gave the Witch a smile in response, easily sensing the anger coming off of her.

“I‘m fine for now, thank you.” He responded, although his attention didn’t stay on the brunette for long as Damon stood up and stormed out of the restaurant, followed shortly after by Kotomi.

"Should we go follow her?" Ashley asked in concern.

"No." Stefan responded with a shake of his head. "She's always the one who seems to calm him down the quickest besides Kiseki."

Kiseki looked down at the table quietly. Normally he would have gone after Damon as well, but he figured that he didn’t want too many people around him while he was upset, and Kotomi had already gone. He knew exactly why Damon was upset, and he wanted to talk to him about it, but he also didn’t want to make the situation worse, so he would wait.

The dark haired teen felt something cold on his hand, bringing him to look up to see that Abigail had drawn a smiley face on his hand with ketchup when she saw him looking upset. Ichiru looked up at his twin, noticing this as well and gave a chuckle.

“Sadness isn’t allowed with these two around.” He said as Kiseki smiled in response to Abigail, getting some of the ketchup from his hand on his finger and putting a dab on Abigail’s nose like she had done to Kotomi and Damon. “I’m sure Damon will be alright. Kotomi and Kiseki both seem to have a talent for calming him down.”

Old 06-02-2012, 12:40 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

“I‘m fine for now, thank you.” Aiden responded to Diana, bringing her to nod.

"Enjoy your meal." With that, the young Witch walked away and returned to the bar, though Mason just gave her a look. "What?" Diana demanded.

"Nothing." Mason said, turning and disappearing into the kitchen. Diana just sighed as she collected the money Kotomi had left, then pulling out some homework from her bag and began to work on it since there was nothing for her to do at the moment.

Back at the table the group remained quiet for a few moments after Damon and Kotomi left, a heavy silence filling the air. Ashley looked over to Abigail and saw that she was drawing a smiley face on Kiseki's hand, bringing her to chuckle as the others looked.

“Sadness isn’t allowed with these two around.” Ichiru chuckled as everyone smiled, even Rebekah, Finn and Kol. Rebekah began to have second thoughts as to what her, Finn and Kol were actually doing. Klaus had told them that Ashley and her group of friends had killed Klaus and Elijah (Klaus lying about Elijah's death), but Ashley and her group didn't seem like the type to just kill for no reason. This group was loving and kind; Rebekah felt very suspicious of Klaus now and planned to confront him about the situation. “I’m sure Damon will be alright. Kotomi and Kiseki both seem to have a talent for calming him down.” Ichiru's words snapped Rebekah out of her thoughts, looking at her two brothers.

"Once we get home the three of us need to have a talk." Rebekah said, to which her siblings looked at her in confusion, but didn't question it as they simply nodded.

"Nope; the twins only want happiness." Isobel commented with a smile. After a while Rebekah, Kol and Finn finished their meals, bringing Kol to stand up and walk over to Diana. The young Witch completely lost track of time from being so focused on her homework, not realizing that almost twenty minutes had passed by. She quickly looked up, relieved that no other costumers walked in, though she needed to quickly check on the ones who were currently there.

"Could we have the bill for Rebekah, Finn and myself?" Kol asked with a smile, bringing Diana to nod and smile back.

"Sorry for not coming to check on you guys. I lost track of time." Diana said, using a computer to print out the bill.

"It's alright. What are you working on?" Kol asked as Diana handed him the piece of paper.

"Just some homework from college. It's a good distraction." Diana said as Kol pulled out a wallet and handed her some money, giving her a fifteen dollar tip. "Whoa, that tip is way too high." Diana said as she tried to hand it back, but Kol shook his head.

"No, keep it. I'll give you a call later. Are you doing anything tonight?" Kol asked.

"My shift ends at ten tonight and then I have to go home to bring my little brother some food." Diana responded.

"Well at ten-thirty do you want to meet back here outside the restaurant and hang out?" Kol asked with a charming smile.

"Yeah, that sounds great. I'll see you tonight." Diana said as she returned the smile.

"Fantastic." Kol turned away, walking back over to his siblings. "The bill is all paid for for us." Kol said as he looked at Rebekah and Finn.

"Okay. Let's get back home then." Finn said, him and Rebekah standing up as well.

"I'm guessing you guys aren't coming with us to the park then?" Stefan asked.

"Sadly no, but we'll see you guys around though. Thank you for the warm welcome." Rebekah said with a smile.

"It's no problem." Ashley said, watching the group walk out of the restaurant.

"That went pretty well." Lexi commented.

"Yeah, besides Damon freaking out though." Stefan said.

"I wonder if Kotomi ever found him." Ashley said. Diana quickly walked over to their table then.

"How is everything?" Diana asked.

"Everything's fine." Ashley said with a smile, to which the young Witch smiled as well and nodded, then quickly walking over to Aiden.

"How is everything? Do you need anything else?" Diana asked.

Damon walked deep into the woods that was passed Wickery Bridge and leaned up against a tree, giving out a sigh as he tried his best to calm himself down. Footsteps were heard from behind him however, the Vampire turning around and seeing Kotomi a few feet away.

"You okay?" Kotomi asked in concern.

"I'm fine." Damon responded flatly, bringing Kotomi to sigh as well.

"You know you can't hide from me. Wherever you go, I'll always find you." Kotomi said, to which Damon turned away from her.

"Look, I'm fine. I just really want to be left alone right now." Damon said.

"Maybe being alone isn't the best thing." Kotomi said, walking closer to Damon.

"It is for me at the moment." Damon paused, looking down at the ground. "Doesn't Diana realize there's something strange about Rebekah, Kol and Finn? I can't put my finger on it, but something isn't right." Damon said as he was lost in thought.

"Well... maybe you could secretly follow her. If Kol tries something, then you'll be right there to save her." Kotomi suggested.

"That's what I was thinking of doing." Damon admitted, looking back over to Kotomi. "Really though, I'm fine. I just want to be left alone to think." Damon said kindly, to which Kotomi nodded.

"If you need anything then don't hesitate to send a telepathic message." Kotomi said, to which Damon nodded.

Kotomi used her Vampire speed then to run out of the woods, coming to a stop when she reached the outside of it. In a human walking pace she made her way on the bridge and stopped halfway, walking over to the railing and looking out on the beautiful water of the large lake. The young Vampire gave a smile, climbing over the railing and sitting on the top of it as she let her legs dangle freely over the edge and continued to look at the scenery.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:00 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Enjoy your meal." Diana responded with Aiden with a nod, turning to walk away.

Aiden’s attention went back to the group. Somehow he wanted to find out more about them - in public places such as these, they couldn’t really expose what they were. He still didn’t know if these Vampires were Originals or just regular Vampires - or if all of them were even Supernatural creatures in the first place. He had seen one of them heal one of the children’s wounds outside, so he knew for a fact that he was one.

He had heard them mention going to the park after they ate, so maybe he could tail them there and ‘accidentally’ run into them. Normally he would have already approached them by now, but it was obvious that everyone in the restaurant was wary of him, and he didn’t want to cause a scene.

"Nope; the twins only want happiness." Back at the table, Isobel responded to Ichiru’s comment with a smile as the dark haired Vampire cleaned off the ketchup Kiseki had dabbed on Abigail’s nose with a napkin.

After a while, the twins had almost finished their food, both looking up when Kol stood up and walked over to where Diana had been sitting for the past twenty minutes. The trio had already finished their own food, and normally the twins would have too, but even Ichiru had gotten distracted by playing around with Abigail and Scarlet.

"The bill is all paid for for us." Kol said upon returning as he looked at his siblings.

"Okay. Let's get back home then." Finn answered as he and Rebekah stood up as well.

"I'm guessing you guys aren't coming with us to the park then?" Stefan asked.

"Sadly no, but we'll see you guys around though. Thank you for the warm welcome." Rebekah replied with a smile.

"It's no problem." Ashley said, the group then leaving the restaurant.

Aiden watched them leave as well as he finished his food, debating on whether or not to follow them. He already knew that the remaining group would be going to the park soon, but he didn’t know where this trio was headed. But then again, he already knew that the larger group had already lived here before and suddenly left shortly before the attacks he had heard about on the news ended, which made him more suspicious and curious toward them.

"That went pretty well." Back at the table, Lexi commented on their meeting with Rebekah, Finn and Kol.

"Yeah, besides Damon freaking out though." Stefan said.

"I wonder if Kotomi ever found him." Ashley said, although before anyone could say anything, Diana returned to their table.

"How is everything?"

"Everything's fine." Ashley responded with a smile, to which the young Witch smiled as well and nodded, then quickly walking over to Aiden.

"How is everything? Do you need anything else?" She asked, snapping the Vampire out of his thoughts and bringing him to look at her.

“Actually, I was just about to leave.” He responded with a smile. “Could I get the check?”

Old 06-07-2012, 01:01 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Actually, I was just about to leave.” Aiden responded to Diana with a smile. “Could I get the check?”

"I'll be right back with it." Diana smiled, turning and walking away back to the bar. She pulled up the bill on a computer and printed it out, taking it and walking back over to Aiden. "Here you go." Diana placed the bill on the table. "You can come up to the register and pay it whenever you're ready." The young Witch smiled again before turning and walking away, heading back behind the bar and sat on a stool as she began to work on her homework again, this time however taking out a pair of reading glasses and putting them on since she could feel the strain in her eyes; she actually looked really good in her glasses.

"Are you guys ready to leave?" Ashley asked as she looked at everyone.

"I think we are." Isobel said with a nod, standing up and pulling out a credit card from her purse.

"We can help bay the bill." Lexi said as she started to reach inside her own purse for some money, but Isobel just simply shook her head.

"No it's fine. I'll be right back." Isobel said with a warm, motherly smile and then walked away.

"Let's get these two cleaned up then." Ashley said as she looked at Abigail and Scarlet, the two toddlers making a complete mess of themselves with the ketchup. Ashley chuckled as she grabbed a few napkins, beginning to clean her daughters from the messy ketchup.

"Are you two still hungry?" Stefan asked the toddlers.

"No, but when we get home after the park can we have some ice cream?" Scarlet asked.

"As long as you guys eat it and not wear it." Ashley laughed. Isobel returned a few moments later, the bill being paid.

"All ready?" Isobel asked the group, most of them nodding and standing up. They walked out of the restaurant and back to the cars, driving away a few moments later and drove to the park. Once there, Abigail and Scarlet quickly got out of the car and ran right for the large jungle gym, bringing Ashley to jog after them.

"You two be careful!" Ashley said, bringing Stefan to chuckle along with Lexi, Caroline and Isobel.

"She is such a good mother." Stefan commented.

"She's really grown up and developed." Lexi added as they watched Ashley play with her daughters on the jungle gym.

At the bridge Kotomi continued to sit on the bridge's edge and stare out onto the lake's water, still taking in the beautiful scenery. If it was up to her, she could honestly sit there all day and enjoy the nature.

OOC: sorry for such the short post. i'm extremely tired with a massive headache but i wanted to at least get something typed up. i promise that this will be the only bad post i do
Old 06-07-2012, 07:55 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OoC: Awww D: The post was good to me. Not so sure about my own, though... xD

IC: "I'll be right back with it." Diana replied to Aiden with a smile, turning and walking back to the bar and returning a few seconds later with the bill. "Here you go." She said as she placed it on the table. "You can come up to the register and pay it whenever you're ready."

Aiden gave a smile in response, watching the brunette walk away before standing up and pulling out his wallet as he walked over to the register to go ahead and pay the bill.

"Are you guys ready to leave?" Back at the table, Ashley spoke up just as the twins finally finished their food.

"I think we are." Isobel answered with a nod, standing up and pulling out a credit card from her purse.

"We can help bay the bill." Lexi offered as she started to reach inside her own purse, but Isobel shook her head.

"No it's fine. I'll be right back." She told her with one of her warm, motherly smiles before walking away to the register. Ichiru spotted Aiden walking away just before Isobel approached, giving the group one more glance before leaving the restaurant. He had to admit that his suspicions toward the ginger hadn’t died down yet, but he hadn’t exactly done anything deserving of it. It was just strange that he was there in the first place…

Aiden walked around the corner of the building to get out of sight once he had stepped outside of the restaurant. He was still curious as to where the other Vampires had gone, and figured it would be more interesting to follow them. However, since he had waited, he had no idea where they had gone now…

He could sense the presence of a Supernatural being nearby, which brought him to head in that direction with his Vampire speed. He slowed down as it grew stronger, finding himself at the bridge. Up ahead, he could see a girl sitting on the edge of the bridge with her feet hanging over the side. He instantly recognized her as one of the girls from the group back at the restaurant. She had followed Damon when he had stormed off, but if that was the case, where was he?

Being the prankster he was, the thought crossed Aiden’s mind to push her into the water, but he decided to behave just this once, instead calmly walking over to the bridge. Curiosity aside, there was something about this specific girl that he felt drawn to, and he wanted to find out what it was.

“What’s a pretty girl like yourself doing out here by all alone?” He walked up beside the dark haired Vampire and leaned on the railing. :Not thinking about jumping, I hope.”

"Let's get these two cleaned up then." Back at the restaurant, Ashley’s voice snapped Ichiru out of his thoughts, bringing him to look over to Abigail and Scarlet, who had made a complete mess of themselves with the ketchup.

"Are you two still hungry?" Stefan asked the toddlers.

"No, but when we get home after the park can we have some ice cream?" Scarlet asked.

"As long as you guys eat it and not wear it." Ashley laughed. Shortly after, Isobel returned to the table, bringing the twins’ attention back to her.

"All ready?" She asked, to which the group gave a nod and rose to their feet, leaving the restaurant to drive over to the park.

Only a few moments later, Abigail and Scarlet quickly got out of the car after they had arrived, running straight to the large jungle gym with Ashley jogging after.

"You two be careful!" She said, bringing Stefan to chuckle along with Lexi, Caroline and Isobel.

"She is such a good mother." Stefan commented as the twins caught up with the rest of the group.

"She's really grown up and developed." Lexi added as Kiseki stopped beside Caroline, deciding to stay with the blonde this time around as Ichiru joined the three brunettes at the jungle gym.

“Not only her…” Isobel said as she watched Ichiru playing with his wife and daughters. “Nineteen years ago, I would have never imagined Ichiru would have a family of his own, along with so many wonderful friends.”

Kiseki smiled in response to his mother, thinking back to how his brother used to be. Isobel was right; before meeting Ashley and everyone else, Ichiru hadn’t wanted anything to do with anyone - most of the time, not even his own family. Somehow it was strange seeing him like this, knowing how he was before. But of course no one would want that again - not even Ichiru.

Old 06-08-2012, 03:00 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

(lol awww XD)

As Kotomi continued to sit on the bridge's railing she heard footsteps walking towards her, sensing it was a Supernatural creature. The young Vampire didn't bother turning her head at first, thinking that it was only one of her friends or family members since the person approaching her was just calmly walking. As the figure got closer however she sensed the power that radiated off of the person, bringing her to quickly look over to her left.

“What’s a pretty girl like yourself doing out here by all alone?” Aiden said as he walked up beside the dark haired Vampire and leaned on the railing. :Not thinking about jumping, I hope.”

"I, umm..." Kotomi didn't know what to say at first as she examined the male ginger, though his hair was more of a blazing red than a normal ginger color. She could sense however that this town's newcomer didn't pose as a threat towards her, though she still kept her guard up. Kotomi looked back at the water though, watching the reflections of trees, mountains and the sky in it.

"This is just a peaceful spot that I like to come to." Kotomi responded in a kind voice. The thought of this male coming off as a very powerful Vampire raced through her head however, bringing her to turn her body around and jump back on the bridge's concrete. She looked at Aiden with a serious look, though curiosity could clearly be seen in her eyes as well as she stood her ground.

"Who are you? I can sense that you're a very powerful Vampire; either an Original or just very old. And what are you doing here in Fells Church? Did you follow our group here? Why can't we just live in peace without a Supernatural being following us!" Kotomi asked fiercely, a new anger suddenly consuming her. Why was that? Normally Kotomi was sweet and kind, never to yell at anyone or even raise her voice. It was like an unexplained darkness was forming inside of her, her aura slowly changing into something dark.

“Not only her…” At the park Isobel responded as the group watched Ichiru join in with his wife and daughters at the playground. “Nineteen years ago, I would have never imagined Ichiru would have a family of his own, along with so many wonderful friends.”

The group had talked about Ichiru's past and had learned that he was quite the antisocial type towards others, though now there was absolutely no trace of that at all. The group was one big happy family now, and hopefully everything would stay that way...

"Mommy. Daddy. Watch this." Abigail said, running towards a fire pole that began at the highest point of the jungle gym, which was really high. Right before Abigail was about to grab the pole however she tripped on her own shoelace, beginning to fall down to the hard, wood-chipped ground with a frightening scream. Ashley quickly acted without saying a word, using her Vampire speed to run off of the jungle gym and throw herself hard on the ground to catch Abigail at the very last minute.

"Are you okay?" Ashley asked as Caroline, Lexi, Stefan and Isobel rushed to Ashley's side, Scarlet sitting on top of a slide and looking down in concern.

"I'm okay." Abigail responded, bringing Ashley to sigh in relief.

"Uh, Ashley... your shoulder." Stefan said as he pointed, bringing Ashley to look over and saw a thick tree branch had pierced her shoulder blade from when using both her Vampire speed and throwing all of her weight to the ground to catch Abigail.

"I didn't even feel that..." Ashley said, though the pain was starting to set in. Ashley winced as Lexi carefully pulled it out, the wound rapidly healing a few moments later.

"Are you okay mommy?" Scarlet asked, bringing Ashley to look up at her.

"I'm fine." Ashley said with a smile, looking down and re-tying Abigail's shoes. "Please be more careful." Ashley said as she looked at Abigail. The toddler nodded, standing up and walking back up the jungle gym. Ashley stood up, the Vampire sighing as she gave a small smile to her friends.

Rebekah, Finn and Kol returned to their new house, though Rebekah looked at her brothers in annoyance as she crossed her arms.

"Where's Nik?" Rebekah asked. When Klaus had left the restaurant the shield he was using on his siblings from being detected by other Supernatural beings was still up, though it was slowly fading away. Luckily Rebekah, Finn and Kol left just in time before they would had been detected.

"He just left out of nowhere. Probably got bored." Kol responded as he shrugged.

"Well we need to find him and figure out what his real plans are." Rebekah said as she sat on a black leather couch, no doubt being very expensive.

"What are you talking about? I thought he wanted to come back to life for revenge on that one group?" Finn said.

"Yes, but why did they kill him in the first place? They don't seem like the killing type at all, so what had Klaus done to be killed by them?" Rebekah added, bringing the three siblings to look at each other in wonder.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:04 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"I, umm..." The dark haired Vampire didn’t seem to know how to respond at first, turning her gaze away to the water below after a few moments. "This is just a peaceful spot that I like to come to."

Aiden relaxed a little from her calm response, having expected her to lash out at him because of the wariness he had sensed on her back at the Mystic Grill. However, shortly after she had turned away, the younger Vampire quickly turned around and jumped down onto the bridge’s concrete, giving him a serious look, although Aiden could see a little of what looked like curiosity as well.

"Who are you? I can sense that you're a very powerful Vampire; either an Original or just very old. And what are you doing here in Fells Church? Did you follow our group here? Why can't we just live in peace without a Supernatural being following us!" Her mood suddenly changed, a fierceness developing in her tone as she finished. Aiden could see darkness starting to rise within her aura, which made him look at her strangely for a moment.

“Whoa, chill out.” He raised his hands as if in surrender, giving the dark haired girl a smile. “I’m not following anyone. Well… I have to admit I did follow you here, but that was only because I’m curious. I am an Original, but I’ve been living here for the past few years. I heard about what happened nineteen years ago. I actually came here to ask you about that. As far as I know, you and your group were the only Supernatural beings around during the time of a fellow Original’s death, along with a bunch of supposed ‘animal attacks’ to the townsfolk. I just want to know what really happened.” He folded his arms across his chest, giving her a small smirk. “This town is my home now, so if you guys end up being a threat to it, it‘s my job to protect it, right?”

"Mommy. Daddy. Watch this." Back at the park, Abigail spoke to her parents, running towards a fire pole that began at the highest point of the jungle gym. However, right before she was about to grab the pole, she tripped over her own shoelace, beginning to fall down toward the ground with a frightening scream. Ichiru started to race over to catch her, but Ashley beat him to it, using her Vampire speed to reach the toddler and throw herself on the ground to catch her at the last minute. Ichiru sighed in relief, running over to the two along with the rest of the group as Ashley asked the toddler if she was alright.

"I'm okay." Abigail responded, bringing Ashley to sigh in relief.

"Uh, Ashley... your shoulder." Stefan pointed to the brunette’s shoulder, where a thick tree branch had pierced her.

"I didn't even feel that..." Ashley responded, wincing as Lexi carefully pulled it out, whereas the wound healed itself rapidly shortly after.
"Are you okay mommy?" Scarlet asked, bringing Ashley to look up at her.

"I'm fine." She responded with a smile before retying Abigail’s shoes. "Please be more careful." The toddler gave a nod in response, walking back over to the jungle gym as Ashley stood up, giving a small smile to the group.

“Sometimes I swear the girls inherited both yours and Kiseki’s clumsiness combined.” Ichiru said with a soft chuckle, bringing Kiseki to smile. It was then that it dawned on him that Damon and Kotomi had yet to come back, bringing the smile to fade after a few moments, although he didn’t say anything. They were probably fine and there was nothing to worry about. It wouldn’t be right to spoil a good mood by worrying over nothing.

Old 06-11-2012, 02:01 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Whoa, chill out.” Aiden responded as he raised his hands as if in surrender, giving the dark haired girl a smile as she glared at him. “I’m not following anyone. Well… I have to admit I did follow you here, but that was only because I’m curious. I am an Original, but I’ve been living here for the past few years. I heard about what happened nineteen years ago. I actually came here to ask you about that. As far as I know, you and your group were the only Supernatural beings around during the time of a fellow Original’s death, along with a bunch of supposed ‘animal attacks’ to the townsfolk. I just want to know what really happened.” He then folded his arms across his chest, giving her a small smirk as her glare turned into one of shock from Aiden's words. “This town is my home now, so if you guys end up being a threat to it, it‘s my job to protect it, right?”

"We aren't a threat to this town." Kotomi responded as she shook her head. She took a deep breath and calmed herself down, the darkness in her aura disappearing for the time being. "A lot had happened nineteen years ago, more then what I can explain, but my friends and I aren't a threat to Fells Church at all. This place is truly our home, and we want to live here peacefully." Kotomi paused, thinking back to the past when her and her friends had first discovered about the Originals. "You're an Original though? What's your name?" Kotomi asked, not knowing that the other Originals hadn't known of Aiden's existence.

“Sometimes I swear the girls inherited both yours and Kiseki’s clumsiness combined.” Ichiru said back at the park as Ashley looked at him, bringing her to chuckle as the others smiled.

"I'm not that clumsy anymore." Ashley laughed, turning back towards her daughters. Stefan took Lexi's hand and led her to the swings, the blonde sitting on one as Stefan gently pushed her. Caroline walked up the jungle gym to play with the toddlers as Isobel sat down on a bench and pulled out a book from her purse, beginning to read.

"Maybe if the girls get tired out then they'll go down for a nap easier today." Caroline said as Ashley walked over to her.

"Well I promised them ice cream once we got home, so I have a feeling they're going to get their energy back." Ashley sighed, though she gave a warm smile.

Back at the Original's house Finn sat down on a couch and closed his eyes, reaching out towards Klaus. The ghostly Klaus was in the middle of stalking Bonnie, Jeremy and Kenny from inside their home until he felt a pull, sighing when knowing that his siblings were trying to get into contact with him. He appeared beside Finn just then, looking at his siblings.

"Is everything alright?" Klaus asked.

"You need to answer a few questions." Rebekah said. Klaus didn't like his sister's tone of voice at all, though he let it go as he looked at her.

"What is it?" Klaus asked.

"What really happened nineteen years ago? Why did Ashley and her friends kill you? And what really happened with Elijah's death?" Rebekah asked. Klaus remained silent for a few moments, though he gave out another sigh as he looked from face to face.

"I was trying to make my Vampire/Werewolf Hybrids, but Elijah was the one to kill me. He joined Ashley's group of friends and plotted my death." Klaus responded, bringing the other three to look at him in shock.

"You promised you wouldn't try to awaken your Werewolf side!" Kol yelled.

"Yeah well plans change, Kol. I truly am a Hybrid." Klaus shrugged.

"This isn't right." Finn said as he shook his head in anger. "You becoming a Hybrid is an abomination to this world."

"None of you understand because you are all weak!" Klaus hissed. "And once I get resurrected, I'll show all of you the real power that I possess."

"We aren't going to help you resurrect yourself, Nik." Rebekah said as she stood her ground.

"That's perfectly fine." Klaus smirked. "Because I have another way to be resurrected."
Old 06-11-2012, 12:50 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"We aren't a threat to this town." Kotomi responded to Aiden with a shake of her head. She then took a deep breath, and the red haired teen noticed the darkness in her aura begin to disappear, which brought him to relax. "A lot had happened nineteen years ago, more then what I can explain, but my friends and I aren't a threat to Fells Church at all. This place is truly our home, and we want to live here peacefully." She paused as Aiden unfolded his arms and leaned against the railing of the bridge, although his gaze didn't leave her. "You're an Original though? What's your name?"

"My name is Aiden." The ginger responded with a smile. "Unfortunately, I'm not all that familiar with the other Originals; we've never actually met that I can remember..." His smile shifted back into a smirk as he continued. "But don't let that fool you; I'm the real thing."

"I'm not that clumsy anymore." Ashley laughed in response to Ichiru, then turning back toward her daughters.

"Too bad we can't say the same for Kiseki." Ichiru said as Stefan took Lexi's hand and led her over to the swings, where the blonde sat down on one as Stefan pushed her. Kiseki followed Caroline over to the jungle gym while Isobel sat on a nearby bench with a book that she had taken out of her purse.

"Maybe if the girls get tired out then they'll go down for a nap easier today." Caroline said as Ashley walked over to her, followed by Ichiru.

"Well I promised them ice cream once we got home, so I have a feeling they're going to get their energy back." Ashley sighed, though she had a warm smile.

"It won't only be them... If Kiseki gets any ice cream, we'll have three children on our hands." The smile returned to Ichiru's face as he watched Kiseki play with the girls. "He can actually be more of a handful than the girls are."

"I heard that!"

"I know you did." Kiseki stuck his tongue out at his brother, although the comment didn't upset him. By now he knew that Ichiru picking on him meant he was happy, or at least in a good enough mood to make jokes. After their experiences nineteen years ago, it was great to see everyone so happy and peaceful like this.