Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:56 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

Diana and Damon locked eyes for a few silent moments, though anger quickly filled the young Witch as she glared at Damon.

"What are you doing out here? Hunting your next meal of a poor innocent morning jogger?" Diana growled. "Or are you just stalking me?"

"Neither. I was just taking a walk to clear my head." Damon said, a smirk appearing on his face as the old Damon settled in. "I'm trying to clear my head from you, actually. You've been running through my dreams; naked of course."

"Bite me." Diana hissed.

"Gladly. Are you offering?" Damon teased, causing Diana's anger to flare up.

"Please just go away before I hurt you."

"You hurt me? Very unlikely. I do like your personality though. You've got spunk; a very entertaining fire burning inside of you." Damon commented the last part, though Diana just shook her head.

"Fine, then I'm leaving." Diana began to turn around and walk away, bringing Damon to frown.

"You know, not all Vampires are bad." Damon called out, bringing Diana to stop walking though she didn't turn around. "My friends and I weren't the ones who killed your boyfriend, so why don't you give us a small break?" Rage consumed Diana now from the mention of Adam, bringing her to quickly spin around and look at Damon.

"Don't ever talk about him!" Diana shouted, lifting her hand up towards Damon. A horrible pain then jolted through his head which caused him to fall to the ground, trying his best to keep in a painful scream. "I casted a spell on you and your friends last night during dinner, so whatever happens to you will happen to your little Vampire friends too." Diana growled.

“Yeah.” Caroline heard Kiseki say, bringing the blonde to turn her head and watch Kiseki stand up and walk over to her. She turned back around, taking in the peacefulness of the spring morning as Kiseki lightly wrapped his arms around Caroline and rested his head on her shoulder. “I hope it stays this way…”

"Me too..." Caroline responded softly. Memories of what had happened nineteen years ago suddenly filled Caroline's mind; her getting captured, tortured, almost dying when they killed Klaus. Klaus... Caroline couldn't understand why she was feeling the way she was feeling right now, almost like she somehow knew Klaus was going to come back.

"Kiseki..." Caroline said as she turned fully around to look at him, looking at the male Vampire with a troubled look. "I know that I shouldn't worry, but... I have a strong feeling something bad is going to happen soon. I don't want to feel like this because I want us to live worry-free lives, but I can't help to think... what if Klaus somehow comes back? What if this time we aren't so lucky of survival...?" Caroline looked down at the floor then, ready to say something else until she felt an horrible pain begin to pierce the inside of her head. The curly haired blonde screamed in agonizing pain, falling down to her knees as she gripped the sides of her head.

Ashley was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for her children when she heard Caroline's cries, bringing her to quickly look at Ichiru in alarm. She was about to run up to the room with her Vampire speed until she felt the same exact pain, causing Ashley to let out a horrible scream as well, collapsing to the ground.

"Mommy!" Both Abigail and Scarlet yelled at the same time in fear. Stefan, Lexi, Kotomi and Isabel were awoken from their sleep from the same exact pain...

Back at the cemetery Damon needed to come up with a plan fast, fearing that Diana might go all the way to actually kill Damon. The male Vampire summoned up enough adrenaline to use his Vampire speed and stand up, then running behind Diana which caught her off guard. He wrapped his arm around her neck and gave a slight squeeze, not enough to hurt her but enough to keep her in place as he used his other arm to wrap it around her stomach and pin her against him.

"Let me go!" Diana yelled, dropping the spell which stopped the pain for everyone.

"Not until you calm down." Damon growled in slight anger.

Back at the house the pain in everyone's heads suddenly stopped, bringing fear to wash over them. Caroline stood up to look at Kiseki in fear, tears streaming down her face that she couldn't control.

"W-what just happened?" Caroline sobbed, her body trembling.

"Did you guys feel that?" Stefan called out loudly as him and Lexi quickly ran out of their bedroom, the question being towards everyone. Caroline took Kiseki's hand and quickly guided him down to the kitchen where Stefan and Lexi were going, following by Kotomi and Isobel.

"That felt like a Witch's magic." Ashley said as she stood up from the ground, looking down at her two frightened children. "Everything is going to be okay." Ashley said, scanning the group for a few moments.

"Where's Damon?" Isobel asked, scanning the group as well.

"I have a bad feeling..." Lexi said, bringing Ashley to curse under her breath so the children wouldn't hear.

"I think he pissed off Diana..." Ashley said, looking over to Stefan.

"I'll go find him." Stefan said, using his Vampire speed to leave the house. Lexi followed him, bringing Ashley to sigh as she rubbed her head.

Stefan and Lexi reached the cemetery and saw Damon pinning Diana, causing the two to stare at Damon in shock.

"Let her go Damon!" Stefan yelled as him and Lexi rushed to the scene.

"I'm trying to get her to calm down!" Damon yelled back, seeing that Diana was struggling against Damon's grip.

"Just let Diana go." Lexi said as she crossed her arms.

"Well fine, then you deal with her. The little Witch linked us so we can feel each other's pain." Damon said, letting Diana go. Diana then ran out of the graveyard as fast as she could, Lexi, Stefan and Damon looking at each other with slight alarm.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 05-11-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:48 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

"Me too..." Caroline responded to the dark haired teen softly, and his grip around her tightened slightly as he remembered everything that had happened nineteen years ago. They had struggled so hard and for so long with Katherine and Klaus, and now both of them were gone, along with the rest of the threats to Fells Church and themselves. But if that was true, then what was this unsettling feeling that they all had about Klaus? It wasn’t like he could be revived or anything, right? Why were they all so nervous when everything was so peaceful?

"Kiseki..." The dark haired teen snapped out of his thoughts when Caroline spoke again, loosening his grip on her as she turned around to look at him with a troubled expression. “I know that I shouldn't worry, but... I have a strong feeling something bad is going to happen soon. I don't want to feel like this because I want us to live worry-free lives, but I can't help to think... what if Klaus somehow comes back? What if this time we aren't so lucky of survival...?" The blonde looked at the floor then, and Kiseki started to say something, but stopped when Caroline suddenly screamed in agony, dropping to her knees as she gripped her head. Kiseki looked at her in alarm, starting to kneel down to see if she was okay when a sharp pain suddenly pierced his head. He did well to suppress the scream of agony that tried to fight its way out in response, but couldn’t keep from crying out in pain as he dropped to his knees beside Caroline and gripped his head exactly as she was doing.

Downstairs, Ichiru was helping Ashley prepare breakfast for Abigail and Scarlet in the kitchen when Caroline’s scream pierced the air. He quickly looked to Ashley in alarm as a cry of pain from Kiseki came right after, starting toward the stairs only to stop when Ashley suddenly collapsed to the ground, letting out a horrible scream as well.

“Ashley?” The Vampire looked at the brunette in alarm as Abigail and Scarlet yelled for their mother in fear, but before he could do anything, the same pain struck him as well, and he gripped the counter nearby with one hand to keep himself on his feet while the other went to his head.

However, the pain disappeared as quickly as it had come, and Ichiru’s other hand dropped to the counter to support himself as he recovered for a few moments.

Back upstairs, Kiseki felt the pain stop as well, quickly looking over to Caroline as the two of them stood up. He could clearly see the fear in her eyes as tears streamed down her face, her expression nearly mirroring his own.

"W-what just happened?" Caroline sobbed as her body trembled, and Kiseki wrapped his arms around her for comfort, not quite sure how to answer.

"Did you guys feel that?" Stefan’s voice came from the hallway, bringing the dark haired teen to look up, releasing the blonde as she took his hand and quickly guided him downstairs to the kitchen where everyone else was.

"That felt like a Witch's magic." Ashley said as she stood up from the ground, looking down at the two frightened children. "Everything is going to be okay."

Kiseki looked to Ichiru while Kotomi picked up Scarlet, the older twin picking up Abigail to comfort her while Ashley scanned the group. It was clear that Ichiru had no idea what had just happened, either; none of them did.

"Where's Damon?" Isobel asked, bringing the twins to quickly scan the group as well, not seeing the older Vampire anywhere.

"I have a bad feeling..." Lexi said as Ashley cursed under her breath.

"I think he pissed off Diana..." She said, then looking over to Stefan.

"I'll go find him." Stefan said, using his Vampire speed to leave the house. Lexi followed him, and Ashley to sighed as she rubbed her head.

“She must have lifted whatever spell she had on us if it’s stopped.” Ichiru finally spoke, bringing Kiseki to look back over to him. Isobel gave a soft sigh from beside Kotomi.

“This could turn out badly if we don’t find some way to change her opinion of us…”

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 05-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

“She must have lifted whatever spell she had on us if it’s stopped.” Ichiru said as he broke the silence, hearing Isobel sigh next to Kotomi.

“This could turn out badly if we don’t find some way to change her opinion of us…” Isobel said. Ashley's attention quickly shifted to Abigail and Scarlet, seeing the fear that were still on their faces.

"What are we going to do?" Ashley asked as she looked at the remaining group.

"We have to try to befriend her." Caroline said as she looked at everyone. "I know that it's going to be a challenge, but we have to show her that we aren't evil, that we're actually normal people who like to have fun."

"Easier said then done." Kotomi said as she sighed.

"If she continues to do this, then all of us are going to end up dead..." Ashley said as she trailed off in thought while looking at the ground, her biggest fear being that hers and Ichiru's children will grow up without their parents.

"Should we tell Jeremy and Bonnie about what just happened?" Isobel asked, though Ashley shook her head and looked up at everyone.

"That might make everything worse. We should try and sit Diana down so we can talk to her." Ashley suggested, the front door opening where Stefan, Lexi and Damon walked in.

"What happened?" Caroline asked.

"All of us are linked together just like how Ashley and Katherine were linked. Diana used that fun little spell which made my brain feel like it was going to explode." Damon said as he rubbed his head.

"We all felt that. What did you do to piss her off? Did you go to her house?" Ashley said in a disproving tone, crossing her arms.

"I only went for a walk and ended up running into her in the graveyard." Damon responded, walking over to his personal bar and pouring himself a glass of Bourbon.

"It's a little early in the morning for that, Damon." Stefan commented.

"It's 5pm somewhere." Damon said, downing the glass.

"Did you do something to piss her off?" Ashley asked as she walked over to Damon.

"I only told her that we weren't the ones who killed her boyfriend and that she should give us a break. She overreacted like a tipical girl." Damon responded as he poured himself more alcohol.

"Damon! Why would you bring up her boyfriend?" Ashley hissed.

"I was just stating a simple fact that she shouldn't blame us for his death!" Damon hissed back, downing his second glass.

"Well when she calms down you're going to say sorry to her." Ashley said, turning around and not saying another word as she walked into the kitchen to cook her children breakfast. Damon sighed, pouring himself a third glass and downing it.

A few hours had passed since the encounter with Diana, the Original Vampire siblings oblivious to what had happened as they got ready for the day. Finn, Kol and Rebekah looked like any normal people, being dressed in the right time period of clothing and wearing their hair to the latest fashion.

"I'm going to go explore the town. Does anyone care to join me?" Rebekah asked, being dressed in a sky blue low cut tank top which fit her body perfectly, black tight jeans and black boots, the Original Vampire straightening her blonde hair.

"We'll come." Kol said as Finn followed behind. The two brothers were dressed in simple jeans, t-shirt and sneakers.

"Don't let your town's distractions clash with the plan." Klaus said as he made his Ghost appearance known, this time appearing completely solid.

"We won't, Nik. I'm sure that we'll run into their group, though we don't know what they actually look like." Rebekah said, looking at her siblings.

"I'll be with you." Klaus said, turning completely invisible. "Now let's go."
Old 05-13-2012, 01:57 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"What are we going to do?" Ashley broke the silence once more, bringing the twins’ attention back to her.

"We have to try to befriend her." Caroline responded. "I know that it's going to be a challenge, but we have to show her that we aren't evil, that we're actually normal people who like to have fun."

"Easier said then done." Kotomi sighed.

"If she continues to do this, then all of us are going to end up dead..." Ashley trailed off, her gaze falling to the ground. Ichiru looked at the floor as well, thinking the same thoughts as Ashley. One of his worst fears was to leave his children behind without their parents.

"Should we tell Jeremy and Bonnie about what just happened?" Isobel asked, though Ashley shook her head and looked up at everyone.

"That might make everything worse. We should try and sit Diana down so we can talk to her." She suggested. Ichiru’s gaze didn’t leave the floor until the sound of the front door opening was heard, bringing him and Kiseki to look over to see Stefan, Damon and Lexi walk into the house.

"What happened?" Caroline asked.

"All of us are linked together just like how Ashley and Katherine were linked. Diana used that fun little spell which made my brain feel like it was going to explode." Damon answered as he rubbed his head.

"We all felt that. What did you do to piss her off? Did you go to her house?" The disapproval she felt was clear in Ashley’s tone as she looked at the older Vampire, folding her arms across her chest.

"I only went for a walk and ended up running into her in the graveyard." Damon responded, walking over to his personal bar and pouring himself a glass of Bourbon.

"It's a little early in the morning for that, Damon." Stefan commented.

"It's 5pm somewhere." Damon replied just before downing the glass.

"Did you do something to piss her off?" Ashley asked as she walked over to Damon.

"I only told her that we weren't the ones who killed her boyfriend and that she should give us a break. She overreacted like a tipical girl." Damon responded as he poured himself more alcohol.

"Damon! Why would you bring up her boyfriend?" Ashley hissed.

"I was just stating a simple fact that she shouldn't blame us for his death!" Damon hissed back, downing his second glass.

"Well when she calms down you're going to say sorry to her." Ashley said, then turning around and heading back into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Damon sighed, but didn’t say anything in response, simply pouring himself a third glass.

Ichiru gave a soft sigh as well, putting Abigail down as Kotomi did the same with Scarlet to go help Ashley in the kitchen. Kiseki looked at the floor for a few more moments in thought before finally looking up to Caroline, giving her a smile and a quick kiss.

“I’m gonna go take a quick shower.”

OoC: I couldn’t think of anything… ><

Old 05-15-2012, 01:57 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

It was the middle of the afternoon on that spring day of Fells Church, the group luckily not having another moment where they were in pain. Ashley and her friends needed to have the spell removed from them, but how were they supposed to do that without getting Diana's parents involved? The group knew how much trouble Diana would get into with her parents, but they needed to get the spell lifted as soon as possible. If talking to Diana about it and decides not to lift the spell, then the group will have no choice but to go to Bonnie for help...

Damon sat in his room for most of the morning that day after his encounter with Diana, though he did agree to Ashley that he would go to lunch with them that afternoon as a group. He knew that he would have to apologize to Diana sometime during the day, but he couldn't find the strength to actually do it and confront her.

"I'm a Vampire for crying out loud! Surely saying sorry to come girl you just met yesterday shouldn't be that difficult!" Damon hissed at himself as he looked at his reflection in a large mirror that was in the corner of his room.

"It is when you have feelings for her." Ashley teased from the doorway, leaning up against the frame as Damon turned around to look at the female Vampire.

"What are you talking about? I don't have any feelings for her." Damon said defensively.

"Do you really think I'm that stupid? Remember the 'love at first sight' in the Supernatural world?" Ashley walked further into the room and sat on the bed.

"Well it isn't 'love at first sight' if the other person doesn't return it." Damon pointed out.

"Maybe she does feel something, Damon. You just have to show your kind side, and not your smart-ass side." Ashley said as she folded her arms across her chest.

"What are you talking about? I'm always nice." Damon smirked as Ashley cracked a smile.

"Let's just go down to the Mystic Grill and have lunch. Abigail and Scarlet are hungry and getting impatient." Ashley giggled when hearing her daughters wining from downstairs. The brunette stood up and began to walk out of Damon's room but Damon quickly grabbed her by the hand and spun her around, looking at her with a slight serious expression while Ashley looked at him oddly.

"Speaking of the children... what are you going to do? Are you going to turn them into Vampires? Or are you going to let them live human lives?" Damon asked, bringing Ashley to look down.

"I'm not sure. Ichiru and I haven't discussed it yet. I thought that maybe when they're old enough to fully understand the situation then they could make their own choice, but by the time they're at that age then they won't be that much younger than Ichiru and I, which would be so weird if they decided to become Vampires. We would be in the same age group..." Ashley trailed off, looking down at her children and watching them play with Caroline, Kotomi and Isobel while Lexi and Stefan were in the kitchen smiling. "I just don't know what to do... we were all changed into Vampires at a very young age. If Ichiru and I were in our late twenties or early thirties like Isobel, then the age situation with the children wouldn't be a problem..." Ashley finally looked up at Damon, hoping to get some advice from him that would help.

"It's a situation that none of us have been in before, so I don't know what to really day, but what I do know is that you and Ichiru aren't alone in this. All of us are here for you no matter what, and we will always be here for you and your children." Damon said with a smile, bringing Ashley to smile as well.

"Thank you, Damon." Ashley hugged the Vampire tightly and have him a kiss on the cheek as a sister would to her brother. The two then walked downstairs, looking at their friends with a smile.

"You guys ready?" Stefan asked, the brunette nodding in response as the group walked out the door together.

"Kenny, I'm going to be late! Where did you put my sneakers?" Diana yelled as she quickly tied up her curly hair into a ponytail once again, though before when she got home that morning from the graveyard she took a shower to calm herself down. Kenny was home all week from school for Spring vacation, thinking it would be funny to hide Diana's sneakers right before she had to go to work; the young Witch was a waitress at the Mystic Grill.

"Why don't you use your Witchy powers to find them?" Kenny laughed from the doorway, bringing Diana to shoot daggers from her eyes to her little brother.

"Mom! Dad! Kenny is going to make me late again!" Diana yelled.

"Give your sister back her sneakers, Kenny!" Jeremy yelled from the kitchen in annoyance towards Kenny's childish behavior, bringing Kenny to sigh.

"Tattletale." Kenny said, disappearing into his room for a few moments and then returning with Diana's sneakers. Diana took them and stuck her tongue out at her brother, slipping on her pink Converse sneakers as Kenny stuck out his tongue right back.

"If you be nice to me for the rest of your vacation then I'll bring back food for you every night this week." Diana said.

"Deal." Kenny said as he walked away, bringing Diana to lightly chuckle. The brunette said her goodbyes to her parents and brother and then left the house, getting into her car and driving to the Mystic Grill for her shift.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:13 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

A few hours had already passed since the incident that morning, although no one had forgotten about it in the least. It was obvious that this problem with Diana was more serious than they had originally thought - she could have probably killed all of them in one shot that morning if she wanted. They didn’t want to tell her parents because they knew how much trouble the young Witch would get into, but if the problem kept escalating they would have no choice.

Along with this matter, Ichiru was also still concerned about the dream he had had that morning. Because of the incident with Diana, he hadn’t gotten the chance to tell anyone about it, and had tried to forget it himself by dismissing it as just a nightmare, but something was constantly nagging at him. Somehow he knew that there was some sort of warning hidden in that dream, and that it was of great importance to him and the others. They were all getting ready to head out to lunch currently, so it would probably be a good time to tell them with everyone gathered in one place, but was it really that important? Was he just too paranoid and defensive because he wanted to protect his family and friends?

"Speaking of the children... what are you going to do? Are you going to turn them into Vampires? Or are you going to let them live human lives?"

As Ichiru walked out of his and Ashley’s room, he caught Damon’s voice from down the hall, coming from the older Vampire’s room. He glanced down into the living room, where Kiseki was joining Caroline, Kotomi and Isobel in playing with the children, but his attention stayed on the conversation he had caught.

"I'm not sure. Ichiru and I haven't discussed it yet. I thought that maybe when they're old enough to fully understand the situation then they could make their own choice, but by the time they're at that age then they won't be that much younger than Ichiru and I, which would be so weird if they decided to become Vampires. We would be in the same age group..." He heard Ashley trail off in her response as he made his way toward the stairs to not make it so obvious that he was listening to them if they happened to see him. He had never said anything, but it had shocked him that Abigail and Scarlet had been born as humans when both Ashley and himself had been Vampires, and there wasn't really a day that went by that he didn't worry over what they were going to do about it, even though he never said anything.

"I just don't know what to do... we were all changed into Vampires at a very young age. If Ichiru and I were in our late twenties or early thirties like Isobel, then the age situation with the children wouldn't be a problem..."

"It's a situation that none of us have been in before, so I don't know what to really day, but what I do know is that you and Ichiru aren't alone in this. All of us are here for you no matter what, and we will always be here for you and your children." Ichiru heard Damon respond, followed by Ashley’s thanks as he made his way down into the living room just before Ashley came as well.

Kiseki looked up at his brother, instantly sensing the worry coming from him. Ichiru caught the younger twin looking at him and shook his head before he could even ask, forcing a small smile as Kiseki frowned slightly in response.

"You guys ready?" Stefan‘s voice brought the two to look back over to him, nodding in unison with the rest of the group before following him out the door.

“If there’s something bothering you, you should tell someone…” Kiseki told Ichiru quietly as they walked to the car, hoping that no one else could hear. Ichiru didn’t answer him at first, having fallen back into thought over their current situations. He looked up at Kiseki after a few moments, forcing another smile. He knew he couldn’t hide the dream from them for too long - especially if it turned out being some sort of warning - but he didn’t want to ruin the mood just yet.

“No, I’m fine.”

Old 05-18-2012, 01:32 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Once Diana reached her destination she parked her car in the parking lot and walked inside, being relieved to be at work; it would take her mind off of things for a few hours.

"Hey Mason." Diana said as she walked through the door, seeing a male cleaning a glass from behind the bar. Mason was in his early twenties and had bright, orange hair with cute freckles on his face, being a really good looking young man with a well built body. Mason gave Diana a smile, which she instantly returned as she walked towards him.

"Hey Diana. How's it going?" Mason asked as Diana walked around to the bar and hid her bag underneath in a cabinet like she always did, knowing that no one would touch it.

"Pretty good, though I'm loaded with homework." Diana sighed, thinking about her college classes.

"Well you're always the one who works on everything a week or two before it's due." Mason chuckled.

"Well you're always waiting until the last possible minute to turn in your assignments." Diana laughed as Mason let out a laugh as well.

"Yeah you're right." Mason shrugged as Diana just shook her head, though she continued to smile. Her and Mason are childhood friends, knowing everything about each other; he even knew Diana was a Witch, which he thought was the most amazing and coolest thing ever.

Once everyone was in the cars they had drove away, the group reaching the Mystic Grill not too long later. Ashley and the others didn't hear Ichiru's and Kiseki's short conversation before about something being wrong, so they thought that everything was fine. Once the group reached the Mystic Grill, Ashley parked the car and unbuckled her children, waiting for the others to arrive a few moments later. When the group came together they went inside, memories from the past instantly hitting Ashley, Caroline and probably the others.

"It hasn't change a bit..." Ashley said, seeing how the restaurant still had it's dim glow. Ashley smiled, happy that everything seemed to be the same.

"You have to be kidding me..." Damon said as he looked towards the bar, seeing Diana talking to the bartender. Diana didn't see the group yet, though Stefan and the others quickly looked at each other.

"Should we leave?" Lexi asked, looking at everyone else. Ashley looked down at Abigail and Scarlet who were standing in front of her, the two children eager to eat.

"No." Ashley said as she shook her head, looking up. "We shouldn't have to leave. But Damon," Ashley paused, looking at the Vampire. "Be nice."

"Yeah yeah yeah." Damon said, following the group to a large table that would fit everyone comfortably.

"Are you serious right now?" Diana said as she looked up, seeing that Ashley and her friends were there.

"What's wrong?" Mason asked, looking where Diana had her attention to.

"It's nothing." Diana responded, taking a deep breath and putting on her black waist apron which held straws, pens and an order pad. "I'm the only waitress here, aren't I..." Diana said, the restaurant just opening for the day about ten minutes ago; the building had no other costumers besides Ashley and her friends.

"I can tell that something is wrong." Mason said as Diana shook her head.

"Everything is okay." Diana said, going into the kitchen and getting glasses of water. Once the right amount of glasses were poured she placed them on a large tray and walked out of the kitchen, walking towards the group and carefully placing the tray down on the table.

"This should be interesting." Damon said with a little smirk, bringing both Caroline and Ashley to shoot him a warning look.

"My name is Diana and I'll be your waitress today." Diana said, passing everyone a glass of water; the children had water as well but were in smaller cups that were made of plastic.

"Hello again." Damon said, though Diana didn't look at him.

"Can I get you guys anything better to drink? Soda? Iced tea?" Diana asked. Stefan reached over and took a small sip of his water, though he quickly placed it back down and gave out a few small coughs. Ashley, Lexi, Caroline, Kotomi, Isobel and Damon also felt the burning in their throats from when Stefan took a drink of the water, it being spiked with Vervain that Diana had put in; she had a secret stash of Vervain oil hidden in the kitchen. Diana took a step back when Ashley glared at the young Witch, though Diana stood her ground.

"How many times do we have to tell you? We aren't the bad guys here." Ashley growled in a low voice, bringing Diana to glare at her back.

"All Vampires are bad, and I'm going to make sure all of you are dead so you don't hurt anyone." Diana said in a low, but fierce, voice.

"Are you really going to let my children live the rest of their lives without their parents? They're only human, and only five years old." Ashley said, bringing Diana to look at the other brunette in shock.

"They're your birth children? And human?" Diana quickly looked from Abigail to Scarlet, the shock still on her face. "I thought that you kidnapped them or something and changed them into Vampires..."

"Of course not." Ashley said as she shook her head. "Didn't Bonnie and Jeremy tell you I was the Petrova Doppelganger?" Ashley asked, bringing Diana to nod.

"I forgot you were able to have children..." Diana said, though after a few moments the fierceness returned to her face. "I'm still going to keep a close eye on you guys though." Diana then took back the drinks, looking at the group. "I will go and fix these though..." Diana said, walking back into the kitchen to get normal water for the group.

"Well that went pretty well." Damon commented, bringing Ashley to kick his leg from underneath the table.

"You are such an idiot!" Ashley said.

"Ow! What was that for?" Damon asked in annoyance.

"You know perfectly well what that was for. Why must you tease her? Diana needs reasons for her to trust us, and you aren't helping!" Ashley growled.

"Oh calm down. You managed to achieve some kind of small peace with her." Damon said, bringing Ashley to sigh and look out the window.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 05-18-2012 at 02:54 AM.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:07 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

As the group entered the restaurant a few minutes later, nostalgia instantly hit both of the twins, memories of their times here flooding their minds.

"It hasn't change a bit..." Ichiru heard Ashley say from beside him, glancing over to see a smile come onto the brunette’s face. She was right; the restaurant still looking completely the same, right down to the dim glow it had always had.

"You have to be kidding me..." Damon’s words brought the twins to look over to him in question, following his gaze over to the bar where Diana was talking to a bartender. Ichiru and Kiseki looked at each other, their expressions mirroring Damon’s words. Of course, they had to admit, their luck with this situation was almost laughable right now…

"Should we leave?" Lexi asked, looking at everyone else. Ichiru looked down at Abigail and Scarlet almost simultaneously with Ashley, seeing how they were eager to eat. If they left, the girls would no doubt be very upset about it.

"No." Ashley responded as Ichiru looked back up. "We shouldn't have to leave. But Damon," She paused, looking at the Vampire. "Be nice."

"Yeah yeah yeah." Ichiru gave a soft sigh at the Vampire’s response while Kiseki glanced back at Diana as the group walked over to a table. Shortly after they had taken their seats, none other than Diana approached the table with a large tray of glasses filled with water.

"This should be interesting." Damon gave a little smirk when the twins glanced back at him, both Caroline and Ashley giving him warning looks.

"My name is Diana and I'll be your waitress today." Diana finally spoke, passing everyone a glass of water, and cups for the children. Ichiru and Kiseki looked at their glasses strangely, somehow sensing that something wasn’t right while Damon greeted the brunette.

"Can I get you guys anything better to drink? Soda? Iced tea?" Diana asked. Kiseki noticed Stefan reaching for his water and started to say something, but the older Vampire took a sip before he could, instantly putting the glass back on the table and giving a few small coughs. The twins felt a burning sensation in their throats, like if they had consumed Vervain. So their suspicion about the water had been right…

"How many times do we have to tell you? We aren't the bad guys here." Ashley growled softly as the twins shifted their not-so-pleased looks over to Diana.

"All Vampires are bad, and I'm going to make sure all of you are dead so you don't hurt anyone." Diana retorted quietly, yet fiercely.

"Are you really going to let my children live the rest of their lives without their parents? They're only human, and only five years old." Ashley said, and the young Witch looked at her in shock.

"They're your birth children? And human?" She looked from Abigail to Scarlet, the shock still on her face. "I thought that you kidnapped them or something and changed them into Vampires..."

"Of course not." A frown came onto Ichiru’s face as Ashley responded with a shake of her head. “Didn't Bonnie and Jeremy tell you I was the Petrova Doppelganger?"

"I forgot you were able to have children..." Diana said after giving a nod in response, though after a few moments the fierceness returned to her face. "I'm still going to keep a close eye on you guys though." She looked back at their drinks, then. "I will go and fix these though..."

"Well that went pretty well." Damon commented, bringing Ashley to kick his leg from underneath the table as Ichiru and Kiseki gave him slight glares.

"You are such an idiot!" Ashley said.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"You know perfectly well what that was for. Why must you tease her? Diana needs reasons for her to trust us, and you aren't helping!" Ashley growled.

"Oh calm down. You managed to achieve some kind of small peace with her." Damon responded, bringing Ashley to sigh and look out the window. Ichiru gave a soft sigh as well, placing his hand over Ashley’s and giving hers a slight squeeze for comfort. Finding out about the children being Ichiru and Ashley’s birth children seemed to have given them a little peace with Diana, like Damon had said, but he was still worried about the situation.

“I’m sure this will all blow over soon…” Kiseki spoke up in an attempt to lighten the mood, unable to stand the silence any longer. “Her opinion seems to have already changed a little because of the children, so that’s a good start.”

Old 05-21-2012, 03:18 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

From across town the Original Vampire family traveled down the street together at a normal, human pace to try and 'fit in'. They were doing a good job at it too, just casually walking; however an invisible ghost of Klaus followed them. Klaus was doing an amazing job blocking his family's presence from being known as well as himself from Ashley and her group, but how was he doing that? Ashley and her friends would find out very shortly though...

"I can sense the other Vampires." Rebekah said after the group walked for a good fifteen minutes, them being right outside the Mystic Grill now.

"They're in there." Klaus said with a nod, though he remained completely invisible.

"Let's go then." Finn said, the group walking across the street and into the restaurant.

As Ashley looked out the window she felt Ichiru place his hand over hers and gave a light squeeze, bringing her to look at him and give a small smile.

“I’m sure this will all blow over soon…” Kiseki said after a few moments. “Her opinion seems to have already changed a little because of the children, so that’s a good start.”

"Yeah. we'll just have to see what happens." Caroline said with a nod. Not too long later however Diana returned with the fresh water, passing them out to the group; the only cups she didn't have to fix were Abigail's and Scarlet's, due to not spiking their drinks before. Also the children weren't even bound to Ashley and her friends, the young Witch feeling bad if she did that to small children.

"Here are your drinks. I'll give you a few minutes to let you guys decide what you want to order." Diana said, beginning to turn away.

"Actually," Damon began, bringing Diana to look over to the dark haired Vampire. "You wouldn't happen to have any Blood Type A, would you? Or even Blood Type O?" Damon teased as the color from Diana's face washed away.

"Damon!" Kotomi hissed, bringing the male Vampire to look at her in complete surprise since she's never the one to really yell at anyone.

"I'm so sorry... he's only messing around." Isobel said in a gentle voice to Diana.

"It's, umm... it's okay." Diana said, seeing that a new group of people entered the restaurant. "If you excuse me." Diana quickly walked away to assist to the other group, bringing Stefan to tighten his fist for a few moments in anger before pointing his finger towards his brother.

"Damon, I swear to God if you make another joke or comment like that of any kind towards Diana I will drag you out of here and make you go back to the house." Stefan growled.

"Oh come on! Can't I even have any fun?" Damon sighed and slightly banned his head on the table and kept it there, bringing both Abigail and Scarlet to laugh. When hearing the children laugh seemed to calm Stefan and most of the group, though that was quickly taken away when Damon stood up from the table.

"Where are you going?" Lexi asked with slight disapproval.

"Just gonna go play some darts. Could you order me a burger and fries? I'll just stick with plain water since I'm going to get a beer from the bar in a few minutes." Damon said as he took off his leather jacket and draped it over his chair.

"As long as you behave then sure." Ashley said with a small smile, bringing Damon to smile back as he walked to the other side of the room. Ashley looked back over to the menu in front of her and opened up to the kid's section, letting her children look at all of the pictures that were listed.

"I want this." Scarlet said, pointing to a picture of chicken nuggets and fries.

"Me too." Abigail said, then pointing to another picture. "And apple juice too?"

"Yeah, apple juice." Scarlet added with a smile.

"No problem." Ashley said with a smile, then looking through the menu herself to see what she wanted.

"That chicken ceasar salad is so good here. I wonder if it will taste the same after all this time." Caroline said as she looked through the menu.

"I don't see how much they would change it since it's just a salad." Kotomi laughed as Caroline did the same.

From across the room Diana approached the new group after getting glasses of water, not knowing that all that they were Vampires, or even the Originals at that.

"My name is Diana and I'll be your waitress today." Diana said with a smile, passing out the waters as Kol gave the young Witch a charming smile of his own. Kol thought that Diana was absolutely beautiful and wanted to claim her as his own, though the only difference from Damon was that Kol wanted to make Diana his next meal.

"I'm Kol. Diana is such a pretty name for a beautiful girl." Kol said as he still had on his charming smile. Diana couldn't help but smile at his comment.

"Thanks." Diana said. "I'll give you guys a few minutes to decide what you want." With that Diana walked away, her eyes instantly going to Damon from across the room.

"You are so corny." Rebekah whispered to Kol as he shrugged his shoulders, taking out a piece of paper and writing something down on it. Normally Klaus would had rolled his eyes at his younger brother's comment but his sights were on something else at the moment; Ashley. Klaus walked over to where the group was, walking right behind the brunette.

"Hello love." Klaus whispered softly as he touched Ashley's shoulder with an evil smirk, bringing Ashley to slightly jump as she quickly looked behind her, though there was nothing there.

"Are you alright?" Isobel asked as the group looked at Ashley in concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Ashley said with a small nod, trying her best to shrug away the feeling she just got. She didn't hear Klaus' voice, but she felt something cold touch her shoulder. Abigail and Scarlet just looked at each other for a few moments in slight confusion, then the two girls looking what seemed like into space, like they were looking at something that wasn't there. The two children and Klaus made eye contact, Klaus looking at the children in complete shock when realizing that they could see him when the others couldn't...
Old 05-21-2012, 04:58 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

"Yeah. we'll just have to see what happens." Caroline responded to Kiseki with a nod, and the group fell silent for a few moments until Diana returned with fresh water.

"Here are your drinks. I'll give you a few minutes to let you guys decide what you want to order." She said after passing out the drinks, starting to turn away.

"Actually," The twins looked over to Damon almost simultaneously with Diana, Kiseki giving the older Vampire a warning look since he could somehow sense what he was about to say. "You wouldn't happen to have any Blood Type A, would you? Or even Blood Type O?"

"Damon!" Kotomi hissed, as both of the twins glared at him. Kotomi, much like Kiseki, was never really one to yell at anyone, but the real shock was in what Damon had just said - knowing the situation they were in.

"I'm so sorry... he's only messing around." Isobel told Diana gently as Ichiru sighed softly while Kiseki looked at the ground. Ichiru was known to joke and tease as well now that he had opened up to people more, but he never did it if it would put anyone’s lives in danger - which was unfortunately the situation here with Diana’s powers and all of them being linked together.

"It's, umm... it's okay." Diana responded, shifting her gaze to another group that had just walked in. "If you excuse me." She quickly walked away to assist the new group, which brought Stefan to point a finger at Damon.

"Damon, I swear to God if you make another joke or comment like that of any kind towards Diana I will drag you out of here and make you go back to the house." He growled.

"Oh come on! Can't I even have any fun?" Damon sighed and slightly banged his head against the table, and let it rest there, bringing the children to laugh. Kiseki couldn’t help but smile as well, and Ichiru probably would himself if he hadn’t been so focused on the new group that had come in. Somehow something didn’t seem right about them…

"Where are you going?" Lexi’s voice brought Ichiru to tear his gaze away from the other group and look back to Damon, who had stood up from the table.

"Just gonna go play some darts. Could you order me a burger and fries? I'll just stick with plain water since I'm going to get a beer from the bar in a few minutes." Damon responded as he took off his leather jacket and draped it over his chair.

"As long as you behave then sure." Ashley said with a small smile, bringing Damon to smile back before walking to the other side of the room. Ichiru watched him for a minute while Ashley let the children see the menu and choose what they wanted, but his mind was still focused elsewhere.
"That chicken ceasar salad is so good here. I wonder if it will taste the same after all this time." Caroline said as she looked through the menu.

"I don't see how much they would change it since it's just a salad." Kiseki laughed along with Kotomi and Caroline as he looked through the menu as well.

“If they’re that good, I might try one myself.”

Ichiru had finally started looking at the menu himself when he noticed Ashley jump from beside him, looking behind her. He followed her gaze, seeing no one there.

"Are you alright?" Isobel beat Ichiru to the question as the rest of the group looked at her in concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Ashley responded with a small nod, but Ichiru‘s expression didn‘t change. He glanced over to Abigail and Scarlet, who were both looking in the same direction Ashley had looked only seconds before…but there was nothing there.

“I will be revived, and I’m coming for you. All of you.”

Ichiru suddenly felt chills go down his spine as he recalled Klaus’ words from his dream that morning.

“Ichiru, are you feeling okay?” Kiseki looked at his brother in concern, having noticed the sudden change in his expression. The older twin was unresponsive for a few moments, although he finally looked up at Kiseki and gave a nod.

“Yeah…” Kiseki furrowed his brow, looking at Ichiru, then Ashley and back with a slight frown.

“You’ve been acting weird all morning… Is there something you need to tell us?” Ichiru started to deny his brother’s words, but decided against it.

“Actually there is…” He looked at the rest of the group as he continued. “I had a dream this morning where Klaus set Bonnie’s and Jeremy’s house on fire. Jeremy and Kenny didn’t make it out of the flames, but he seemed to be protecting Bonnie and Diana.”

“But… Klaus is dead. There’s no way he could do that…” Kotomi said.

“That’s what I thought, too.” Ichiru responded as the concerned expression on Kiseki’s face worsened. “In the dream, he told me that he would be revived and that he was coming for us.”

“Revived?” Kiseki echoed, looking at Ichiru in confusion as he thought over what he had just heard. After a few moments, something seemed to click, and he spoke again. “What if he needs Bonnie’s and Diana’s powers to be revived? That’s the only reason I can think of that he would go out of his way to get rid of Jeremy and Kenny and yet still protect the girls.”

“You’re right…” Ichiru said, trying not to acknowledge the fact that his brother’s words might have been - and probably were - true. “But that’s only if it was a warning and not just a dream. I could just be paranoid, after all.”

“We probably shouldn‘t dismiss it as paranoia, but we can‘t dwell on it, either… Especially if it turns out to be nothing.” Kotomi said, to which Ichiru nodded.

“We should just stay on guard in case anything does come up.”

Old 05-22-2012, 06:23 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Ichiru, are you feeling okay?” Kiseki asked as the group looked over to him, clearly seeing that something was wrong. Damon heard the question from across the room while playing darts, the Vampire listening in on the conversation.

“Yeah…” Ichiru responded, though Ashley and the others didn't believe him. Abigail and Scarlet continued to stare at Klaus, bringing him to stare back in both shock and amazement. Abigail opened her mouth to tell the group but Klaus quickly shook his head, bringing the younger girl to close her mouth as her and Scarlet looked at each other, not sure of what to do.

“You’ve been acting weird all morning… Is there something you need to tell us?” Kiseki pointed out.

"He has?" Ashley asked in confusion.

“Actually there is…” Ichiru responded as he looked at everyone. “I had a dream this morning where Klaus set Bonnie’s and Jeremy’s house on fire. Jeremy and Kenny didn’t make it out of the flames, but he seemed to be protecting Bonnie and Diana.”

“But… Klaus is dead. There’s no way he could do that…” Kotomi said.

“That’s what I thought, too.” Ichiru responded, bringing Damon to stop playing darts when hearing that Diana could possibly be in danger. He looked over and saw the young Witch now behind the bar with Mason, then looking back over to his friends. “In the dream, he told me that he would be revived and that he was coming for us.”

“Revived?” Kiseki echoed, everyone looking at Ichiru in confusion for a few moments. “What if he needs Bonnie’s and Diana’s powers to be revived? That’s the only reason I can think of that he would go out of his way to get rid of Jeremy and Kenny and yet still protect the girls.”

“You’re right…” Ichiru said. “But that’s only if it was a warning and not just a dream. I could just be paranoid, after all.”

“We probably shouldn‘t dismiss it as paranoia, but we can‘t dwell on it, either… Especially if it turns out to be nothing.” Kotomi said, to which Ichiru nodded.

“We should just stay on guard in case anything does come up.” Ashley nodded at Ichiru's words, though the situation still bothered her; it bothered the whole group actually. Damon looked down as he was lost in thought, though the sound of footsteps walking towards him brought him to instantly look up, seeing Diana just a few feet away with a clear container of darts.

"I thought that you might want to use these." Diana said. "The ones you're using are the old ones so the tips aren't as sharp. The ones I have here are new." Diana then handed the container to Damon.

"Thanks." Damon said, bringing Diana to turn and start walking away. After a few steps however she stopped, turning around and looking at the Vampire stubbornly.

"Why do you always tease me?" The sudden question from Diana took Damon off guard, realizing she had only gave him the darts as an excuse to come over to him and confront him.

"What do you mean?" Damon asked with a smirk.

"Those little jokes about either the blood type thing or just being a smartass. Do you honestly treat strangers like that?" Diana asked as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Nope. I do that to people who I have an interest in." Damon shrugged as he opened the container of darts and took one out.

"You don't even know me." Diana said stubbornly.

"Oh really? Hmm, let's see; You're Bonnie's and Jeremy's oldest daughter, who are one of my two best friends. You're a Witch. You go to college. You have a job working here. Oh, and you hate Vampires because of what happened to your boyfriend, even though Ashley is your aunt and is a Vampire." Damon threw one of the darts at the target without breaking eye contact with Diana, getting a perfect bulls-eye. "And I learned that about you in less than twenty-four hours. I wonder how much I'll know by the end of the day. Maybe perhaps I'll find out that you secretly like me, even though you know it's wrong and out of the question, which will make you want me even more." Damon threw another dart without breaking eye contact with Diana once again, getting another bulls-eye.

"That will never happen." Diana simply said, not being able to think of anything else to say.

"Then why did you come over to talk to me in the first place?" Damon asked.

"To give you new darts." Diana said defensively.

"Well if you hate Vampires then why would you care if one was using old, dull darts?" Damon challenged.

"I... I don't know... because it's the nice thing to do!" Diana said.

"Why are you being nice to a Vampire?" Damon smirked. Diana didn't know what to say, instead turning around and stubbornly walking away. Ashley and the others saw the whole thing, bringing Caroline to sigh.

"Do you really think she likes him?" Lexi asked with a little chuckle.

"In the Supernatural world, who knows..." Stefan said with a sigh. "I have a feeling those two are going to be at it for a while."

"I can only imagine. She seems just as stubborn as Damon." Kotomi said.

"She must get it from Ashley then." Isobel laughed as Ashley smiled. Diana returned from the kitchen and walked over to Ashley and her friends, a note pad and pen already in her hand.

"Are you guys ready to order?" Diana asked.

"I think most of us are." Ashley said with a nod. "Abigail and Scarlet will be having chicken nuggets and fries from the kid's menu and they'll also have apple juice. Damon will hav-"

"Don't forget my burger and fries!" Damon cut Ashley off from across the room, bringing Ashley to shake her head in annoyance as Diana wrote everything down.

"How do you want your burger cooked?" Diana asked as she looked over at Damon, trying her best to be nice to him since he was a costumer.

"Medium rare." Damon responded, bringing Diana to nod as she wrote it down.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Diana asked, looking back up at Damon.

"I'll just get a beer from the bar when the food is ready." Damon said, Diana turning back to the group.

"As I was saying before Damon cut me off," Ashley said with a light chuckle. "I'll have the chicken Caesar salad with an sweetened iced tea."

"I'll have the exact same thing." Caroline said, Diana nodding as she wrote everything down.

"I'll have the same thing Damon is having." Stefan said.

"Me too actually. That sounds really good." Lexi added.

"I'll have a cheese steak with fries and a Mountain Dew." Kotomi said.

"I'll have the same but with an Apple Martini." Isobel said, and Diana couldn't help but smile as she wrote everything down.

"Have you guys decided what you wanted yet?" Ashley asked as she looked over to Ichiru and Kiseki. As Diana stood there however she couldn't help but feel someone else was standing right next to her, not knowing that Klaus was right there. The young Witch casually glanced around, trying not to look obvious.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 05-22-2012 at 06:36 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 11:53 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru saw Ashley nod in response to his words from beside him, along with Kiseki. He was glad he was able to tell everyone about the dream, but that didn’t seem to ease his worries that much. When telling the group about it, he had denied being too worried by simply brushing it off as paranoia but in reality it really bothered him. He decided to push the matter out of his mind for now, instead directing his attention to Damon and Diana across the room, listening to their conversation.

"Do you really think she likes him?" Lexi asked with a small chuckle after Diana had walked away.

"In the Supernatural world, who knows..." Stefan said with a sigh. "I have a feeling those two are going to be at it for a while."

"I can only imagine. She seems just as stubborn as Damon." Kotomi said.

"She must get it from Ashley then." Isobel laughed, and Ichiru couldn’t help but smile at the comment. Diana returned to their table shortly after with a pen and pad in her hand.

"Are you guys ready to order?"

"I think most of us are." Ashley responded with a nod. “Abigail and Scarlet will be having chicken nuggets and fries from the kid's menu and they'll also have apple juice. Damon will hav-"

"Don't forget my burger and fries!" Damon’s voice suddenly cut Ashley off from across the room, and the twins chuckled softly as the brunette shook her head in annoyance.

"How do you want your burger cooked?" Diana asked as she looked over at Damon.

"Medium rare."

"Do you want anything to drink?" Diana asked after writing everything down, looking back to the male Vampire.

"I'll just get a beer from the bar when the food is ready." Damon answered, and Diana turned back to the group.

"As I was saying before Damon cut me off," Ashley said with a light chuckle. "I'll have the chicken Caesar salad with an sweetened iced tea."

"I'll have the exact same thing." Caroline said, to which Diana nodded as she wrote everything down.

"I'll have the same thing Damon is having." Stefan said.

"Me too actually. That sounds really good." Lexi added.

"I'll have a cheese steak with fries and a Mountain Dew." Kotomi said.

"I'll have the same but with an Apple Martini." Kiseki looked back over to the children as Isobel ordered, seeing them looking at each other in confusion. A strange feeling suddenly washed over him then, almost equivalent to what Ichiru had felt only moments before.

"Have you guys decided what you wanted yet?" Ashley asked as she looked over to Ichiru and Kiseki.

“I’ll have the burger and fries as well,” Ichiru answered, then shifting his gaze over to Kiseki. This time it was the younger twin who seemed to be lost in thought, although before Ichiru could say anything, he seemed to snap back into reality.

“I’ll have the same thing as Kotomi.” He told Diana with a smile, trying to shake off the feeling he’d gotten before.

Old 05-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“I’ll have the burger and fries as well,” Ichiru answered, then everyone's attention shifting to Kiseki. Everyone saw that Kiseki was lost in thought, although before anyone could say anything, he snapped back into reality.

“I’ll have the same thing as Kotomi.” Kiseki told Diana with a smile. However, Diana hadn't even wrote down Ichiru's order yet, the young Witch trapped in a weird trance as she continued to stare off into space, still feeling like someone was standing right next to her.

"Are you okay?" Caroline asked, bringing Diana to blink a few times as she looked at the group.

"Uh, yeah... sorry about that." Diana quickly wrote down the rest of the order and walked away, gathering the drinks while she placed in the oder in the kitchen. Damon watched the whole thing from the other side of the room, though he didn't say anything as he continued to play darts again.

"What do you think that was all about?" Lexi asked.

"Too soon to really tell." Stefan said as him and Lexi looked at each other.

"Mommy, I have to use the bathroom." Scarlet said.

"I'll take you to the bathroom then." Ashley said with a smile, the two standing up.

"I'm gonna go by uncle Damon then." Abigail said, standing up as well and walking over to the male Vampire.

"Hey cutie." Damon said when seeing Abigail walking towards him, picking up the toddler.

"Uncle Damon, could you teach me now to play darts?" Abigail asked, bringing Damon to smile.

"I think you're too little for that." Damon laughed. Ashley smiled before walking to the bathroom with Scarlet, the two disappearing through the doors a few moments later. As soon as they disappeared, Diana came back with all of the drinks and placed them down on the table.

"Here you guys go." Diana said. "Your food will be ready in a little while." With that, the brunette left to take care of the other group, though she caught a glance at Damon while he was placing Abigail up on his shoulders. She couldn't understand how someone so arrogant and dangerous could be so caring and gentle...

"I really hope we can live here normally without looking over our shoulders for danger. This is our home after all..." Caroline said as she looked down at the table.

"I'm sure that everything will be fine." Isobel said in a comforting voice.

After placing her order in with Diana, Rebekah stood up from the table and walked towards the bathroom, planning on confronting Ashley to try and gain her trust, to which Klaus highly approved of as he smirked. When she walked in she saw Ashley and Scarlet washing their hands, bringing Rebekah to stand in front of a sink a few feet away and look at herself in the mirror.

"She's beautiful by the way. Is she your sister?" Rebekah asked as she looked from Ashley, then to Scarlet, and then back up to Ashley.

"She's actually my daughter." Ashley responded with a smile. "Her name is Scarlet, and her twin sister's name is Abigail."

"Oh wow. You're children are very beautiful. My name is Rebekah. My siblings and I just moved to town." Rebekah said.

"My name is Ashley. I'm new here too, actually." Ashley responded, not wanting to mention that her and her friends were actually returning to town.

"Oh so you're new here too? At least I don't feel that left out now." Rebekah said with a small laugh, the two older girls exiting the bathroom together while Ashley held Scarlet's hand.

"Well if you want you guys could join us so we can all meet officially." Ashley offered.

"Yeah that would be great. I'll go tell my brothers." Rebekah said, walking back over to her group while Ashley and Scarlet returned to their own, though Scarlet walked away towards Damon and Abigail.

"We're going to have company." Ashley said as she sat down, bringing most of the group to look at her in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" Kotomi asked.

"I just met a girl named Rebekah. Her and her brothers are new here so I invited them to have lunch with us once they all order their food." Ashley responded.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Stefan asked with concern.

"I don't see why not. I mean, we really have to blend in to town and act as normal as possible, so if showing around the new group the town and possibly befriending them then I think that's a really good start." Ashley pointed out.

"She's right." Caroline said with a nod. "We need to blend in." Caroline gave Ashley a smile, which she instantly returned.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:34 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

After Kiseki had placed his order, he and Ichiru noticed Diana staring off into space, almost like she was in a trance.

"Are you okay?" Caroline asked, bringing her to blink a few times as she looked at the group.

"Uh, yeah... sorry about that." Diana quickly wrote down the rest of the order and walked away. Ichiru and Kiseki glanced at each other, both of them wondering if she had felt the same strange feeling that they had.

"What do you think that was all about?" Lexi asked.

"Too soon to really tell." Stefan responded, him and the blonde looking at each other.

"Mommy, I have to use the bathroom." Ichiru looked over to Scarlet as she spoke up.

"I'll take you to the bathroom then." Ashley said with a smile, the two standing up shortly after.

"I'm gonna go by uncle Damon then." Abigail said, standing up as well and walking over to the older Vampire. Kiseki noticed the look on Ichiru’s face and couldn’t help but laugh at his brother.

“Relax, it’s only the other side of the room, and she’s with Damon.” Ichiru sighed, watching as Damon put Abigail on his shoulders.

“I know, I just can’t seem to relax after that dream I had…” He responded quietly. Kiseki opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when Diana returned to the table with their drinks.

"Here you guys go." She said. "Your food will be ready in a little while."

"I really hope we can live here normally without looking over our shoulders for danger. This is our home after all..." Caroline said as she looked down at the table, bringing Kiseki to look over to her, putting a hand over hers like Ichiru had done with Ashley earlier.

"I'm sure that everything will be fine." Isobel told her in a comforting voice. Everything fell quiet for a few moments then. Kiseki’s gaze wandered to the window and Ichiru watched Abigail and Damon across the room. After a few minutes had passed, Ashley returned with Scarlet, although the toddler went over to Abigail and Damon.

"We're going to have company." She said as she sat down, bringing the twins to look at her in confusion along with the others.

"What are you talking about?" Kotomi asked.

"I just met a girl named Rebekah. Her and her brothers are new here so I invited them to have lunch with us once they all order their food." Ashley responded.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Stefan asked with concern.

"I don't see why not. I mean, we really have to blend in to town and act as normal as possible, so if showing around the new group the town and possibly befriending them then I think that's a really good start." Ashley pointed out.

"She's right." Caroline said with a nod. "We need to blend in."

“Yeah, she does have a point.” Kiseki spoke up, although it was clear he was concerned about the matter as well.

Old 05-25-2012, 05:36 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

“Yeah, she does have a point.” Kiseki said, though the group could clearly detect the concern in his voice. Caroline reached over and placed her hand on top of his, lightly rubbing the top of his hand to assure him everything would be alright. After a few moments Rebekah, Kol and Finn walked over to Ashley and her group, giving them friendly smiles.

"Is it okay if we still join you?" Rebekah asked as she looked at Ashley.

"Yeah. Everyone is perfectly fine with it." Ashley said as she returned the smile, the three siblings taking a seat.

"My name is Rebekah." The blonde said as she looked at everyone. "And these are my brothers; Finn and Kol." Rebekah said as she pointed to the two males.

"My name is Ashley." Ashley said, and then introducing everyone at the table; including Damon, Abigail and Scarlet from across the room. Damon turned when hearing his name and saw that three new people joined the group, bringing him to raise an eyebrow in curiosity as he looked down at the two toddlers.

"Wanna go back to the table?" Damon asked, to which the girls nodded. Damon gently took each of their hands and guided them back to their seats, then returning to his own which happened to be right next to Rebekah.

"Bored with darts already?" Stefan teased.

"I just wanted to know what I missed." Damon shrugged as he looked over to Rebekah, Finn and Kol; Klaus just watched everything in amusement. "So, you guys are new in town?"

"Yeah." Finn said with a nod. "Since I'm the oldest sibling I'm taking care of Kol and Rebekah. Our parents and two brothers actually died a while back, and our other brother Kevin decided to pretty much ditch us to go live his own life." Finn said. A slightly suspicious look crept on Damon's face as he looked over to his friends, but Ashley, Caroline, Stefan and even Lexi didn't catch onto the accusation that was going through Damon's mind, but Isobel and Kotomi had, to which the two looked at each other. Rebekah saw this and gave Finn a warning look, though it lasted only a split second as she looked at everyone.

"I'm so sorry to hear about that..." Ashley said.

"It's okay. A new beginning is what we all needed." Rebekah said. "So what brings you guys to town?"

"We're pretty much looking for a new start too." Ashley said.

"So what happened to your parents and brothers? How did they die?" Damon pushed as he looked at the three siblings.

"Damon! You shouldn't ask that!" Lexi hissed.

"No no, it's okay." Kol said. "Our parents, Nik and Eli all died from a plan crash a few years ago, so the three of us are sticking together to pull each other through."

"Mason!" Before anyone could respond to Kol, Diana's voice was heard from the bar, bringing eyes to travel over there. The ginger haired male had accidentally spilled water all over the front of Diana's shirt, bringing Mason to actually chuckle.

"Sorry Diana." Mason threw Diana a clean towel as she sighed, trying her best to dry herself off.

"It's fine." Diana then disappeared into the kitchen to get Rebekah's, Finn's and Kol's drinks.

"That girl is pretty hot." Kol commented as Damon turned to him.

"I don't think she's looking to date anyone at the moment." Damon said, his fists tightening underneath the table from Kol's disrespecting comment about Diana.

"Really? That's a shame. She looks good enough to eat." Kol said, bringing both Rebekah and Finn to roll their eyes. Anger flashed through Damon's eyes as he looked away.

Calm down, Damon. It was just a joke. Ashley said mentally to Damon, though he didn't respond back. Diana then walked out of the kitchen and walked towards the three siblings, handing them their drinks.

"Here you guys go. Everyone's food will be ready shortly." Diana said as she looked at everyone, then turning away and walking back to the bar. As Ashley started friendly conversations with the three siblings, Damon watched Diana from the other side of the room, listening in on hers and Mason's whispered conversation.

"You know that tonight is a full moon, right?" Diana asked in a low whisper.

"Yeah, but there's one problem..." Mason responded, bringing Diana to sigh in annoyance.

"You lost the second Moonstone I gave you, didn't you?" Diana's words were more of a statement than a question.

"They're so tiny..."

"They are not, Mason! The second one I gave you was the size of a hockey puck!" Diana responded.

"I'm sorry! Do you think... do you think you could get me another one from your dad?" Mason asked.

"My dad said that the next time you lose one then he's going to kill you." Diana sighed. "But yes, I can get you another one. For now on though, the Moonstone is going to stay at my house until you need it for the full moons."

"That's a very good idea." Mason laughed, bringing Diana to smile. Damon stared at the two in shock, learning that Mason was a Werewolf...