Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 03-03-2012, 10:48 AM
PikaChew Offline

Default Re: Gosh Darn Pokemon Zombies! [RP]

Topaz
Lavender town, (southern bridge)

Growlithe barks as a fierce wind starts blowing! This could be the lucky break that Topaz was waiting for, a helicopter can be heard coming closer! He scans the horizon for any clearings where it might land. Off to the side, Topaz spots an officer and a few other people who are seperated from the main force. From the looks of it, the copter is not packing any weaponry so it must be for a medical evacuation.

As the battle rages on, the aircraft touches down. Topaz considers trying to hitch a ride but blood curdling screeching fills the air as a number of zombie Wurmples lunge at the helicopter! They break through the fuel tank and the vehicle explodes, sending pieces of metal and propeller bits flying! No one was flying out of here now.
After watching the carnage for several more minutes and spotting even more zombies shambling out of the zoo, Topaz decides that it might be a good idea to retrace his steps to City hall and Growlithe lets out a worried whimper....

Last edited by PikaChew; 03-16-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:43 PM
Quaza529 Offline

Munchlax and Vex
street
I walk out of the hall and into the street of the zoo with Vex behind me."Scraggy is it going to be fine"
"what do you mean" vex asked. You know with the teams and the zombies that Treecko I saw earlier I think he's dead" as I finished my sentence I hear the sound of a dog a growlithe maybe me and scraggy ready and tackle the first thing that came out.

Like a Baws
Old 03-15-2012, 11:00 AM
PikaChew Offline

Topaz
Lavender town, (near city hall)

"Oh snap!" Topaz spots the Munchlax from before and the Scraggy too! "Wait guys, we need to round everyone up and get out of here on the double! The south path is blocked by fighting, our best chances are going to be through the west or north exits." Topaz opens the door to the building and shouts inside, "IF THERE IS ANYONE IN THERE THAT NEEDS TO BE RESCUED COME OUT NOW BECAUSE WE ARE LEAVING!!"

The shout had the chance to attract zombies too but it was the fastest way to check for survivors. Jhonny the karate expert comes running to the door, he has decided to tag along with the group instead of taking his chances in city hall. "Ok gang, lets go back through that cave and out of this zoo!" Topaz says to the group.
Old 03-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Quaza529 Offline

Munchlax and Vex
cave
we locate our way through the cave and make our way to the fight. The whole place seems to be blowing up with growls and shouts."Vex we need you to scout on the canyon." I say as vex starts climbing with a nod.
"look."as I point to the strands of the bridge "it seems to be tearing we need to hurry if were going to make it out alive if not i have plan B" just as a tiny smirk slid across my face.

Like a Baws
Old 03-16-2012, 10:42 AM
PikaChew Offline

Topaz
South east Lavender town, (near city hall just outside of cave)

With Vex and Munchlax leading the way, the party quickly navigates through the cave that seperated City hall from the rest of the zoo. "I would not worry about those pokemon that we saw earlier, Treeckos are known to be pretty smart and Absols are used to handling dangerous situations. I think that its safe to assume that they probably found other ways to escape from the zombies." Topaz reaches the spot where he had hid the injured bat keeper in the bushes previously while Vex and Munchlax go ahead and look for good ways to get out of town.

The wounded city employee points to two strange lumps in the nearby brush and he says that 2 people fell from the sky. Topaz goes to look and finds the people. They are still alive but just barely, judging by the uniforms they belong to the Kanto Special forces. Topaz shakes his head, the special forces are supposed to be made up of elite pokemon trainers but these amatuers had gone and made the rookie mistake of underestimating the zombies. They had most likely tried to fly in on pokemon thinking that it would be safe but were attacked by flying zombies and thus had fallen down hundreds of feet and sustained the severe injuries. Carrying the 2 special forces men and the third guy was going to slow them down but Topaz was not planning to leave anyone behind.

Jhonny flexs his muscles, "Leave this to my pokemon!" He brings out Machoke and Hariyama who quickly scoop up the injured humans. (with Machoke carrying 2 of them on his shoulders) Vex and Munchlax had found a bridge but it did not look very safe. "Lets not take any chances and head back through the Food court." Topaz suggests.

Backtracking through the center of town proves to be fairly easy because it appears that many of the zombies are concentrated elsewhere. It is not long before the group reaches the northern ticket booths where this whole thing started for Topaz. Not wasting any time, they move past the destroyed and deserted area and proceed to the parking lot and keep going all the way to the nearest roadway.

As luck would have it, tourists are still arriving by bus to the zoo! (word of the zombies was probably being surpressed to prevent a panic) Topaz waves one down and alerts everyone on the bus to not get off. A couple of thrill seekers leave the vehicle anyway but that is their business. With Topaz and the injured survivors onboard, the bus pulls away from the Lavender town zombie zoo.

The mystery of who was behind this mess is still unsolved but at least Topaz and the others had managed to get out of town with their lives and brains intact. He would hand the key card over to the Elite 4 and hopefully they would be able to catch the person or group responsible for the chaos. Topaz takes one last look at the zoo as fire and smoke rise in the distance...

THE END

Spoiler:
(or is it?)

Last edited by PikaChew; 03-18-2012 at 06:26 PM.