Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2011, 03:06 AM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default 5TailedDemonLizard vs. benmac -- 5TailedDemonLizard wins by DQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
Battle Style: Single Battle; 1 Pokemon Each
Disqualification Time: Three Days
Damage Cap: 100
Restrictions: No OHKO moves, 0 Chills, No Direct Healing Moves
Arena: Gladiator Stadium
A sandy stadium surrounded on all sides by a high sandstone wall. Spectators watch in excitement during the battle. Sandstorm lasts for two turns longer than usual unless cancelled due to the large amount of sand, dust, and dirt in the arena. The crowd has a 10% chance of offering +2 Attack both pokemon during the battle because of their heated cheering.
Ref : Open

Anyone want to take up my last battle slot?
Thank's for accepting this challenge, my friend!

Alright, Cron, let's do this!

[Cron] Sandile (Male)
Ability: Intimidate
Sig Move: None

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 01-04-2013 at 07:53 PM.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:48 AM
benmac Offline

Default Re: 5TailedDemonLizard vs. benmac

Seviper (Male)
Ability: Mold Breaker
Sig Move: None

Aqua Tail on both turns. If you get damaged on either turns, Giga Drain instead.

Aqua Tail/Giga Drain~Aqua Tail/Giga Drain
Old 12-21-2011, 04:43 AM

Alright Cron, we don't want this baddie earning back any HP, do we? Of course not. Let's soften those blows a little bit, shall we? Your intimidate will cut his attack a bit, too, so we're gonna be okay! You can do it buddy!

Start off with Torment. Since he won't be able to use the same move in a row, let him hit you with that Aqua Tail. It'll smart, but hang in there. Set up a sandstorm at the end of the round.

Torment ~ Sandstorm

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-03-2012, 05:55 PM
eishiba Offline

Round One

5TailedDemonLizard

Sandile[Cron](M)

HP: 100%
Energy: 100%

Benmac

Seviper (M)
HP: 100%
Energy:100%

The Gladiator Arena was filled with a giant crowd. It cheered while knowing a great Pokemon battle was about to take place. The ref walked out after having a hang over the night before. He staggered to the field and shouted, "Trainers pick your Pokemon!" Two trainers stod on opposing sides of the arena and tossed out their Pokeballs. Both erupted reveiling the trainers choices. 5TailedDemonLizard chose Sandile, Cron and Benmac chose Seviper. As the two Pokemon stared at each other, then tiny Sandile eyed the Seviper and intimidated it. The ref shouted, "The battle will start with Sandile and Seviper! This battle if too the death! Start!"(-1atk Seviper)

Seviper made the first move. After being intimidated it wanted to get the first move in. It put its tail in front of its mouth and spit water on its tail enough to cover it. It slithered its way to the waiting Cron and slammed its tail down from the air right on top of the Cron. The move was a good hit and landed right on target. (Seviper -10 energy) (Cron -19hp)

Cron didn't enjoy that feeling of water. It decided to make sure it didn't use that move again twice in a row. It looked at the giant snake and shook its head. The Seviper suddenly couldn't use the same move twice. (Sandile -8 energy)

Seviper thoughtabout its next move. "what did my trainer tell me to do? If I am not injured either time...use the same move...but what move did I just use?" Seviper couldn't remember its last used move. It gave up trying to remember and decided it might as well go with the other moveits trainer mentioned. It concentrated and begin to absorb Cron's energy. Cron staggered as the move drained its energy. Seviper felt a little energized. (Seviper -8 energy, +4HP/energy) (Cron-17 hp)

Cron didn't like all these moves Seviper was using. It had to put things in its favor. It slapped its tiny tail on the ground in the sand and caused the sand to cause a massive storm. The sand buffeted the Seviper getting in its eyes as it tried to continue to battle. (Cron -7 energy) (Seviper -6hp)

The crowd cheered as the opening moves excited them. However, not enough to boost either Pokemon's strength.

5TailedDemonLizard

Sandile[Cron](M)

HP: 64%
Energy: 85%
Dude, did someone get the plate number off that truck???

Benmac

Seviper (M)
HP: 98%
Energy:86%
-1atk
Happy about its great start

Sandstorm is in effect.
Old 01-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

5TailedDemonLizard, please post your moves within 24 hours or you will be disqualified.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 01-11-2012, 10:38 PM

Woah, didn't even see this.

Alright Cron, let's give this baddie a fight he'll remember. If he uses a status boosting/ailment move on the first turn, use Hone Claws. On the second turn, use Earthquake. If he doesn't use a status move, use Earthquake on the first turn as well. You might be hurting a bit after this but hang in there!

Hone Claws/Earthquake ~ Earthquake

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-12-2012, 09:24 AM
benmac Offline

Okay, Seviper, we're not gonna go down. Not yet!

Use Substitute@5 so he'll be forced to use Hone Claws and to block the incoming earthquake. Then use Giga Drain!

Sub@5~Giga Drain
Old 01-30-2012, 05:07 PM
eishiba Offline

Round Two

5TailedDemonLizard

Sandile[Cron](M)

Energy: 85%
Hone Claws/Earthquake ~ Earthquake

Benmac

Seviper (M)
HP: 98%
Energy:86%
-1atk
Sub@5 ~ Giga Drain

The sandstorm brewed as the crowd watched through the storm. Seviper wanted to make sure it avoided as many attacks as it could. It began to create a doll, shaped much like itself. It gave the doll a small amount of energy so it could withstand a move or two. It threw the doll closer into the arena and sat back in saftey. (Seviper -2 energy, Sub@5HP)

Cron watched as the Seviper made a doll of itself. How cute. Since Seviper had not done a status ailment attack or a stat boosting move, it knew what it had to do. Cron jumped into the air and came down with a crash as the ground rippled. The vibrations shook the doll violently causing the doll to break apart, leaving the waiting Seviper safe behind it as the vibrations stopped. (Cron -16 energy) (Seviper Sub broken)

The Seviper thought it needed a little more energy. It concentrated on Cron's physical body and began to absorb energy from its body. Cron staggered as it felt itself become weaker. Its legs came out from underneath it as it grew weaker. Seviper stood stronger as it felt a little more energized. Cron, however, slowly stood back up as it had to keep fighting. (Seviper -8 energy recovers +4HP/energy) (Cron -17 HP)

Cron was ready to rock and roll. Just as before, it jumped into the air, causing a massive vibration that shook the snake like Pokemon violently. It tried to keep upright as the vibrating caused it to fall to one side and the other, back and forth. The move was very effective. (Cron -16 energy) (Seviper -19HP)

The crowd cheered, although they had not added anything to the strength of either Pokemon. The storm, however, kept brewing as Seviper took a facefull of sand. It shook its head trying to see through the storm. (Seviper -6HP)

5TailedDemonLizard

Sandile[Cron](M)

HP: 42%
Energy: 53%
Dude, did someone get the plate number off that truck???

Benmac

Seviper (M)
HP: 72%
Energy:80%
-1atk
Happy about its great start

Sandstorm is in effect.
Old 01-31-2012, 09:41 AM
benmac Offline

Ugh! I should have looked closely to what he said. I won't the make the same mistake twice.

If he uses a super effective move on the first turn, use Protect. If not, then use Giga Drain. If he uses a super effective move on the second turn, use Protect. Unless if Protect was already used, Substitute @ 5. If not, then another Giga Drain.

Protect/Giga Drain~Protect/Sub@5/Giga Drain
Old 01-31-2012, 01:32 PM

Alright Cron, use Taunt on the first turn to prevent Protecting. Then use Dig on the second turn to avoid that Giga Drain. We're still in this buddy, trust me, you got this.

Taunt ~ Dig

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-04-2012, 02:07 AM
eishiba Offline

Round Three

5TailedDemonLizard

Sandile[Cron](M)
HP: 42%
Energy: 53%

Benmac

Seviper (M)
HP: 72%
-1atk

The sandstorm raged on as both Pokemon continued their battle. Cron decided to taunt its opponent into using only straight forward attacks. It looked at the snake and turned around and began to shake its rear at the opponent as it to give it a target to hit. This somewhat angered Seviper, leaving it wanting to attack. (Cron -6 energy) (Seviper tauned for 5 actions)

Seviper hated watching this...this madness! The tiny alligator shaking its rear. How rude! He shall pay! Seviper looked at the tiny croc and began to absorb the energy from its body. It wanted to regain energy for itself. Cron felt itself grow weak for a moment. It struggled to stay standing as the energy left its body. Seviper grinned as it felt much better. (Seviper -8 energy +4HP/energy) (Cron -17HP)

Seviper just wanted to keep attacking. As before, it began to try and absorb Cron's energy. As it started to take more of Cron's life force, Cron began to quickly dig a hole into the ground. It dug far enough under that Seviper couldn't lock on to absorb energy from Cron. Cron stayed under the ground to avoid the attack. (Seviper -8 energy miss) (Cron -11 energy hidden in dirt)

While Seviper looked around for its opponent, its vision was blurred as its face was pounded by sand. (Seviper -6HP)

5TailedDemonLizard

Sandile[Cron](M)

HP: 25%
Energy: 36%
Underground.

Benmac

Seviper (M)
-1atk taunted 3 more actions
Searching for its opponent

Sandstorm continues.
Old 02-04-2012, 05:09 AM

Okay Cron, just use dig both actions to avoid the attacks.

Dig~Dig

(Doesn't dig hit in the same action?)

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-04-2012, 06:24 AM
benmac Offline

Priority Moves ROCK!

Sucker Punch~Sucker Punch

Last edited by benmac; 02-04-2012 at 06:26 AM. Reason: realized Seviper can't learn Torment
Old 02-06-2012, 05:36 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
Doesn't dig hit in the same action?
Yep.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:37 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Round Four

5TailedDemonLizard

[Cron] Sandile (M)

HP: 25%
Energy: 36%
Condition: Feeling like a hipster; Underground
Moves: Dig ~ Dig

benmac

Seviper (M)

Energy: 80%
Condition: Searching for his opponent; -1 Attack; Taunted (3 actions)
Moves: Sucker Punch ~ Sucker Punch

The sands which had whistled around the amphitheatre were beginning to die away now, much to Seviper’s relief. However, there was still one problem: his opponent was nowhere to be seen. This wasn’t going to discourage the snake though, he still had a plan. Dark energy began to appear around his wickedly-sharp tail. It flickered and shifted quickly, thoroughly entrancing the crowd. Then, with one swift movement, he sliced at the dust where he had last seen Cron, as if hoping to be able to dig down to him. Unfortunately, this attempt failed, as most people would probably expect it to.

Still, at least Cron did appear, although not quite in the way that Seviper had hoped for. Having sensed the dark energy being summoned above him, the crocodile had managed to figure out where his foe was and could come up to attack. He scrabbled through the dirt that made up the ground of the arena and leapt onto Seviper’s back, biting into him with his pointed teeth. The crowd roared their approval, like a pack of dogs who had sniffed blood and knew that there was more on its way. Seviper quickly shook off his assailant and sent him rolling in the dust to get rid of him.

As soon as he was separated from his prey, Cron began to try and dig his way out to avoid being hurt. Seviper, on the other hand, had other ideas. Like a flash, darkness was wrapping itself around his tail and he lashed out with it; a deep cut opened up on Cron’s back and blood trickled from it. But he didn’t seem to notice, or at least he was too busy trying to dig down still.

The Sandile quickly disappeared from sight, but he didn’t stay underground for very long. Before Seviper could even guess about where he had gone, the crocodile was leaping from a newly formed hole and sinking his powerful jaws into the back of the snake’s neck. Seviper howled in pain and shook off his opponent. Blood trickled down his back and seemed to shoot through his whole body. The audience seemed to love this, and their applause reached even greater heights, but the pokémon didn’t seem to take much notice; their pain and fatigue were enough to completely drown on the noise of the crowd – they just wanted this to be over.

5TailedDemonLizard

[Cron] Sandile (M)

HP: 14%
Energy: 14%
Condition: Getting really tired

benmac

Seviper (M)

HP: 34%
Energy: 62%
Condition: In a lot more pain; -1 Attack; Taunted (1 action)

Notes
Sucker Punch- (Fails, Sandile is underground; Seviper -9% Energy)
Dig- (Sandile -11% Energy; Seviper -15% HP)
Sucker Punch- (Seviper -9% Energy; Sandile -11% HP)
Dig- (Sandile -11% Energy; Seviper -15% HP)

Arena Notes
Sandile- (Rolled 49/100, 10 or less for Attack boost)
Seviper- (Rolled 34/100, 10 or less for Attack boost)