Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 03-09-2012, 10:41 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [SU/DS]Kingdom Hearts: The Other Nobodies(REVIVED!)[SU/DS]

Looks like Driax will be quite interesting, accepted.

Well, as of right now Metal and Haybalebarn still haven't finished their SUs and I'm killing time playing the incredibly addicting Wakfu, so I've been thinking that we'll rstart in two weeks or so, but it all depends. This, however, will start eventually.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 03-10-2012, 09:58 PM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto

Winter how this? do i need to work on it? should make a su for Soul?

Humans/Others

Name: Maka Albarn “Xamak”

Appearance: Here the picture . SShe wears a schoolgirl outfit which is a white blouse attached to a blue, sailor-style collar with a red necktie that has a pink coiled tip and a short blue pleated skirt, black tights and the classic white shoes. She also wears a long white trench coat that splits in two up the back, with a logo on the left shoulder. She also wears white gloves. Her hair is ash blonde, always in pigtails. Her eyes are olive green. She's about 5'2'', with a normal build for her age. She also wears the Organization XIII necklace around her neck.

Personality: Maka is easy going and hardly ever gets mad, but when does you might get hit with a book. She likes to be outside in the sunshine then indoors. She used to like being indoors, when she was in school so she could study. She likes to train with her Scythe. She is very protective of her partner Soul and anyone else she calls her friend.

History: Maka and Soul's home world was overrun with Heartless and Nobodies two years ago. She and her friends fought with everything they had against them but it wasn't enough. Their homeworld was taken. She doesn't know if anyone else got away when their world feel to the Heartless and Nobodies. All she knows is that she and Soul were the only ones that are still alive.

When Maka and Soul woke up they found themselves on a different world. They walked around the town if any of their friends made it there also, but they had no luck finding any of them. They did learn from two boys and a girl they met that the name of the world they landed on was called Twilight Town.

They found a way to travel to different worlds to look for their friends and search for a way back to their world.

While traveling they ran into people wearing black cloaks that were attacking people. They rushed to fight the cloaked figures and save the people. From then on when they arrived in a new world they would ask if anyone had seen people in black cloaks. If they were told yes they would find out where the black cloaks had been and sought them out.

Then one day, they ran right into a girl who looked just like Maka, only this girl was wearing a black cloak just like the ones they'd been fighting against. Her eyes were frost blue and she had long silver blonde hair. Maka reached out to Soul, but before he could take her hand the girl backed away from them. She was scared of them. This was the first time any of the cloaked people were scared of them.

They started to talk to her.

It took several days for them to make her comfortable around them, to get her to say her name or tell them anything. They found out the girl's name was Xamak, and she was a part of Organization XIII, but not a full member yet. Like Maka, she used a Scythe as her weapon.

She told them that a few months ago she woke up in a world that's totally white, called The World That Never Was. She has some memory of a time before waking up, about a partner that she should be keeping safe, but she can't remember who this was.

Xamak is very skilled with her scythe but she doesn't remember where she learned to use one. She realized this from fighting Axel in a mock fight to see how good she really was.

She remembers going to school, going on a mission for someone in black, but she can't remember his name. This is the first time she had been away from her world this long since she had spent most of her time in the library reading. She heard reports of a girl who looked just like her getting in the Organization's way, that they thought it was her wearing a different outfit.

After Xamak said this, Maka asked her to leave the group. Xamak asked if she could have some time to think it over and Maka agreed.

When Maka and Soul returned the next day they found Xamak on the ground, with parts of her disappearing. When they asked her what had happened she said a girl with hair in pigtails a guy attacked her. She gave Maka the chain around her next so that Organization XIII would think Maka was her and help her if she needed it.

From that moment on Maka took her friend's name. When she and Soul went back to Twilight Town they saw two figures sitting on top of the clocktower. They went up and saw two people in black cloaks. Maka was about to attack them when she saw it was two guys. She thought one of them could have been with the blond girl. She told Soul to wait while she tried to talk to them.

She stepped out and the larger of the two looked over as he pushed his hood back, showing his red hair.

"Hey Xion, what—who are you? No, wait, you're Xamak, right?"

She nodded her head and they guy waved her closer, introducing himself as Axel and the other guy as Roxas.

Maka remembered Xamak telling them about Axel.

Everyday Maka went back to see them, finally deciding to tell the two the truth about who she was. When she arrived there was a girl with them she took to be Xion. She said hi.

Xion said hi, but Maka stayed where she was even though they were calling her over.

She stood where she was and said when she had intended to, "Axel, Roxas, Xion—I'm not Xamak. My name is Maka and this is my partner, Soul."

As she spoke, Soul walked around the corner so they could see him. Axel was not surprised by her confession. He told them that he had seen them with Xamak before she was killed.

Axel asked if she would watch over Roxas and Xion while he went on a mission. She refused initially, but finally agreed on the condition that he return in two weeks. If he wasn't back by then they would leave. Maka also told Axel about the two people who killed Xamak. He already knew about them, and in fact, they were part of the mission he was going on.

The two weeks come and go and so then does Maka. Soul is happy to be away from that place so he be in his human form again, as he had to stay in scythe form while around anyone from the Organization.

Maka had never seen that kind of cruelty before, the kind the Organization shows others, even their own kind. Maka and Soul vowed they would take down the Organization before anymore were hurt by them.

A letter arrives to Maka with Xamak's name on it.

Weapon: She uses a Scythe call Soul Evans, who can change between human and scythe form. Soul scythe form is the picture in appearance.

Theme Song: Where The Kings Have Walk by Lenny Revell.

Other: “We are the others”

Name: Soul Evans

Appearance: Here the picture .

Personality: Soul is easygoing and thinks he's cool. He is protective of his partner Maka. He will jump in front of her to take the hit. He likes to be outside and into sports. He dislikes anything to with books, like studying. Or being hit by them. Especially when thrown by Maka. He sometimes acts cocky.

History: Same as Makas.

Weapon: Himself. He doesn’t need to be in Maka hands to attack. He can turn his right hand into a scythe blade.

Theme Song: Paper Moon by Tommy Heavenly6

Other:

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.

Last edited by GotinTyiGoto; 03-14-2012 at 02:09 AM.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Winter Offline

This is probably one of the most decent SUs I've seen from you, but TENSES, Gotin, tenses are your friend. Aside from the tenses and a few minor errors that make the Grammar Nazi in me go crazy, the only problem I've got here is the fact that the history is confusing beyond belief. Why does Xamak look like Maka? The only humans and Nobodies that have managed to exist at the same time are Sora and Roxas and Kairi and Namine, both cases have been noted as special. I'm not seeing the reasoning here. That aside, everything starts getting really confusing from the point where they meet Xamak. Between your tense confusion and somewhat awkward way of explaining things, it's kind of hard to understand. As for Soul, if he's going to be spending a good deal of time under your control as a human, yes, he needs an SU.

Old 03-11-2012, 05:57 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Name: Weven Floria (Referred to by her last name)

Appearance: A thin woman with pink hair stained crimson from the neck down, Weven has fair skin and cold blue eyes with a petite, slightly muscular body. She wears a black robe with the hood drawn over her head at all times, a hook of cloth obscuring her face with a red lining, a white Renaissance-era tunic visible by the sleeves she wears. A silver sash around her waist holds a number of small throwing knives and two larger ones, leading down to a pair of mens trousers in similar style as her tunic that are stuffed in to a pair of black boots. Her cloak fans out below her sash, but tapers before reaching her lower calves. She wears a pair of bracers on her wrists and black gloves lacking the index and pinky fingers, with a T-shaped symbol on the back on the bracers. Her weapons are usually hidden in the folds of her robe or beneath the bottom of her sash tucked in to the top.

Personality: Floria is a quiet and reserved assassin from Renaissance France (Hunchback of Notre Dame world), and one of very few people to survive the world's destruction. Though she speaks little, she has a voice that is often sarcastic but otherwise helpful. Though she describes herself as a neutral being, she usually ends up helping good causes in her own quests, usually because the members of that side offer to help her. She despises many kinds of injustices, and the clergy of her world are a target she has had for a long time for reasons held to herself. Though Floria opposes Organization XIII, she does not hold the belief that all Nobodies must be killed. Despite her neutral stance, standing between Floria and one of her targets is an easy way to be disposed of due to her ruthless following of goals, a trait that has earned her as many enemies as it has allies. Despite everything else, she is polite and relatively friendly considering you aren't one of a select group of people.

Though she acts cold and uncaring, Floria is still essentially a normal person. Though she would not take back her actions, Floria is constantly plagued by guilt and constantly doubts her own actions. The fact that she can never show her face in her home or in the city she lived in no matter what she does troubles her constantly, as does the fact that if she is ever discovered that she will likely be executed immediately. She often worries about whether her way of 'helping' is helping anything at all or if it is simply making the problem worse, no matter what it is she is doing. Floria often finds herself wishing that she could simply return to a normal life, and has considered many times finding a world where she has never been heard of and silently settling in there or allowing herself to be captured and killed.

History: Weven Floria lived an average life in France while she was growing up. She was from a family of nobles and was taught the most up-to-date of practices in medicine and dancing, and enjoyed a variety of activities from more masculine activities like fencing to horseback riding and other such things. During one escapade, she ran afoul of a high-ranking member of the clergy; when she would not respond to his threats, he warned her that she would be wanted for the worst charges that could be trumped up. Though she didn't believe him, the next week saw her life fall apart; she was branded a witch by the clergy and cast out by her family. Forced to flee, she found her way to the wild and discovered an old hermit that took her in. She learned that he had been an assassin, and received training for several years from him in weapons and acrobatics. After finishing her training and the death of the old hermit, Floria decided to return to the city and take vengeance, as well as prevent similar things from happening to other people.

When the Heartless attacked, Floria was one of the few lucky enough to survive and find themselves in Traverse Town. She learned about the monsters and the secretive Organization XIII, deciding to investigate the seemingly intelligent Nobodies to see what their plans were. When she discovered that they were responsible in part for releasing Heartless in to the world, she decided to take up the cause of assisting those fighting the group, though she was unable to locate their base of operations or to catch any particular one of them. Despite this, she has observed various Organization members on other worlds and seen how a few of them fight. Though she has no particular interest in the other Nobodies, she is aware of their existence and keeps a lookout for them just in case.

Weapon: Throwing knives, dual daggers, hidden blades (Left and right arm). Knows how to use swords, large weapons and bows in addition, but does not carry these on her person. Image of the Hidden Blade (From Assassin's Creed, which inspired the character as well)

Theme Song: Assassin's Creed 2 - Earth

Other: I've always wanted to make a character based on Assassin's Creed~ and ohgod I haven't written an app in so long, this is terrible.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:09 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, welcome to the RP, Floria. Nice to see you finally got the time to do SUs. :)

Old 03-11-2012, 07:26 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

After reading metal's SU, why do I see Driax following Floria around, trying to give her reassurance over her guilt without even realizing it...?

Yes I am impatiently stalking this thread until the RP starts... *goes to do random sketches of Driax*
Old 03-11-2012, 07:35 AM
Winter Offline

XD Well, as much as I'd love to start, I think Metal might have a few more ideas and there's still no reply from Haybalebarn...next week. We'll try and start next Saturday, I think.

Old 03-11-2012, 02:20 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Don't let me stop you from making it Winter xD I want to get the ball rolling too. And at the moment I don't have any ideas for other characters, soooo....
Old 03-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Winter Offline

Well there's still Haybalebarn, so you aren't exactly stopping me.

Old 03-11-2012, 08:20 PM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

Does that mean I'm stopping you? xD I would write it up, but I'm simply swamped with homework. If you would like to start it before I'm done, I won't mind in the slightest.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Winter Offline

Not necessarily stopping, I'm just trying to give you a chance to get your SUs up before we start because I've found it's a lot harder to get into an RP once it's been started. I'm a bit excited to get started as well, but I also have other things distracting me (Wakfu! XD *points to av*) and I don't know if I'm going to have time to start it tonight or during this week anyway. If you really want me to go ahead, I will if I get time, but otherwise, I think we'll start this coming Saturday.

Last edited by Winter; 03-11-2012 at 08:39 PM.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:59 PM
GotinTyiGoto Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to GotinTyiGoto

edit my post. if there anything wrong let me know. i haven't sent it to my friend.

"ONE TRUTH PREVAILS." said Jimmy Kudo FROM CASE CLOSED. "THE MELODY OF LOGIC ALWAYS PLAYS THE NOTES OF TRUTH." said Ayumu Narumi FROM SPIRAL.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:37 PM
Winter Offline

Maka's history is still a jumble, trying to decipher what you actually mean due to your grammar is killing my brain. Provided I could understand it, they would be fine.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Because I can...despite ome thing aren't entirely accurate...

DRIAX SKETCHES

Old 03-11-2012, 11:35 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

You're right Sabi, I can see Draix following her around xD It'd give her a reason to care about what's going on and get her involved with the plot at least.

AND WINTER. Y U NO UPDATE ACCEPTED LIST?

Also, Sabi, what program do you use for those drawings? o-o I have a tablet but Paint does not deliver that quality for me XD