Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 11-27-2011, 09:43 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default [SU/DS] SONIC: A Rift in Time

After a crushing defeat by Sonic the Hedgehog and friends, Dr. Ivo Robotnik's plans to take over the world ended with his capture and imprisonment in a top-secret military base. With peace returned to the world, Sonic and friends went different ways, while the legendary blue blur continued his travels of the world. However, while their guard was down, Robotnik's machines continued work in his own secret base far away, working to build a time machine to run on the power of the Chaos Emeralds.

With little warning, Dr. Robotnik broke out of his prison cell with the help of several jury-rigged machines. Quickly absconding with a Chaos Emerald, the evil doctor returned to his lair to finish work on his time machine. But, a timely interruption by Sonic the Hedgehog broke the time machine as it was being powered on, stopping Robotnik from entering the past and taking over the world... but with dire consequences.

As the time machine crumbled, time did the same, splitting memories and the world itself, past and present, even worlds that supposedly were parallel to that one were affected. In order to reverse the process, Sonic and his friends have to gather the seven Chaos Emeralds before Robotnik does, or else the evil doctor will use the time machine to conquer the world, becoming a lord of both time and space. Can anyone stop the doctor and his inventions, or will the evil doctor win?

--------
RULES:
1) No G-modding, bunnying, so on and so forth.
2) Respect the other roleplayers. We're here for fun, after all.
3) Keep the swearing and inappropriate stuff to a minimum. Violence I don't care for, but don't go past kissing and such.
4) Stay active. (This is more for me than for you though; my mind wanders)
5) Remember; Aperture Science is not responsible for whatever deadly injuries, brain damage, social anxiety and/or deaths may occur over the course of this RP
6) Want to take the Chaos Emeralds for yourself and usurp Robotnik? Go right ahead; we're open ended here!
7) You can also choose to play one of Robotnik's machines, if you so please. Just no Gundam or GLaDOS.
8) Due to the nature of this RP, you could, for example, play Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic (For the Generations example) or some such, but please play only ONE iteration of that character (i.e., either Classic or Modern Sonic).

---------------------------------

SU Form:

Name: Your character's name

Age: Rough age of your character (Doesn't have to be exact)

Era: Past (Knight/Wizard type time) Classic (The SEGA Genesis games) or Modern (Dreamcast and onward games not taking place in the distant past)

Species: What kind of animal/robot/human are you?

Appearance: About a paragraph or a picture describing how you look.

Personality: A paragraph about how your character acts. Don't be cheap.

History: A paragraph or so about what your character has been up to in their world before the time split... and what they're up to now. Again, don't be cheap. You can go over...

Abilities: What kinds of special abilities does your character have? i.e., Sonic's super speed or Tails' flight and genius, or other skills they have. No gods, please.

Other: Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

--------------------
Dr. Robotnik <Me>
Tails <Me>
Luna <Winter>
Kokonoe <Winter>
Tager <Winter>
Beatmore <Sabi>
Shadow <Grassy>
Nazo <Grassy>

Reserved character:
Metal Sonic (No points for guessing)
Robotnik (Me)

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 12-05-2011 at 04:04 AM.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:33 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: [SU/DS] SONIC: A Rift in Time

Screw it, reserve me.

I'll play the lesser of my used Sonic OC's. ><
Old 11-28-2011, 01:51 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

A reserve, you have!

.... talking like Yoda, why am I?
Old 11-28-2011, 03:42 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Well, this is what I have so far, will finish soon...probably tomorrow. I'm having way too much fun ripiing char from other universes for this.

Name: Lunaria "Luna" Valentine

Era: Modern

Species: Fox

Appearance: Luna's an almost completely snow white fox, with the exception of the tips of her ears and tail, which are black, as though they've been dipped in ink. Peering out from the snowstorm that is her fur are intense blue eyes that, if you can read them, practically display her emotions like a book, and if the eyes are too hard for you to read, try looking at her tail, which displays her emotions almost as well as her eyes do. Also, she has grown out fur around her face so it looks as if she has shoulder length hair and just barely manageable bangs she often sweeps to one side, though they rarely stay there. She's pretty easily spotted in her attire, opting to wear a pair of faded jeans, hiking boots, and a dark blue babydoll top (pic of the style for the clueless) that she wears a black jacket open over. Over all of this rests a strap that reaches diagonally across her body from her left shoulder to her waist that connects to the sheath of her rather masive sword, Eclipse(*I drew, steal and you shall meet a fate worse than death) that she wields like it's a regular sword in spite it's rather large size and weight after much training from a young age. Also, she wears a simple braided leather bracelet around her left wrist.

Personality: Luna is a fairly cheerful, easygoing individual. Friendly as can be as long as you aren't attacking her or somebody she cares about, she is pretty easy to get along with, though hard-headedness is one thing she is easily annoyed by. Luna will watch out for her friends, not to mention she has this motherly side to her that will come out if she sees someone who needs help and is as loyal as they come. However cheerful she may be, though, Luna isn't afraid to fight for what she feels is right, and won't sit out unless you give her a good reason to, especially where the safety of others is concerned. She is capable of being serious, but hardly ever stays so for long, unless she's fighting. She can be extremely odd, however, suddenly reacting to or saying things out of the blue and then looking surprised, as though she has no idea what possessed her to react of or say what she did. Also, she likes poetry and books, leading to the occasional quote-off from her.

History: Luna's life hasn't been entirely fortunate, but it hasn't been incredibly horrible to her, either. Her parents died in a house fire when she was ten, leaving her and her four year-old sister Sola in the care of their parents' closest friends and the parents of Luna's best friend, Cloud. Even at ten, her father had begun teaching her the art of the family weapon, the heavy blade, which Luna continued to train in by herself, as she could find no one else to teach her due to the weapon's "impracticality" and lack of progress in her time. With her training came the feeling she needed to use her power to protect and began saving up her money doing odd jobs everywhere she could to pay for the cost of having her own blade made, something it took her quite a long time to save up to do, but eventually she did it, and had Eclipse made. At the same time, she took the orphans and street kids from her town under her wing and kept on taking odd jobs, including defense jobs allowing her to use her hard-earned sword, and encouraged the kids to try and do what they could to earn their own money until they had enough to get their own place. When they did, she and Sola packed up and moved into the house with the kids as the "responsible adult" before Cloud followed shortly after. Things were going fairly well until time collapsed and she found herself without her sister, Cloud, or any of the kids she was taking care of, as they were all scattered when it collapsed. Seeing working with Sonic and friends against Robotnik as the only way for her to get back to her family and world back together and back to normal, she's joined up in the effort against him to restore time and space.

Abilities: Luna has an amazing amount of strength at her disposal, but most of it is used to swing her sword around. However if her sword isn't in her hands...let's just say she has one heck of a punch. Also, when not carrying her sword she can be fairly fast on her feet.

Other: Due to the time collapse, Luna has ended up with the memories of another 'her' from a much older era(Hello Tales of Knighthood Luna!) that happens to be the source of her random outbursts.

Name: Kokonoe

Age: Not exactly sure, but she's over 90 in spite the fact she looks like she's in her 20's

Species: Beastkin (Human and cat crossbreed)

Appearance: What are YOU looking at?*NOT MINE!

Personality: Kokonoe is not exactly the kind of person most people would want to hang around. Moody, sarcastic, and antisocial, she tends to scare even her own assistants off at times, though she does have a heart underneath it all, she just doesn't show it very often. Being the exceedingly intelligent scientist she is, Kokonoe absolutely cannot stand incompetence among people, and if she gives you orders, she doesn't want results fast, she wants them five seconds ago, or right now, if you're lucky. She really doesn't care what other people think about her, she tends not to get along with most of them, so why should she? However, she does seem to have a soft spot for Tager, and on occasion might mutter something about a "Roy," but doesn't seem to care for many others beyond that. Oh--and whatever you do, don't mention your father unless you want to unleash destruction itself upon your sorry carcass. She hates her father.

History: Kokonoe, the cranky mastermind scientist of Sector Seven in her world, has hand her hands seriously full recently in her world, not that she's totally aware of it, considering it seems to have recently been locked in a massive series of Groundhog Day-esque time loops while trying to figure out a plan to utterly destroy the one person it seems that she may hate even more than her father--the man who killed her mother and recently discovering another man she thought she killed wasn't exactly as dead as she thought. During this time, she's dealt with all sorts of issues, from dealing with her very screwed up former assistants(one is now a huge sludge blob you can barely understand and the other's humanity seems to be eroding), losing one of her main tools for revenge to a certain annoying Vampire who somehow managed to break in and break him out, allowing aforementioned tool to discover the nuclear warheads in Sector Seven's basement, to nearly getting Tager killed in her quest for revenge, as well as ultimately providing the medium by which the man who killed her mother was "exterminated," bringing their world out of it's repeating time loops for a currently indeterminate amount of time. She's obviously had time to help out where she can, though, until this happened. One minute she standing in her lab, talking to Tager about possible modifications, the next minute, time has collapsed and she's surrounded by a bunch of anthropomorphic animals shorter than even her. Unable to get back to her world, she's offered her help (moodily) to Sonic and friends so she and Tager can get back to their own screwy world.

Abilities: Kokonoe is a technological genius. It doesn't matter what you hand her, if it's a machine, she will have it figured out fairly quickly. If you have tech that's busted and needs fixing, take it to her, she'll probably be your fastest option to go to to get busted tech fixed. She can also tap in to a vast amount of magic, but rarely ever uses it, preferring to let Tager handle physical combat.

Other: If Tager ends up hurt, Kokonoe will find a way to hurt you.

Name: Iron Tager

Age: 5 (Since creation), is probably actually in his 40s

Species: Cyborg

Appearance: You, sir, are about to get mowed over.*NOT MINE!

Personality: Tager, in spite being incredibly feared in his world, is a fairly calm and laid back individual. Even though he's practically a war machine, he tries to avoid fighting when he can, opting to try and solve problems through talking them out and being polite, probably due to the fact he deals with Kokonoe almost constantly. He is loyal to Kokonoe, and Kokonoe only, seeming to keep a sarcasm-filled friendship with his boss even though he's her 'underling' and values her above all else for saving his life. However, he's definitely easy to befriend and the kind of person you want watching your back in a fight. Although Tager happens to be a cyborg, he seems to be powered by a human brain, or some kind of powerful AI, and is quite intelligent.

History: Tager was a normal guy once, working for Sector Seven up until being sent on a misson to retrieve an item of great importance for a joint project between Kokonoe and Relius Clover. When the mission went badly, he came out the only survivor of his group, and even he was badly injured and in danger of dying. For some reason; be it guilt, sympathy, or simply unwillingness to give up a potential subject, Kokonoe saved him by turning him into the cyborg we see today, and he has worked loyally for her ever since. More recently, however, Tager has been working as Kokonoe's errand-boy of sorts during the events that caused a time loop that resulted in almost as much chaos for his as it did his boss, having to watch out for Kokonoe's newest toy, a Murakumo Unit (I can't really explain it other than really powerful, awesome humanoid robots because BlazBlue has an overload of odd terms) known as Lambda-11, dealing with a nearly crazed Litchi Faye-Ling (one of Kokonoe's old assistants, the one whose humanity is eroding away), almost remembering the events that he had erased from his memories long ago, and nearly getting himself killed among other things. Once that was over, it seemed things calmed down for a bit, though Kokonoe still didn't slow down very much, constantly sending Tager to do this or that, as per usual. She was talking to him about making dreaded "modifications" to him when time collapsed around them and they ended up in a world full of anthropomorphic animals that he absolutely towers over. Knowing it was the only logical thing to do, Kokonoe moodily agreed to help, and therefore offered his help in the process, not that he minds in the slightest. Unlike Kokonoe, he is slightly fascinated with the world and the creatures in it.

Abilities: Considering all the machinery in him, Tager is fairly slow-moving on his his feet, but makes up for it with his endurance and attack power. At close range he can typically toss his opponents around with ease, while his gauntlets are capable of giving off short bursts of electricity as well as acting as magnets, pulling opponents loaded with metal towards him rather than having to chase after them.

Other: Don't insult/threaten/try to hurt Kokonoe. Tager doesn't take it well.

Anyone bored enough to try watch a bit more Kokonoe and Tager's backstory (particularly the bit on how Tager became Tager) can check outThat Which is Inherited, which was an extra story arc in BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2. Fair warning, the first few minutes are incredibly boring and it's a 30-minute long clip, but it's extra info if you want it. It's a bit more of a shocker if you've played the games due to the Relius Clover side of things, but oh well... And be forewarned that BlazBlue Kokonoe is notorius for her foul mouth.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net

Last edited by Winter; 12-02-2011 at 02:45 AM.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:42 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Well Metal, you knew I was going to reserve eventually XD

This time, Nazo gets the spotlight XP And maybe Shadow. I do a great Shadow ;D

All right!
...That's not a good thing.
...Craaaaaaaap.

EDIT: Holy snapplejacks me and Winter posted at the same time XD

Name: Nazo (Formerly Skye)
Species: Hedgehog

Appearance: Standing at 3'5" (4'8" with his quills) and a hefty 80 lbs, Nazo is a sky blue hedgehog with a crown of five quills sticking straight upwards, while he has two back quills which stick straight out the sides a foot or two. He has black boots with a cyan stripe which circles the boot before going up to the red sock; a red stripe crosses over the cyan stripe in a similar manner not unlike Sonic's white stripes. His gloves are also black, with teal fingertips and a red stripe from the middle and ring finger down to the teal cuff. He has a tattered black cloak, the hood having long been torn off, which he always wears. His eyes are a yellow-green, his skin - only his muzzle lacking fur - being the same color as his fur, perhaps a little lighter. He has a notable white crescent scar (the fur grew back, so it is not bare) with the "bite" facing to his left (our right). He has a white Aura about his figure, excess energy that his body is getting rid of.

While he does not know it, a very faint outline of a small skull is also on his forehead now...

Personality: Nazo is...Cold, on the outside. Having died at such a young age and then resurrected for evil only to die once more, his life has been nothing but difficult. As such, he takes nothing for granted but if he sees something he wants, he will most likely try to get it. Trained as a killer, he is aggressive in battle and doesn't know when to stop fighting. He views every enemy as one that needs to be taken out, but he is not disagreeable and will spare lives if needed or, more likely, his kind side prevails. This hedgehog hates losing, and has a distinct distaste of being told what to do because of his past. He is tired of being a puppet, and seeks to use his powers of Negative Chaos Energy for good.

The other part of Nazo is childish and a true teenager. Friendly and outgoing, once you get to know him he turns out to be a lot of fun. Kind and compassionate, Nazo hopes that he can make amends for his wretched past by offering whatever help he can to whoever he sees. Nazo is socially awkward due to being an unwilling mass murderer, leading him to fumble in actual conversations - especially with strangers! Of everything, however, he feels immense guilt for his crimes and constantly checks himself on his behavior for fear of becoming what he once was. Due to this, Nazo has a weaker will - as it is always undermined by the darkness within - but ensures that he will never fall to the evil ways again.

Oh, and he is moderately short tempered, and has a bit of a mouth...Although he only swears badly when really, really angry.

History: Nazo (at this time known as Skye), when nine, his grandfather (his only family) passed away. Lonely and distraught, he bullied Sonic the Hedgehog when they were children. Sonic grew frustrated and, a year later, pushed Skye over a cliff overlooking the sea. The hedgehog fell, cutting his forehead - resulting in the crescent scar - before being impaled through the heart on rocks below. Death came swiftly and cruelly to the youngster, but he would not remain in Death's grip for very long. An evil entity known as Tatsujin resurrected him, dubbing him "Nazo" and trained him for a few years.

In order to control him, he split Nazo's soul in half to allow his vengeful side control over his body. The hedgehog (now 16) rampaged and killed hundreds of people before being stopped by the efforts of Sonic and his friends, although the cost was fatal for Nazo who had, in a last ditch effort, regained his missing half and aided them in destroying his body (which had been possessed by another villain, but we won't go into that).

But now, hardly a few months later, Nazo finds himself out of Purgatory - as he had wanted to redeem himself for his crimes - and alive once more...And now, he feels even more odd, as if he is not the only one in his body...

Abilities:

Negative Chaos Energy - Due to the seed of darkness Tatsujin planted in him, Nazo produces Negative Chaos Energy and can form it in a variety of ways. While "Negative" energy is usually red or black for Chaos Energy (ala Chaos Blast is negative and red), his attacks are light blue with a white Aura, possibly due to the peculiarities of how he creates his energy. His Aura itself helps deflect energy attacks and can absorb Chaos Energy or similar dark energies. His attacks involves launching meteors, creating crystals, and opening rifts to places he has been. His favorite weapon is a battleaxe - he can duel wield them - made of his crystals, with a spike on the top where the blades attach to the pole.

Immortality - Not really an ability, but because of Tatsujin he is immortal. He does not require food, water, or sleep, although he often partakes because he enjoys feeling "normal". Poison cannot kill him (but it can cripple him), nor can many normal wounds. However, bleeding to death, beheading, vaporization, and extreme deaths can and will kill him. His body will enact tough crystals around him and put him into hibernation in an effort to heal him.

Flight - By expelling energy, he can fly. This takes up the least amount of power and is a favorite pastime.

Super Strength - ...What do you think this is? XD

Transformation -

2 Chaos Emeralds (Negative) = DarkBlast Nazo
5 Chaos Emeralds (Negative) = DarkBlast Nazo Hydra Form

Powered up forms, but due to all the darkness he has a tendency to lose his mind or go berserk. So, he avoids these forms at all costs.

Other:

Nazo is by NO MEANS INVINCIBLE. He cannot seem to use Chaos Spear or Chaos Blast (or any regular attacks for that matter), and his scar is a weak spot. The "seed" lies below it, both spiritually and physically, and a strong impact there will cause terrible pain as well as cripple his energy for a minute, a fatal mistake in battle. Additionally, his attacks are very powerful, but they can use up a lot of energy too. Additionally, absorbing too much energy - while making him stronger - can easily start to cause him to overload. Ironically, he is the weakest against Negative Chaos Energy!

Because of the darkness, Nazo...He has difficulty with it. The "seed" is semi-sentient as well, and will do whatever it can to protect its host. This can make him very dangerous when near defeat or death, at the cost of his mind during this process.

Oh, because of the time being all messed up...He has the memories and the soul of Skye Silvart from the old RP, "Tales of Knighthood". But he has no idea about that XD (And yes, Skye is an older, other dimension Nazo. He's basically "what if Sonic didn't push Nazo over the cliff, so he never died?")

(For his history, I summed up my story Dark Storm. I'm sure Metal won't mind the interaction between him and Sonic - they ARE from the same world and time, after all XD)

Name: Shadow
Species: Hedgehog/Black Arms/Dragon ('tis will be explained)

Appearance: Black hedgehog with a tan/peach colored muzzle. Six quills, the middle two pointing downwards while the other four curl upwards. Each has a red stripe on it, the one on his top middle quill coming down onto his forehead. He has red stripes on his legs and arms, going up to his elbow or knee (while not usually seen, the red stripe originates on his middle and ring fingers). His shoes are red and white, with jet boosters on the bottom to allow fast travel, while his gloves are white (with what appears to be a red "tab", if you will. The cuffs for shoes and gloves are black). He has a fluffy white chest (lol).

He has red eyes and notably lengthened canines. He wears golden rings - Inhibitor Rings - around his wrists and ankles. The purpose of these rings are to suppress his immense power, as he cannot accurately control his strength when they are off and uses up too much energy. With them on, however, he is far from being a pushover.

In his Biodragon Form, he is slightly bigger than the Biolizard. He retains his color scheme, although instead of quills he now has a pair of red horns that, like a bull, grow forward for ramming attacks. He has a rather rounded muzzle which grants tremendous biting force, and sturdy wings (at the "thumb" is red which streaks down the the elbow joint) which can keep him in flight for hours...Although gliding is better due to his weight.

He has a long neck and two tails - which split at the base - tipped with arrow shaped barbs. Running down his neck and to the tips of his tails are spikes of the same color. His skin his made of scales, but they are so tiny that it gives the appearance of leathery skin. He retains the famous chest fluff, as well as the red stripes on his three toed claws and Inhibitor Rings.

Personality: As the Ultimate Life Form, Shadow is self assured of his power and thus can come off being arrogant. However, he has every right to boast about his position. In all actuality, Shadow is rather quiet and speaks to the point, although he is quite blunt as it is the quickest way to that endeavor. Ironically he seems to say many philosophical sentences, which can often confuse those around him and beat the purpose of getting his point across. Due to his quiet personality and his past, he very easily comes off as being cold. While he dislikes growing attached to anyone because of his history, he is still capable of forming bonds although he will rarely (if ever) acknowledge them. To those that manage to befriend him, however, they will have earned a loyal and mighty ally that will do whatever he can to ensure their safety.

Shadow is, however, aggressive in battle. He will first try a diplomatic option, however, should that fail he will immediately jump into the fray. He will either kill or defeat the opponent, although which it is depends entirely on who he is facing and the influence of others around him. He is unafraid of anything, even death itself, and has a fierce determination to accomplish his goals. Shadow will side with enemies or allies for the sake of achieving his mission, and is not hesitant to switch sides. He pursues his goals with borderline obsession, not stopping until the objective is achieved. The only emotions Shadow seems to be able to comprehend are anger and rarely sadness. It is hard to read his expressions as his voice, while not dull, is often devoid of any sign of emotion.

History: [Dark Storm] Following the Biolizard's creation, another attempt at making the "Ultimate Life Form" was made. They created a body from scratch this time, engineering it to match the Biolizard but be far more stable. The problem was, however, that it was not stable and even went on a rampage the moment it woke up. Gerald became desperate to find a way to immortality as his granddaughter, Maria, needed it for a cure to her NIDS. He contacted the nearby Black Comet - a comet that appears every fifty years - and asked Black Doom, the immortal and ageless leader of the Black Arms, for help. An agreement was reached; Black Doom would donate his blood in exchange for the Chaos Emeralds when the Black Comet came around fifty years later. Gerald agreed, and using his technology sealed the "Biodragon" genes away to create a hedgehog - based on an ancient mural - named Shadow (it was thought the project was unreachable so it was code-named Project Shadow. Gerald liked the name).

However, not trusting Black Doom, Gerald built the Eclipse Cannon to destroy the Black Comet when it came around. Shadow, in the meantime, learned from Maria and trained with his abilities. A month later, GUN came on board - after a previous experiment involving Artificial Chaos went haywire - and started to kill those on the ARK. Shadow fled with Maria, but sadly she was shot and killed, but not before sending Shadow to the planet with a wish that he help ensure that people could have a chance to be happy.

Gerald escaped, and after hearing Maria had been killed went insane. He reprogrammed both Shadow and the Biolizard (sealed within the core of the ARK) to activate the Eclipse Cannon and destroy the planet out of revenge. Shadow, locked in stasis for fifty years, was woken up by Dr. Eggman and served him until all the Chaos Emeralds were in the cannon. When it was damaged from a fake emerald, Gerald's second plan came into fruition - it set the ARK on a collision course with the Earth.

Amy Rose helped Shadow remember Maria's wish, and he went to aid the others. He defeated the Biolizard while the Master Emerald was used to stop the Chaos Emeralds, but the giant prototype fused with the ARK to keep it on collision. After defeated the monstrosity and teleporting the ARK back into stable orbit with Sonic, he fell to his presumed death.

He didn't die, having been rescued by Eggman's robots, but he had no memories aside from his name and Maria getting shot. He thought he was a machine, too. He soon helped Black Doom get the emeralds, only for a message from Gerald and Maria to make him realize what his true purpose was; to protect humanity. He quickly killed Devil Doom (Black Doom's powered up form) before using the Eclipse Cannon to destroy the Black Comet, thus making him the last member of the Black Arms alive (and he took their symbol as insult to injury!), finally putting his past behind him.

He helped in the battle against Tatsujin and Nazo, dealing the fatal blow to the latter, before joining GUN in an effort to help protect the planet.

Abilities:

Speed - Capable of matching Sonic's speed and boosts due to hover shoes. Said shoes also grant limited hovering capabilities.

Superior Strength - While not as strong as Knuckles or Nazo, Shadow has more strength than the average person. He is capable of flipping a large slab of concrete with one arm or carrying a bomb bigger than he is with one arm, throwing it quite a length.

Chaos Abilities - Being a master of Chaos Energy, Shadow can manipulate it at will to launch a variety of lethal attacks, from Chaos Spear to the powerful Chaos Blast. With a Chaos Emerald in hand, his powers are greatly augmented.

Transformation -

Biodragon - Any time at will. Stronger powers but more wild and slower.
Super - With the Positive Chaos Energy from all seven Chaos Emeralds, he can transform into this form.

Immortality and Agelessness - Can't be killed easily, and doesn't age. He can bleed to death, be vaporized, etc., but ordinary ways of death will not work on him.

In general, Shadow is skilled with any weapon and vehicle, although he prefers the pistol and motorcycle, respectively.

Other: His strength and powers are very powerful when he removes his Inhibitor Rings, but he becomes exhausted far faster than he normally would.

This is based on the games and Dark Storm, although I cut out as much as possible (Biodragon was in Dark Storm, as well as his interaction with Nazo). But seriously...How the hell did they get from a GIANT FREAKING LIZARD to a HEDGEHOG?! And thus, the Biodragon was born :D

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 12-01-2011 at 04:32 AM.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:47 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Yess... the cool people are slowly coming to my-- What? Evil monologue? Nope, I was just... uh... introducing... a.... new brand of cereal. Yes, that's it, new brand of cereal. Nothing sinister about that. Well, all the sugar... and it doesn't look all that good.... and it probably tastes like cardboard...

Wait what? Reserves for all!
Old 11-28-2011, 04:02 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, that's odd.

Whoo! Reserves! ...You can keep the cereal, though.

Old 11-28-2011, 04:26 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Name: Betamore

Species: Dragon

Appearance: Drawn by me, steal and die.
Betamore is a burnt orange colour with a yellow underbelly and gold eyes. His wings are violet red and fade to an orangeish colour like fire. The metal clasps around his boots are a dark grey, and his actual boots are a dark brown. The horns on his head are white and incredibly hard and sharp.

Personality: Betamore has no sense of compassion or mercy. If he wants something he will do anything he can to get it. If something is in his way, he will obliterate any obstacle whatsoever. He is incredibly powerful and has an obsession with being the most powerful thing in existence, but not in a way one would typically think. To him, being able to control fear is power, and being able to crush things such as hope and willpower with a simple action makes him a god. However, Betamore isn’t stupid, but easily angered. He isn’t beyond striking a temporary, key word, temporary deal with someone.

History: Betamore is the by-product of antimatter energy from an experiment done on a project known as the ADC Project. The leader of the project, only known as SC, had him developed as a living physical [to an extent] being, as the main subject of the ADC Project was. However, unlike the main ADC Project subject, who originally was a completely organic being, Betamore came from a contrast energy that came from a mix of Chaos Energy and another unknown energy, from an experiment done on the ADC primary, also known as the Alpha Draconis. His original purpose was to be a backup for the ADC Project, however the project was shut down when a pair of workers for the project helped the primary subject escape. The ship they were on had catastrophic damage, and Betamore was lost in space. Eventually SC found him and showed him on the path to revenge, or rather, his true purpose. Betamore was created to destroy the primary ADC if she went out of control. To do this, he needed Chaos Energy and to fuse with it, as the primary subject was never able to match her energy patterns to Chaos Energy, and was severely harmed by it. Thus, Betamore searches for Chaos Energy and the emeralds to gain enough power to complete his purpose and attempt once again at destroying the Alpha Draconis.

Abilities:
Anti-matter control:
Betamore is based on antimatter, therefore he can control it. He can do the following things:
-Constant contact with another object results in antimatter conversion of the physical matter.
-Can convert other erratic energies used against him to antimatter energy, making him very powerful depending on what energy and how much of it.
-Can use his own antimatter energy offensively to create orbs that explode when in contact with a solid or liquid object.
Flight: He has wings so…yeah.

Other: He's a sonic Oc of mine...steal and die.

EDIT: You're making me use all my main OC's... ><

Name: Astrailyx

Species: Dragon Energy Being

Appearance: This is the only Photoshop'd picture I have of her. Mine, steal and die.

Astrailyx has a five foot wingspan and a four foot prehensile tail. Her anklets cover most of her ‘talons’ and prevent her from sinking into the center of the planet.

Personality: Astrailyx would be the living embodiment of compassion. She can’t get angry at someone, if she does, it’ll only be a quick snap. Even people who are truly evil, she knows there is a reason for everything. She would quickly put herself in harm’s way for someone else, and is incredibly understanding of some of the most difficult people. She has a strong sense of right and wrong, even if at the moment, she doesn’t remember much of anything. She is against violence and fighting, though it can’t be avoided at times. Astrailyx is incredibly smart and has the patience of a saint and beyond. Despite her traumatic experiences, she wouldn’t change how she had her new life begin for anything. Because of being able to obtain knowledge of people by touch, and by accident, sometimes their memories as well, she can read and understand a person on very deep levels.

History: Astrailyx was originally a deity of judgement in another plane of existence, and went by another name; Ayura. Her plane fell to a terrible event, where an entity known as ‘the SCAR’ tore the existence of it apart, leaving everything in a void. However, one other being from her world managed to somehow escape it with remnants of crystals with her soul attached to it. This being, a jackal by the name of Ankha-Ra, managed to escape the rifts, however, not without losing his right arm in the process. He had help from a mysterious being, only known as SC. He gave his assistance in what he knew to help bring back the deity and give her a second chance at life. There was only one issue; she needed to have her body recreated in order to be stable in this new universe.

After much trial and error, Ankha-Ra managed to find energy of which was capable of sustaining the soul, being called Iylix energy. However, the jackal had no knowledge of creating a body with energy. SC soon provided Ankha-Ra with scientific research he needed from another experimentation of something known as the Ultimate Lifeform. Ankha-Ra did not question it and went to work. SC soon then returned with another being from a nearby world; a young snow leopard by the name of ‘Reaver’. SC explained that this was for interactive purposes so that the experiment would be a success. Again, there were no questions.

As many years passed, though it seemed like only months due to the ship carrying them distorting time by moving near the speed of light, the ADC project had begun, and the Alpha Draconis, known to Reaver and Ankha-Ra as Astrailyx. Reaver was tasked with being Astrailyx’s ‘guardian’ and eventually took on the role very seriously. Astrailyx quickly grew and learned things extremely quickly, obtaining odd abilities during the time. SC noticed these abilities had to do with energy manipulation, and wanted to try an experiment. One that would horribly fail.

Astrailyx was put through tests involving various amounts of Chaos Energy, and because of her unique energy, the two weren’t compatible. Instead a horrible reaction occurred where other anti-energies and anti-matters were created as she was forced to endure the exposure. By the end of it, Astrailyx lost her physical body and was forced into a containment chamber until she became stable again. The other energies were trapped, and by SC’s order, used to create other beings similar to Astrailyx. Astrailyx resumed energy stability, and when she did, SC ordered a purge of her memories and identity, and to start over again. Much to the dismay of Reaver and Ankha-Ra, it was done, however not without the jackal saving something of Astrailyx’s soul.

Astrailyx, having forgotten everything, resumed learning things she had before, and gaining a personality again. However, she was doing so more rapidly, and obtaining who she was before. SC noticed this and ordered another purge, however the other two weren’t going to let it happen again. Sc attempted to stop them, knowing they had figured his plans for turning Astrailyx into a living knowledge gathering entity, however, did not stop them as much as he could have. Making an escape, Reaver took Astrailyx out to a jettison bay. Astrailyx was then thrown out into the depths of space, along with Reaver who flash froze himself with his own powers to prevent himself from dying amidst the harshness of space. Astrailyx took on a crystalline cocoon and drifted. Ankha-Ra had aimed for them to go back to the world Reaver had come from, and eventually both of them did. However, separated, and not remembering much of anything, Astrailyx still remains very much trapped within her crystal shield.

Abilities:
Energy Manipulation/Transference:
Control or manipulate various forms and types of energy [such as electrical, geothermal or wind], including matching her own energy to that of the one she is manipulating, or in order to pass through solid objects. This excludes highly erratic energies, as they are far harder to control. She can only control one type of energy at a time.

Transference occurs when Astrailyx passes through another being or ‘possesses’ that being. Passing through a being results in an ability ‘swap’ and thus she gains the ability of the being in question, while they gain hers. Passing through the same being again results in her returning to normal. While remaining in another being’s body, the being in question gains her energy properties and power. Astrailyx may also pass the ability energy of one being to another by using herself as a conduit. Physical contact is mandatory to maintain this effect.

This Transference is also engineered to gain knowledge from living beings and inanimate objects through touch. Without a physical barrier, such as a true body, to prevent the flow of knowledge, this is automatic. The flow may sometimes be too much at one time, and often memories of said person may be passed into her knowledge.

Matter Manipulation:
Astrailyx can manipulate matter or reality by changing a subject’s frame of reference. This is involved with the transferring of abilities mentioned above, however is more used for the sake of healing purposes an involved more the matter of the situation. This is either healing the afflicted subject or transferring the wound, either in part or entirety, from the victim to herself. This takes up an incredible amount of energy, focus and power, even for such things as a bad cut, so this is rarely used at all.

Iylix Energy Properties
-Highly active but stable energy
-Easily used for energy generation or energy amplification
-Hold up against anti-matter energy
-Prevents direct anti-matter damage

Flight: Because her legs are not strong enough to allow her to walk or run without incredible difficulty, she flies and hovers constantly. She can carry one other being about her size, as her arms are much stronger than her legs.

Other: Astrailyx in contact with Chaos energy will hurt her. Without a true physical body, though she can make herself physical, she can’t block it’s exposure and can’t do much about blocking it. She can’t touch those beings associated with chaos energy without a surge passing through her, though she can tolerate chaos energy to a small degree. Due to the fact she is an energy being at this time, if she is weak, she will fade and become translucent and unable to retain a physical form. She can absorb other forms of energy, such as solar or tidal to bring herself back up to normal levels. Being an energy being, she is a perfectly efficient form of energy, and can be used as a battery.

And she is my main Sonic OC…steal and die even faster. And no she is not as super powerful as she may seem.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 12-02-2011 at 04:04 AM.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:18 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Reserves have been passed out, and... Sabi, does the antimatter damage continue after Beta makes contact, or does he have to hold on to the area? And about how fast does this happen? The other one is accepted~
Old 11-30-2011, 03:51 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal sonic View Post
Reserves have been passed out, and... Sabi, does the antimatter damage continue after Beta makes contact, or does he have to hold on to the area? And about how fast does this happen? The other one is accepted~
The antimatter damage happens after or during contact.

Lets take a cut for example. A cut from him would leave an anti-matter gap that would very very slowly start turning the wound into a bigger...well nothing. It's really really slow though.

If he were to hold on and force it, it would happen much faster.

So basically:

Temporary contact = super slow
Constant contact = much faster
Old 12-01-2011, 04:36 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Done! Huff...Damn, Shadow >.<'

Ha ha.

Oi. No one get cut by Betamore, or you better hope someone with different energy is nearby XD Cool design, though. Very angry XP

I was debating on bringing Shadow in, but when I saw your sign up and how it mentioned him...Well, that decided it for me XD
Old 12-01-2011, 04:51 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Done! Huff...Damn, Shadow >.<'

Ha ha.

Oi. No one get cut by Betamore, or you better hope someone with different energy is nearby XD Cool design, though. Very angry XP

I was debating on bringing Shadow in, but when I saw your sign up and how it mentioned him...Well, that decided it for me XD
If I ever make the fan fiction about Astrailyx and such, which I'm thinking of making a fan comic...yeah Shadow plays an indirect part in it. In another RP I'm in with another friend, Betamore is out to erase Shadow's existence off the face of the planet.

So you better put him in ><

And yes, yes Betamore is very angry. His 'I touch you and you turn into non-matter' can be reversed easy...just don't let him get a Chaos Emerald...or hell is gonna break loose >< It would take days and days for a person to be completely turned into nothing...unless he's got you by the neck...then you're pretty screwed... ><

I'm glad you like his design. XD I indirectly put a yin and yang concept to Astrailyx and Betamore, considering they are polar opposites. If anyone would care for a longer explanation of detail and stuff that I didn't include in Astrailyx's history feel free to ask.
Old 12-01-2011, 05:30 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

...No one seems to like me, do they?
The fangirls do, but other than that...
Shut up, Nazo.
Shutting up.

He is in. I just finished his sign up, with of course a little Grassy spin (seriously - giant lizard to hedgehog. Wut? So...I added in a little bit...Ironically, this ties in well with your characters, because my Shadow has a little dragon in him XD)

I think if any angry person has you by the neck, you're screwed XD But yes, it is a pretty nasty move. I imagine incredibly painful, too, despite how slow it is.

I'd ask who "SC" and everything are, but I get the feeling you'll explain that in the RP <3
Old 12-01-2011, 05:39 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Well I wasn't planning on it but I could. SC is his own bad ass character that is the master planner of master planners, and in said fic he's behind everything. I. Mean. EVERYTHING. His design was hard >< It made me rage...if I was going to explain him I'd need to make him show UP...and his goal is certainly one of it's own kind of plot.

I'll make an SU for Reaver later and possibly Ankha-Ra...he would be the only character on the face of anything who would come to the sudden realization that Shadow was the very experiment that SC took the key information from that made Astrailyx possible to even exist at the moment...even if she is still a mass of energy at the time. >>
Old 12-02-2011, 02:51 AM
Winter Offline

Phew, I think I'm finally done! XD Yay for Luna having an unimpressive history and a slightly screwy head! ...Why do I get the mental image of her hitching a ride somewhere on one of Tager's shoulders? Lol. Anyway, hopefully Tager and Kokonoe's histories aren't totally confusing since they're ripped from another fandom and BlazBlue is ridiculously hard to explain in non-player terms--speaking of which, the history is mostly based off of the events of BlazBlue Continuum Shift 2 if it matters to anyone.