Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue: Extended Log
Inspired by boredom, and having never bothered to purchase Explorer's of Time etc., I decided to dig out my PMD Blue. But this time I wanted to do something a bit different, so I am writing this log mostly as a personal record rather than play through and have nothing to say about it.
- All 386 pokemon recruited
- All statues obtained
- All dungeons completed at least once
- Lucario rank
- More to come...
Beginning of adventure:
- Restarted game, deleting old mostly complete file, Team Polygon: Porygon lv 80 Vulpix lv 81 Spheal lv 80
- Answered questions sincerely, result: Mudkip, no thanks
- Decided that PMD as a whole is a little too happy, therefore going after a more macabre theme
- The most macabre of the starters is of course, Cubone and so resetted until Lonely, Male came up
- Chose Charmander as partner mostly because Cubone will need a lot of help with Articuno, and Charizard is always cool
- Named Charmander "Fyredrakon", plan on only giving certain partners nicknames
- Named Cubone "Golgathar" and rescued Caterpie while levelling from 5 to 7, Fyredrakon 5 to 6
- Named Rescue Team "Team Gravoidre" a combination of the words "grave", "void", and "macabre". Oddly enough all the letters can also spell "Gardevoir".
I did not intend this nor did I realize it until after finishing Thunderwave Cave. Then again, the coincidence also slightly adds to the macabre feel.
- Have final main adventure team in mind: Golgothar the Marowak, Kerberos the Houndoom, and ??? the Glalie, one from each generation
- Recruited team member #2 Kerberos the Houndour. Fed him many gummis for stats, now taking him on missions.
Last edited by Quiet Camerupt; 11-17-2011 at 06:59 PM.