Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Reshiram Offline

Default Is this a good team?

1.Cloyster
2.Snorlax
3.Volcarona
4.Hydreigon
5.Haxorous
6.Chandelure
Thanks

Last edited by Reshiram; 02-10-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:27 AM
bobandbill Offline

Send a message via MSN to bobandbill
Default Re: Is this a good team?

It's a bit hard to judge a team without say knowing their moves of what you use them for (wifi, ingame, etc). I'd suggest adding in such info so people can give more detailed advice. Because although the Pokemon seem alright is is a bit hard to say much.

You do seem to be doubling up on the dragon and fire types though which is something to keep in mind I guess.

'Tis a parody of the game with more explanations than you can shake a pastry at.
[Banner by cieux of sppf]

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributers!

Why should you? Well, Wyanut?
Old 03-31-2012, 01:28 PM
SoccerFish Offline

Sorry bro, I would have to say thats a weak team...
Old 03-31-2012, 02:06 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g
Smile Re: Is this a good team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerFish View Post
Sorry bro, I would have to say thats a weak team...
yeah pretty weak team except for snorlax... he's pretty good but the rest of them are really weak!
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Cplusplus Offline

Depends on wether this team is for Inside the game battling or for battling competetively.
My opinion is to make a new thread, after you request this thread to be locked and post it here.
Include information like their nature, Evs, Ivs and moves.

~Shelby
Old 04-03-2012, 12:42 AM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby-reed View Post
Depends on wether this team is for Inside the game battling or for battling competetively.
My opinion is to make a new thread, after you request this thread to be locked and post it here.
Include information like their nature, Evs, Ivs and moves.

~Shelby
Or he could just edit his orginal post on this thread
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 04-19-2012, 03:24 PM
Machampion Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Machampion Send a message via Yahoo to Machampion Send a message via Skype™ to Machampion

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon_g View Post
yeah pretty weak team except for snorlax... he's pretty good but the rest of them are really weak!
You don't even have a official team so shut up. It's a great team.

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 04-19-2012 at 04:01 PM.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:09 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reshiram View Post
1.Cloyster
2.Snorlax
3.Volcarona
4.Hydreigon
5.Haxorous
6.Chandelure
Thanks
if this is meant to be a competitive some things should be added to it, if its an in game team I like some of your choices. Some pokemon are a lot of fun to use just as in game teams. are you already battling with this team ?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 04-21-2012, 02:28 AM
eishiba Offline

if your just doing through the game, its a good team. I haven't used hydrigon and cloyster before. I know cloyster has shell smash so that might really help. Try switching one of your dragon types for a fighting type like Mienshao.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:26 PM
Riataro Offline

If your going competitive you'll need to put exact details, like movesets... EVs, Nature, Items, etc.

I'm guessing that is what the person is asking... the problem is without proper details one cannot justify if this is a good team or not.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmmaster-chill View Post
im new to here and i wanted to tell u my unstoppable team ok all of my pkm r lv100 and shiny ok here i go
GROUDON
kyrgue
arceus
reshiram
thundours
dialga, i have not been beaten yet and my current ranking is 64-0 i have been battling alot but i think someone is gonna come along and beat me can anyone give me any tips on making that team better
Hey dude - I understand you're new around these parts. I'll let you in on a few things :)

1) Your post here is actually against the forum rules Dx You see the post above yours? That person posted here two months ago - I'm afraid you're not allowed to revive dead threads

2) You haven't told us much about this team - what are their stats? Tell us things like Nature, Base stats etc. And also, no wonder you're going to win with a team full of these Legendaries. These Pokemon would be classed as "Ubers" if I'm not mistaken. I don't know much on Pokemon Battling, but I do know that a majority of Pe2k battlers use the rules of "No Ubers" - therefore we don't use a lot of Legendaries. Click HERE to get an understanding of Competitive Pokemon Battling. :)

3) Feel free to head on over HERE and introduce yourself by clicking this button: - this way you can introduce yourself to the whole Community!

4) Be sure to read the rules of this forum, which are located HERE - trust me, they help!

5) Finally, be sure to have a good time! A great thread that tells you what you can do here is THIS.

Have fun around here and, if you need any help, feel free to message any member here - including the Mods!

~Sealboyno1

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 06-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

LOL Sealboy thanks for the help, although there is a technic to doing this. You just say hey thats in the wrong place :) here is a link

This thread has now been judged.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 06-10-2012 at 07:34 PM.
Closed Thread