Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-06-2011, 01:56 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: [SU/DS][All Inclusive] Perfectworld Phase One

XD She's good at crazy chars--her and Metal both.

Well I had no idea what to do other than ask you, so yeah...

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 12-06-2011, 06:06 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596

XD TRIPLE T! LOL
I love it XD I'll be sure to tell you if I do, lol.
Really, even if my inbox always has something new, I actually love that, so thanks. You make my day :D

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 12-06-2011, 06:29 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
XD TRIPLE T! LOL
I love it XD I'll be sure to tell you if I do, lol.
Really, even if my inbox always has something new, I actually love that, so thanks. You make my day :D

I don't recall if you were in the roleplay, but that was actually her nickname XD

No problem~

Triple T: {My my my, if you ever need a crazy high rolling flying train, you know who to call, tee hee~}
Old 12-06-2011, 07:01 AM
Max0596 Offline

No, I wasn't XD epic guess! :D I counted, ad my total of characters comes to...

*drum roll*

Ten. And counting.

:D

...Yeah. :D

Old 12-06-2011, 08:33 AM
haybalebarn Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to haybalebarn

Before anyone asks, I was given permission to sign up late by Max.

NAME: Sevv

RACE: Pokemorph

SPECIES: Gallade

PERSONALITY: Sevv could be considered a perfect example of a stereo-typical loner. He sticks to himself, keeps quiet, and doesn't care about your problems. He speaks in a very demeaning and brusque manner, as if to say, "I'd rather not stoop down to your level, so let's make this as quick as possible." Also, there is a dark air that hangs around him, that often makes people feel uneasy, as if he has a hidden dark power inside that will lash out if you remain by him too long. He only cares about himself, and he'll do little to help others, unless they can be called a friend. So, needless to say, he's never helped another person in his life except to benefit himself.

APPEARANCE: Sevv stands at 5'10, with a well muscled frame that errs on the smaller side. He looks like he's had a harsh life, with numerous scars lacing his body, including one that is etched from one side of his forehead to another in a downward slant, from right to left, although it is rarely visible because of the length of his bangs. His hair at one point was black, but over the years it has turned green, with a teal stripe down the middle fourth of his hair, with only a trace of the black remaining. It falls down around his ears and stays at level except for over his face, where it reaches his eyebrows. His skin is of a very pale color, so pale it is almost white, but there is a tint of human skin tone in it. His eyes are of a blood red color, with tall black pupils that make him seem rather cat-like, as if he fits in with the dark rather than the light. Then we come to his defining trait.

Sevv's arms have an abnormal shape that doesn't quite fit the normal human contours, and can often draw stares from strangers. At the end of his elbow, there is a long spike protruding from his body, reaching nearly all the way up his forearm, with a sharp tip on the end. His arms are flattened into a shape that seems rather close to a sword made for slashing, slightly curved to improve the cut. If one were to touch any point one of Sevv's blades, which are a green tint quite like the color of his hair, they would find that the blades feel as hard as any metal, ready to give and take a beating. Sevv's hands have remained mostly unaltered and allow him to grasp like a normal human would, but there are special plates on the back of his hands that fit perfectly into his arm blades, allowing for a continuous slash.

Sevv wears a black hooded cloak that has tattered edges, and he wears a black short-sleeve style shirt underneath it. The undershirt has two small tears from which a red spike protrudes from on both his chest and back. He wears loose fitting black cargo pants, and completes his outfit with a pair of brown leather boots that reach almost to his knees.

SKILL(S): Sevv has access to the moves: Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Close Combat, Teleport. Also has weak psychic abilities in telekinesis and telepathy. Finally, he is an empath (Able to sense others emotions).

WEAPON(S): Two small daggers that have rarely been used in battle. Besides being semi-ornate and of a dark black color, they're nothing special.

OTHER: I feel like this is waaaaay too short, but my brain is fried and I think I've done a decent job of describing him. Also, I'd like some feedback from people if they think I made him too human looking or not human looking enough. It's hard to make a morph from a humanoid pokemon! D:

Last edited by haybalebarn; 01-12-2012 at 04:11 AM.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Winter Offline

Ohlookitthat, somebody I really think Sky will have a fun time yelling at. The first time she gets talked down to... I feel sorry for anyone standing nearby...really sorry.

Old 12-06-2011, 09:20 PM
haybalebarn Offline

Yeah, I think the interactions between Sky and Sevv are going to be veeeeery interesting. And possibly violent.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:38 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Experiment will probably have a bone to pick with him too XD

Question, haybalebarn (interesting name...Can I call you HBB?). Are his blades deployable like a Gallade, or are they stuck extended like that?
Old 12-07-2011, 03:34 AM
haybalebarn Offline

Oh dear, looks like my char might become rather unpopular! D: Not like he cares anyway. Most people call my Hay, though you can go HBB if you'd like. I have no clue how I came up with the name, so donw' ask how. Anyways, his blades are forever stuck extended, he's never had the ability to detract them. After all, it's almost impossible to create a perfect pokemorph, melding two things together that never should be combined.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:50 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, Shenz will probably stop her from trying to physically attack him, but I do forsee much yelling and snarkyness going on between those two... Possibly to the point Anna might get vocal about it.

Heh, you should see the morph who was in line before I decided to go with Anna... Cain was a bit disturbing. XD I think the only truly well-tempered morph I ever had was Chi--oh, and Verity, but they were mixed with Eevee and Butterfree respectively, so it's not like they had much going against their personalities there... (Sky and Shenz have their own fic, though it's on pause and probably won't get finished, so I ended up dealing with a lot of morphs/freaky science experiment chars...)

Old 12-07-2011, 04:00 AM
haybalebarn Offline

I would find it hilarious if Shenz would have to do that. I forsee much fun in the future of this roleplay.

Also, morphs in general are flawed beings, both bodily, mentally, and emotionally. So unless they're morphs of a docile species, they're bound to be flawed. Also, please do explain more about Cain, I'd love to here about this disturbing character! After all, I think I'm going to be giving myself nightmares by picturing Sevv in my head, because he turned out rather creepy looking.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:34 AM
Max0596 Offline

Sorry I couldn't reply. I think it'll be great! You're accepted, whenever I can update it, my internet is being...grr...annoying.

Sara will have to break you all up, then.

Old 12-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Winter Offline

Yes, in spite the fact that he will tear you to shreds if Sky is hurt, Shenz will probably be the one pulling them apart.

It's not just your internet, PE2K was lagging a lot.

Old 12-07-2011, 02:46 PM
haybalebarn Offline

Oh he might make some threats, but I doubt he'll hurt her any. However, it looks like Sevv is shaping up to be the "bad guy" of the group before we even begin! xD Guess we'll just have to see how it goes.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:32 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Ah, thanks HBB. I was just curious XD

But yeah, morphs are a bit messed up. There have been some pretty nice ones out there, though.

Also...

Lag lag lag, why it's bad I must nag nag the lag...

If my posts are lacking in inspiration, it's because I'm in severe depression because my step dad is having a lot of problems with illness...And he's up in Germany so I can't do anything. To say I am frustrated and sad about the situation is the understatement of the century (Hershey Hugs couldn't do anything for it, it is that bad).

In particular, watch out for bad mouthing characters or severe torture. When I'm unhappy, I get terribly brutal with my characters...