Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 04-19-2012, 08:51 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [SU/DS]Kingdom Hearts: The Other Nobodies(REVIVED!)[SU/DS]

Yaaaaaay! XD I'll tell Chibi to get her butt on here, then.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 04-20-2012, 02:06 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

*noms on head* My butt is here thank you very much.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 04-20-2012, 02:27 AM
Winter Offline

Because I told you.

Old 04-23-2012, 02:49 AM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

Nobodies

Name: Destanix

Appearance: Destanix stands at a moderately tall 6’2, and appears to be no older than twenty-five, if he was human. He has he has long limbs and a skinny build, weighing at around 125 lbs, which would be quite a bit underweight, if he were human. His face has almost no defining features; he has an average nose, average mouth, and average ears. His only outstanding feature is his eyes. Accented by his pale white skin, Destanix has eyes that look like they are very complex pieces of stained glass, with pieces placed into random spots in no particular order, until they fit into a framework that is his iris. The shape of his eyes are broken into even greater pieces by his long, stringy bangs, which drop in front of his eyes in no apparent order. The rest of his hair falls to around his shoulder length, unkempt in dark brown strands.
His clothing is nothing special to look at either. All he wears are dark black, dirty cargo pants, a dark t-shirt, and a dark sweater. On his back, he wears a large, brown, canvas backpack that appears to weigh as much as he does. Inside are hundreds of individual pouches, each holding a dozens of shards of glass themselves, of all colors, shapes and sizes.

Personality: Destanix is a very depressing and negative person, never trusting others, always analyzing a situation for when he will have to make his inevitable escape, always learning of others weaknesses for when they turn on him. He is, however, very determined, but also very frustrated, individual, having been stymied by many things in his life. On occasion, glimpses of his old personality manifest, showing of how he once was a cheery optimistic young man, but these moments are fleeting. In the end, he’s negative, but determined.

History: Destanix has lived in Traverse Town for as long as he can remember. Growing up as an orphan on the street, coming from a dead world, he had nothing, not even a name. Yet, he still kept a positive outlook on life, and made the most for himself. Eventually, he was given a nickname by his fellow street kids, Stained, because of his interest in stained glass windows, and that was the name that stuck. Eventually, Stained began to experiment with pieces of glass that he found lying on the street, and as it turned out, he was a natural at making art. He grew famous in the art community, and eventually made enough money to buy himself his own house and studio when he was eighteen. Everything was looking up, until the night he was attacked by a heartless.
Stained was almost immediately approached by the Organization, and he was given his Organization name, but he quickly left them, set on doing what he had always done, make art. He moved back into his studio and tried to continue making his stained glass art, but he fell out of favor with the art community, who claimed his work lacked the former passion, and heart that it once had. That has led to a downward spiral of depression, and where he is now.

Element: Destanix’s elemental powers, if you haven’t picked it up by now, is the basis for his whole character. He has power over glass, which he can control and meld to his will. He also has the ability to turn sand into glass, but this takes much more effort than the glass control.

Weapon: None, except for a weapon he may create from glass on occasion.

Lesser Nobody: Destanix’s greatest work after losing his Heart has been creations he call his Glass Guardians. He has created two of them, and they follow his every command. In reality, they aren’t Nobodies, but just beings created from magic, like golems, and as such, have no emotions, or memories of emotion. They are beings created solely out of glass, and their size is completely variable, as Destanix makes them larger and smaller as he needs them, and changes their shapes depending on the situation. They are almost always made of uncolored glass, so they can be difficult to see. Often times, they will have blade-like arms made out of hardened glass, which Destanix may strengthen in combat to help them weather sword blows. Normally, Destanix keeps them at the size of action figures, and they stay inside his backpack, waiting to be pulled out and used.

Other: Wow, that took forever to write up. Sorry for taking so long in getting this up, and I’ll type in the rp shortly. Now to work on some more late SU’s. Fun. Also, in case you're wondering, I decided to stick with one character, if that wasn't obvious.

Last edited by haybalebarn; 04-23-2012 at 02:55 AM.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:57 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, hey you finally got it finished though, so that's good! I kind of have to wonder just how strong these Glass Guardians are since they are made of glass, but as long as you don't godmod with them, accepted.

Old 04-23-2012, 03:03 AM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

Nope! I don't plan too! They'll shatter quite often in combat, because they are glass, but they're very hard to actually destroy is all. Besides, I often find I have the exact opposite problem on occasion, I make my characters too weak in an attempt not to godmod. Ah well.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:05 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, it's all good then--welcome to the RP!

Old 04-23-2012, 04:43 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

... I just remembered I haven't finished my SU for this... and it's been a while. Sorry about that, I'll have it done this early this week if things go normally.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 04-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, it's okay. I look forward to seeing your SU when you get it up, then.

Old 05-22-2012, 02:21 AM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist

Hur I go~ (To be finished tomorrow, I'm so tired. D:)
Name: Xylke [Sounds like the "J" in "bonjour" with -ilk on the end]
Appearance: Tall and slender, Xylke is 5'10" with a fit body. He has sandy-blonde hair that covers his crystal blue eyes, which hold no emotion anymore. He wears the robe of Organization XIII simply because he has never worn anything else and it signifies his existence as a Nobody. Directly above where his heart would be is a tattoo of the Nobody symbol with a keyhole in the middle. Tattooed on his left wrist is the word "inevitable" in a beautiful cursive script.
Personality: Even without the emotion of a person, Xylke tends to portray an easygoing and friendly personality. He has always been a sociable and kind Nobody, though his only contact with Organization XIII has been with Saix and Xemnas, the latter of which on the rarest occasions. He remains nice to people until they question about his past, which he himself has no recollection of before his entrance into the Organization. At this point he becomes tense and changes the subject quickly. If his attempts fail, he becomes angered and uncontrollably mad at the asker.
History: The furthest that Xylke can remember is the day that he was approached by Xemnas directly outside of The World That Never Was. There he stood, nothing on but a robe to cover his groin. The tattoo on his chest was visible, and Xylke simply stared ahead of himself, not a shimmer of life or feeling in his eyes. "You're special" Xemnas said, approaching him, "possibly even moreso than Roxas..." From that day on, Xylke was kept in a room with no doors or windows: simply a bed, a wardrobe for clothing and other possessions, a mirror mounted on the wall, and a desk. Everyday, Saix would enter the room through the Realm of Darkness. He would take Xylke with him to a place called Twilight Town, where Saix would talk about people, and the Organization, and how all of the "Nobodies" were seeking out hearts of their own. None of this made sense to Xylke, but he quietly listened and asked questions when he saw fit.

One day Saix was accompanied by Xemnas, who Xylke had not seen since his first day of joining the Organization. "Today is your awakening, boy. Come with us," Xemnas said. Xylke followed without a clue of what Xemnas had meant. This day, however, the trio did not go to Twilight Town; instead, they appeared on a circular glass floor with nothing but darkness on all sides of them. Xylke examined the glass and say the picture of a spiky-haired boy holding a sword in the form of a key. "Is this... the Keyblade?" he asked Saix. "Yes. And you are about to receive one of your own," Xemnas responded. At that moment, the keyhole within Xylke's tattoo lit up and released a beam of light that blinded him and brought intense pain. He blacked out.

Xylke awoke, startled, and completely discombobulated. Looking around, he was back in his room, with no recollection of how he returned there. He got up and looked into his mirror, where he inspected his body. Nothing had changed, and his tattoo remained the same; however, a dazzling flash occurred and within his right hand suddenly materialized a brilliant Keyblade. Not knowing what to think, Xylke gawked at the weapon and closely inspected every inch of the brilliantly crafted piece. He set it down on his desk, and as if by magic, it disappeared into a glittery dust. Looking back into the mirror, he had the strangest sense to will the weapon back into his hand, into which it did. Quite surprised with his newfound ability, he waited for Saix or Xemnas to return to his room and discover what he had. Though they never did. He waited for what he thought was about a week before he used the RoD to explore Twilight Town. He asked everyone if they had seen men in dark robes like his own, but no one claimed to have done so. Convinced that something must have happened to his superiors, Xylke simply returned to his room and slept. The next day, he gathered what little belongings he had and stepped into the RoD...

(Simply put, Xylke has no idea WTF is going on bahaha. He's going to discover the Heartless soon, and his stance on anything happening is totally blank.)
Element: Xylke has yet to discover an element with which he responds well to, but since the discovery of his Keyblade, he has noticed a slight ability to manipulate gravitational forces (psychokinesis).
Weapon:
Spoiler:

Lesser Nobody: n/a
Theme Song: Reverse This Curse - Escape The Fate
Other: We are the others~

l links l

Last edited by Chromatic Alchemist; 05-22-2012 at 05:12 PM.
Old 05-25-2012, 03:04 AM
Winter Offline

Well, I believe I've mentioned this via PM already, but so everyone else knows, accepted. Feel free to post whenever, since you aren't in the pattern yet.

Old 05-25-2012, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Well, I believe I've mentioned this via PM already, but so everyone else knows, accepted. Feel free to post whenever, since you aren't in the pattern yet.
In all due honesty... I forgot haha. College classes are about to start and I've been searching for books. But I'll get right on it tomorrow!

l links l
Old 05-25-2012, 03:17 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, it's fine. Sounds like chaos, but chaos can be interesting. Don't feel too rushed, though, real life is more important than an RP. Just please try not to forget about it. XD

Old 05-25-2012, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Lol, it's fine. Sounds like chaos, but chaos can be interesting. Don't feel too rushed, though, real life is more important than an RP. Just please try not to forget about it. XD
Hahaha nah, I'm not THAT obsessed. (: But at the same time I believe there needs to be a healthy balance of relaxation as well as work.

l links l
Old 05-25-2012, 03:38 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, okay, just letting you know that there's no need to rush.