Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 03-14-2012, 01:55 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [SU/DS]Kingdom Hearts: The Other Nobodies(REVIVED!)[SU/DS]

Lol, Sabi, almost no one else is...

Bas: No, Driax, I meant Nox was being serious.
Trouble: Odd not-person Driax is funny.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 03-14-2012, 01:59 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Rufus is smart enough to be able to tell the difference. And if it was the ones he knew, they'd probably attack on sight or exclaim "Rufus!" or something of that nature.

Floria: Bonjour, Floria *gives a small bow*
Old 03-14-2012, 02:22 AM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto

my Sign up is edit Winter. Metal Cloud, Yuffie, Aerith, Tifa and Cid from FF7 and Leon from 8 are in Hollow Bastion.

Maka: hey Soul you know your Theme song doesn't have any sound to it?
Soul: what *goes and looks* dam your right at else i have a video for mine.
Maka: so what.
Xamak: hello i know im not in this but we don't look the same really just our size and face.
Soul: yeah you are right.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.
Old 03-14-2012, 02:30 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

I know they are, but they aren't the same Cloud, Tifa, Yuffie, Cid and Sephiroth as from FF VII and Rufus is smart enough to be able to tell the difference, in addition to them not recognizing him due to never having met him xD
Old 03-14-2012, 02:38 AM
Winter Offline

Better, though you didn't need to split that into so many paragraphs. They're accepted, but if your posts don't make sense, you're likely to get kicked out. The rules request decent grammar, and I don't think everyone wants to spend time having to completely decipher your posts, okay?

And Metal, I didn't think about that...poor Rei is going to be so confused! XD And there's no Turks either... She's completely friendless! Lol.

Old 03-17-2012, 08:27 AM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto

hey winter when the rp is up. do we do something like this?

Maka, Soul
Hollow Bastion

Does it matter what world we start in?

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.
Old 03-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Winter Offline

Headers at least explaining which world you're in would be appreciated, and while it doesn't really matter where you start, just be careful about it, since it seems most of the chars are in Traverse Town. Postgn somewhere outside where other characters are might lead to a lot of solo posts for awhile.

Old 03-17-2012, 08:57 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Name: Vercitorix, Dragon of the Mist

Appearance:
Vercitorix is an ancient dragon that has existed for generations, appearing in myth and legend from time to time in various forms and under various names alongside his brother. Vercitorix is a massive dragon with red eyes and many jagged scales covering his body in a coal black color. Spines cover most of his body save for his snout and his great leathery wings. Unlike other dragons of the worlds, Vercitorix's arms and wings are the same structure, with a single thumb-like claw hanging off of the top, two thick three-toed feet with sharp talons, and a long tail ending in a spear-like point. While this is his normal form, Vercitorix is capable of switching between various forms; a small black Chinese dragon bearing his spines and arms, but not his wings and legs, and a human-sized serpentine dragon with his wings and a pair of thin arms beneath them, a second pair of wings located on his underbelly towards the tail.

Personality: Though Vercitorix is far from his secretive and cool-natured brother, he is not known to involve himself in the history of worlds. However, he has been responsible for several terrible events across time; villages found burned to the ground and legends of heroes killed by dragons are usually about his appearances, if inaccurate. Vercitorix has a deep seated dislike for humans after countless attacks and what he believes is the oppression of his rare and long-lived species, often provoking him to 'even the score'. He is, however, aware that not all humans are the same, and practices more restraint than would seem apparent from his rather violent personality; his temper may get the better of him on many occasions, but he possesses an astounding level of patience with his personality taken in to account.

As a dragon, Vercitorix does not see the universe in the same way as most creatures. He has no concept of time and finds it to be a strange thing to mention, and he does not consider what most see as atrocities to be anything more than just punishment. His harsh voice usually carries a preference for brute force over negotiation or clever plans, though he is still very intelligent. He prefers not to mince words and far prefers the company of his own kind to humans or other 'lesser' creatures. Like most of his kind, Vercitorix holds honor above nearly everything else, and scoffs at the notion of doing things underhandedly or in a way he sees as 'cowardly'. Though he speaks violently and gruffly, he does not much care for attacking things with no provocation, but given his short temper he is not particularly difficult to provoke.

History: Vercitorix has existed since before the Keyblade War alongside his elder brother Polithyros. While the elder brother disregarded the shattering of the world between light and dark, Vercitorix was filled with anger at what he saw as the main perpetrators; humans, though all races that participated likewise earned his rage. For some time, the mighty dragon was content to allow the worlds to suffer, watching in silence at his brother's request. Finally, however, after seeing many of the worlds war with themselves, Vercitorix's rage broke and he decided to remind the worlds of dragons, somewhat ironically saving King Arthur from a foe preparing to attack the kingdom of Camelot.

Events like this were uncommon but happened, firmly placing myths of dragons on worlds where they otherwise would never have shown up. The years passed to present day with such events, the great black dragon always watching the worlds to see what would happen next. In his smallest form he met the assassin Floria and, after speaking with her and hearing her story, decided to provide assistance where he deemed it was needed to stop Organization XIII, though he has yet to develop a desire for combat. Vercitorix has decided to observe for a while before deciding to support either group, seeing it as another war humans are waging against themselves.

Weapon: Claws, teeth, fire breath, spines, ice breath, tail, flight

Theme Song: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Sovngarde

Other: blegh, still rusty but it's getting better.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:13 PM
Winter Offline

Sounds like he'll be interesting, accepted. *runs off to write first post so the RP can get started*

Old 03-18-2012, 03:20 AM
Winter Offline

Yeah, I know I shouldn't double-post, however, I thought you all might like to know that the RP is now up. It can be found here, have fun posting!

Old 03-18-2012, 09:10 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I totally dunno how to respond to Winter's epicness...
Old 03-18-2012, 09:52 PM
Winter Offline

Lol, Nox is alone. Driax could investigate or something.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:39 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

The best I can think of right now is Driax rummaging around a back alley and complaining about being too wet... >>

I'll think of something.

And congrats on post 4000 XD
Old 03-18-2012, 11:42 PM
Winter Offline

Lol. Poor Driax doesn't like being wet.

What? *looks at post count* Oh, hey! Thanks. :)

Old 03-22-2012, 04:00 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Although I haven't been posting here much, I'm still totally interested. Started my SU, which is going fairly well, so I should be done sooner then later. I'll be following the RP, so I won't be behind.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }