Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 02-06-2012, 02:52 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Who's Your Favorite Anime Character?

Title says it all.

Personally, I'm a big fan of Ash. Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking.

But even though he is a bit obtuse and not very observant, his good-guy personality and can-do attitude is really refreshing. When I watch him, I really do believe that he can achieve his dreams.

Who is your favorite character?
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 02-08-2012, 04:46 AM
bleepbloop Offline

Send a message via AIM to bleepbloop
Default Re: Who's Your Favorite Anime Character?

you know, before bw dumbed ash down again, he was pretty cool... then bw kinda ruined him imo.... i think brok was one of my all time fave chars though...

My awesome nooby Urpg stats -==-==- my awesome nooby ASB stats i'm accepting all aim battles just pm me if you want one
Old 02-24-2012, 01:48 AM
Adamant Mewtwo Offline

Gary, all memes and jokes about his girth and swag aside, I found him fun, he was a jerk and he had me rooting for Ash but as it went on he did seem to mellow out and become a bit more friendly towards Ashy boy.

That, and i had the biggest crush on him as a little girl, him and the cross dressing James.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:25 PM
PkMn Trainer Offline

Misty. She brings all the spunk and flavor to the show. Not to mention she's a water trainer...
Old 02-29-2012, 06:19 AM
Ali the Dark One Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via MSN to Ali the Dark One

I think that my favorite character from the anime was probably Charizard... I mean, he's actually a pretty complex character as far as Pokemon can go. Charmander started out as a "rescue" pokemon that was abused and *almost killed* by his original trainer, and the part where Ash saves him gets to me every time. Then, as the series progressed, Charmander grew throughout the year with the viewers, changing as he got older. When he finally became a Charizard, he was so separated from his past that he actually started disregarding Ash, but Ash proved that he was worthy of respect, and Charizard became not only a great friend and ally but also an epic powerhouse that tangled with legendaries and came out relatively unscathed.

So, yeah, I'd say Charizard was my favorite character from the anime.

~Ali the Dark One~