Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 12-02-2011, 10:07 AM
jackdean Offline

Default How do you beat the elite four in pokemon white?

I have been stuck on thease guys for a long time and if you could tell me what pokemon to bring and what items that would be great here is my pokemon team right now,

Emboar level 64
Joltik level 27
Cofagrigus level 34
Krokorok level 36
Zebstrika level 41
Druddigon level 35
i also have axew level 32 but i dont use him that much and i mainly buy revives and hyper potions i can usually beat all of them exept for the girl that uses pycic pokemon
Old 12-02-2011, 11:52 AM
Skylands Offline

Default Re: How do you beat the elite four in pokemon white?

Nice team, but your Pokemon are all underleved besides Emboar. Bring your other Pokemon up to level 45 or so. The best area to train before you enter the Elite Four is Victory Road.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:18 PM
eishiba Offline

I can see why the psychic is the hardest for you. It easily walks through Emboar which is your strongest. Without spoiling the game for you, i STRONGLY suggest you train atleast 4 others to about level 50. The end of the Elite Four is unlike any other game. I used
Darmanitan
Mienshao
Scolipede
Swoobat
Vanilluxe
Haxorus
Old 12-03-2011, 06:21 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420

honestly it doesnt matter what team you bring.. all you need is your A game.
heres my tip
BUY/Stock up on Hyper potions buy the most you can get. you already mention you buy revives which is good but its already mentioned also your team is under leveled - having a beefy Emboar is useless if you have moves on him like Flame charge - will-o-wisp- flamethrower- and protect..
im trying to point out that I hope you have a moveset that not just all fire type moves.. that hinders you more than you know..

after your battle with any of the Elite 4 I always use my Hyper Potion on who ever needs it and save before the next challenge (just in case)
dont forget to buy choice items in the Battle Subway.. they have vital items for your pkmn to use IN GAME such as a Razor Claw(great for IG) your specs and glasses, you know the hard hitting *hit... all you need to do is get enough BPs for said items..

Pokérus Empire
Old 12-31-2011, 09:19 AM
Swampert Guy Offline

Smile Re: How do you beat the elite four in pokemon white?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackdean View Post
I have been stuck on thease guys for a long time and if you could tell me what pokemon to bring and what items that would be great here is my pokemon team right now,

Emboar level 64
Joltik level 27
Cofagrigus level 34
Krokorok level 36
Zebstrika level 41
Druddigon level 35
i also have axew level 32 but i dont use him that much and i mainly buy revives and hyper potions i can usually beat all of them exept for the girl that uses pycic pokemon
Trainer, you got a nice team, congrats. But you need to train more, just that! Except Emboar, all your team need to raise Level a bit, somewhat Level 55 I suggest if you want an easy progress through Elite Four.