Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2005, 07:24 PM
Kaylurr Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kaylurr Send a message via MSN to Kaylurr Send a message via Yahoo to Kaylurr
Default AV Filetypes?

Hm..I saved the AV I want to use as every file I can think of and uploaded them, but whenever I put the URL in the AV Box, it says something about an invalid filetype.

I tried:
.bmp, .png, .gif, .jpg

What should I use then?

Also, for reference, here's the AV:
Old 10-16-2005, 07:46 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Re: AV Filetypes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy_x_Kayla
Hm..I saved the AV I want to use as every file I can think of and uploaded them, but whenever I put the URL in the AV Box, it says something about an invalid filetype.

I tried:
.bmp, .png, .gif, .jpg

What should I use then?

BMP is not allowed, and when you changed your image to PNG, you didn't change it properly. I can't even open your PNG image in Photoshop, I needed to save it as a BMP first (what it really is), then I converted to JPG (GIF/PNG works as well). You probably just changed the file name, it doesn't work that way.

But anyways, while testing it, I changed it for ya.
Old 10-16-2005, 07:50 PM
Deoxys Lover Offline
Amateur Trainer

Red face Re: AV Filetypes?

Quote:

I tried:
.bmp, .png, .gif, .jpg

What should I use then?

it looks like you have the avatark now so there is no point to have this thread! could a Moderator please close it thank you!
Old 10-16-2005, 07:58 PM
Kaylurr Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kaylurr Send a message via MSN to Kaylurr Send a message via Yahoo to Kaylurr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxys Lover
it looks like you have the avatark now so there is no point to have this thread! could a Moderator please close it thank you!
Yeah..It just appeared randomly when I was making another post. Dunno why, but hey, I'm not arguing! XD Somebody can definately close this now. Thanks! ^_^
Old 10-16-2005, 08:02 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Yeah..It just appeared randomly when I was making another post. Dunno why, but hey, I'm not arguing! XD Somebody can definately close this now. Thanks! ^_^
lol, your welcome! Just look above, I replied. I'll leave this open if you have any other questions after reading that.
Old 10-16-2005, 08:22 PM
Kaylurr Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000
lol, your welcome! Just look above, I replied. I'll leave this open if you have any other questions after reading that.
XDDD Oh, I get it now. I'm a dumb..blonde..? Wait..no I'm not blonde. OO; You can close it. Hehe thanks so much!
Old 10-16-2005, 08:35 PM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

Blonde people usually ask more? ._.

How short minded that is -_-

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 10-18-2005, 01:37 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Quote:
XDDD Oh, I get it now. I'm a dumb..blonde..? Wait..no I'm not blonde. OO; You can close it. Hehe thanks so much!
Your welcome!

*Thread locked.